Page 70 of 166 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Made it to Celestial Tower, where I'm training up my Pokemon. While I'm not even remotely concerned about battling Skyler, I feel like my team is a bit behind where they should be. I'd like everyone to be at least 35 going into the 6th gym, if not close to 40. Also, I'm beginning to plan for post-game and now Pokemon X and Y. While I've played every single generation (I was 7 when Red came out) I have never taken training / breeding / Dex-filling seriously. I transfered 7 Pokemon from my White version over to Black 2 before erasing and giving White to my gf to play. I want Gen 6 to be different. I would like to take it seriously. With this as a goal, I am collecting more mons as I travel around and am planning to actually play my game after I beat the Elite 4. Its time to play like a big-boy, and I'm hoping to start now.
    Pokemon Y

Y FRIEND CODE: 4554-0034-8530
    CURRENTLY: Breeding and Trading for Competitive Pokemon
    My Friend Safari is GRASS with SIMISAGE / PETLIL / QUILLADIN
    BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE: 1464-5211-3970

Yesterday I was on the GTS and traded a Tornadus for a Shiny Clefairy! Today I raised all of my team to Lv 60 or near 60, got the last gym badge, and did the whole Team Plasma story thing and beat Black Kyurem and bid farewell to N! it was awesome.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

got 2 gyms in since i last left white 2. First, i trained everyone to level 30. Then i went to face off against Elesa, where Darmanitan took out the whole gym. After depositing Darmanitan, i double checked the Grottos and headed out to Driftveil. Thought i'd head Straight to the gym, since i had Bloop, but then i realized 3/4 of my team were weak to ground. Headed out to route 6 and picked up Toady the Foongus just for back up against the gym. After picking up darling from the Deerling and Getting Zorua, i head to the gym. Got lost, but Bloop Dealt with all the trainers until i found Clay. Sent out Toady first against clay, to take the Intimidate. Bloop Then took out Sandslash and Weakened Excadrill before fainting to a critical hit Bulldoze. Luckily Bloops water pulse confused 'drill, so Toady had an easy time. Had no Trouble at the PWT, but did get surf. Then flew back to Floccesy for the hidden Grottto there. Found nothing but a TinyMushroom. Flew back to Driftveil and Headed toward Chargestone Cave. Along the way i found and caught an Emolga named Iris. Saved my game Just inside after talking to Bianca.

Thinking of switching in Iris for Anubis

Team
    Malex lvl 31
    Anubis lvl 31
    Bloop lvl 32
    Harmony lvl 31

I headed through Route 13 and tried training Mantastic but realized it was weak so I went ahead and evolved it into Mantine! I continued through the route and stumbled upon Cobalion but skipped it for later. I got to Lacunosa Town and heard from an old woman the myth of a Pokemon that eats people. Considering the fact that I don't want to get eaten I tried to get out of town but I was stopped by rival and Team Plasma so we had a Double Battle where Hugh proved to be absolutely worthless. I got to Route 12 and battled the few trainers and watched as Percy evolved into Flygon! My team is complete! I then explored the Village Bridge and Route 11 before getting to Opelucid City. I skipped everything and went to Route 9 to train, and then I went to the gym.

I led with Slushie and let her dominate the gym trainers with Icicle Crash. For the Rotation Battle and Triple Battle I used Slushie, Schmosby, and Jenkens. Once everyone had been defeated I challenged the mayor, Drayden. Beartic took out his Druddigon immediately with an Icicle Crash leaving Drayden with only two Pokemon. He sent out his Flygon next which used Dragon Tail which randomly sent out Schmosby. It only took 2 Bug Buzzes to defeat Flygon. I switched back to Slushie as Drayden sent out Haxorus. It used Dragon Dance which freaked me out but luckily Slushie didn't want any of that and got a critical hit Icicle Crash to win me my 7th gym badge!!! Drayden said he would talk about the Legendary Pokemon but I decided to take a break first.

Black 2 Team
    Ganonboarf Lv46
    Slushie Lv50
    Jenkins Lv47
    Percy Lv46
    Schmosby L47
    Mantastic Lv47
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I just started my White 2, went through picked up Oshawott this time around. Got the pokedex and gave the map to Hugh.
    I picked up the Dream Radar and I have been playing that, transferring the items and creatures to my White 2. I plan on playing until I get through to the legendaries on it. I just really don't want to use Oshawott, I would much rather start with a Riolu.
    I am flying next weekend so I will probably play during that time.

Have yet to start my Black 2.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

I've been searching for shiny Pokémon since I got the Shiny Charm. Daisy, the Golduck I found that night, has been the only one so far. I decided to move from Route 14 to the Abundant Shrine. I have been searching there, alternating between dark grass (for double encounters) and normal grass for Swablu (in case I'd like to have both shiny Swablu and Altaria in the Pokédex). I haven't had any luck with further encounters, Swablu or otherwise. I decided to check out Daisy's stats when, surprise surprise, I found out she contracted Pokérus! So had Darax, and Zephyr (my shiny Haxorus and Dragonite). I took Daisy and Zephyr and boxed them both, then had a bit of a Pokérus Party, infecting a bunch more of my Pokémon! I also got the Pokérus Discovery medal! Neat!
    ***New Signature To Come***

Earlier today I went to a small Shopko store and bought myself Pokemon Black 2.

Havent had the time to play around in the beginning alot since I'm busy with a bunch of books I bought from Barnes and Noble plus movies and tv show DVDs I bought from Target and Walmart and older videogames for my Playstation console and gamecube console.

So how do you get the Genesect pokemon anyway?

I beat the World Leaders Tournament enough times and beat the Champions Tournament. Saved and took a break.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain. -Harvey Dent
    Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the easier it is to fool you. -Thaddeus Bradley
    You can take away my toys, gadgets, and even my armor. But there is one thing you can't take away from me: Who I am. -Tony Stark
    I may not remember who I am, but there is one thing I remember. I don't take orders. -Letty Ortiz

Entered the Wellspring Cave and explored it. Battled all trainers, picked up all items and met N’s Woobat, which I captured. I left the cave and took a short break by heading to Route 9 as Swalot were swarming there. I captured one, and then I left and headed back to Striaton. Headed out to the Dreamyard, where I met a cute red Dragon-Pokemon flying around. I didn’t battle it, as it looked extremely strong. Nor could I battle it, as it kept flying away in front of me. Instead, I explored the Dreamyard. Picked up all items and captured Munna, Jigglypuff and Dunsprace. I battled all trainers except for one, which I will save for later on.

Left the Dreamyard, and Striaton as well. Headed down to Route 2, battled all trainers here, picked up all items and captured a Lickitung. Entered Accumula Town, talked to all of the people here, they had some interesting things to say, and I got a few items from some of them as well. Left this town as well and headed down to Route 1. I battled all trainers on the regular path here, and at the end of it, I met Bianca again. She told me about the first time she had entered Route 1 together with Cheren and another friend. Then, she wanted to battle me. Which I accepted. I defeated her, and she left, had some things to do or something. I entered Nuvema Town… also known as “The Start of Something Big”. Or the end of something big, too…

This town was really small; it only had a research lab and three houses. Two of them belonged to Cheren and Bianca, but now their parents were the only people living there. The third belonged to the legendary trainer who saved the Unova Region two years ago. I entered, and the woman inside mistook me for her child! Do I really represent the legendary trainer that much? Apparently. I looked around, and saw some trophies and diplomas on the top floor. I left, and headed to the lab, where I met the two Juniper Professors. They both evalutated my Pokedex, and Cedric gave me a Super Rod in order to be able to catch Pokemon through fishing. I left the lab. Tomorrow, I’ll do the final part of my travel, which will be from the sea part of Route 1 to the P2 Lab.

Team:
    - level 80
    - level 80
    - level 80
    - level 80
    - level 80
    - level 80
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I fired up my game after not playing for a couple of months. I captured Virizion and I'm trying to capture Latias now. Next will be Terrakion then the Regis.

After that I'll start on the regional dex, then the national dex.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I finished evolving my 3rd and 4th gen pokemon earlier. I discovered I didn't have a venonat so I sent one over from my white version, Luckily I didn't have to breed a venomoth first. Now I need to friendship evolve the rest. I'm almost done =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So its been a while but I think i'm ready to try black 2 again. I booted up and i'm in chargstone cave but I feel I'm under leveled so I'm going to have to grind some Audinos. Don't know if I should add any other pokes to my team or if I should change stuff around, you can let me know that but this is what I have going so far. Still looking for my first shiny ever XD

I'm not sure if I want Sigilyph or Espeon.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Took a break from W2 for a while and now that im back im trying to fill up the national dex. pretty hard feat to overcome for me! Edit: also just caught a xatu on mass outbreak route 5.
    Last edited by card986; 11th January 2013 at 2:42 AM.
    i will use these in wfi so beware!!! adding more as we speak.

Acc: Decided to train my DW Eevee from Fenella into an Espeon to replace the one from my HG team.
    Acc: It has Magic Bounce, and after looking it up, it's an awesome ability! It doesn't just reflect status ailments, it reflects every status-category move an opponent can use against you!
    Acc: Using both my Join Avenues to EV train it, will trade it to W1 for candying up after S.Atk and Spd are maxed out.
    Acc: Espeon is my favorite Eeveelution and my second-favorite Psychic-type, (#1 is Gardy) but this new OP'd ability my Azimov has will catapault him to the tippedy-top!

OK I`M GOING TO THIS FORREAL NOW!!
    I`m restarting Black 2 soon. Probably going to pick Snivy or Tepig! Update tonight probably!

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

Finally caught shiny Haxorus and now I'm trying to transfer all my event and shiny pokemon from Black to White 2 so I can restart Black without losing any good pokemon but it's taking forever!

Nothing of a big deal, but I've only bred 2 Max IV pokemon. this is the furthest i've been regarding the creation of competitive team.

White 2 FC: 4986 3698 5015

Current W2 Team:

My team and I have managed to get to Floor 9 in the White Tree Hollow! I feel we are close to reaching the bottom now.

I've had my newly EV trained Ludicolo on Exp Share the whole time and he even cleared floor 7 on his own with a Lucky Egg once he got past level 70. He is level 83 now in line with the rest of my team.

So far I've used my Lilligant, Leavanny, Virizion, Serperior and Sceptile.

Now that Ludicolo is in line with the rest of my team I've began training my EV trained Technician Breloom and after him with be my Celebi.

I'm having so much fun!

I just need to remember to do my dailies - Join Avenue, Swarms and Dream World, they keep slipping my mind to do.

x
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I went out to Route 1 and took the water path to the left this time. Here, I found some more strong trainers and captured a Scrafty in the grass. I went further west and arrived at Route 17. Battled the trainers and picked up the items on this part of the route, also tried out my new fishing rod, captured a Finneon and Lumineon with the help of it. Then I continued to Route 18. I battled all trainers here, picked up all items and captured a Tropius. I also met a Gym Leader from another region and found a Magma Stone. I wonder what it could be useful for. Continued to the P2 Lab, where I saw the Plasma Frigate again.

I entered it, and found it filled with Plasma Grunts as usual. But this time, they didn’t want to battle. Which isn’t very strange as the team is disbanded. I met Colress in his room on the boat, and he challenged me to a battle. I won against him, but he was quite tough. After the battle, he gave me a Master Ball. I left and headed out to Route 5, where I met Cheren. He also wanted to battle me. I won, and he thanked me for the battle before leaving. Went to Nimbasa and met N at the Ferris Wheel, we rode it together and then he left. I flew to Route 3 and captured an Illumise as they were swarming there today. Then I went to Driftveil City and battled my Rival inside of the old Team Plasma Base.

After all of this, I flew to Undella Town. I went to the house where Cynthia was and challenged her to a battle. I won, but she was also quite tough to beat. Left the place. Trained my team a little in the Nimbasa Stadiums so all members are at the same level. For now, I am done with exploring Unova, and I need to move on to other things in the game. The first thing I am planning to do is to catch the remaining of N’s Pokemon, I have half of them left. Will start with that tomorrow.

Team:
    - level 83
    - level 83
    - level 83
    - level 83
    - level 83
    - level 83

This will also be the last time I post my team since I am done with the exploring Unova and will no longer be focusing on training them.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Hoo boy. That was a lot of grinding. 23 audino's to be exact. I got my whole tam up to 35 before tarting to fight some trainers before the gym. Was making my way through and lo and behold Spencer evolved. So now my starter fully evolve. Though I really feel like Blitz is lackluster. I'm sticking with my gut though and waiting to level 45 to evolve him.

Made it to Skyla and the battle was something fierce. Joshia and Swoobat ended up having quite the standoff, biting and acrobatics back and fourth. He finally managed to take out Swoobat and was able to connect a future sight on Swanna before he was knocked out. Spencer came out next and the unlucky flinching happened, taking him down to 10HP before he finally landed a slash with a crit and knocked swana out. Skymory came in and I left Spencer in thinking he could do something but it ended up in Spencer getting knocked out. Who else but Blitz to save the day. Good thing he learned flamethrower. I'm starting to see now that hes not as useless as I thought he was.

Current team

- Blitz - 36
    - Abby - 36
    - Knuckles - 35
    - Joshia - 36
    - Spencer - 36
    - Petuila - 35

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

I walked into Grimsley's room at the Pokemon League and I battled against him next. He used Liepard and I sent out my Lucario. I defeated Liepard easily with Aura Sphere, then I used my Samurott against Grimsley's Krookodile. I beat it with Surf and then I sent out my Unfezant against his Scrafty. I won that match with Fly, although it missed the first time so it was kind of annoying to have to use it twice. I used my Darmanitan's Fire Punch against Grimsley's Bisharp, and I won the battle. I headed back to the courtyard and I healed my Unfezant with a Super Potion. I went to Caitlin's room after that, and I battled her too. I used my Krookodile's Crunch attack against her Musharna, then I sent out my Ampharos against her Sigilyph and I won with Thunderbolt. I used my Krookodile against her Reuniclus and then my Lucario against Gothitelle. I won the battle and I saved the game outside.

Leveled up Skorupi to Drapion on Annual Let's-A-Grind Week. Blah. Anyways, still to get that one more level for 44 Vibrava...and of course, start training Spheal.

I'm deciding to leave Undella Bay for now...I really hate exploring water routes....

Also, finished exploring Reversal Mountain. Wooh.

EDIT: Plus leveled up Drapion to 44. Done training him, on to Spheal. Or, Sealeo...since he...y'know. Evolved. Yay
    Last edited by Elementer; 12th January 2013 at 9:36 AM.
    Current Black 2 Team

The final team member wanders yet...

Got my eighth badge today. Humilau Gym was... really easy, since I had a Serperior and Ampharos.

It was a beautiful gym, though.

...Now I have to look for Team Plasma. Think I'm going to level up my team a little more first, though.

Finally began my journey today. I managed to postpone starting White 2 for an entire month so that I could finish Heartgold properly and wait for my friend to finish his Black 2. Challenge mode ftw.
    I'm only an hour in and I must say this game has such attention to detail. The rooms in Aspertia city were actually realistically sized and you start so quickly. You get your starter, fight your rival, get your running shoes and your off to the next town and battling trainers in no time. I'm also glad that they skipped over most of the typical tutorials. And dear lord that music... I'm really glad that I didn't watch any let's plays of this before playing it as all the item positions, the plot and especially the music is all new to me. I know what's in the game, but I don't know how it'll be portrayed or what exactly happens.

Anyway, I soft resetted for a Mild Snivy and made my way towards Floccesy Ranch. Finally found a Hasty Riolu after only 5 Serious/Docile/Bashful ones...
    Right now I'm training up Mareep and Riolu and then finding that Herdier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I bred about 40-50 timburrs, on my all other hatchlings came out to be decent all around with unsatisfying IVs, however my last one came out to be Superior with 31 IVs in both HP and SpA. I got lucky I guess haha. I could probably use Power Weight to pass down the HP IV, and try to get a 31 IVs in Attack.

White 2 FC: 4986 3698 5015

Current W2 Team:

Page 70 of 166 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast