Page 72 of 160 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3977

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

ok i just started again with pokemon black 2. I have beaten Cheren and i'm on my way to vibrank city.
    This is my team so far:

Tepig - adamant

Snivy - Jolly

Lillipup - adamant

Keldeo - Timid

Any suggestions for my other 2 members ? Witch other 2 should i take with me on my journey ? Tips appriciated !

I caught an aron in Mistralton cave and found everything in there, I got through chargestone cave and decided not to catch and use a klink, got to Mistralton, got everything there, beat all the trainers on route 7, and now am trying to find and catch a female zangoose. So far I've found 3 but they've all been males >.> Just for kicks here is my lengthy current team:

dewott lv 35
    braviary lv 34
    lilligant lv 34
    duosion lv 33
    trapinch lv 31
    excadrill lv 33
    psyduck lv 30
    espeon lv 34
    roselia lv 34
    tranquil lv 30
    electabuzz lv 34
    aron lv 30
    azumarril lv 30

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm up to 501 pokemon caught overall in my White 2 game. I have every single legendary (yes even Meloetta from Japan). I have completed the Unova dex (got the oval charm, so useful) plus I have every Sinnoh pokemon and now I'm working on the Hoenn section of the pokedex. I had to go back to my Ruby game to get a Bagon ugh. Then I had to transfer it using pal park on my HeartGold Game and then use the poketransfer to get it to White 2. I thought I'd never see that area in Meteor Falls ever again lol. So I transferred it (along with a Spinda, Minun and Illumise) so now I have at least one pokemon from every line of the Hoenn pokemon. Just need to breed and evolve them to complete that part. So the hard part is over! I'll have the shiny charm in 5 or 6 days as Johto and Kanto pokemon should be simple for me to capture
    Last edited by Emily101; 16th January 2013 at 10:32 PM.

I am hopelessly lost inside the Black Skyscraper. And I'm only on the 5th floor....

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the banner

I'm about to get on the route leading to Victory Road, realizing with a sunken heart that even though all six of my Pokémon are at level 50, I need to clear space for an HM slave for the cave, thereby setting back the training of one of them by a ton...

Friend code: 4141 - 2267 - 6534

I am a soldier in the war against illiteracy. If you are one to support proper English, then copy and paste this into your signature. Thank you.

Although I still have tons to do on my White 2 file including finishing up the Tree Hollow, beating the PWT, defeating Cynthia, Defeating the second round E4 and beating N, and also to complete the Pokedex, I feel that now my team is all around level 90 I want to take a break from this file before I get burnt out and start a new adventure on my Black 2 file to experience the story again, then I can pick up my W2 again later when I feel a bit more refreshed.

I always find planning a new team for a new adventure pretty difficult. I get all OCD and have to have a team with perfect chemistry, which I rarely succeed in doing. Anyways, this time I am going to use a Psychic mono-type team. The reason for this is that I logged into my old laptop for the first time in years and found documents on there from like 2009-2010 so like from around 4 years ago, with team plans and stuff. I found a psychic type team plan from 2009 that I for some reason or another never got around to doing so I thought hey, 4 years later better late than never.

I whittled down some Psychic types that I liked and came up with

Victini
    Alakazam
    Gardevoir
    Medicham
    Xatu
    Slowking
    Reuniclus

for those of you out there who can count you will notice that there are 7 Pokemon there, which makes me very sad. I like to have a Surfer and Flyer in my team so Slowking and Xatu are staples. Victini, Alakazam and Gardevoir are too badass to drop so it was between Reuniclus and Medicham.

I like the idea of both of these Pokemon but could only have one, I ended up choosing Medicham because it is a physical attacker and has a Fighting type that is very useful, so I dropped Reuniclus with a heavy heart. I really wanted to use him. HM's really bug me.

So yeah I've just finished breeding them for perfect natures and EV training of them will commence after lunch.

Cheers all.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER]Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I beat all the trainers in the celestial tower, finally after like a half hour of searching caught a female zangoose, and before that I caught a litwik, and got most of my pokemon to lv 34. I just need to get aron to lv 34 the I will battle the trainers in the gym.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

W2
    Acc: Finally unlocked the Nature Preserve and caught the shiny Haxorus!
    Dis: I wanted to use it on my team, but it ended up with an unsuitable gender and ability.

B2
    Acc: Made it to five rank 10 shops in my Join Avenue! Maxed out my Market and unlocked Max Revives.

Next day edit:

W2
    Acc: Ranked up my avenue to 31 and my Café to 10.
    Dis: That's only my second rank 10 shop so far. Stupid fans keep wanting my B2 character's rank 10 shop for her records.
    Edit Acc: Found all the Hidden Grottoes and got the Hidden Grotto Adept medal.

B2
    Acc: Ranked up my avenue to 30 and my Antique Shop to 9, thanks to Clay.
    Acc: That's now two rank 9 shops. Just one rank 8 shop left!
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 17th January 2013 at 5:08 PM.

I have worked hard to fill my Pokédex so I can get the Shiny Charm. I have been working hard to find a shiny Altaria (nothing yet!), but I am ready to play something else. I am thinking after I find my Altaria (if I do!), I am going to trade a bunch of stuff to my White card (my main one) and restart White 2 so I have something to keep me busy again. Then again, I have been working hard on my Dream World, so I don't know...
    ***New Signature To Come***

I'm keeping my Black 2 as my main game I'll be doing all my breeding, join avenue, DW, and other misc stuff. While I'll be restarting my White and White 2 to keep me busy when I get bored. Today I actually did a lot first I spent a good half hour trading 3 boxes full from my sister's Black version to my Black 2 so I can start breeding on my Black 2. These pokemon are ones I've collected from the older games(LG, HG/SS, Diamond, Sapphire, etc.). It's been a whole year that I've kept them stuck on her game lol, I also got the Frequent Trader medal then later the Pedaling Legend.
    I finally got back into the Pokemon Dream World again with my Black 2 version, dusting off my old account that I created back when the Dream World was first released using my White game. I spent a good half hour just going from one person's dream island to the next just looking around and sending a dream pal request. Then spent the other 30 mins going through collecting random items and finding some pokemon but I only found a wurmple. The cool part from starting up my Dream World account again is that I got a pretty cool Keldeo c-gear skin now. When I woke up my Pokemon I got the Good Night medal then I decided to find all the hidden grotto's to get another medal but remembered that there was alot of them.
    Hopefully now that I've got my Dream World set up and actually some people I'll be getting lot's more visitors coming through my Join Avenue. My rank is only 28 atm it's so low since I've mainly relied on the npc's that you get running through each day. Their fine but they hardly give as much as regular players, which is why I've actually done alot of trading and battling through IR with my White and White 2 games. I do remember that the other day I got Elesa going through my Join Avenue and helped me get to rank 27, of course now I'm rank 28 but I still can't wait until I get people from Dream World coming.
    The last thing that happened to me while trying to get the fishing medals in Undella Town I found a shiny Luvdisc. I was speechless cause I had only fished about 15 times finding nothing but Luvdisc and Shelders, I just couldn't believe it. I tried to take a picture to post here on the forum but my phone is old an the picture is just to blurry. My second shiny ever and it happened just like the rattata I found in Leaf Green, completely unexpected lol. I'll be getting back on Dream World tomorrow to see if anyone accepted the request's I made and see what happens in my game.

I had a last minute change of mind, that is so typical of me :'(

After I spend the best part of an hour and a half breeding my mono-psychic team for natures etc, I am like...this isn't right...I should be using a mono-dark team! I just want to use Sneasel, my fave Pokemon :') Plus, although Bisharp is so cool, I've never used it! Scrafty either! So it's a good chance for me to use some awesome Pokemon that I've not used before.

I've also got my level 100 EV trained Hydreigon called Faust in the team. I figure I can roleplay him in like Ash's Charizard, my powerhouse but he won't obey me until I've beaten the E4. In reality, I just need him for Fly and Surf. I find HM's really annoying in this game, Fly and Surf always take up 1 or 2 slots of my roster which I dislike.

I really wanted to use an Umbreon as have NEVER used one and I've been playing since R/B, but have to sac him for Faust :'(

I am looking forward to this journey now and I hope this will make me appreciate Dark type Pokemon more, because although I have used some before I've never really paid them too much attention although Sneasel is my fave ever
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER]Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

How do you manage to train so many pokemon?

Black 2:

Still got so much end-game stuff to do (Black Tower, 2nd round E4, N, Abbyssal Ruins, catching right about.. EVERY availlable legend), but I've been spending all my time EV training my Jolly Metang (yay, just evolved ). I got 252 attack and working on Speed now. Still don't have any PokeRus, any advice on how to get it?

After these speed EVs, I'm going to breed for Baton Pass Gligar, EV training that Gligar, evolving it and then moving on the next awesome pokemon .

From what I know you have to have a Pokemon that once belonged to someone else and got from a trade to even begin to get close to getting PokeRus. The only time I remember getting it was through action replay codes a while ago, but I haven't used a code system like that in years.

White 2:

Started a new game. I conquered Black 2 with Samurott, and White 2 with Serperior. Now I just need to beat the game with Emboar, and I'll be able to say I used all three starters. So you can imagine I picked Tepig as my starter. It wasn't long before I caught a Sewaddle and added it to my team. After it learned Bug Bite, I quickly figured out I could 2HKO most Pokemon (by that I mean those that don't resist Bug), so I can imagine Sewaddle's staying on the team for a good long while.

During my trip to Floccesy Ranch, I was pleasantly surprised to find a wild Riolu, which I caught posthaste. Its future is still uncertain, as I have plenty of other desired team members, such as Excadrill and Espeon, though I do also plan on using some element of a Water-type, possibly Swanna. I think my team is pretty much going to be this:

Emboar
    Leavanny
    Espeon/Excadrill
    Lucario
    Swanna
    Eelektross

I'll see what I can do about Eevee's nature. If it's decent enough, I'll use it. Otherwise, I'll go for a Drilbur. Whatever I don't use, I'll most likely just raise up to level 28 so I can encounter Tynamo in Chargestone Cave easier.

Current team:
    Tepig, level 12
    Sewaddle, level 13
    Riolu, level 7
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I have my Chansey from my Wi-Fi team now fully EV trained. Finally after some thinking, I will use a Gyarados as my 3rd pokémon in my Wi-Fi team.

I still have to do some stuff in this game: Beating PWT, E4 rematch, Black Skyscraper etc..., and I've catched some legendaries too: Latios, Heatran, Regirock and Registeel

Tomorrow i'll trading alot with a classmate. Hope I'll get some stuff. Speaking of trading, I've now a Ditto from Japan, which means I can breed shinies faster.

And that's it.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Black 2:

I haven't done much today on this so far. I only managed to collect a few medals that were a little hard to get(the 1 million exp in a day is very tedious, I'm still working on it). I did however pass 100 medals today making myself an Elite and got the Elite rank medal as well bring my grand total to 103 medals so far. I missed out doing DW today because of mistake on my part by waking up my pokemon since I still had 3 hours left before I could even enter DW. An finally my Join Avenue reach rank 29 and got another stardust, I'm hopping when I go into the DW tomorrow I'll start getting lot's of ppl running through my Join Avenue

White 2:

I'm making my way up on Route 13 aheading towards Lacunosa Town. I'm training up a newly hatched Scraggy that I traded from my Black 2 to be my sixth pokemon, it was breed by the Scrafty I used in my White version. Not much less happened so here's my current team so far:

Samurott Lv 37
    Espeon Lv 39
    Eelektrik Lv 39
    Vibrava Lv 39
    Lampent Lv 41
    Scraggy Lv 19

I have completed the national pokedex with 649 pokemon caught in White 2. Finally got the shiny charm

The top 5 hardest pokemon lines for me to obtain were Snubbull/Granbull, Ekans/Arbok, Exeggcute/Exeggcutor, Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence and Meloetta.

Snubbull has a 1% encounter rate in HG, then I had to transfer it to W2.

Ekans is nowhere to be found in any of my games so I had to get it on the Dream World.

I could only find Exeggcute by headbutting trees which took forever.

I had to go back to my Ruby game and deep into Meteor Falls to find a Bagon to transfer to my HG game then onto my W2 game.

And of course Meloetta is a major pain since it was only released in Japan but I did find someone to trade with who wanted one of my Shaymin in return. Luckily I had 3 of them.

I didn't get any certificate or medal in White 2 after all my hard work! The shiny charm makes up for it though and hopefully I will encounter some nice shiny pokemon as I wait for X and Y to be released

Black 2:

Okay, didn't do this for a few days, but eh. Been training all my Pokémon to level fifty.

Serperior Lv. 50 Leaf Blade, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Coil
    Lampent Lv. 50 Will-O-Wisp, Flame Burst, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball
    Silver (Lanturn) Lv. 50 Surf, Discharge, Thuder Wave, Signal Beam
    Drifblim Lv. 50 Shadow Ball, Fly, Will-O-Wisp, Stockpile
    Flygon Lv. 50 Earthquake, Dragonbreath, Rock Slide, Crunch
    Zoroark Lv. 50 Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Dig, U-Turn

Soo, yeah. In front of the Crustle in Seaside Cave now, and gonna raid the Plasma Frigate. Or, I would. If Humilau didn't have that catchy music :P

Managed to beat Marlon a few days ago, but skipped a trainer accidentally :P day before came Drayden, who was easier than his trainers. Also, saw Wailord in the Marine Tube! Around 75 medals now. Also been focussing on filling up the Pokédex preadvanced to. Get that Oval Charm. Almost ready to catch Landorus and send it over too.

My Pokedex counts 106 obtained, and 211 seen.

Join Avenue just reached Level 3, only using fans, as I don't know nyone with the game, and no WiFi. Though... YAAY!!! I got the second place prize in the Raffle Shop!

Also finished every movie possible (for now) in Pokéstar, on both goodand weird endings.

White 2:

How weak. I'm at Mistralton with a Level 27 Dewott :P

Dewott Lv. 27
    Volcarona Lv. 36
    Joltik Lv. 24
    Foongus Lv. 32

Yeahh...

I beat Skyla, got to Letimas town, caught my next team member a female skorupi, got through the strange house which I hate, got the shadow ball tm, got through reversal mountain, and am now in Undella town.
    edit:
    I caught my last team member, a modest!!!! staryu. I sware I've been so lucky in this play through XD I also beat all the trainers in Undella Bay, beat my rival, and beat the trainers on the route to the south of Undella town.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 18th January 2013 at 7:27 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

W2: Just arrived in Opelucid for the first time. I had been on hiatus since maybe October so I'm still trying to get my bearings on where I am in the game. I need two more badges, and I recently marched from Undella through Lacunosa to Opelucid with little trouble. I didn't even bother with Virizion or Cobalion for I figured I could take care of them on a later date. Here is my crew:

Shanty the Leafeon♂ Lv. 49
    Jolly | Leaf Guard
    Leaf Blade
    X-Scissor
    Quick Attack
    Dig

Seymour the Stoutland♂ Lv. 49
    Adamant | Intimidate
    Strength
    Crunch
    Rock Smash
    Rock Tomb

Piper the Eelektross♀ Lv. 49
    Modest | Levitate
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower
    Grass Knot
    Thunder Wave

Deloris the Walrein♀ Lv. 49
    Timid | Thick Fat
    Surf
    Frost Breath
    Signal Beam
    Yawn

Mondays the Braviary♂ Lv. 49
    Jolly | Defiant
    Aerial Ace
    Slash
    Rock Slide
    Fly

I had previously decided that I would roll through the game using only 5 Pokemon and use the last spot for the necessary HM slave but for some reason I felt the urge to get a Krookodile. I've never used one so I went to its Serebii page and I realized that was the first time I ever saw it shiny I want one but I don't know how realistic that is My only reservation is that I'd have 4 physical attackers with only 2 special attackers. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
    Black 2:

Still don't have any PokeRus, any advice on how to get it?
    I got my strongest six Pokemon Pokerus right before I challenged the Elite 4 in B2. I was training on Victory road and they all got it.

I caught all the Pokemon myself, it is just a thing of fighting the right wild Pokemon that has Pokerus and spread it to your whole team.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 65

So now I have 300 Pokémon obtained in total. I've been working on breeding things to be EV trained. Among them is a Vanillite named Vanellope. So yay. Progress.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Last edited by neo darkrai; 18th January 2013 at 10:40 PM.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Black 2: Traded over four Pokemon from Black to use in the Battle Subway, Lucario, Dragonite, Cloyster and Gengar. Not really a good team but they will have to do, it’s not supposed to be the best team ever or anything anyway. With them, I will complete all of the normal lines in the Subway in order to get BP to buy the remaining Power Items. Which I will start with tomorrow. Had hoped to be able to start today, but that didn’t happen as I didn’t have enough time. I have also finished planning everything about the Pokemon I will train, so as soon as I have got the three remaining Power Items, the EV-training can start.

White 2: Captured a swarming Pineco at Route 16 yesterday and a Slowpoke at the Abundant Shrine today. Evolved my Krokorok into Krookodile and Golbat into Crobat. Captured a Vibrava at Reversal Mountain which I evolved into Flygon. Then I evolved my Yamask into Cofagrigus and Combee into Vespiquen. Went to the P2 Lab and captured a Klang which I evolved into Klinklang. The progress on the Pokedex is going slowly, but it is at least going forward.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

White2
    Acc: Got a third shop to rank 10 in my avenue! My Dojo is now at the maximum rank.

Black2
    Acc: Finally picked up the Hidden Grotto Adept medal. I figured out that not only do you have to enter the grotto, but also grab the item or battle the Pokémon inside for it to count.

Page 72 of 160 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast