Page 76 of 167 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4166

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I wanted to finally start challenge mode on black 2 but i discovered you don't keep it if you start over on normal mode >.< Now I have to finish my current file first before I can start it DX Anyways I do know who I want to use though. I want to use these guys:

emboar
    lopunny
    jolteon
    heracross
    lapras
    siglyph
    I'm also going to use a riolu and psyduck until I get the next 2 I can get since I will only have 1 pokemon and thats kind of bad against Cheren's 3.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Sandile or Sandshrew?
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Got my Keldeo a lil while ago...happy AF they finally released it over Wi-Fi ...really wished it was Meloetta since I already have a Keldeo over on my White but it doesn't matter, hopefully they'll release Meloetta later

Flew to Flocessy Town and headed straight for Pledge Grove to change Keldeo's form, the form change animation was awesome...think I might delete Secret Sword & teach it again just to watch it change lol

Went through and defeated White Treehollow, surprised how much of a challenge it was because I had to rotate my team 3-4 times...unlocked my Shiny Dratint but not gonna collect it yet, wanted to trade it for the shiny Gible but I already have a DW Garchomp so I don't have any use for it :/

Got my Join Avenue to Rank 46, only my Nursery & my 2nd Florist have reached rank 10...last Gym Leader I saw at my Avenue was Marlon so the only one left is Roxie...hopefully she'll pass through soon >.>

Don't really pay much attention to DW points ever since getting to 10,000...only use DW to get Pokemon I haven't seen, got a DW Golett & Gible \o/

Have been ignoring the medal guy for quite some time now lol, wanna rack up a whole bunch of medals before I speak to him

Been doing some EV training at Giant Chasm with Gardevoir & Gallade
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Just downloaded my Keldeo. Timid nature 31 Speed on the first try. win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Ah, thanks! I had a Growlithe, but just fount a Darumaka so I'll use that. Trying to use unusual Pokemon - well, not usual ones.
    Well I've definitely seen enough Arcanine invading people's BW2 teams along with Lucario and Flygon.

Sandile or Sandshrew?
    Sandile is better in the long run. Sandslash is good for the first 15 levels or so but by the E4 it just doesn't hold up. Just persist with Krokorok though, as that is quite frail and not very fast. Give it an Eviolite or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Fair enough. Will use Sandshrew for Electric Gym then use Sandile.

My Keldeo was Adamant nature. Not sure if that's good.
    Last edited by Mays; 26th January 2013 at 1:49 AM.

Got my Keldeo, it was Timid (You guys think it's a good nature?), taught it Secret Sword and he changed to his Resolute Forme.

Beat Cynthia, caught a Swarm of Masquerain and now I'm headed towards the undersea ruins near Undella.

My Keldeo happens to be a Lonely nature. Checking its stats right now, they seem pretty decent.

Also went into Clay Tunnel a few hours ago (didn't know it was open yet) and got a Lairon which evolved into Aggron after one level. I wonder what moves I should teach it. Took Rhydon out of my party for Aggron as well. Also the egg hatched into a Happiny, but she must have gotten a terrible nature, as her stats are really low, even for being level 21.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeevee
    How would beating a villian a lame-o card game beat him?! uhhh it doesnt! He'd still try and kill you.
    "Ha i win!"
    :stab:
    "Hey but i beat you!"
    "yeah but i stabbed you."

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Got my Keldeo, it was Timid (You guys think it's a good nature?), taught it Secret Sword and he changed to his Resolute Forme.
    Very good Nature, IMO. Better fast and he is a Special Attacker, so Attack isn't valuable stat for him.

My Keldeo was Adamant nature. Not sure if that's good.
    Keldeo is a better Special Attacker, so it's not the best of Natures.

Well, I just had some great luck!

Loaded up my Black 2 and received the Keldeo gift. I sat myself down, put a show on, ready to slog out the SR's for one with a decent nature.

So, first one is Naive. Ugh.

Reset.

Next is Adamant. Ugh.

Reset.

Next is Timid. Ugh.

Res-

Wait, what?

Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, a Timid after only two resets.

But wait, there's more.

Smiling, I load up my White 2 file.

I'd got lucky on my B2 but don't get too far ahead of yourself, W2 is gonna take ages.

Recieve the gift.

Save in front of the delivery dude...

...Modest...

That's right, Modest without a single reset.

Yay, a Timid and Modest Keldeo and I didn't even sip my drink once lol.

I boxed them, I think I am going to EV train one for myself and keep the other one untouched so that I can trade it for something good later down the line!

Now to continue with my B2 playthrough...

I am really enjoying this Dark type run.

Sneasel is so awesome and cute, she has learnt Beat Up now so I don't think I even need to evolve her into Weavile.

Scraggy is a Pokemon that I am surprised with. I never really liked him or Scrafty but I bred and EV trained one with Drain Punch, Ice Punch and Dragon Dance and he is shining, really fun to use!

The only Pokemon I am a bit iffy with is my Houndoom.

I am using a shiny EV trained one but truth be told...I don't really like his shiny colour scheme. I mean blue and orange isn't exactly fearsome.

I don't know whether to breed a new one and EV train a new one or choose a completely different Dark type.

I am thinking either a new Houndoom, Absol or Krookodile. I can't decide!

Also, seeing as Faust my Hydreigon is already a level 100 EV trained monster and is just sat there using Surf and Fly for me, I am thinking about drafting in a Honchkrow and teaching Surf to Sneasel for the story so that I have a more involved 6th party member.

Although my Zoroark is enjoying transforming into a Hydreigon upon entering battle ^_^;

You guys got any input?
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

AHAHAH! I was just about to post on how hard it is to catch a Lapras after more than an hour of searching but then I JUST caught it! On my first try! With a netball. Just one Poke'ball and POP! WOOOOOOOOH!
    Current Black 2 Team

The final team member wanders yet...

Holy crud!!! I'm in battle with Shiny Kyurem right now!

edit: Woo! Caught it with 1 Ultra Ball. But lame....Adamant synch didn't go through...it's Naive. It's stats don't look too hot either. Oh well I don't care, I can't believe I encountered a shiny legendary! I wish I didn't miss the opening sequence, I SR'd the previous one so I was just spamming the A button....looked down and saw I was in battle with a shiny Kyurem.

edit2: Yup, IVs aren't too good...lol

Kyurem - #646 (Naive)
    HP: 5
    Att: 28
    Def: 29
    SpA: 22
    SpD: 0 - 1
    Speed: 9
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 26th January 2013 at 11:56 AM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I thought Kyurem had a shiny Block too? lol either way, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I thought Kyurem had a shiny Block too? lol either way, congrats!
    Well it doesn't, cause I just got one. I'm not lying, and I didn't hack it or anything lol. Thanks.

It sucks that I can no longer get a strong Adamant Black Kyurem I was going for...but even better I have an awesome shiny Black Kyurem!
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

You could have gotten a nature much worse than Naive, it's still a pretty decent nature! Congrats! EV train it well, very jealous
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    You could have gotten a nature much worse than Naive, it's still a pretty decent nature! Congrats! EV train it well, very jealous
    Thank you very much.

Yeah now that I think about it Naive isn't too bad. Nothing wrong with +speed, and Black Kyurem has no physical Ice move (bar Freeze Shock) so going mixed is ideal, especially when base 120 sp.atk isn't bad at all.

Just realized I had a bug and a grass type. Got to put my Bug type back in the PC because Snivy is priority. Also just beat Clay, but had to rely on the box'd Sandslash.

Team:
    Darumaka
    Servine
    Sandile/Sandslash.

Leavanny had to go, and I'm really undecided on Sandile/Sandslash. Someone said Sandile last page, but Sandslash just bailed me out of Clay's fight whereas Sandile did nothing. Really confused. My Electric type will be that one in Chargestone cave, and my flying type I'm not sure. Suggestions to fill that team out?

Might go for a different Rock/Ground type actually if there is any.
    Last edited by Mays; 26th January 2013 at 4:21 PM.

iirc the only Rock/Ground is Onix. And on Sandile/Sandslash, that's the aforementioned 15 levels of great you're getting out of Sandslash because of its headstart evolution. You could level them simultaneously and box Sandslash once Krokorok gets near evolution.

Anyway, I beat Burgh. Darumaka was the star of this gym, effortlessly taking out Swadloon and Leavanny. Yes he has a x4 effective move, but bar Lucario no other team members no particularly well against those two. Proceeded onto Route 4. I can tell that the breeder will seriously annoy me. Though I know Colress works for TP, he still manages to intrigue me on his exact intentions.
    The ruins are awesome; I love the interiors. I'll probably ending up changing the time to Monday so I can get my Braviary. Then again, since I'm still only lvl 24 it might be a bit to hard to catch the thing.

Began my Join Avenue. I need to start going on the GTS or something, as I have lots of money and there will be lots to spend it on here. This is a nice counterbalance to Pokestar studios with the latter serving as a nice way of freeing up funds for this. I'd like to keep my money as low as possible so I actually have to think before I buy.

Explored Nimbasa, eventually reaching the gym and clearing it of its trainers. Despite there being no puzzle, that was an epic intro for Elesa. I went of towards the Desert Resort and Route 16 to train and comb around for items and TMs. I levelled my team to 24 before taking on Elesa.

Emolga switched immediately to Zebstrika, so I was forced to bring Lucario out and sacrifice Frillish so I could heal him up. Flaafy was switched in and the battle restarted. Servine dealt with it comfortably and was sacrificed so that I could I could use Leech Seed on Zeb. Darumaka and Lucario put up a serious fight against Zebstrika ending with both Lucario fainted and Zeb at critical health. Emolga fainted Darumaka with Volt Switch leaving me with only Magnemite. He took a flame charge like a man to secure 2 turns so I could heal darumaka. Darumaka finished Zeb off but unfortunately ran out of steam at Emolga, who survived Fire Punch with only 8 HP before winning the match by a hair with Volt Switch.
    A truly exhilirating battle that forced me to constantly adapt strategy to a constantly changing foe. Elesa strikes again as, like in BW, I underestimate the momentum grabbing properties of Volt Switch. After levelling up slightly and giving Darumaka an Eviolite I'll try my luck again. It shouldn't need much as was really very close. It'll certainly go down as one of my best battles or at least my most epic loss.
    It also made it apparent that I don't need challenge mode. I've succeeded in achieving and sustaining a near-perfect level of difficulty.

I'll take a break from battling for now to make some more movies. But I'll be back to destroy Elesa once and for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I beat Marlon. His carracosta and wailord were pretty easy but his jellicent took for ever. It kept using recover >.< I ended up beating it with my own jellicent after it used up it's ominous wind. Now I'm on my way to the seaside cave.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After beating Skyla, me and my team headed to Lentimas Town. I embarked on a trip to Reversal Mountain, and battled a couple trainers. After the battles, Gryf evolved into Aggron! I made my way through the mountain, aiding Bianca when she needed it--to be honest, I needed the aid more than her! We cleared the area, and Bianca ran off to Lacunosa Town. I traveled south from Undella to Route 14. I was determined to find my sixth team member, and it wasn't long before I did. I captured an Altaria, and named her Lyric. I caught one with a neutral nature, because I want to play with her attack stats. I am thinking of a mixed move set. At least, for one move. I traded Lyric and Drake over to my White card because I knew I wouldn't be able to round out their move sets without a couple TMs that I would find too late. I taught Lyric both Dragon Claw and Flamethrower, and taught Drake Ice Beam. I headed out of Lacunosa Town, where Logan (my rival) and I met Zinzolin. He was a pushover, as was the Plasma grunt that was with him. I am now at Route 11, making my way to Opelucid City!
    ***New Signature To Come***

What's with the rain constantly? I swear every town I'm going to - it's raining!

And why is it apparently Spring? Pretty sure it's Winter.
    Last edited by Mays; 27th January 2013 at 2:36 AM.

And why is it apparently Spring? Pretty sure it's Winter.
    The seasons change every month:

Spring
    January
    May
    September

Summer
    February
    June
    October

Autumn
    March
    July
    November

Winter
    April
    August
    December
    ***New Signature To Come***

Baby'd my Tynamo and now it's Eelektrik. When to evolve it with the thunderstone? Its nature is hardy if that matters.

^ and thanks! I thought it'd be like the real seasons >.<

Well, got my Keldeo as well, it's a jolly nature. Don't really know what that does. :P

Training a few new pokemon for the elite four since I put all my good ones in the battlebox for the wi-fi compo. See if I can beat those four bastards later today :P
    "Pikachu!!" -pikachu-

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Got my Keldeo and turned it into Resolute Form! With the other Keldeo, if I delete Secret Sword and that one goes to its regular form, can I trade it to Black? I want to have one in Black and one in Black 2. Also, I got my team to Level 100! Woohoo!! Now I'm going to work on the PokéDex, or at least the National Dex. There's still a lot of time until X/Y come out, but all the other games coming out before then could distract me from the PokéDex. DX On the Unova Dex, I've seen 277/300!
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

I just got the Mystery Gift Keldeo. I taught it Secret Sword so it could change in to its Resolute Form.
    The nature of Keldeo was Modest. Is this good or bad?

I also bred Scythers in the attempt to get an adamant technician one with a maximum attack IV (One of the Scythers had max attack IVs and was holding a Power Bracer so I was sure to get a max attack one). I got six adamant swarm ones before I finally got an adamant technician one.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4986-4323-2443
    I can trade: Adamant Max Attack IV holding a Metal Coat
    In return I want or (I would have but Ruby ran dry at high tide)

Page 76 of 167 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast