Page 77 of 167 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 4168

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingBat View Post
    I just got the Mystery Gift Keldeo. I taught it Secret Sword so it could change in to its Resolute Form.
    The nature of Keldeo was Modest. Is this good or bad?
    Modest and Timid are the best two Natures for a Keldeo. So, yes, that is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingBat View Post
    The nature of Keldeo was Modest. Is this good or bad?
    Modest's a great nature for Keldeo. It's extremely usable, since Keldeo's Special Attack is much better than its Attack. It's one of the best natures for it, alongside Timid.

e: I need to stop spending so much time replying. :|

I beat all the plasma's in the plasma frigate. Now I'm on my way to the giant chasm.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So comfortable with my team! Going to be a pain trading all these caught Pokemon over to White 2 the end though!
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Continued with the story on my B2 file. Began by challenging Elesa.

I started with Narcissa against her Emolga, who was OHKO'd with Ice Punch. Unfortunately, she was then paralyzed through the rodent's Static ability. I switched her out but was pleased with her contribution to the battle.

Elesa then started her Volt Switch strategy with her Flaffy and Zebstrika. Xena was doing the best she could and she succeeded in weakening them before fainting.

I made a mistake in thinking her Zebstrika was going to use Flame Charge to raise it's speed and sweep so I sent in Duke to block the attack with his Flash Fire ability and turn the tide of the battle in my direction.

But Elesa isn't a gym leader for no reason. She instead used Spark and paralyzed Duke! She's hot and a clever battler and I totally would bang her.

She then Volt Switched out leaving Duke with low HP, but he wasn't giving up without a fight!!! He critically hit the incoming Flaffy, lowering her to red, and then burnt her, causing her to faint.

That's my boy!! Shocked and angry, she sent out her Zebstrika to finish Duke off.

I then sent out Dax who arrived from his Pokeball disguised as Faust my Hydreigon.

The crowd went silent at the sight of him, for he is pretty ferocious. I just wish the actual Faust would obey me.

Zebstrika used Spark again and hit Dax and shattered his illusion, but it was too late - he'd fired off a Dark Pulse and Zebstrika fell to his knees, the battle was one, the badge mine.

Afterwards, we healed at the center and explored Route 16 and Lostlorn Forest before heading to Route 6 where Bianca showed me about Hidden Grottos.

I then got challenged to a Triple Battle by the famous heartbreaker Charles, which I emerged victorious from in front of a large crowd of adoring females. This one chick, whose boyfriend was right there, slipped me her number and I'm gonna smash her in tonight yeah boi.

Lol.

Anyways, we carried on towards Driftveil where we encountered Team Plasma and some Ex Team Plasma members.

After chatting to them, we explored the whole city and then challenged Driftveil Gym.

I can tell Clay had designed his gym in the dark, in order to intimidate his challengers and weed out the weak from the strong.

Little did he know I was a Dark Type trainer. We were the monster in the dark.

We defeated the Gym Trainers and found Clay.

I wanted Bruv to fight this battle as he hadn't had any Gym Leader experience yet. First up came his Krokorok.

Bruv used Dragon Dance twice, and Kroko used Bulldoze twice lowering his speed, but DD had already raised it so he remained neutral.

So with a +2 attack, he used Drain Punch to OHKO Krokorok, sending him flying past Clay and smashing into the wall whilst completely restoring his HP.

Clay was in shock, and it got worse - Bruv got his Moxie boost making him even stronger.

Clay sent out his Sandslash next and you can tell this was a Gym Leader's Pokemon - it survived a +3 Ice Punch from Bruv and retaliated by taking away 50% of his HP, before falling the next round.

It was time for Clay's star, Excadrill. Knowing how fast and strong it was, I called Bruv back, extremely happy with his contribution to the battle and sent out Duke.

Clay ordered Excadrill to use Bullzone but Duke let forth a mighty Flamethrower, causing Excadrill to faint before he reached his target and the battle was won, very comfortably.

Afterwards, Clay invited us to PWT, a new Pokemon Trainer tournament that aims to get the best trainers from all over the world to compete against each other.

He'd also invited Cheren, the famous young and up and coming Gym Leader to promote the Tournament.

I was pitted against Hugh, Cheren and Colress that scientist dude. After I had defeated all 3 and won the first ever tournament, we were ambushed by Team Plasma on their hideout boat.

But Team Plasma was no match for Cheren and his Stoutland, Hugh and his Dewott and me and Naricissa, and we crushed every single one of them before being thrown of the boat by the Shadow Triad.

Now, the team and I will explore Relic Passage before continuing onwards towards the next gym!

Xena Lvl 34
    Duke Lvl 34
    Dax Level 34
    Narcissa Lvl 35
    Bruv lvl 34
    Faust Lvl 100
    Last edited by Violent Red; 28th January 2013 at 3:23 AM.
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I made it to the pokemon league after battling all the trainers and getting all the items in Victory Road. Now I'm taking on the elite 4.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Jut beat the elite 4
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

I got my Keldeo today as well, but its Nature is Rash...I'm gonna go ahead and guess that's probably not good? Lol, I'm not one for competitive battling though so it doesn't entirely matter to me. Just happy to have one since I'm not able to go to Gamestop events.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctali View Post
    I got my Keldeo today as well, but its Nature is Rash...I'm gonna go ahead and guess that's probably not good? Lol, I'm not one for competitive battling though so it doesn't entirely matter to me. Just happy to have one since I'm not able to go to Gamestop events.
    Rash isn't a bad Nature. It lowers Special Defense and Raises Special Attack. As long as it doesn't lower Keldeo's Special Attack or Speed it isn't a bad Nature. It's a good Nature for him.

Well, Masuda blessed me with a shiny Deino last night, and now I have a shiny Hydreigon fully and properly EV trained. His IVs are crap, but that doesn't matter so much.

Black 2: After delaying it a whole week, I finally got started on my EV-training. I EV-trained four of the Pokemon I am going to use: Volcarona, Magikarp (which evolved into Gyarados along the way), Cobalion and Terrakion. Will continue tomorrow, I need to EV-train 12 Pokemon in total so I am only done with a third of them.

White 2: Didn’t do extremely much last week, but I got a few things done at least. Captured a Hypno at the Dreamyard when they were swarming there and continued a bit on the Pokedex. Evolved Elgyem into Beeheeyem, Litwick into Lampent, Skorupi into Drapion and Palpitoad into Seismitoad. I also caught a Mienshao in the grass outside of Dragonspiral Tower. Will continue with the Pokedex tomorrow.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

On White 2.

Beat Skyla today. Ampharos managed to almost singlehandedly sweep her and all her trainers, with a little backup from Samurott for her Skarmory.

Following that battle; Skyla, Juniper, Bianca, and I flew to Lentimas Town. What a strange place. Not much to do there, so I immediately exited.

I came across the strangest house just outside of town. Super creepy. There were two other trainers in the house as well as some girl who kept appearing out of nowhere. But...we all know there's no such things as ghosts. While battling in the house, Espeon learned Psychic! I was super happy about that. I replaced Quick Attack with it; and then added Shadow Ball in place of Psybeam. Her new moveset is working out splendidly!

Training up outside of Reversal Mountain. Planning on catching myself a Trapinch. After I catch one, I'll be heading on into the mountain.

Current party: Samurott Lv. 40; Ampharos Lv. 40; Braviary Lv. 38; Espeon Lv. 38; Litwick Lv. 35 (Training, not sure if will keep, but Chandelure was a lot of help for the Elite 4 on my previous games so she may stick around.)

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2s15gnt.jpg[/IMG]
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Now Playing: X
    Delphox. Gardevoir. Blastoise. Pidgeot. Aurorus. Leafeon.
    Y (Planned)
    Greninja. Gardevoir. Florges. Vivillion. Meinshao. Ampharos.
    White
    Samurott. Liligant. Braviary. Chandelure. Meinshao. Galvantula.
    White 2 /// Black 2
    Samurott. Ampharos. Braviary. Meinshao. Espeon. Chandelure. /// Serperior. Starmie. Arcanine. Golurk. ? ?

I left the Poke Transfer lab after talking to the scientist there, then I battled some more wild Pokemon in the tall grass. Once that was done, I went through the gatehouse and I was finally allowed to visit White Forest. I saw a house there and I talked to people inside. I went to the Pokemon Center after talking to everyone in town, then I visited the White Treehollow. I didn't feel like battling yet though, so I just headed out to Route 14. I went all the way north to Undella Town, and I visited the Pokemon Center in order to buy some items. I visited the villa there and I met Cynthia inside, but I didn't battle against her yet since my Pokemon were still really weak. I left to Nimbasa City in order to do more training, then I went to Castelia City after that. I went on the Skyarrow Bridge, which was finally accessible. I arrived in Pinwheel Forest, and I saved the game after teaming up with Cheren.

In Pinwheel Forest forest at the moment on Black 2. Will explore everywhere on Black 2, trade EVERYTHING over to White 2, and then go capturing Pokemon in white 2.

All for that Pokedex.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Just found shiny Pidove !
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

I was so pissed off last night. I finally beat the game on blck 2 so I unlocked challenge mode. After that I deleted my save file so that I could start on challenge mode. I discovered that doing that also causes the challenge mode to dissapear >., Now I have to beat black 2 again!!!!!!! I just sent over my team from the original white so that it wouldn't take very long. They are lv 65 so they wont obey me that much but really dont care DXXX

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

just beat the E4 and the champ, got myself the challenge mode (activated it at once) transfered a bunch of pokemon over from pearl at the transfer lab. Now off to train
    "Pikachu!!" -pikachu-

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Levelled up to 25 and took on Elesa again. It's clear that Darumaka's Fire Punch is insane and that with an Eviolite he would've survived the win the match for me. He took out flaafy and Zebstrika without a sweat allowing Magnemite to clean up Emolga.

Defeated the Plasma members and Hugh keeps on raging. Before I continued on to Route 5, it was Monday so I headed back towards Route 4 to catch Braviary. After a few tries I got an Adamant one and headed over to pwn Charles with it.

Wow Driftveil is different now. Those hotels were a pain to explore with all the elevators and such. Defeated Rood, but left N's Zorua for now. I might get it in another playthrough. There's not much else to do unless I go onto Route 6 so I went into the gym. That gym puzzle was actually fairly difficult. I had to light up most of the gym before I finally found the path. Nice music too. I haven't taken on Clay yet as I want to work on some more movies and the Join avenue. I never get a substantial amount of money because of the join Avenue. Maybe I should use my Amulet Coin...

I'm currently in the middle of the Magical door to MAgical Land series(or whatever it's called). It's getting progressively harder(read: luck-based) to do these movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

On DW I got a Skitty, which I need for my Dex, a Vulpix, because it had a cool ability & Swinub...really wanted a female so I could breed for ability and Avalanche & Icicle Crash but only ran into a male

Evolved couple of my starters, Chikorita-Meganium, Treecko-Sceptile

Got a Lugia off GTS Neg ...running out of space in my legendaries box, only have 2 spaces left which I reserved for Dream Radar Dialga & a Kyogre

Traded over Hasty Umbreon from my White for Synchronize ability

Revived couple fossils so I finished up my collection of fossils...gonna evolve them later on

Caught a female Pachirisu in the Hidden Grotto...still searching for a Ditto :|

Nearly completed my starter collection, have all 3 starters from every region except Kanto, where I'm missing a Squirtle....all other starters reached their final evolution except my Cyndaquil & Mudkip

Flew to Lacunosa Town to level up Mudkip, battled a Cleffairy and Mudkip evolved into Marshtomp...taught it Dig & Scald

Gonna go to Castelia City now with Marshtomp to finish exploring Castelia Sewers...didn't get to fully explore it the first time because it was Autumn and the sewers were empty so Team Plasma weren't hard to find
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Completed the Mystery Door to Magical Land series and began on Giant Woman. I should probably get some strange endings done to increase my rank. Problem is that I don't really want the star animation on all my pokemon as it does waste time at the start of the battle. Still holding off the gym until tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I'm almost at the elite 4. I'm so glad I was able to send over my original white team so that it wouldn't take so long.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Black 2: Continued with my EV-training today. I EV-trained five more Pokemon; Virizion, Haxorus, Zweilous, Azelf and Heatran. Only got three left now, I might be able to finish them all tomorrow at the very best case.

White 2: Captured a swarming Fearow at Route 15. Evolved some more Pokemon, Pawniard into Bisharp, Mantyke into Mantine and Remoraid into Octillery. I flew to Humilau and traded the Mantine for a Tangrowth with a dude there. Went out to Undella Bay and captured a Wailmer, which I evolved into Wailord. Then I evolved my Bronzor into Bronzong. Went to Pinwheel Forest and captured a Vigoroth, which I am going to evolve next.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

EV training has taken over my life. I love it. I love IV breeding, natures and everything. Today I EV trained a Dugtrio and a a Buizel (which has perfect Attack and Speed). I was training Buizel on Basculin while holding the Power Anklet, and I had about three left before maxing out Speed.
    Then I noticed that this Basculin was different. A lighter shade of green. Threw a quick ball, got my first shiny in White 2; bashful nature, rock head. Felt like crying. So useless. Has terrible IV's, too. 332nd encounter since obtaining the Shiny Charm, 30 game hours ago. Why couldn't it have been the Buizel I had so recently hatched?!?
    "I completed the National Dex at 12:03am on January 5th, 2013: if Gen VI is announced anytime soon I'm gonna be seriously angry."
    January 8th, 2012: Pokémon X and Y announced. Seriously angry.

Today I played White 2 for the first time this year and did some stuff.I explored Striaton City.There I went to the Trainers School and showed off my knowledge and had one battle.I also went to the Striaton Restaurant where I met the Striaton Gym Leader Trio.I teamed up with Chilli to fight against Cilan and Cress and won though it was a tough battle.I went to the Dreamyard and defeated all the trainers there and got some items.Here,I caught the Eon Pokemon,Latias in an Ultra Ball after some time finding it.She has Quirky nature.I boxed her.Then I went to Route 2 and defeated all the trainers there and picked up some items.I reached Accumula Town and saved after healing my Pokemon.

Team:

Lv.66 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.67 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.67 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.66 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.67 Female Sassy (Dig/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.67 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Last couple days hatched over 100 eggs, many trips to the daycare couple and Joint Avenue. Leveled my nursery to level 8 for better hatching options. Also finally found the Hidden Power checker in the PWT, sad it took so long -.-
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

Page 77 of 167 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast