Page 78 of 166 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I heard a rumor that the TM for Shadow Ball was in Reversal Mountain while EV training my Shiny Gengar. Heading over to the location I was given I was attacked by 2 Grumpigs at the same time! However one of this Grumpigs was different it was yellow bodied whereas its friend was pink as normal. It was a shiny Grumpig my second that day dont even possess the shiny charm on Black 2. I send out my Shiny Gengar and my ingame teams Excadrill. I switch to Golduck with Cloud Nine to remove sandstorm damage dont want my shiny Grumpig dying and finsih the standard Grumpig with Strength. 2 Repeat balls and a Nest Ball later Shiny Grumpig was mine .

Funny how my 1st post in this thread isn't for until this far into the game already, but hey.... I'm currently at Village Bridge, trying to obtain a Lapras. I'm still within the main story, and have 6 badges. My team consisists of a level 41 Magnezone, level 45 Azumarill, level 41 Lucario, level 44 Sigilyph, level 42 Unfezant, and level 45 Serperior.
    Last edited by Flowing Ice; 2nd February 2013 at 7:30 PM.

Continuing on from my last post...

As soon as I entered the sewers I realized that I willl need surf so I went back to go get my Jellicent and continued through the sewers where I found several items, ran into the 2 scientist that are experimenting to make potions and such...found the hidden lot where I battled the trainers and they made me their leader lol

Flew to Locunosa to continue training up my Marshtomp until it evolved into Swampert \o/

Took my DW Golett out of the PC to start its training, went to Nimbasa to take on the stadiums until it evolved into Golurk...surprised how good of a Pokemon it is especially with No Guard as its ability

Took Golurk, Swampert & Jellicent to explore Clay Tunnel...did some training, battled some trainers until I ended up at Twist Mountain where I did some more exploring, collected several items & battled some trainers while neatly sneaking pass the others lol...eventually became "lost" so I taught Golurk Fly and flew back to Driftveil & went to the Move Deleter to remove Fly

Realised that today was the last day of Spring so I went to N's Castle and battled him with my Champions Tournament team lol , his Politoad's Drizzle made it easy for Thunder & Hurricane...defeated N & he took off

Finally decided to go to Accumula Town so I sneaked pass several trainers and made my way...while there I ran into the girl that wanted to see a tall Pokemon so I showed her my Golurk and got my Fluffy Tail...went to another house where a girl wanted to trade her ambipom for an Excadrill so I flew to Giant Chasm and ran around until I found one and flew back to Acumula Town and got my Ambipom

Made my way down to Route 1 where I ran into Bianca, didn't wanna battle her yet but I had no choice, battled & won with my team of Swampert, Golurk, Lugia, Jellicent & Sceptile \o/

Finally reached Nuvema Town, went into m old protags house, talked to his mom, went into his room and got the Kings Rock...wne to Juniper's Lab, talked to her & Cedric and collected my Super Rod(this is the only reason I even set foot here)

Went back to Route 1 and made my way towards Route 17...tried my best to avoid the trainers while I made my way towards Route 17 & 18

Found several items, avoided trainers, saw Crasher Wake but ignored him, walked pass the Magma Stone(not ready to catch Heatran) and made my way towards P2 Lab & Plasma Frigate

Battled Colress, had him down to his last pokemon but he still overcame and on lol
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

So I started over on black 2 yet again so that I can get challenge mode. I started with tepig and it was a female on my first try.... I wasn't even trying to get a female XD I got the third badge and so far I have pignite, flaaffy, and lopunny.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Went over to challenge Clay, and gosh was I cocky. I sent Lucario out first hoping to KO Krokorok with Force Palm but I fell short by a few HP and he used Bulldoze. Lucario survived, but Bulldoze's speed drop gave Clay the first KO of the game. Braviary finished him off. Unfortunately, this lured out Excadrill.

I sent out Frillish, who got KO'd by a crit Rock Slide. I was pretty screwed by this point considering my team is level 27ish at this point, and Frillish was 26. I sent out Servine who managed to use Leech Seed. That was my saving grace in this battle; Excadrill's HP is very high so I got 20 HP back each turn and weared him down. I stalled a few turns using Fresh Waters but quickly realised Clay was just going to use a Hyper Potion and I would run of healing items before then. I switched to Magnemite who took a Slash like a champ giving me a free turn to Revive Frillish, but without MAx Revives I could only heal him halfway. I gave darumaka a try against Excadrill but it was fruitless. Braviary was sacrificed so I could heal Frillish.
    I switched in Frillish, with only he and Servine left standing. Bubblebeam easily KO'd Excadrill now that Leech Seed had weakened him. Servine was reduced to 5 HP by Sandlslash's Rock Slide but Leaf Tornado OHKO'd it, winning the battle for me.

A pretty intense battle, but unlike Elesa I did make the right decisions such as stalling Excadrill. In fact, had I won my first match with Elesa I wouldn't have grinded I would be even lower levelled! I am dreading the amount of grinding for the next gym as Skyla's Swanna is no less than lvl 39 which is still over 10 levels higher than my nearest pokemon. Of course, I'll have a Magnezone, but still.

Headed over to the PWT and did the first Driftveil Tournament. I love how over-the-top it is, so I'll be battling here rather than the Subway. I need to get enough BP for Brick Break.
    When outside, I admit that I chuckled when the Plasma member ran past. You just know that Hugh is going to unleash his rage. Defeated the Plasma members easily, as I had trained a bit on Route 6 to lvl 28 before I went to the tournament. Nice to finally see Zinzolin and the Shadow Triad again. The story is finally beginning to advance a bit with Cheren saying that Lacunosa briefly dropped to -40 celsius and whatnot.
    Anyway, as mentioned before I'm grinding the PWT to get Lucario Brick Break as I don't want to be stuck with Force Palm until lvl 51 or whenever he learns Aura Sphere. I also forfeited a few matches; I needed one more shard to teach Magnemite Signal Beam. He does get Hidden Power [Ground], but I decided Grass types and the Elite 4 are more threatening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Black 2: EV-trained my three last Pokemon, Cresselia, Latios and Zorua. With them done, my EV-training is finished for now. Before taking on the various challenges in the game, I need to train all of them a bit. So I started with that. I trained Volcarona, Gyarados and Zorua to level 40, Zorua evolved into Zoroark along the way. I also trained Azelf to level 67. Had planned to do some more training, but had to charge my DS, so I’ll continue tomorrow instead.

White 2: Evolved my Vigoroth into Slaking. Today is a special day, and I knew there was one special thing I had to do. The old season faded out, and a new one, ancient but not eternal, took its place. The old wasted and forgotten joy turned into something new. Spring had ended, and Summer started. Which means I have to travel through the whole Unova region once again. I started from Aspertia City and travelled to Castelia, went north to Nimbasa and clockwise around the main part of the region. I battled the Shadow Triad in Icirrus along the way and captured a swarming Doduo at Route 12. Continued with the next part, went to Lentimas and travelled through Reversal Mountain to Undella Summertown, continued through the Marine Tube and all the way to the entrance to Victory Road. I captured a Poliwag and Poliwhirl at Route 23 along the way.

And then, the final part. I flew to Castelia City and went east to the Skyarrow Bridge and down to Nuvema Town, then out to Route 18 and the P2 Lab. And with that, my journey to celebrate the new season was complete. Time to move on. I went to the Giant Chasm and captured a Sneasel. Taught it False Swipe, and with its help, I captured two Ditto further into the Chasm. Flew to White Forest and went out to Route 15, where I traded one of them for a Rotom with a woman living in a deserted caravan. Tomorrow, I'll evolve some more Pokemon for Pokedex purposes.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Leveled up all my Pokes to level 50 for the 7th gym. Hope I'm not too overleveled...but I'm worrying about that Dragon gym, as only Walrein has AURORA BEAM and the even inferior Ice Fang to do SE to the dragons in there. Flygon still hasn't learned a Dragon move, so I can't wait for Dragon Claw :P

Anyways, Magmar gets FLAMETHROWER (totally awesome; I thought it was TM only for him!), Serperior Wring Out (much more reliable than Slam, atleast) and Drapion the X-Scissor TM. Next up, hopefully, the 7th Badge!
    Current Black 2 Team

The final team member wanders yet...

Finally got enough Battle Points to buy Brick Break for Lucario. I actually didn't teach him it yet as I wanted to be sure I'd prefer it over Force Palm. That paralysis chance is pretty cool.
    Anyway, I proceeded through Route 6 and towards Chargestone Cave. I quickly realised that I was vastly underlevelled. Every trainer was 31 and above while I had stand my ground with 28-29 pokemon. That wasn't so bad, but wild pokemon everywhere were at least 29 providing a source of endless annoyance. They need to make the Max Repel repel all pokemon of every level from now on as it makes going through caves such a pain. I decided to train up a bit in Relic Passage, going up to 29. I actually made my way all the way through to Castelia Sewers, but didn't go to Relic Castle. Frankly Volcarona would murder me.

Once I reached lvl 29 for all team members I headed through Chargestone. I was half-expecting Bianca to give me another Lucky Egg, but no luck here. Progress was a lot easier now, but by the second floor, lvl 30 pokemon started appearing and I stopped giving one. The doctors and nurses genuinely help this time round and are a convenience rather than making the game too easy. The Ace trainer caught me off guard and managed to KO 3 pokemon before Lucario stopped him. I had to stop after I cleared the very bottom floor because of low battery. But it's not far to Mistralton now...

Seen all 300 Unova Pokemon now!
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

At least you'll get a Lucky Egg by then Winter.

As for me, I'm currently working through Route 23, I last decided to do all of the main-game Waterfall areas to get them out of the way, and I still need to defeat most of the Route's trainers. My Azumarill, Sigilyph, Serperior, and Lucario are all level 56, and I'm working Unfezant up to that first before my Magnezone.

You should be fine Elementer. I managed to defeat that gym with even lower levels, and without either Ice or Dragon type attacks.

Just beat the treehollow, and my '*reward' was modest nature which is pretty cool.

I'm starting to develop my Type based teams for the Elite Four teams for the medals, and going through Black Tower to level them up.

Black 2: Trained Zoroark, Gyarados, Volcarona, Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion to level 50. Then I trained Azelf, Cresselia, Heatran and Latios to level 70. Also trained Haxorus to level 65. But I am not done yet. I need to train Zoroark to level 54, Zweilous to level 64 so it evolves, Volcarona and Haxorus to level 70, Heatran to level 75 and Latios to level 80. So it looks like I will have to spend a few more days on training.

White 2: Captured a swarming Hoppip at Route 18. Then I evolved my Vanillish into Vanilluxe, Piloswine into Mamoswine, Seel into Dewgong, Corphish into Crawdaunt, Lickitung into Lickilicky and Pupitar into Tyranitar. With that, I had evolved all Pokemon that I had planned to evolve for now, but I have a few more to evolve in the near future. Next up, I am going to do some breeding, will start tomorrow.

Me and Cheren wandered around Pinwheel Forest and I battled some trainers with his help. I also captured a wild Slaking that appeared in the shaky grass, and we eventually reached the end of the forest. After battling a couple more trainers and capturing a wild Whirlipede, I headed out to the outer part of Pinwheel Forest and I battled a few more trainers. I headed south and I encountered more wild Pokemon like Palpitoad and even N's Tympole. I left the area after collecting some Stardust from the training rock, and I arrived in Nacrene City. I visited the cafe, then I went to the Pokemon Center after I visited the warehouses around town. I entered the Nacrene City Museum afterwards, and I wandered around the exhibit. I left the Gym after I visited the library in the back, and I headed over to Route 3. I battled a trainer, then I saved near the pond after catching a Corphish.

I just beat Clay and got my 5th Gym Badge in Black 2 =)

It was pretty easy and I wasn't worried about this battle at all since my Azumarill was level 35 and it was pretty easy to take over the whole gym just with it. In the last battle tho, agaisnt Excadrill, I had to use Servine because Azumarill was almost fainting. I'm having even more second thoughts about picking snivy now... The thing couldn't even stand 2 attacks from Excadrill and his Leaf Blade didn't help at all :[ I just used him for a turn in order to recover Azumarill and put it back in the battle in order to finish Clay.

What have I done u.u I really need Servine to evolve and I'm praying it gets stronger in the last stage because this is just dissapointing.

EDIT: Just noticed the user besides me likes The Necki Menij Show. Lol me too :B
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~

Black 2 Team:

Finally got through Chargestone Cave. That was pretty brutal and I may not have made it without the doctor. Reaped Mistralton City of all its items before heading onto Route 7. There is a lot more Foongus now. I only got about halfway through the Route until I realised that I hadn't explored all the Surf areas yet.

Went to Aspertia and got the Energy Ball Tm. Who knew such a strong move was just chilling right outside our house? A bit of stuff on Route 20, but I really need to wait for Autumn before I get everything. Castelia Sewers also held a few more items and trainers. Gosh that place is hard to navigate. I also became the leader of a gang in an alleyway somehow, but hey I got a medal for it. That was more or less it bar Mistralton Cave. After the next gym I'll go and reap the items from there.

Went through Skyla's gym and it was one of the best yet. The planes below look amazing. It is annoying being immobolized every 5 seconds but still. I made my way out of the gym after clearing its trainers. I'm still only lvl 31/32 while Skyla is 36/39. I can still probably beat her with Magneton alone, but its regular trainers that worry me as some Ace trainers and such have knocked out several pokemon at once. I'll need to head over to Celestial Tower and train.

Going to tryyyy and catch EVERY Pokemon in Unova! And then every region.

I want the shiny charm!

Black 2: Trained Zoroark to level 54, Haxorus to level 70 and Heatran to level 75. Didn’t get as much done as I had hoped, but I finished three more Pokemon at least. Only three left now, although they are the ones who needs the most training. So it will take a few more days before I am done.

White 2: Quagsire were swarming at Route 8, so I went there and captured one. Then I went to the Day-Care at Route 3 and did some breeding. Hatched the following Pokemon: Deino, Cleffa, 4 Eevee, Rufflet, Budew, Blitzle, Drifloon, Shuppet, Wingull, Vanillite, Swinub, Golett, Slakoth, Igglybuff and Larvitar. After that, I evolved three of the Eevee I had hatched into Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon. Next up, I am probably going to do some trades with Black 2.

I have finally my DS back. I have now these pokémon: , and Well, it's not that much but they're rare, so it was worth. I've also downloaded the Keldeo event, which is my first event pokémon.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Currently get my whole team to level 70. All that's left is Sawsbuck amd Excadrill. Plan to evolve my two boxes of un-evolved pokes. and get to floor 9 in Black tower! Recently I beat most of Black tower *Hard as hell* and tried going at the PWT.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Trying to defeat the league for second time wish me luck
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

White2
    Acc: Avenue rank 38, Flower Shop rank 10, Raffle Shop rank 9! Just one more shop to finish ranking before all shops are rank 10!
    Dis: Nothing much else has been going on since I got the Permit. It's kinda boring doing nothing but Join Avenue every morning.
    Acc/Dis: There is Black Tower, I suppose... and PWT, and the movies, and the Battle Subway... and the E4 mono-type medals...

Black2:
    Acc: Avenue rank 38, one day left of the promotion for getting all shops to rank 10!
    Acc: Working on getting the Permit in B2. Just need Walrein for that shiny Haxorus!
    Dis: I have to change my DS clock to make it winter so I can find him in Undella Bay.

Now I'm at Opelicid city. I'm finishing getting my team to lv 45 before battling the gym.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So then, I was doing the Funfest missions, and somehow ended up with 15 water stones by the time I was done. Anyone want an army of Vaporeon? I can arrange that.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I played White 2 and did a few stuff.I checked out Accumula Town which was very boring.Then I went to Route 1 and defeated some of the trainers on the route and arrived in Nuvema Town.There wasn't much to do but I went to Cheren,Bianca and Hilbert/Hilda's house and also to Juniper's Lab.I got the Super Rod from Cedric Juniper.I continued my journey on Route 1 and defeated all the remaining trainers there and went to Route 17.Here,I defeated some of the trainers and got to Route 18 through the currents.I defeated the trainers there though the Veterans were difficult.I met Pastoria Gym Leader,Crasher Wake here.I got the Magma Stone here that I will use to awaken Heatran.Through the currents,I reached P2 Laboratory where there wasn't anything.I saw the Plasma Frigate boarded there and went inside.I went up to Colress and he challenged me to a battle again.

Vs Colress
    -He started with Magneton and I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan burrowed its way under the ground.Magneton's Thunder Wave missed.
    -Darmanitan's Dig did massive damage while Magneton's Thunder Wave paralyzed Darmanitan.
    -Colress used Full Restore to heal Magneton while Darmanitan's Flare Blitz did massive damage but Magneton survived due to Sturdy and Darmanitan took some recoil.
    -Magneton's Volt Switch did high damage and switched to Rotom-W while Darmanitan was unable to move due to paralysis.
    -Rotom-W knocked out Darmanitan with Discharge but lost some HP due to Life Orb.I sent out Zoroark(disguised as Crobat).
    -Zoroark's Night Daze did some damage while Rotom-W's Discharge did high damage and paralyzed Zoroark.Zoroark's Illusion wore off.Rotom-W lost some HP due to Life Orb.
    -Rotom-W knocked out Zoroark with another Discharge but lost some HP due to Life Orb.I sent out Electivire.
    -Electivire knocked out Rotom-W with Wild Charge and took little recoil.Colress sent out Magnezone.
    -Electivire's Bulldoze did massive damage reducing Magnezone's Speed while Magnezone's Thunder Wave activated Electivire's Motor Drive raising its Speed.
    -Electivire knocked out Magnezone with another Bulldoze.Colress sent out Klinklang.
    -Electivire's Fire Punch did high damage popping Klinklang's Air Balloon while Klinklang used Shift Gear to raise its Speed and Attack.
    -Klinklang defeated Electivire with Giga Impact.I sent out Flygon.
    -While Klinklang recharged,Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.
    -Klinklang used Shift Gear to raise its Speed and Attack but was defeated by Flygon's Dig.Colress sent out Metagross.
    -Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.Metagross used Agility to raise its Speed.
    -Metagross's Meteor Mash missed while Flygon's Dig did high damage.
    -Metagross's Meteor Mash did heavy damage.Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.
    -Metagross's Zen Headbutt missed and it was defeated by Flygon's Dig.Colress sent out Beheeyem.
    -Flygon OHKO'ed Beheeyem with U-Turn and switched to Samurott.Colress sent out Magneton again and I switched back to Flygon.
    -Flygon knocked out Magneton with Fire Punch.

Colress gave me Master Ball for defeating him.I healed my Pokemon after the battle and made my way out of the Frigate.I defeated the remaining trainers on Route 17 and 18 and got the few items.Then I flew back to Nuvema Town and saved the game.

Team:

Lv.69 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.69 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.68 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.68 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.69 Female Sassy (Dig/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.69 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
    Last edited by amittal12; 7th February 2013 at 10:09 AM.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Page 78 of 166 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast