Page 85 of 166 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 4143

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Iv just sent pokemon to white 2 from platinum. The only thing is some locations are there. There listed as -----------. Is that right?

Black 2: Taking a break from battles for now, going to make some movies in Pokestar Studios instead. I went there and tried to complete one of the movies, but failed twice. Seems like it won't be as easy it I thought it would... and I have to complete a ton of movies. But I will keep trying, will try a somewhat different strategy tomorrow to see if I can complete the movie.

White 2: Did some trading with Black 2 in order to get 5 Elgyem and a Chatot. After that, I went to the Day-Care and hatched another Chatot. Then I went to the Celestial Tower and captured one more Elgyem there. With all that, my final preparations were done, and I could go on with starting to obtain all of the important Pokemon in the game. I went to Marvelous Bridge and bought the Magikarp from the man there. Then I flew to the PWT and went down through the Relic Passage and into the Relic Castle. I headed to the final room of the Castle and captured the Volcarona there. Tomorrow, I'll catch some legendaries, starting with the Musketeer Trio.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I've recently started a new White 2 file (as usual), with my most recent action being earning the Basic Badge from Cheren. After finally enabling the shaking grass feature, I decided to go back to Floccesy Ranch for a new, somewhat specific teammate: a female, Naive Riolu. With the help of a Naive Synchronize Munna, I assumed this would be an easy task. But hundreds of male Riolu later, I have yet to be successful in capturing the right natured female Riolu.

I've managed to catch about 6 so far, all of them being the wrong nature. And just out of curiosity, whenever I tried catching a male, surprise surprise, a Naive nature. It can get quite aggravating when after endless attempts, the specific Pokemon you want just doesn't come easy. BUT I SHALL NOT GIVE UP.

Current Team:

Clover (Female) Lvl. 17

On a side note, playing as the female trainer just doesn't provide the same experience as that of the male for me... bleh.

EDIT: Just caught another. Relaxed nature. What is this.
    Last edited by ManhattanTheStarr; 10th March 2013 at 5:49 AM.

Been busy trying to complete the National Dex, I'm down to just one Pokemon now, Spinda. And I also just "finished" the Dropped Item sidequest, so now I just have to wait for Yancy to offer up her Spinda and then I will be done. I was a bit upset when I realized that I didn't get to choose which of her Pokemon I wanted, but instead at the wait for her to offer Spinda.

Does anyone know if it is in order or random? If it's in order it will probably take a week and half for me to get. Bummer.

Just got back into Pokemon >

About to do a Grotto Run =P Gonna post results afterwards ;3
    Show me how to lie, you’re getting better all the time
    And turning all against the one is an art that’s hard to teach
    Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd
    And as you step back in the line a mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, ****er, dance, man, he never had a chance
    And no one even knew, it was really only you

And now you steal away
    Take him out today
    Nice work you did
    You’re gonna go far, kid

Slowly outta line and drifting closer in your sights
    So play it out I’m wide awake, it’s a scene about me
    There’s something in your way and now someone is gonna pay
    And if you can’t get what you want, well, it’s all because of me

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    Been busy trying to complete the National Dex, I'm down to just one Pokemon now, Spinda. And I also just "finished" the Dropped Item sidequest, so now I just have to wait for Yancy to offer up her Spinda and then I will be done. I was a bit upset when I realized that I didn't get to choose which of her Pokemon I wanted, but instead at the wait for her to offer Spinda.

Does anyone know if it is in order or random? If it's in order it will probably take a week and half for me to get. Bummer.
    Yancy trades you the pokemon in a specific order. Sorry . I hated that too when I had to complete my pokedex. You'll just have to trade with her every day until she gets to Spinda.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Yancy trades you the pokemon in a specific order. Sorry . I hated that too when I had to complete my pokedex. You'll just have to trade with her every day until she gets to Spinda.
    I guess I can't really say that it is really frustrating, because it is essentially a free Spinda for literary any random Pokemon I caught/don't want filling up my boxes, instead of giving up something more valuable and much more hassle to trade with someone online. So I just have to deal with it, ten days ain't too bad.

At least now I can look forward to a Spiritomb, Ralts, and Sheldon with their DW ability. Time to go breed some Bidoof in preparation for the trades.

Currently doing a Monotype playthrough. Chose Water-type cause they're my Favorite started with my Oshowatt, (Krill) currently at Undella Bay getting ready to face off against my Rival and his Crazy fast Serperior. Wish me luck.

Pokedex:
    Seen:126
    Caught:12

Current Team:
    Frillish lvl 35
    Basculin lvl 36
    Azumarill lvl 37
    Ducklett lvl 31
    Dewott lvl 37
    Croconaw lvl 41

I'm onto that part of the game now where I need to complete my UnovaDex in order to be able to go to the Nature Preserve.

Amongst those I've managed to obtain so far, I caught an average Ditto to make prevolutions easier to obtain, and also I caught a Vulpix and evolved it into Ninetails. Bred my Samurott from a previous game to get Oshawott, and bred a Banette for a Shuppet. I've also caught a female Combee after so long trying to find one, and evolved that into Vespiquen.

At the moment I'm hunting for Delibird in the Giant Chasm, and then all I have left to find is a Rufflet and Skitty (currently asking around on the trade forums) Metagross, Dewgong and Tropius are the only ones left. Surprisigly, this endeavour hasn't taken nearly as long as I thought

Edit: 5 encounters later, and I find and catch a Delibird with 3 Ultraballs! Woo xd
    Last edited by Rai+; 12th March 2013 at 6:05 PM.

Black 2 FC:
    2452 4122 3003

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    I guess I can't really say that it is really frustrating, because it is essentially a free Spinda for literary any random Pokemon I caught/don't want filling up my boxes, instead of giving up something more valuable and much more hassle to trade with someone online. So I just have to deal with it, ten days ain't too bad.

At least now I can look forward to a Spiritomb, Ralts, and Sheldon with their DW ability. Time to go breed some Bidoof in preparation for the trades.
    I just traded her back the DW males she gave me lol.

I battled against Regirock and I was able to weaken it slowly with Ampharos's Signal Beam attack, then I had it use Thunder Wave to paralyze the Regirock. I captured it inside a Dusk Ball eventually, and I left the ruins. I arrived at Clay Tunnel again and I wandered through it until I arrived in Driftveil City. I visited the local Pokemon Center upon arrival and I healed my Pokemon there. I also moved some Pokemon in my PC boxes before leaving. I flew to Undella Town and I went south to Route 14. I used Surf and then Waterfall and I climbed the waterfalls until I arrived at the entrance to the Abundant Shrine. I decided to capture some Pokemon there and I also battled some trainers. I visited the two Hidden Grottoes as well, but I didn't find any good Pokemon. After capturing a Bronzor and a Vulpix, I flew to White Forest and I decided to challenge the White Treehollow some more. I saved there.

Well, after a continuous struggle with my search, I FINALLY managed to obtain a Naive, Female Riolu. Leveled her up and whatnot, and continued to get through the trainers on Route 20. I spent little time training up my team for the Virbank Gym (as well as catching all the Pokemon available in the Virbank Complex), and quickly battled and defeated Roxie. After finally getting through all the annoying PokeStar Studios dialogue, I moved on to Castelia City (of course not before destroying the Plasma Grunts that got in our way), and headed for the sewers with Leroy (rival) to take out the grunts. Once that was all finished up, I proceeded to capturing all the Castelia Park and sewer 'mons, and training my team (with a newly captured Darumaka) for Burgh's gym. I easily took his team out, with only needing to take out my Darumaka for Leavanny.

After getting the badge, I went off to Route 4 to fight the trainers. Once inside Nimbasa City, I decided that my next teammate would be Trapinch, so I traveled to the Desert Resort. I just finished capturing and trading over a Jolly Synchronize Munna to aid with the search, so I should be able to get this next Pokemon soon.

Current Team:

Clover (Female) Lvl. 29

Ruto (Female) Lvl. 29

Donkey (Male) Lvl. 29

Black 2:

I linked my game to my Dream World account. I never thought I'd have three versions...

White 2:

I beat Elesa and her Volt Switch spamming monsters. The added Joltik was mostly a joke.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 76

After defeating the Elite Four again, I got myself Meloetta. I also got it Relic Song in Castelia City. The only Legendary that I'm missing in the Unova Dex is Reshiram, which I can get anytime from my other games.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I went to the airport and spoke with Skyla and she flew Professor Juniper, Bianca, and me to Lentimas Town. I wanted to explore Lentimas Town but it turns out there isn't much of anything there. So I continued to Reversal Mountain and teamed up with Bianca to get through the mountain. It didn't take long for us to make it to Undella Town. I went to the PC and took out the Ducklett I had captured earlier and went to the Undella Bay. Why? To capture my final team member! I surfed until I found a Remoraid and I captured it and named it Jess (The name of Bordon's daughter in The Prestige)! I slapped the Exp Share on it and then headed south to Route 14 and defeated all the trainers there. It didn't take much for Remoraid to evolve into Octillery considering I caught it at Lv30. I returned to Undella Town and battled my rival and let Jess get her first battle in against his Emboar and it managed to win! After defeating him I took a break.

Black 2 Team
    Javert Lv40
    Serenity Lv40
    Maximus Lv40
    Nina Lv40
    Atom Lv40
    Jess Lv37
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Starting a Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke at the moment! Male trainer named Zander and a nice little Oshawott named Jack and we're ready to step into a world we know all too well but this time....It's dangerous.

Team:
    Jack lvl 5

Currently playing Pokemon Y!
    Bulbafett the Venusaur
    Heisenberg the Chesnaught
    Bonflyer the Talonflame
    Gyo the Garchomp
    Polterslice the Aegislash
    Kingpin the Pangoro

Currently: Filling the dex post E4
    Hit me up for some trades: 2638 - 0476 - 2856

White 2:

I defeated Clay with my Bubblebeam-spamming Keldeo. I literally crushed all opponents in the PWT...and then I went on to Relic Passage to beat Randall Ascot in there.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 16th March 2013 at 7:19 PM.

Wow, I can't believe I kept forgetting to post in this thread... I've had Black 2 since it first came out, but never bothered to post my progress here... Might as well start now, with what happened the last couple of days. Now in this game, as I've been doing with a lot of Pokemon games lately, I've not really been sticking to a main team, but instead training 40-50 or so Pokemon at once and then creating different teams for different situations. I'm really trying to cut back on my training team, but there are just so many interesting Pokemon I want to train, especially since I get a lot of them coming in from the Dream World and Dream Radar (especially the former).

--Yesterday--

I had just finished getting all my Pokemon to level 35, and had also conveniently received a level 35 Vanillish from the Dream World the night before. So, I went in to battle Skyla, and I was almost going to use said Vanillish in the battle, but I had too many better Pokemon to include it. My team instead ended up consisting of the following:

- Maxwell the Jolteon
    - Marisa the Emolga
    - Lupin the Weavile (from DW; I had to win a bunch of PWT tournaments in order to get the Razor Claw to evolve him)
    - Mario the Probopass
    - Gigalith (the in-game trade one, who had been sitting in my box and not battling at all since he was already level 35)
    - Helios the Solrock (from DW)

I put Maxwell first in the party because he knew Volt Switch, in case he was up against somebody he couldn't fight first. Turns out Skyla sent out Swoobat first. Maxwell used Bite on it first, then Volt Switch; all Swoobat did inbetween was use Heart Stamp. I tentatively switched Gigalith in as a result of the Volt Switch, excited since this would be his first battle ever, but when I saw Skyla's next Pokemon would be Skarmory, I feared it knowing Steel Wing, and thus switched to Mario instead. This was pretty much a stall battle, but although Mario knew Rest and was equipped with a Chesto Berry, he never had to use either. First he paralyzed Skarmory with Thunder Wave, and then whittled down its HP with Rock Slide or Power Gem. Power Gem did a little more damage due to Skarmory having high Defense, but Rock Slide had the chance of flinching, which Skarmory did once. Skarmory tried to use Agility twice, but Mario was still faster (which surprised me, since Mario's usually pretty slow). And its Steel Wings and Air Cutters did hardly anything due to Mario's good defenses.

The battle got pretty interesting when Skyla's Swanna came out. Since Swanna has a huge weakness to Electric attacks, I decided to send out Marisa and have her immediately use Master Spark. Unfortunately, Swanna was faster and got Marisa's HP into the red zone with Bubblebeam, and Marisa's Spark didn't quite KO Swanna. I didn't want Marisa to faint, so I switched her with the one Pokemon I knew would be faster than Swanna: Lupin, who is probably the fastest Pokemon I have on my entire training team as well. Swanna's Bubblebeam didn't do that much damage to Lupin, surprisingly enough--he must have had better Special Defense than Marisa, and I always thought Weaviles were fragile. Anyway, sure enough, Lupin was faster than Swanna, making quick work of it with an Ice Punch. I didn't really get to use Gigalith at all in the battle, but at least nobody fainted. Lupin and Marisa managed to both level up in that battle (though defeating a trained level 40 Swanna would do that). Better yet, Maxwell had been holding an Amulet Coin, so yay, double prize money!

After defeating Skyla, I immediately went into the house in the centre of Mistralton City and talked to the boy who knew about the hidden treasure in the runway. I went out and found the treasure: a TM for Aerial Ace. Yup, this worked the exact same way as in White 1. After getting the TM, I talked with Professor Juniper and Cheren for a while, and then we met at the cargo station to board a flight to Lentimas Town (Bianca joined in at the last minute).

Lentimas town was an interesting place... almost looked and sounded like it belonged in Arabia or something. After talking to every NPC possible, I gathered together a motley collection of Pokemon from my training team, which, because I was lazy, contained two of the same Pokemon I used in the battle with Skyla (Mario and Marisa, I think). I also put my Escavalier first in the party because she knew False Swipe, which I figured would be useful for catching any new Pokemon I found (same with Mario, with his Thunder Wave). I also brought along my Pignite (Wilbur), Joltik (Izzy), and Shuppet (Deatheater), since they were getting close to evolving. (I got Deatheater from the Dream World, in case you were wondering how the heck I got a Shuppet before this).

In Reversal Mountain, I spent most of my time with Bianca, who was a huge help to me. She teamed up with me in double battles against the trainers (well, except for that one karate guy who wanted a rotation battle), and also healed my Pokemon after every battle. Her level 40 Musharna knew attacks that were strong against every wild Pokemon in the area, which also helped. I think Musharna only fainted once at the very end of one of the double battles, while my wimpy level 35 Pokemon fainted quite often. But Izzy, Wilbur, and Deatheater still all managed to evolve while in there (Izzy and Wilbur both evolved after the same battle). Having a Galvantula, Emboar, and Banette in my party made things a little easier. Also in Reversal Mountain I caught a Spoink, Grumpig, and Skorupi, keeping the latter two for my training team and releasing the Spoink. When I later went back to explore some more, I found the place where Heatran was apparently supposed to be, but there was no Heatran there. (I think it's Heatran, anyway. Legendary Fire Pokemon in a volcano described by someone in Lentimas as "like Stark Mountain"? It's gotta be Heatran.)

After that long trek, I explored the Strange House, where I didn't find any new Pokemon to catch (I already had a Banette), but I finally found a Dusk Stone. Of course, the problem is, I have three Pokemon I can use the Dusk Stone on: Litwick (once she evolves to Lampent), Murkrow, and Misdreavus. And unless I'm lucky enough to find one in a dustcloud somewhere, I'm not gonna get another one until Victory Road, and I can't access Black City until after defeating the Champion. So what I think I'll do is reserve the one I just got for my Litwick, and use the Victory Road one on Misdreavus, since she still has a few more interesting attacks to learn via level-up (like Perish Song and maybe even Power Gem). This decision has caused me to take my Murkrow off my training team, since she won't be that useful unevolved, despite the fact that she knows Roost. Who knows; I might change my mind and make her the one to evolve off the Victory Road Dusk Stone. I don't know. (I really wish you can buy those stones in the PWT, but alas, only Fire, Thunder, Water, and Leaf Stones are there.)

--Today--

Today I explored Route 14 a bit. To my dismay, Black City was blocked off, as well as the Abundant Shrine because apparently I need Waterfall to access it. But I did catch a couple of Pokemon in this area: an Absol and a Mienfoo. Excellent! Two Pokemon I really like, and with acceptable natures as well! I would've been pissed if the Absol had a bad nature, since Absol are pretty hard to catch. The Mienfoo was Jolly with very good Attack EV's (she "likes to thrash about"), so I got lucky there. I named them Sirius and JadeDragon, respectively. To make room for them on my training team, I took my Throh and Sawk off the team, due to an abundance of Fighting Pokemon there. I also decided to remove my Elgyem from my training team due to an overabundance of Psychics. Hopefully I'll be able to resume training these Pokemon once I defeat the Champion and all. Oh, and back to Route 14, I also managed to find three Audinos there today, so hooray for getting large amounts of experience for my Pokemon.

Now that I'm using the Dream World regularly again, I've been getting a lot of visitors in Join Avenue lately. One of my two flower shops there just got to rank 8 and became a garden, although I think this is the shop I'll replace with a Nursery once I defeat the Champion. (I already have a second flower shop in the avenue, which has a different selection because it's from a different game version.) Or I'll replace the general store, since that's the store I use the least. I dunno. Lately I've been buying all the stones from the museum there, but all of them have turned out to be Hard Stones. I'm really hoping to get a Dusk Stone out of one one of these days, but who knows if and when that'll happen... And I also got a Wonder Dessert for my Gothorita, since he's been hard to train lately. This got him to level 38, so one more level and he'll be learning Psychic, which will help.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Entered Giant Chasm. I knocked down all the Strength boulders so I'll be able to access via Route 13 and I taught Jellicent Ice Beam. Yet again, wild pokemon have caught up with my own levels so progress was irritating until I made it to the plains. Nice to see the undercover ex-Plasma Grunt again. I wish I could learn his name...

Stormed the Plasma Frigate. Again. I wish the second time on the frigate was before the 8th badge. It would make the pacing a bit better. Anyway, the Plasma Grunts were actually somewhat challenging. On more than one occasion, 2 of my pokemon fainted in one battle because all my opponents are equal or higher-levelled than me. Nice puzzle too, certainly better than any gym puzzle(bar possibly Clay's). Zinzolin was easy, as normal. Cryoganol isn't the best signature pokemon really. Colress' battle was fantastic especially because I managed to use every single team member to an extent. Ghetsis also finally shows up, as does Hugh's Purrloin. I wish Hugh and Liepard had a more dramatic reunion, but I suppose it was more a shock as a result of the Shadow Triad's apathy.

Proceeding onto Kyurem's chamber. Ghetsis, White Kyurem and somehow N(or at least his Reshiram). I hope to get that all done today, Route 22 and Victory Road next week and to the Elite 4 and postgame during Easter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

White 2:

I found it hilarious that there was a Hiker named Tobias in Relic Passage. Also, a Ranger close to Virbank City was named Leaf...

Got my Meloetta from GameStop
    Nature: Bold (Okay I guess, standard nature is an attack lowering one anyway.)
    Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning.
    HP: 169
    Attack: 80
    Defense:99
    Special Attack:146
    Special Defense: 136
    Speed: 106

Moves: Round/Relic Song
    Teeter Dance
    Psychic
    Close Combat

Breloom needs to be with Blissey to have Counter at all times. Can't breed Blissey and have the offspring have it. Oh well, back to IV Breeding/EV training.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

On my way to route 4, I ran into the man from th sewers. He introduced himself as Colress and told me about his research. I agreed to meet him on route 4 for a battle. I followed him, and he showed me a demonstration of his research by moving a group of Crustle from the road. I then defeated him in a battle. He told me I am able to bring out the best in my Pokemon. We then parted ways. I continued on, defeating trainers. I arrived at the desert resort, leaving after I had defeated all the trainers I could find. On my way to Nimbasa, I arrived at the Join Avenue. I was approached by the owner, who asked if I wanted to become a manager. I accepted the offer. While there, I hired several visitors and advanced the Avenue's popularity. Afterwards, I left Join Avenue, arriving at Nimbasa.

I first went to the Battle Subway and joined Rosa in battle against Ingo and Emmett. We won, and I was given a VS recorder. I explored for a bit and then went to route 16. I defeated the trainers to prepare for my next gym battle. I returned to Nimbasa. Clyde was blocking the gym entrance.he informed me that Elesa was at the roller coaster. I fought my way through the trainers, arriving at the end. Apparently, Elesa had already left and went back to her gym. I left the roller coaster and went to the gym again. I challenged the gym during a fashion show. I fought my way to the end of the catwalk. I the. Challenged Elesa. She was tough, but my team ended up victorious. That win earned me the bolt badge and another TM.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Okay so Blissey is done.
    HP:Max
    SpD: 252 EV's invested.
    I'm working on Deino now, her SpA IV's are perfect but I'll need her to evolve in order to properly EV train her.
    I wanted max speed IV's too, but that was just too complicating and tedious.
    Also I finally found use for the EXP Share, Vs Chili/Cress switches out Deino exp galore.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Can you guys help? Iv traded my pokemon over from platinum to white 2 and some locations of the pokemon are showing up as --------. Is that right?

I'm training couple Pokemon for the third gym. Burgh should not be too hard, I have Growlithe with me.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Page 85 of 166 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast