Page 86 of 165 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4102

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Black 2: Continued with the Pokestar Studios. I completed the two remaining movies in the Brycen-Man series after I figured out what I had done wrong. I continued with the other movie series and completed the following ones: Full-Metal Cop, Invaders, Big Monster, Timegate Traveler, Love and Battles and Magical Doors of the Mystery Land. Still have four series left to complete, so I will do them next.

White 2: Finally got started with catching legendaries. I captured Cobalion at Route 13, Terrakion at Route 22 and Virizion at Route 11. Then I went to Dragonspiral Tower and explored it, picking up all items I could find. At the top, the Light Stone I had obtained eariler started to tremble. I took it out of the bag, and it used the energy from the Tower to transform into Reshiram. I battled it, and captured it. N appeared afterwards and told me that Kyurem had returned to the Giant Chasm, so I decided to go there. There, I found Kyurem at the end of the cave. I battled and captured it as well. After the battle, Cheren and Bianca appeared and talked for a while. Then they left. I found the DNA Splicers in the cave, which Ghetsis had used to fuse Kyurem and Reshiram, then I left the cave. Next up, I need to do some trades as I need to get Gliscor added to my Pokedex. Also need to get Ninetales added, though I am not sure if I am going to trade for it.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

I just catched Cobalion on Route 13. It was kinda hard, but not too much
    I used all my Ultra Balls and Great Balls. Ended up catching it with a Poké Ball just as I like doing xD
    He was constantly using Sacred Sword but he wasn't able to do much damage to my team since I used my Servine agaisn't him and used Coil 4 times. When I was down to less than 20 HP's I'd just use Rest and keep on going xD Haha so yea there' that.

Now I'm training my Lampent and trying to decide when to evolve it... Do you guys suggest any level?
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~

Black 2 Team:

W2: Just arrived to Nimbasa City and did some musicals. Need to do some training for upcoming gym.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Recently beat Skyla. Also evolved my Servine into a Serperior and my Magneton into a Magnezone.
    Dream Team, Alternative Dream Teamand Legendary Dream Team.

Pally's (Dis)Accomplishments!

White2
    Acc: Been doing Yancy's trades lately, scored a female DW Ralts on the third trade.
    Acc: Bred 4 eggs out of her, got two male and two female, all with their DW ability.
    Acc: Raised one of each into a Gardevoir and a Gallade--DW Gallade gets Justified!
    Acc: They've replaced my previous Gardy/Gallade that were transferred from my Pt.
    Acc: I'm slowly building up an army of strong DW Pokémon on my White2 save file.

Black2
    Dis: Since I got my 3DS, I've been barred from daily events and my Join Avenue.
    Dis: I haven't checked up on whether or not the ban has been lifted yet, today.
    Dis: I've burned thru my 3DS's first full battery charge already, so I gotta wait.

Edit:
    White2 Acc: Forgot to mention that I got the GameStop Meloetta the other day.
    Black2 Acc: My daily event/Join Avenue ban for changing DS systems is lifted!
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 20th March 2013 at 7:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Azurill~ View Post
    I just catched Cobalion on Route 13. It was kinda hard, but not too much
    I used all my Ultra Balls and Great Balls. Ended up catching it with a Poké Ball just as I like doing xD
    He was constantly using Sacred Sword but he wasn't able to do much damage to my team since I used my Servine agaisn't him and used Coil 4 times. When I was down to less than 20 HP's I'd just use Rest and keep on going xD Haha so yea there' that.

Now I'm training my Lampent and trying to decide when to evolve it... Do you guys suggest any level?
    You can just evolve it right away, there's no good moves you need to wait for as long as you have the shadow ball tm.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Well since I last updated I made it to the seventh floor of the White Treehollow and my Pokemon gained tons of experience from those battles. I just decided not to go back there for a while until I could train them a bit more since the battles were starting to get really tough (not being able to heal with items really sucks). I headed out to White Forest after that and I purchased a Leaf Stone and Water Stone from the shops outside, and then I headed over to the Abundant Shrine area. I captured some Pokemon there and then I headed over to the Dreamyard in order to capture a wild Hypno that appeared during an outbreak. After successfully capturing one and a Musharna in the rustling grass, I headed to Nimbasa City and I battled some trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium. I also battled the trainers at the GameFreak building in Castelia City before saving the game at the Castelia Sewers.

(kinda recent but sorta like 3 days ago) I got my 2nd Pachirisu, from the Hidden Grotto, and... It was a Male! Now I can breed my little Pachirisus' together!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

White 2:

Drayden's Pokemon all hate Refrigerator Rotom and its Blizzard. They all went OHKO one by one.

Challenge Mode, I'M the one being challenging to you.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Normally I wouldn't be posting what I've been doing, but today has been very eventful.

1. Caught N's Woobat. Why is this thing lvl 55?
    2. Got my Landorus (T) to level 100.
    3. Got my second to last Pokemon for my regional Dex off of the GTS. It was a Mandibuzz.
    4. Completed my last movie required for a silver trainer card.
    5. Also completed Brycen-man Strikes Back Harder, earning the statue and dressing room.
    6. There was some other sixth thing, but I can't remember what it was...
    7. Got about five of my Pokemon the little star thing from being in movies.
    8. Got my last shop in Join Avenue to level 10.
    9. Completed the Lost Item subquest or whatever it is called.
    Last edited by Guywhoiam; 22nd March 2013 at 5:29 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698

Arrived to Driftveil City, got N's Zorua and now I'm off to do some training for the gym.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Earlier today I've been doing these things with my Black 2 game

-tried to trade off my cubchoo for a Tailow but noone was interested. So I had to trade off a good Elektross of mine for someone's female Sableye. Also ive noticed people are trying to trade off their Krookodile at level 1. Really? Is that even possible to have a level 1 3rd evolution Krookodile?
    -managed to catch the water Panpour pokemon at Lostlorn. Wasnt really tryin to run into one. I was mostly trying to find a Pansage grass pokemon just for the heck of it.
    -been breeding and getting egg of certain pokemon. Finally got a Wingull, and a Budew. Now I need to get the first form of Metagross and that weird hippp that leaks dessert sand out of its body.

White2
    Acc: Got a female Reckless Rhyhorn from Yancy today. My Black1 guy can use it to improve his Rhyperior with its DW ability, assuming it's a solid improvement over Solid Rock. *snicker* xD
    Dis: Got a male Soundproof Shieldon from Yancy yesterday. Its only use is replacing my old Shieldon in my Fossils box in my PC. At least this one was closer to evolving, received at Lv.50.

Black2
    Acc: Got a female Defiant Mankey from Curtis today, kicking off my Black2 char's Lost Item trade deals.
    Dis: Primeape's not really all that desirable as a battle companion, even with a better ability than the ones it gets naturally.

Edit
    White2 Dis: Even with Reckless as an ability, he doesn't get any recoil moves outside of the DW to utilize it. Looks like my Black1 guy will keep his Solid Rock Rhyperior, after all.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 22nd March 2013 at 7:16 PM.

Most recently I caught Cresselia over on the Marvelous Bridge. It's a Calm Nature so it'll fit well into teams I make up.
    Apart from that I'm working on my Mono-Ghost Trick Room team for an upcoming tournament so I'll have to get Yancy's Spiritomb at some point and then breed if necessary.
    Shinies:

4/13/2013 (White 2)
    5/23/2014 (X)

Friend Safari: Electric

Friend Code: 5301-0406-9359
    PM me first!!!

White 2:

Some rude Hiker named Justin walked up to me and said "Shut up and battle with me!"

Just completed the National Dex after I traded Semipour for Yancy's Spinda. It wasn't really that challenging thanks to so many Pokemom being viewable in B/W2 for the Pokedex and just trading on GTS. Which I actually like. For a while I thought I wasn't going to get a medal, but then I realized that I needed to get the diploma first.

Now I'm going to focus on getting the battle medals.

I just caught Zekrom with only 2 Ultra Balls. Pretty happy it didn't take long at all. When I caught Latios it ran out of moves 3 times and knocked itself out.
    FC: 3582-8784-1492
    IGN: Adam

Pokemon Y Friend Safari - Ghost: Lampent, Phantump, Dusclops

I just beat the final few levels of the White Treehollow. I found it rather convenient that they offered you a Nurse right before Benga, but I found it rather unnecessary because I'd gone back to floor 18 and healed there before braving through the final rooms. Benga went down without much of a hitch, really, but considering my whole team was about 5 or so levels higher than him, it probably wasn't going to be too hard. I beat his Latias with Viola's Crunch, and then his Dragonite with two crunches I think (I knew after that I should've used Stone Edge but at the time I forgot about it) and then Volcarona with one Stone Edge. I left feeling rather disappointed because I expected it to be a bit harder, but I'm a little happy because my whole team are around 88-89 now. Perhaps I'll breed and train up a special team for use in the PWT, especially because I hate not having all the TMs, plus it's one of the few parts of the game I haven't really taken a crack into. As of this moment I only tried the mix tournament and failed utterly in the Unova Leaders challenge. I think I was just unlucky, but I'd rather be more prepared with a more all-purpose team.

I also went to go pick up Meloetta from GAME. I'm waiting till tomorrow so I can RNG the Meloetta on White 1, then maybe I'll do my wondercards that I've been saving on White 2. I'm also saving the shiny Dratini for RNGing too, even though I probably won't use it.
    Current White 2 Team:
    | Octavia Lv.88 | Roccoco Lv.89 | Lily Lv.88 | Viola Lv.89 | Jesper Lv.88 | Angora Lv.88 |

Black 2: Continued in Pokestar Studios, completed all movies in The Giant Woman and Red Fog of Terror series. I have now got two full series left to complete, will do them next.

White 2: Did a trade with Black 2 which added Gliscor to my Pokedex. Then I went to the Abundant Shrine and captured a Vulpix, which I evolved into Ninetales. With that, I had seen all Pokemon in the Unova Dex. I went to Nuvema Town and talked to Professor Juniper, who gave me a Permit which allowed me to visit the Nature Preserve. I went to Mistralton and took the Plane to the Preserve. Here, I picked up the relatively few items that could be found and captured Magikarp, Nuzleaf, Noctowl, Girafarig, Fraxure and Kecleon. Then I captured the ultra-rare and super-duper-exclusive Haxorus in the middle of the place. And with that, I was done here, so I left. Went back to Mistralton and flew to Castelia. Here, I went to the Medal Office and up to the third floor. I recieved an Eevee from one of Fennel's assistants, then I left. Tomorrow, I will start with the Sinnoh Legendaries, the Lake Trio is first out.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

White 2:

So I never explored the side road before reaching the badge check gate. I thought something valuable would be there. And after defeating several trainers, the item that was waiting far, far away was....Taunt.

Damn you, game! Don't Taunt me!

Catching Ditto like a boss. Should probably focus on completing my Dex instead of IV breeding/shiny hunting Eevee...

Dashed in to the Giant Chasm to stop Ghetsis. Cutscenes galore here. White Kyurem was quite easy to beat, being a wild pokemon and all. Magnezone did faint because I forgot it has Fusion Flare though. It felt a bit anticlimatic for Kyurem to revert back to it's original form as soon as it appeared, but the ensuing Ghetsis fight was pretty good, especially after all the previous fights with Zinzolin barely tickled my pokemon. Cryogonal is terrible really. Anyway, Ghetsis goes crazy on the Shadow triad take him away. It's a shame that we only get the one fight with him, as Zinzolin was just wholly nonthreatening. He just kinda stood there and complained about the cold, without showing how evil he can be. Literally the worst thing he's done is repeatedly dispose of us via the Shadow Triad.
    In fact overall, until Plasma froze Opelucid city, Team Plasma did absolutely nothing. Only Hugh had his sister's pokemon stolen, and that was 5 years ago. It's also our only motivation to battle besides supporting our friends. BW Plasma did something in nearly every city but BW2 Plasma only took a Herdier at the start, did something in Virbank, another something in Nimbasa docked the Frigate in Driftveil, zinzolin appears in Lacunosa. 7 badges and they only took a Herdier. Disappointing.
    Ah well, I still got to hear the music that plays on the bridge between the Pokemon league and N's Castle in BW. It really deserves more use.

Made my way onto Route 23 after healing my pokemon. Best. Route. Ever.
    Ok, probably not but they certainly did a very good job of making a long, geographically diverse Route to the league with tough trainers and epic music. Best part for me was having to go through the entire route, teach Braviary Cut, go through a small forest, complete a Strength puzzle that really requires you to think, clamber across a few bridges coming to a little pokeball at the end. What is it? A max revive? Rare Candy? Nope. It's TM12, Taunt. Trollfreak at its very finest.

After getting rid of Cut on Braviary, I'm heading over to Victory Road. Despite never grinding at all, I think I may end up being overlevelled. The Champion is lvl 57-59 and frankly I'd gladly take on her right now. I'll have to make sure I challenge myself in this E4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I headed up Route 13 and fought a few trainers before Nina finally evolved into Gothitelle! I fought the remaining trainers on this rather large route and also knocked out Cobalion with Maximus for experience. Professor Juniper forced me to listen to a tale about the small town. When I tried to leave town I had to team up with Hugh and defeat Zinzolin and a random Plasma grunt. I ran through Route 12, Village Bridge, and Route 11 (knocking out Verizion with Maximus) until I got to Opelucid City. Iris was there and suggested I go to Route 9 to train before taking on the gym. I heeded her advice and battled some trainers and watched Atom evolve into Aggron! Hopefully it'll faint less often...

After beating the bikers I returned to Opelucid City and went to the gym. Since Jess learned Ice Beam I expected it to dominate. Turns out, Jess is slow and frail. Luckily Atom was able to pick up the slack. After beating the 5 trainers I returned to the Pokemon Center. I healed up and went back to the gym. I rode the Dragon to the top and after a decent headbutt I stood before Drayden.

Black 2 Team
    Javert Lv45
    Serenity Lv44
    Maximus Lv44
    Nina Lv44
    Atom Lv44
    Jess Lv44
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I started playing my Black 2 again. I haven't really played it since January. I stopped at Elsa's gym.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Restarting my black 2!
    Gonna give it another go
    Haven't played it in a long time so I'm gonna give it another go maybe I'll appreciate it more and spot things I hadn't before, this is the first time I'm restarting a game besides silver when I was very young and hadn't a clue..

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Page 86 of 165 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast