Page 89 of 167 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 4166

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I beat all of the trainers in the Mistralton gym. Now I'm getting everyone to lv 37 before battling Skyla. Harry and Merry also evolved. Current team:

Tabby the gigalith lv 35
    Bill the swanna lv 35
    Ace the unfezant lv 35
    Merry the confagrigus lv 35
    Harry the gothirita lv 35
    Sprocket the klink lv 37

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Acc: I'm raising an alternate team for teh lulz and battle box functions on my Black2.
    Acc: Got my Platinum Lucario on it, as well as a Rotom that I had trained on White2.
    Dis: I was going to use Frost Rotom, but then I realized I'd have 4 fire weaknesses.
    Acc: Wash Rotom's not so bad. Hydro Pump is more accurate than Blizzard, at least.
    Acc: I've managed to contract the ultra-rare Pokérus contagion on my Black2 game!
    Dis: My very first Pokérus infection, and it has to go to a last-minute side character...
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 6th April 2013 at 12:48 AM.

Hey guys, it's me again. Since a very nice user answered my previous IV rater question, I'll go ahead and ask about another one of my Pokemon that I had checked. I got a freshly-hatched Cyndaquil checked, and he said it had "oustanding potential", along with a "can't be better" for HP, Attack and Defense IVs. Is that anything that would have warranted my wigging-out about it?

"Can't be better" for three stats is worth celebrating, that's three 31's you've got there. Outstanding potential is also quite great, that means the rest of your IVs are 29's or 30's, at least.

I beat Skyla but lost Sprocket, my Klink to her stupid swanna D= Now I'm in the next city. I'm using Ricky, my seviper now. I also caught s spoink which I named Cobb, and a banett. Current team:

Tabby the gigalith lv 37
    Bill the swanna lv 37
    Ace the unfezant lv 37
    Harry the gothorita lv 37
    Merry the confagrigus lv 37
    Ricky the seviper lv 32
    RIP:
    Sally the patrat lv 15
    Joey the dewott lv 24
    Bree the raticate lv 34
    Jay the magmar lv 32
    Del the krockorok lv 34
    Sprocket the klink lv 37
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 8:22 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    "Can't be better" for three stats is worth celebrating, that's three 31's you've got there. Outstanding potential is also quite great, that means the rest of your IVs are 29's or 30's, at least.
    Well then, looks like my idea of putting it in a Box that I named "Good IVs" so I could tell it from all the other Cyndaquils I hatched was a good one. To be honest, that was the first great-IVs Pokemon I've ever hatched. Although it sounds like my "relatively superior potential" squirtle is a close second.

Finally, a female Eevee with her hidden ability >_<

hello everyone,

i spent at least one week catching Pokemon that i have seen in my national dex for white 2 on heartgold, so i could PokeTransfer them over. just uploaded video to youtube if you want to check it out just click the link in my sig.
    next task to do is level thos pokemon, evolve them ,then breed them. after that i am going to check the national dex to see where i am at then do some more trading and PokeTransfer.

i am getting ever so close :-)
    Buy Japanese Video Games

Made by Me "JoeyII" AKA TheBushmaster

MY Japan & English WI-FI CODE'S: Diamond:Joey2-1375-1826-1994, Pearl:JoeyII-1718-9652-9659, Platinum:JoeyII-4941-1318-0423,
    HeartGold:Joey II-4512-2706-2653
    ,, SoulSilver:Crystal-1764-2238-4377, Black:JoeyII-1335-5610-9304, White: Green-4470-1016-3515,
    Black2: Crystal-4256-1552-0997, White2: Joey II-1765-0482-2478
    X&Y + 3ds Friend Code: J9-1118-0227-0709 (Please PM Me Your Code)

Just won over Skyla yesterday. But before attempting to do so, I trained extensively in route 9 and the celestial tower. There I battled all trainers and that levelled my grateful team to 40, so now, challenging the Gym will be a very short breeze, and it did, thanks to my Magnezone and my Aurora Beam-spamming Vaporeon. The winds weren't that hard but using Thundershock all the time is because my Magnezone doesn't have a strong electric type move yet. 2 hit kills aren't all that bad. Now I reached skyla and dropped her team under 1 minute. Kind of long for my team. So now I'm on Lentimas town, currently deciding what to do next. Maybe I'll explore the strange house or train at reversal mountain.

This is all in White 2.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I played White 2 after some time and managed to do some stuff.I caught Cresselia at the Marvelous Bridge in an Ultra Ball.It has Modest Nature.I then went to Route 15 and defeated all the trainers there and got few items including TM Earthquake.I taught Earthquake to Darmanitan,Flygon and Electivire.With this,all my team members have their final movesets.I arrived in White Forest and interacted with a few people before starting the White Treehollow challenge.I easily managed to clear Area 1.I saved after doing so.

Team:

Lv.71 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.71 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Earthquake) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.71 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.70 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.71 Female Sassy (Earthquake/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.71 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I left Alder's house in Floccesy Town after I got the Shiny Dratini from Benga, and I headed over to the Pokemon Center in order to deposit it. I bought some items there and then I headed over to Humilau City where I fished for some Pokemon with my Super Rod. I captured a Remoraid around there in the water and then I found a wild Mantyke. I evolved the Mantyke into Mantine on Route 23, then I flew over to Virbank City where I fished around for a wild Krabby. I captured one in a Net Ball, then I went to the Virbank Complex and I caught a wild Growlithe in the tall grass. I evolved it with my last Fire Stone, then I flew to Undella Town. I went north to Route 13 and I caught a wild Swellow that appeared due to a Pokemon outbreak. I also caught a Tangela and I evolved it into Tangrowth. I caught a wild Buizel on Route 14 and I evolved it into Floatzel and I saved the game in Nimbasa City.

My Riolu had max happiness and wasn't evolving no matter how much I levelled it up. I then discovered my DSi' s clock was set to night time. So I changed the clock, now I have a Level 89 Lucario. Dayum!
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

I played Black 2 after some time and did the same stuff that I did in White 2.I caught Cresselia at the Marvelous Bridge in an Ultra Ball.It has Gentle Nature.I then went to Route 15 and defeated all the trainers there and got few items including TM Earthquake.I arrived in Black City and interacted with a few people before starting the Black Tower challenge.I easily managed to clear Area 1.I saved after doing so.

Team:

Lv.71 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.72 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.71 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.71 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.72 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.71 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf

Default April 7th, 2013

PKMN Trainer Justin
    ID No. 28317
    Pokedex 460

I tried getting a couple Random Matchup battles in, since I wasn't feeling it on Pokemon Showdown, but alas, I guess I'm just not feeling Pokemon battles today.

So I decided that it was about time to get working on my Pokedex. I don't really capture Pokemon as I go anymore, since I'm stingy with money and I don't like buying Pokeballs, so I have a bit of work to do. My main goal will be to complete the Unova Dex for now, but I'll hopefully move on to the National Dex as well.

Today, I caught and evolved Watchog, Liepard, Tranquil > Unfezant, Swadloon > Leavanny, Sunkern > Sunflora, Lillipup > Herdier > Stoutland, Mareep > Flaaffy > Ampharos, Psyduck > Golduck, Dunsparce, Audino, Pansage and Panpour, and Whirlipede > Scolipede.

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

I've decided to try using a rain team in the upcoming global link competition, so I'm breeding for a good drizzle Poliwag.

The current one I'm breeding from has these IV's:

Poliwag - #060 (Bold)
    HP: 31
    Att: 31
    Def: 9
    SpA: 28
    SpD: 31
    Speed: 29

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Still at Castelia City Preparing for Burgh (Pokemon Blaze Black 2)

My team

vs. Burgh's Team

with Leavanny having Leaf Blade, X-Scissor and Swords Dance

all his pokemon except Masquerain also got X-Scissor. all lv. 26 with Leavanny at 27

my team is composed of 23-25s alternating as I grind, Burgh's got leftovers and other held items.

Lost 4 times already just to see what other skills his pokeman has.

i love it
    Last edited by CakeGuy; 7th April 2013 at 5:06 PM.

Every time you throw a Pokeball comes great responsibility

I got through reversal mountain, caught a staryu in undella town, a meinfoo which I need to rename, and a frillish in undella bay. Now I'm headed north.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Acc: Changed my Wash Rotom back to Frost Rotom in order to deal with Iris' Hydreigon.
    Dis: I don't care if my alt B2 team has 4 fire weaknesses, it won't matter much in-game.
    Dis: My alt Black2 team's Pokérus infection has run its course. They are now immunized.
    Acc: My HM slaves, Legendaries, and Curtis' DW Togekiss still carry my Pokérus infection.
    Acc: Now that my alt Black2 team has run out of Pokérus, I've put them in my Battle Box.
    Acc: My White2, White1, and Black1 Battle Box teams are all fully formulated for combat.

Finally finished the projects I have been working on for the past weeks, now I can move on to new things. Since the season changed a few days ago, I need to travel around Unova again on White 2. Last winter, I was still playing through the main story of the game, being somewhere between the 6th and 7th gym when the season ended. So I still have some parts of the region left to explore. I started from Mistralton and went north towards Twist Mountain, continuing around the region all the way to Nimbasa City. Along the way, I captured a Cryogonal in Twist Mountain. Then, I went to Lentimas and travelled through Reversal Mountain, took the Marine Tube to Humilau and travelled to the Pokemon League gate from there, captured a Spheal in Undella Bay along the way. Now, I only have Castelia City to Nuvema Town left, which I will take care of tomorrow. When I am done with that, I need to get started with EV-training some of the Pokemon I have obtained recently. But before that, I need to get the three remaining Power Items, so I need to trade over some Pokemon from Black 2 that are already EV-trained to use in the Subway to get enough BP so I can buy the remaining Power Items. In the meantime, I will try to plan everything regarding the Pokemon I am going to EV-train. On Black 2, I need to find something to do as well, not sure exactly what it will be. Maybe it will be some EV-training here as well.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 7th April 2013 at 9:56 PM.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

So far, I've already gotten through the 6th floor of Black Tower, and the mystery behind it is very interesting. At first, I wasn't really all that disturbed when I heard someone had it built for the sake of entertainment, but then some pretty bad feelings started to sink in when I heard that someone was collecting all the information on the battles there. If Colress had the facility built, I wouldn't mind too much, but what if some other organization had the place built? Perhaps even the 6th Gen organization could have a hand in this.

I played Black 2 and did some stuff.I went to Reversal Mountain and caught Heatran in an Ultra Ball.It is Male and has Calm Nature.I then went to Black Tower and attempted Area 2 and was easily able to clear it winning 1 Calcium as reward.I then went to Undella Town where I met Hugh.He gave me HM Dive and challenged me to a battle which I easily won.After he left,Zinzolin came over and gave me a script for reading the text of Abyssal Ruins.I saved after that.

Vs Hugh
    -He started with Unfezant and I sent out Swanna.
    -Swanna's Ice Beam did massive damage while Unfezant used Swagger to raise Swanna's Attack and confuse it.
    -Hugh used Full restore to heal Unfezant while Swanna hurt itself in confusion.
    -Swanna's Ice Beam did massive damage again while Unfezant's Facade did some damage.
    -Swanna knocked out Unfezant with Ice Beam.Hugh sent out Bouffalant.
    -Swanna's Surf did high damage but it was defeated by Bouffalant's Wild Charge who took some recoil.I sent out Scrafty.
    -Scrafty defeated Bouffalant with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Hugh sent out Emboar.
    -Emboar's Hammer Arm missed and it was defeated by Scrafty's Zen Headbutt.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Hugh sent out Simipour.
    -Simipour's Surf did some damage but it was defeated by Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Hugh sent out Flygon.
    -Flygon's Earthquake did some damage but it was defeated by Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Hugh sent out Eelektross.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Eelektross with Crunch.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.

Team:

Lv.71 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.72 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.72 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.71 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.72 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.71 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
    Last edited by amittal12; 11th April 2013 at 2:33 PM.

On my way to Village bridge Mitzi, my meinfoo who was my newest 6th team member died so now I'm using Butch, my roselia. I'm now in Opelucid city praying that I can beat Drayden with nothing good against dragon types >.> Current team:

Tabby the gigalith lv 40
    Bill the swanna lv 43
    Harry the gothitelle lv 41
    Merry the confagrigus lv 43
    Ricky the seviper lv 43
    Butch the roserade lv 43

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Journal Entry April 9th, 2013

PKMN Trainer Justin
    ID No. 28317
    Pokedex 460
    Time 529:02

|Arya|

---

Went to the real life Pokemon Center today in Yokohama. First time in a few months, as usual. Spent soooo much money there. I think when you convert the money I spent nearing $100 on Pokemon merch, although some of it was for other people. But mostly mine haha.

But the reason I bring this up on my White 2 Journal Entry is that this trip was pretty influential to what's going on in Pokemon White 2 for me.

First of all, made some decent headway in my Join Avenue. I asked two (level 10) NPCs to drop their (Nursery and Dojo) shops so that I could get some Japanese players to take over their shops. Probably not the best choice, but I like having real people man my shops. Looks like I'll be spending some time in the Magnemite Coil! xP

But also, when I was shopping, I noticed the store's limited selection on plushes. So I decided to just grab an Eeveelution. I originally went with Eevee, cos I wasn't entirely sure on what my favorite Eeveelution was, so I didn't want to decide. But after walking around the store a few times, I decided that I really, really wanted Glaceon. So I put Eevee down and grabbed Glaceon. Now this is relevant to my journal entry because I want to make all of you who actually read these things jealous I decided that I wanted to breed myself a Glaceon on my White 2 cart. So that is now my current objective, particularly because I need to get all the Eeveelutions for my White 2 Pokedex anyways. This'll be helpful! (I named my plush and my eventual Glaceon Isles, by the way, referencing the band Isles and Glaciers cos they have a very cool, wintery sounding name).

So now I am just hanging out at the Day Care Center, waiting for a good Eevee to pop up. (: I'm also kind of just reevaluating teams, trying to find a solid team to rely on in the upcoming International Challenge - April!

Now listening to: Paramore's new self-titled album, Paramore.

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

I beat all ofthe trainers in the Opelucid gym yesterday, but in the process, Ricky died D= Now I'm using Cyrano, my pawniard.
    Current team:
    Tabby the gigalith lv 44
    Bill the swanna lv 43
    Harry the gothitelle lv 43
    Merry the confagrigus lv 44
    Butch the roserade lv 43
    Cyrano the pawniard lv 40
    RIP:
    Sally the patrat
    Joey the dewott
    Bree the raticate
    Jay the magmar
    Del the krockorok
    Sprocket the klink
    Mitzi the meinfoo
    Ricky the seviper

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

For my brother's Black 2, I caught him a Pupitar, Metang, Swanna, Whirlipede, and Toxicroak. No, that's not cheating! It's MAKING THE GAME EASIER. Problem?
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Page 89 of 167 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast