Page 90 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Currently at route 12! Im training up and more
    Taking a while and oh look I found a wild level 40 heracross! WICKED! His a keeper. Well depends if zoroark makes him faint... Zoroarks just stalling him out with a faint attack but failed and fainted! Bye zoroark!NO I PRESSED RUN WHHYY?!?! I go back to heal up zoroark who's currently level 49. Hopefully I overlevel my team to level 50 before Drayden. Haxurus if gonna take care of drayden I think. He already is 2 levels higher than draydens haxurus.
    I start training zoroark to level 50 and samurott up 2 levels. Saving game.

I got my White 2 team up to minimum lvl 97 and maximum 99. Working on completing the National Dex. More than halfway done, but I have ~500 Pokémon to transfer over from White 1 after I catch 500 Patrats on White 2 (lol). So I should be finishing the dex pretty soon
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    White 2 FC: 5072 4104 1923
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Whew! Im on a role today! Leveled all my team to elvel 50, I had to do it to lucario and ampharos since they werent level 50. I adventured to Ocupled City and battled the Defense Girl in the gym. She was such a pain, using dragon dance then a protect and finished off with a critical hit on duel chop! I bet her then went to battle the next person. Pretty easy haxorus beat her whole team! Healed up then went to Drayden. Whew he was pretty easy. Killed druddigon with dragon pulse in 2 hits. Haxurous in 2 hits and his last pokemon in one dragon pulse. Great job Haxuros. I gave him Bulldoze to replace Slash because he was very good so he got a promotion (and also hekp to take away electric types)
    I made my way in the marine tube. I didnt bother looking around I just rode m bike through it. When i arrived at the next city I healed up and quickly took on the gym. It was quite easy even without ampharos. (I dont know if I used him!) I headed to the Plasma Fridgate and solved the puzzle. I got really annoyed knowing I was on a wild goosechase with no fly so I headed to Giant Chasm on foot. No reples. No fly. Really annoying. Got the card key and guessed the code. i got luckey there PHEW!
    Battled more team plasma grunts! Boy, they're annoying. I entered Colress's room quickly saved before the battle because it smelt fishy and I wanted to be sure. The battle was easy but he hit a volt switch on Arcanine all the time. And it killed my Samurott as I forgot it had discharge! *Facepalm* Im currently in Ghetias's room talking about Hugh's sisters lost purloin from 5 years ago! Can't he get over it? It doesnt even remember him or her and its a liepard. Well Hugh sure is a bother but at least he doesnt spam battle you like after your gym badge Bianca or Cheren,maybe both will spam battle you. My teams levels are all level 55 or 56 maximum. Quiete satisfied by that! Need more training though and if I fail the E4 or champion (probably not Iris is so easy) I might need backup (Level 100 zoroark AKA the staller and if all fails just be nice and us fury swipes if not, faint attack and beat this guy)
    Last edited by telivisionhead; 11th April 2013 at 11:28 AM.

I played White 2 and did the same stuff that I did in Black 2.I went to Reversal Mountain and caught Heatran in a Luxury Ball.It is Male and has Lonely Nature.I then went to White Treehollow and attempted Area 2 and was easily able to clear it winning 1 Zinc as reward.I then went to Undella Town where I met Hugh.He gave me HM Dive and challenged me to a battle which I easily won.After he left,Zinzolin came over and gave me a script for reading the text of Abyssal Ruins.I saved after that.

Vs Hugh
    -He started with Unfezant and I sent out Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Unfezant with Wild Charge but took some recoil.Hugh sent out Bouffalant.
    -Electivire's Wild Charge did high damage but took some recoil and was defeated by Bouffalant's Earthquake.I sent out my Flygon.
    -Flygon defeated Bouffalant with Outrage.Hugh sent out his Flygon.
    -My Flygon OHKO'ed Foe Flygon with Outrage but got confused due to fatigue.Hugh sent out Eelektross.
    -Flygon's Outrage did heavy damage while Eelektross's Dragon Claw did some damage.Eelektross's Leftovers healed it a little.Flygon snapped out of confusion.
    -Flygon defeated Eelektross with Outrage but got confused due to fatigue.Hugh sent out Serperior.
    -Serperior used Coil to raise its Attack,Defense and Accuracy while Flygon's Fire Punch did some damage.
    -Serperior defeated Flygon with Leaf Storm but its Sp.Attack fell.I sent out Samurott.
    -Serperior OHKO'ed Samurott with Leaf Blade.I sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat's Cross Poison did some damage while Serperior's Leaf Blade did little damage.
    -Hugh used Full Restore to heal Serperior while Crobat's Cross Poison did some damage.
    -Crobat's Cross Poison did some damage while Serperior's Leaf Blade did little damage.
    -Crobat knocked out Serperior with another Cross Poison.Hugh sent out Simisear.
    -Crobat flew up high.Simisear's Rock Slide missed.
    -Crobat's Fly did heavy damage while Simisear's Rock Slide did some damage.
    -Crobat knocked out Simisear with Cross Poison.

Team:

Lv.71 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.71 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Earthquake) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.71 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.71 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.71 Female Sassy (Earthquake/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.72 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I just got the strange ending in the 'Brycen man strikes back harder' movie, and oh my God! That was the cutest ending ever !!!! I'm not going to spoil anything, but I can tell how to achieve it...? unless y'all know, or know how to use google...
    Aaaaaand I'm a moviestar famous all over Unova..

And hey, my Umbreon reached lv. 81 today too. It was a good day
    Last edited by Schade; 12th April 2013 at 3:20 PM.

I flew over to Nimbasa City in order to battle some trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium, then I flew over to Accumula Town and I headed south to Route 1. I used Surf and I went all the way to Route 18 and I caught a couple of Hoppip that appeared because of an outbreak. I then headed over to the P2 Laboratory area of the route and I boarded the Plasma Frigate. I battled Colress there again and I flew over to Victory Road. I bought some items at the Pokemon Center there and then I went over to Nacrene City and I revived a couple of fossils at the Nacrene Museum. I left a Omanyte and a Kabuto at the Day Care Center on Route 3 afterwards and I went to Pinwheel Forest after that. I spent some time there looking for a wild Pansage, then I went past Skyarrow Bridge and I arrived in Castelia City. I battled the trainers at the Game Freak building and then I saved the game.

Today, April 13, 2013, I legitimately have captured all 649 Pokémon on White 2, Kyogre being the final one ofcourse. Obtained my Shiny charm along with it.
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    White 2 FC: 5072 4104 1923
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Made my way up victory road! HUZZAY! TO VICTORY MY POKEMON FRIENDS. O figured I dont wanna use my old Black 2 easy team on the E4 I'll use my new team as they have been with me this whole entire time while the others were boxed away in white until the E4. I finally passed victory road without healing one bit from a docter or anything really! 3 pokemon were fainted samurott had 100 hp left and arcanine and ampharos had half their HP remaining. I cant believe I forgot I had to beat Hugh before the E4. I forgot about it since on my other black 2 playthrough I forgot about Hugh and started doing the pokedex until I complete it! Finally using 2 of my 20 revives just for back up and I dont trust Nurse Joy that much after seeing her look in black and white in the anime. I healed up then went to the E4. Beat Catlin first since she was easiest. I had a level 60 zoroark and ampharos that had a signal beam and a samurott with x scissor even though Zoroark worked much better. Quite satisfied with my teammates here so ill challenge the ghost girl then the dark vampire guy and last but not least my worst enemy of them all Marshal the zoroark breaker,lucario breaker and just has an annoying team to stall me out on! UGH~!
    Current team
    Zoroark
    Haxorus
    Samurott
    Arcanine
    Ampharos
    Lucario
    Are these good types to have on a team?

As I left Nimbasa, I ran into Hugh confronting Team Plasma. I helped Hugh in battle. After they fled, Hugh informed me that Team Plamsa stole his sister's Purrloin when he was younger. He thanked me for helping and healed my Pokemon. I then arrived at Route 5. Before could explore, Bianca appear and gave me a tutorial on hidden grottoes. I followed her to one. It contained a dream world ability Minccino, which I caught. After Bianca left, I defeated Heartbreaker Charles in a battle, giving me access to the Charizard Drawbridge and Driftveil City.

I crossed the bridge and arrived in Driftveil City. Making my way to the Pokemon center, I witnessed a Team Plasma member bullying another member. Apparently, Team Plasma split into two factions, one that follows N and another that follows Ghetsis. N's team wants to protect Pokemon while Ghetsis wants to take over the world.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Well it's been quite a while since I've BW2 as I'm currently vacating in Hoenn's Frontier.
    However I did get all my Pokemon from previous generation/games over to BW2.
    I have quite a list of Pokemon from each game and it's been fun using them in Isshu.
    Needed to train a few them and evolve them like Blastoise.
    Will probably pick up from here and go challenge Alder, E4 rematch and N soon.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Black 2: Decided that the next thing I'm going to do here is to get enough BP to buy all of the TMs that are available at the PWT and Battle Subway. I decided to try the Subway this time around since I have completed most of the PWT. I entered the Super Single Line with the team I used for the PWT, have won the first 14 battles so far, will continue tomorrow to see if I can beat my previous record.

White 2: Traded over some EV-trained Pokemon from Black 2, then I entered the Subway here as well, with a team of Dragonite, Gyarados and Lucario. I started with the Single Line, and won all 21 battles, which unlocked the Super Single Line. Continued with the Double Line, adding a Gengar to the team. I won all of the 21 battles here as well, giving me the right to challenge the Super Double Line. Tomorrow, I'll try the Multi Line and see if I can complete it as well.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I managed to catch Tornadus on the Dream Radar the other day, now I'm working on getting more orbs for the other two...

At the moment I'm between challenging the PWT (currently challenging Johto), working on my Join Avenue (Raiety) and finally trying to catch Virizion, seeing as I already have one from the previous players game. :P It's just been standing there on Route 11 for months.

One question, if I defeated it earlier at level 40 something, and it wasn't shiny, is it possible to be shiny now it's level 65? I don't know if it resets as a separate Pokemon or anything.

Black 2 FC:
    2452 4122 3003

White 2: After training at Route 7 and the Celestial Tower, my Pokemon were ready to take on Skyla. I easily got my 6th badge with the help of Ampharos, and I have now landed in Lentimas Town to start my journey to solve the mystery of the dragon Pokemon. I'm quite excited to see how the story will turn from here, and I'm now training around Reversal Mountain. I can't wait to see what kind of fire Pokemon live around there. (^∇^)

Platinum FC: 1805-4882-7687
    Diamond FC: 4296-5236-9673 x Pearl FC: 0431-0531-3949
    x Claims x Trading Info x

Default national dex complete

i finished my national dex finally :-p. uploaded video to youtube of me getting the shiny charm and the certificate from gamefreaks.

now i think ill take a little brake; then jump in too raising joint avenues levels, fighting white tree forests last person and then beating the elite 4 for a second time. might also battle N.
    Buy Japanese Video Games

Made by Me "JoeyII" AKA TheBushmaster

MY Japan & English WI-FI CODE'S: Diamond:Joey2-1375-1826-1994, Pearl:JoeyII-1718-9652-9659, Platinum:JoeyII-4941-1318-0423,
    HeartGold:Joey II-4512-2706-2653
    ,, SoulSilver:Crystal-1764-2238-4377, Black:JoeyII-1335-5610-9304, White: Green-4470-1016-3515,
    Black2: Crystal-4256-1552-0997, White2: Joey II-1765-0482-2478
    X&Y + 3ds Friend Code: J9-1118-0227-0709 (Please PM Me Your Code)

I spotted Black 2 at the used game store yesterday. Just the game card, no case or manual, $30. Was not sure I wanted to get it. Then I started watching a Pokemon Black walkthrough on YouTube and realized "OMG I must have this game!" After an entirely sleepless night and morning (thank you so much for that, wretched dog who walks up and down the hall for hours >.<), I took some old games into the used game store to trade. I ended up getting Black 2 for an equal trade. Once I stop cackling madly, then I'll see about actually starting to play it.

I also brought home a male Siamese Fighting Fish (Betta Splendens) with pure black scales, but I don't think that counts

Beat the Champion for the first time in months this morning (after 5 defeats); also got Azelf, and got my team to the 80s.

I'm still at the beginning of my BW2 game, but I'll probably play it later on.

The last thing I remember was battling Colress for the first time. I was expecting to hear his cool battle music, but the regular trainer battle theme played instead...

When I play my BW2 game again, I will also probably train my Pokemon since they're kind of at a low level.

Credit: Blood Red Absol

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0769-5068
    Name: Misa
    Friend Safari: Dragon (Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo)

I played White 2 and completed Area 3 of the White Treehollow.The Boss trainer told me that starting from Area 4,the areas get bigger making it even more thrilling.I got 1 Zinc as reward.I saved the game after that.

Team:

Lv.72 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.72 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Earthquake) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.71 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.71 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.72 Female Sassy (Earthquake/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.72 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses

Completed the White TreeHollow with:

Serperior, LV.77
    Arcanine, Lv.79
    Lucario, Lv.77
    Golduck, Lv.82
    Zoroark, Lv.89
    Flygon, Lv.77

Default Black 2 Journey Post 77: Winter N

Winter. I haven't been posting much, but that's because I haven't been doing much. I did fight N again since a new season has passed. His Winter team was easy, and may be the easiest out of all them.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

So I finally got back into White 2 again and I'm continuing from my save. I've beaten the Elite four and I've beaten White Tree Hollow and now I'm on with some Dex completion. However I'm a long way from doing it. I think I've only caught around 180 so far so I've got a long road ahead of me. I've started my final team by levelling my Shuckle to 100 but that's it. I haven't started my Dratini yet and I don't even know what else I want; probably Blastoise as I always have Blastoise but other than that I haven't a clue.

Black 2: Cleared the third round in the Subway, but lost in the fourth as usual. Same battle as last time, and same situation as well: I lost against a Pokemon with a Custap Berry. Guess that is my weakness or something. I will give it another try soon, will probably also change the order of my team, I'll use Haxorus as my lead instead of Heatran and see if it changes anything.

White 2: Tried the Multi Line with the AI as my partner, used Dragonite and Lucario as my team. We made it all the way to Ingo and Emmet at the 21st battle, and defeated them, though it was close to losing at a few points, including the final battle. Either way, I now have all of the BP I needed and bought the three Power Items I didn't have since before. Now, my EV-training can start. I just need to finish planning the Pokemon I will use, which hopefully shouldn't take too long.
    Last edited by Winter02; 20th April 2013 at 2:22 PM. Reason: fixed a dumb mistake
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I've been occupied with other things again so I've been neglecting this game lately, but I finally managed to catch Terrakion last night. It took forever, not nearly as long as it took to catch the other two Pokemon in the trio. I left off in Seaside Cave, so when I play again (which I might do right now) I'll do that.

Edit: And soon I'm going to consider a serious team change.
    Espeon
    Samurott
    Arcanine
    Ampharos
    Sandslash

It's too vulnerable to certain types. :/
    Last edited by Noctali; 17th April 2013 at 11:07 PM.

I played Black 2 and completed Area 3 of the Black Tower.The Boss trainer told me that starting from Area 4,the areas get bigger making it even more thrilling.I got 1 Zinc as reward.I saved the game after that.

Team:

Lv.71 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.72 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.72 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.72 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.73 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.72 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf

Black2
    Acc: Yay! I finally figured out the Abyssal Ruins! Made #MillionsofPokedollars on all da phat lewts I discovered!
    Dis: Took me several hours just to figure out the first floor. These puzzles are harder than they initially appear.

Next-day Edit:
    White2
    Acc: Traded over my B1 Torterra so I could breed Leech Seed onto my W2 Ferrothorn.
    Dis: Out of every Grass-type I own, my B1 Torterra is my only male with Leech Seed.
    Acc: Got a female Ferroseed with Impish nature on the very first egg! Everstone ftw!
    Acc: My new Ferrothorn has 59 Speed. After 1 or 2 Curses, its Gyro Ball will be godly.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 19th April 2013 at 2:58 PM.

Page 90 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast