Page 94 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3999

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I did everything in the sewers, and Castelia. Now I just need to catch everything in the meadow, sewers, and a drillbur and a onix, then I will battle the trainers in the gym and get my team to lv 22 and then battle Burgh.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I did everything in the sewers, and Castelia. Now I just need to catch everything in the meadow, sewers, and a drillbur and a onix, then I will battle the trainers in the gym and get my team to lv 22 and then battle Burgh.
    I took a lvl 14 Darumaka in against Burgh and just destroyed the place. It's absurdly easy with a fire-type. Darumaka was lvl 22 by the time I left. One Fire Punch flattened his lvl 24 Leavanny.

I was preparing to do some more running around Route 23, find my way up to the Hidden Grotto, when I felt something run up my leg. OMFGSPIDER!!! Yeeeeeeah... DS went flying, thankfully landing in the laundry pile and not hitting the wall or the aquarium. I lost the Bouffalant I was trying to catch, though. After the spider was dead (several whacks with an encyclopedia helped there), I retrieved my DS and saved the game.

Spinarak, Ariados, Joltik, and Galvantula are not my favorite pokemon, because they're spiders and I'm arachnophobic.
    Last edited by Cyberra; 4th May 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Black 2: Continued in the Subway, but lost in the tenth round. Partly due to being outstrategized, and partly to hax. But it doesn't matter, I beat my record in the game and I'm satisfied with that. I also got all of the BP I needed, so I bought all of the TMs I didn't have from the Subway. And I still have a bit of BP left, so I can get an item or two if I should need it in the future. With that done, I had obtained all of the TMs in the game except for one, TM01. I found out that it could be found close to the entrance of Victory Road, pretty well-hidden, making me miss it in both games. Now, I have all the TMs, and I need to find something else to do. Not sure what though, I guess I'll have to think of something...

White 2: Started with the training, I got my Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion to level 50, and my Haxorus, Latias and Heatran to level 70. The Musketeers are done for now, will have to train at least two of them more later, but I'll save it for now. Haxorus is done while I need to get Heatran to level 75. I also need to get Latias to level 80, not sure if I should save it as well or do it now. Aside from training, I also bought the TMs for Calm Mind and Thunder Wave as I will need these moves for some of my Pokemon. Will continue the training tomorrow, this time going with the other six of my 12-Poké squad.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

I headed over to Nimbasa City to battle at the Small Court and Big Stadium after entering the Pokemon World Tournament. I left to participate in a Pokemon Musical afterwards, then I headed over to Marvelous Bridge and I crossed it until I arrived in White Forest. I challenged the White Treehollow again for something to do, then I visited the Abundant Shrine area. I flew over to Castelia City after a caught a couple of Slowpoke that appeared because of an outbreak, and I visited the Game Freak building again. I battled the guys there and then I flew over to Virbank City where I fished for a Kingler. I decided to wandered over to Floccesy Ranch afterwards and I caught a wild Dunsparce there. I visited Alder's house in Floccesy Town and then I went back to my hometown. I arrived in Aspertia City and I spoke with Hugh's sister at her house before I arrived in my house, where I saved the game.

Well I didn't get done with what I wanted to do. I'll just have to finish EV training tomorrow.... hopefully.

I pretty much spent all my money in the Join Avenue getting quick EV's on my new team. After that I went to the Black Tower and fought trainers to earn money back. Having the Amulet Coin really helped me gain the money back and then some. I'll pretty much do the same thing tomorrow on top of finishing my EV training.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
        Spoiler:- 6 Region Nuzlocke Challenge:

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I played White 2 and completed Area 5 of the White Treehollow.I got 2 Calcium as reward.I was told that starting from Area 6 onwards,each area will have multiple floors.I got the Treehollow Key unlocked.I saved the game after that.

Team:

Lv.73 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.73 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Earthquake) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.73 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.73 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.74 Female Sassy (Earthquake/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.74 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I decided to go through Black Tower Area 7 again to earn some more money. Got half way through the first floor and thought, what happens when I retire? Does anything happen at all, cause obviously quitting halfway through they wouldn't give you anything. Then I wondered if I get to keep the money you've earned so far cause that would be cool, but sadly they take it back. I lost out in $176k, lesson learned I'm never quitting when playing in the Black Tower again.
    I'm gonna go back through the Black Tower a few more times an then continue on with my EV training.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo

I beat Burgh really easily with just Buzz, my growlith, and psyduck, then I caught every pokemon on route 4, beat all the trainers, then got to the desert resort, ad caught a dwebble, and a maractus. Now I need to beat the rest of the trainers and catch a sandshrew, yamask, and sigilph.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 7:25 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Continued with my training on White 2, I got my Volcarona and Reuniclus to level 50, Regice, Registeel, Cresselia and Azelf to level 70. Still need to train a bit more though, I need to get Volcarona to level 90, though I don't think I will do all of that now. I also need to get Registeel to level 75, the same goes for Latias and Heatran. So I will probably get these to level 75 and Volcarona to level 60 or something before I consider the training to be done for the moment. Didn't do anything in Black 2 today as I haven't decided what to do there yet, still need to think of something.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

I just beat the champions in the pokemon world torderment. But seriously, Steven has an awful AI. Both my pokemon resist rock slide but his excadrill goes ahead and uses it anyway! I also found a multiscale dragonite

Almost done with EV training just have two stats left. After searching around the internet for the rules on the 2013 Spring Friendly event I realized that there's no banned pokemon, any pokemon from the Unova Pokedex in B2/W2 are allowed. So it's going to be no surprise to see people having a team of legendaries just because they can. So I decided to remove one of my pokemon to bring in Kyurem-B, that's going to be the only legendary I'll use. As well I'm not going to use it unless the other person brings out a legendary thinking they can make out with a quick win. Beyond that I'm probably not going to use it until it's my last pokemon which I'm going to hate doing, but it's going to be nothing like the noobs that'll be using four or a full team of six legendaries on their team :P
    -Mewtwo

I got to Nimbasa, beat the battle subway guys, then I caught a liepard trubbish, and my 2nd new team member, a female solosis which I named Bloblia on the next route, I beat all the trainers, got all the items, then made my way to the Lostlorn forest where I also beat the trainers and caught a roselia, combee, swadloon, pinser which took a long time to show up, a pansear which after the first one I found like 4 more >.> then a emolga, pansage, and finally my 3rd team member, a male panpour which I named Champ. Now I'm going to battle the trainers in the gyms and get my team to lv 27 before battling Elesa. Current team:

servine ( not permanent) lv 27
    Bloblia the solosis lv 25
    Champ the panpour lv 23

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Black2
    Acc: Exchanged my Darmanitan for a Volcarona. It's probably a mistake, but I'll worry about that later.
    Dis: I need a second mixed sweeper. Volcarona is temporary until I find another Pokémon for the role.
    Dis: Mixed-sweeping Fire-types within the Unova-Dex are limited to Simisear, Emboar, and Heatmor.
    Acc: Come to think of it, why can't I just use all three starters? Samurott, Emboar, AND Serperior!!!

I beat Elesa pretty easily, caught my 4th team member, the braviary on route 4, got to Driftveil, did everything there, beat the trainers in the gym, got everyone to lv 32, beat Clay pretty easily using just Champ and servine, beat the pwt driftveil tournament but had to restart once, caught everything new in the relic passage and the castle including volcarona, and caught everything in the normal grass on route 6. Now I'm getting my event deoxys =)
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 7:26 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Any new trainers or old that just started pokemon b/w2 email so we can battle. i just restarted 2 days agos n just got my 2nd badge so im not to far ahead. who knws i could b your new rival black2 4342-3221-1072 evilz

Got my event Deoxys today. SR like 6 times to get a Naughty one with perfect IVs in speed and kept it like that. I'm also IV breeding for Marill, Beheeyem, sewaddle, Adaptability corphish and Prankster Sableye.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Black2
    Acc: I now welcome Harley the Emboar and Alteon the Serperior onto my Black2 team!
    Acc: Passed Pokérus to them, vitamined them, and levelled them up in Black1/White1!
    Acc: Taught Serperior Aqua Tail and Dragon Pulse via the Lentimas Town Move Tutor!
    Dis: Discovered that I did not have the Brick Break TM in Black2, had to rely on Black1.
    Dis: Nearly ran my classic DS system out of battery power while trading with White1.

Oh hello Deoxys. Welcome to my team.

5 badges. Lvl 100 Deoxys lol.

Cheater lol anyways I caught everything on route 6 except castform because of course it wasn't showing up, then I did everything with surf and now I'm in Mistralton Cave. I already caught a aron and my 5th team member, a female axew named Erin.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Got my deoxys as well today. Hoping to trade it for a pokemon I really would love to have, Keldeo.
    I'm also currently EV training my Jolly/Alerts to sounds Riolu to be one of my dependable pokemon when it comes to battling online. :3

So, I own both Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 and got 2 Deoxys. Traded the inferior one for a Victini right away. Now I'm left with a pretty decent Deoxys. Should I just reboot the game that I don't really use and get about a billion Deoxys? >:3 also... do you guys think there will be a genesect event in the near future? I mean the next movie is featuring Genesect and Newtwo after all.
    I wanna be... The very best... No, but seriously, I just wanna catch 'em all.
    Also an aspiring competitive player

Add me so we can use each others friend Safari's (I'm Ghost type btw)
    3DS FC: 4957 2690 2453

Yay, it looks I can get Deoxys as well after all! This is the first event Pokemon I've ever got.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I got through the chargestone cave and caught everything except a tynamo since they weren't showing up. One of them is my last team member, a female ferroseed named Spindy. After that I caught everything on route 7, and now I'm in the Celestial Tower and just need to catch a golbat.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I headed over to the Entralink and I wandered over to Entree Forest in order to capture some of the Dream World Pokemon that were collecting dust there. I caught Wooper, Slakoth, two Cherubi, Omanyte, Staravia, Plusle and a few others and then I did some Funfest Missions while I was there. I flew over to Castelia City afterwards and after battling against those Game Freak guys I headed over to Nimbasa City, although I stopped at my Join Avenue to buy some items and to level up the place. Once in Nimbasa City I battled at the Small Court and Big Stadium. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I obtained the Wi-Fi gift Deoxys and I headed over to White Forest afterwards. I participated in the White Treehollow challenge and then I flew over to Humilau City. I fished on the shore and then I went through the Marine Tube. Once in Undella Town I picked up items in the sand and I saved.

White 2

After helping defeat Ghetsis' Team Plasma, I was given a multitude of items by the residents of Driftveil. I went to N's Team Plasma's HQ and fought Rood. Once I defeated him, he gave my a Zorua to take care of. I reentered the HQ and witnessed another memory. The memory consisted of Team Plasma members talking about N. When the memory was over, I trained my Elekid. I managed to evolve him into Electabuzz. I then traded him to my Pokémon Black and back to evolve him into Electivire.

Afterwards, I went to the gym and battled Clay. He was easy enough. My Leavanny and Samurott made quick work of his team. It didn't hurt that my team was a bit over-leveled. I earned the Quake Badge and another TM for my victory.

After the battle, I followed Clay to the Pokémon World Tournament. Hugh followed as well. I ran into Cheren again and participated in the Driftveil Tournament. I defeated Hugh, Cheren, and Colress and became the new champion. As we left, Hugh spotted a Team Plasma member and chased after him. I joined Hugh and Cheren on the Plasma Frigate. After defeating grunts, I encountered Zinzolin. He commanded the Shadow Triad to teleport us off the ship. Team Plasma departed when we were no longer aboard.

Hugh ran off, and Cheren recommended I head to route 6 to continue my journey. Before I left, I entered the Relic Passage near the Pokémon World Tournament. I defeated plenty of trainers and obtained a vast amount of items. I saw Volcarona in the depths of the Relic Castle, but I decided to hold off on battling it. I then went to route 6.

While there, I recieved a call from the owner of the lost X-Transceiver. She told me she wanted to pick it up, but she was too busy with work to do so. I decided I would hold onto it until she was free. I arrived at the seasonal study lab and talked to Cheren. He gave the HM for Surf. Continuing on, I ran into Cobalion. Rood caught up to me and gave me information about Cobalion. I then reached the entrance to Chargestone Cave.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Page 94 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast