Page 96 of 166 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I got through almost the whole victory road. I also caught a golurk, druddigan, and a zweillous. Now I'm almost about to battle my rival.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Went to the PWT again on White 2. Lost once and won twice, which gave me enough BP to buy the U-Turn TM that I needed. I taught the move to my Azelf, and I was ready to finally began with my next challenge. Which is the White Treehollow. I entered it with a team of Terrakion, Virizion, Volcarona, Azelf, Regice and Latias. I completed the first area without any difficulties, but I will probably train the lowest-leveled members of my team a bit before I continue with area 2.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

After visiting the Abundant Shrine, I headed over to Nimbasa City and I headed south to Join Avenue. I recommended some people to the shops and then I spoke to the manager of the place. He gave me a Rare Candy for upgrading Join Avenue and then I headed out to Route 4. I went south to the coast and I fished with the Super Rod until I found and caught a wild Clamperl in the water there. I headed over to Castelia City and I attached a DeepSeaTooth to it and I traded it in order to evolve it into Huntail. I went to Pinwheel Forest afterwards and I visited the Hidden Grotto there. I only found an Amoonguss though so I left to Nacrene City and I revived some fossils at the local Museum. I then saved the game.

Started over a new game on Black2. I ended up choosing Tepig as my starter although it really doesn't matter since I'm not going to be using it. I lost to Hugh and then ran straight to Floccessy Town after getting some incredibly helpful instructions on how to catch Pokemon from Bianca. There was literally nothing for me to do in Floccessy Town so I ran agead to Route 20. I had to beat two trainers with Tepig before I could go to the grass and capture my first official team member, a Sunkern named Bijou. Since my DS was about to die I had to take a break after the capture.

Lv4
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I beat the elite 4 and Iris. They were all pretty easy, next I went to the moor of Iccirus, I caught a palpitoad, stunfisk, and croagunk, then I caught a sawsbuck and a mienshao outside of dragonspiral tower. After that I went to the Abundant shrine and caught a bronzor and a vulpix. Here is my winning team:
    Spndy the ferrothorn lv 56
    Captain the braviary lv 57
    Buzz the arcanine lv 58
    Champ the simipour lv 58
    Bloblia the reuniclous lv 56
    Erin the haxorus lv 58
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 7:29 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Although Drummerdude didn't mention this, I will be participating in the BW2 runthrough (playing W2).

I started my journey and picked Oshawott, which I named Neptune. I beat rival Hugh, and trained Neptune to level 8. Arrived in Floccessy, or whatever it's called. Alder sent me off to find Hugh, who was training. The trainers were a pushover, and I began training on Floccessy Ranch. I got Neptune to level 11 and then saved.

White 2 Current Team:
    Neptune the Oshawott, level 11 (Tackle ; Tail Whip ; Water Gun ; Water Sport)- Hardy Nature

My starter, and currently the only Pokémon on my team. Pretty powerful, but Water Sport and Tail Whip are awful. I'd like some good moves soon.

I went to the Marvelous bridge and bought the magikarp from the guy and caught a swanna and cresselia. Cresselia was just like metang, I used one quick ball and that failed so after I got it down to low yellow health I used a ultra ball and caught it o.O After that I caught a pupitar, sawk, and scrafty on the next route, beat all the trainers, got the tm 26 and taught it to Erin, got to white forest, flew to Castelia, went to pinwheel forest, beat most of the trainers, and caught a whirlipede, now I need to catch a vigoroth and beat the rest of the trainers.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After catching Regirock and Registeel, I wandered back over to Route 15 and the PokeTransfer building. Transferred two boxes' worth of pokemon over from Diamond. My aim in the catching minigame does leave something to be desired, though... I think later I'm gonna go back to Diamond and attempt a pokeradar chain for shiny Shinx.

Once I was done with the Poketransfer (and the NPC in the place was finished showering me with compliments about it), I went back up to Opelucid City and took the Tubeline Bridge across to Route 8. I caught stunfisk, croagunk, and palpitoad there, then started going around collecting items. When the shadow trio showed up, I beat the first one but lost to the second one, and because in my stupidity I didn't save before battling I couldn't restart without losing an hour's progress. I'm still kicking myself.

That done and my pokemon healed, I headed for the Dragonspiral tower. Caught Sawbuck and Mienshao on the way in, and saw nothing inside but Golurk. Didn't even see a Druddigon or anything else. When I reached the top I woke the Dark Stone, and I was expecting a long battle to catch Zekrom. Took three Flash Cannons and four Magnet Bombs to whittle down its health (Magnezone came in very helpful here, since as an electric/steel type not even Zekrom could put much of a dent in it). I chucked a quick ball at it first, but as expected it broke free. Then I brought down its health and threw my first ultra ball at it.

And I caught it with that first ultra ball.

I'm suspicious. This much good luck means I'm going to get mauled by something later. Kyurem is going to be an absolute pain in the [bleep] in order to counter all the good luck, I just know it.

Right now I'm running around in the grass outside the Dragonspiral Tower, hunting audino in order to do some evolving. When I brought out the lvl 1 (newly-hatched) torchic I'd transferred over, from the very first audino it got a boosted 12,000 experience points. That one audino brought it straight up to lvl 26. It still took four more to evolve it to a blaziken, though. I also evolved palpitoad into seismitoad, vanillish into vanilluxe, and now I'm working on squirtle.

Currently trying to complete my Unova dex. I've caught all but 15 at this point. My most recent was an... experiment.

I got a Sneasel over WiFi, but here's the thing... the Sneasel was from a way back gen, and had the name SNEASEL, all caps. I was... very curious what its name would do when I evolved it. Would it remain SNEASEL, would it become Weavile, or in a strange twist, would it be WEAVILE?

The answer was "Weavile."

Experiment successful.

Edit: Also, my Scolipede's Poison Jab has had a solid 75% poison rate tonight.
    Last edited by Rayze Darr; 14th May 2013 at 5:09 AM.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

I did some more running around outside the Dragonspiral tower. First audino I found, my squirtle got a boosted 14,000 exp points from and shot up to lvl 26. I also evolved wailmer into wailord, gligar into gliscor, and tynamo into eelektrik into eelektross. That done, I went over to Route 13 to see if Cobalion had reappeared. I caught it on the third toss. This streak of luck at catching legendaries is really starting to weird me out...

Instead of heading for Twist Mountain, I went to the Skyarrow Bridge and made my way over to Pinwheel Forest. Right now Cheren and I are Plasma-hunting. That's where I saved for the time being.

I'm going to start White 2, pick Snivy, and trade it over to Black 2, then restart White 2, pick Tepig, and play through with that starter. I'll trade it over to Black 2 long enough to get it into my pokedex and make sure it catches the pokerus (my entire team has it, and so do all of the pokemon I've evolved since catching it) and make sure my White 2 team gets it early. I'll catch a lillipup, give it pokerus, and keep it in my White 2 PC to infect new team members later on.

I caught a vigoroth, beat the rest of the trainers in pinwheel forest, caught a yanma and a toxicroak outside, beat those trainers, got to Nacrene city, got the plume fossil and revived it which gave me an adamant archen =) got the happini egg, caught a corphish and a crawdant, an beat some of the trainers.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 7:30 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finished up in the Pinwheel Forest and headed through Nacrene City to the museum. Revived an Archen from the plume fossil. Then I went down Route 3 and through Wellspring Cave. The last trainer in there was a heck of a fight, but I beat him. Passing through Striaton City I did some minor running around on Route 2, then headed into the Dreamyard.

Latios was a nuisance to get. Took me about 16 ultra balls to catch the bugger. Once Latios was caught I ran around in there long enough to catch munna, crobat, and musharna, then I went back out into the city.

Also started White 2. Chose snivy as my starter, and progressed enough to get access to the union room. I transferred the snivy and a riolu I'd caught over to Black 2, and now I'll restart White 2. Riolu will carry the pokerus back over to White 2 and make sure my team all catch it early.

Black 2: Started planning a team to against the E4. I am eventually going to get all the Challenge Medals, and that will require a ton of teams. Not one of every type, but almost. I decided to start with Normal and Flying and do both at once since there are more than enough Normal/Flying-types to make a team. I planned most of the team, but still have a little left. I also need to breed a Doduo and a Chatot for the team, will hopefully be able to do that soon, though it will have to be done on another game.

White 2: Trained my Virizion and Terrakion a bit against the Nimbasa Stadiums, then I went back to White Treehollow. I cleared area 2 without any problems. Went back to Nimbasa and trained a little more, then I went back to the Treehollow to try area 3. I got extremely lucky and found the Gate Trainer immediately, which meant I could proceed to the Boss Trainer directly afterwards. While doing that, I managed to get the two easy medals for quick clear and pinpoint. But it didn't give my team any training at all. So I went back and cleared area 3 again, this time battling all trainers as well. Will continue with area 4 tomorrow, a trainer also told me that the areas will be larger from then on, which is good as it means that I will get more training.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I finished beating the trainers, got to wellspring cave and did everything there, got to Striaton, got to the dreamyard, caught latias all though I had to restart because Erin killed it the first time, caught a jigglypuff and a munna, and beat the trainers in the dreamyard. Now I will go to route 2.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just yesterday, I won what I think was my easiest gym leader battle ever. So I had finished getting my training team to level 42, and then put together a team to battle Drayden. I went into the gym with a team full of Ice and Steel-type Pokemon and one dragon, and freaked out because the Pokemon in there were level 45+. But I liked how two of the trainers there challenged me to Triple and Rotation battles; my Sealeo owned both of them with her Hail/Blizzard combo. As for Drayden himself, my Gabite swept his entire team with Outrage. (Yes, he knew Outrage already; I got him from the Dream World.) Drayden's Pokemon didn't even get a chance to attack. Although I came prepared with a Persim Berry just in case he got confused after two turns, he didn't need it because the Outrage lasted three turns. But I was really surprised that my level 42 Gabite was faster than Drayden's Flygon and Haxorus, and strong enough to OHKO his Druddigon. I was unable to close my gaping mouth for about two minutes following the battle.

Also, I captured Cobalion and Virizion. I was surprised to discover that they were at level 45, rather than them being level 42 like in the prequels. Neither of them took too long to catch (I managed to catch Virizion in the first Ultra Ball), but on the downside, neither of them had very good natures. Cobalion was Sassy, and Virizion was Bold. Well this sucks. Hopefully Terrakion will turn out better.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I restarted White 2, this time choosing tepig as my starter, and proceeded through to beating the first gym. Once I could access the union room, I did some trade evolving, as well as briefly transferring tepig over to Black 2 so it'd get into my pokedex. Will do the same when it evolves to emboar.

I also bred my Samurott in Black 2. From Gen V I prefer Samurott as my team's water-type... I'm not too cracked over panpour/simipour, and seismotoad is just plain butt-ugly. Transferred the newly-hatched oshawott over to White 2. The thing's only lvl 1 and already a force... it inherited the moves Waterfall, Return, and Ice Beam from my Samurott. Am wondering what I might get if I bred Samurott and Beartic, if that's even possible. Will look into that later, if I decide on an ice-type for White 2.

Am going to be catching doubles of White 2's version exclusives whenever possible and transferring the spares over to Black 2. Probably going to send Gothita over to White 2, since I have Gothorita and Gothitelle in Black 2 already.

why does the game insist on cheating? i lost to iris and now i have START OVER!

White2
    Acc: Got a female Bagon from the Pinwheel exterior Grotto!
    Acc: Traded it to Black1 to put it onto my alt's Hoenn team.
    Acc: Bred it down to get a male, vitamined it, and levelled it.
    Acc: Also kept a spare female with Sheer Force, just in case.
    Acc: Taught it Outrage via the Nacrene move tutor in White2.
    Acc: Attached a Choice Scarf, cuz Moxie+Choice Scarf=death.
    Dis: Still searching for a female DW Vulpix in Abundant Shrine.

Black2
    Dis: Tag-teaming with White2 in the search for a Grotto Vulpix.

I caught a lickitongue, got to Nuvema town, got the super rod, caught everything with it except some of the really rare stuff, got to the other side of route 1, caught a feebas and a milotic, beat the trainers, got to route 17, caught a horsea, beat those trainers, caught a carnivine and a tropius, beat more trainers, got to the P2 lab and then caught a seadra, kingdra, weezing, magneton, and klang. I still need a corsola and then it's off to catch heatran =)

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Wow, had no idea that I could catch a Bagon in the Dream World. This might be mighty useful to me later on.

Anyways, I got no news besides completing Black Tower Area 8 today in the morning. Getting closer to Area 10.

When I left the gym, Prof. Juniper, Skyla, Bianca, and I took a plane to Lentimas Town. Bianca went to the volcano, while Prof. Juniper asked me to go to Opelucid to learn about the legendary dragons from Drayden, the gym leader. I explored the town and received another call from Yancy. I left Lentimas, heading to Reversal Mountain.

Before I reached the mountain, I stumbled upon a strange, abandoned house. I explored the house, battling trainers and found the lunar wing. The ghost of a young girl asked me to return the wing to its owner.

I left the house and entered Reversal Mountain. I joined Bianca on her investigation, fighting alongside her in double battles. We searched the cave but failed to find any rare Pokémon. We made our way to the exit. Bianca and I parted ways. She stayed behind to do more research, and I left the cave, arriving in Undella town.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

I admit I should have said this yesterday but anyways yesterday I finally completed the National Pokedex! This marks the first time I have EVER completed 100% of the Pokedex of all Pokemon in all generations! Had to get a Bonsly, a Silcoon and a Stunky to finish off the dex. Which after going to Professor Juniper and her dad, I was given the Shiny Charm, which will help me greatly find plenty of shiny Pokemon. I went to the Game Freak building in Castelia City to get my certificate for completing the National Pokedex. Now, I am trying to think on what I should do next. I am probably going to work on getting as many medals as possible and try to beat the Super Single and Super Double trains now.
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

After what felt like an eternity of training I finally headed to the Floccessy Ranch and barely defeated Hugh, even though Sunkern is strong against Oshawott. After exploring the ranch and finding the missing Herdier I returned to Aspertia City and went to the gym. Sunkern really struggled against the gym trainers and after healing I challenged Cheren. I had to set up Growth 4 times but after doing that Mega Drain defeated his Patrat and Lillipup easily. After a lengthy talk with Bianca and Cheren I went to Route 20 and skipped a few trainers for later as I headed to Virbank City. The first thing I did was heal up and then I ran straight to the Virbank Complex. I spent a good 5 minutes searching for my second team member (I even randomly encountered 2 Audino in the process) but I finally found and captured my second team member, a Magby named Vulcano.

Lv18
    Lv10
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Ha ha Drummerdude, same time progress lol.

Anyway, Hugh put up no challenge against a level 11 Oshawott. I proceeded through the trainers and sorted out the Plasma Grunt with the Herdier. I returned home to challenge Cheren. Neptune set up a Focus Energy and then got a crit against Patrat, knocking it out. Lillipup was harder, but we still won thanks to an Oran Berry (a gift from Alder). I went through to Virbank City. I ignored Roxie, and went, like Drummerdude, to the Complex. I immediately found my second team member, an Elekid named Lance. He's got a neutral nature, which is cool. I also got my 3RD TEAM MEMBER! A Growlithe named Gizmo (my pet dog's name). He's Jolly. I then saved. Oh, and Neptune evolved into a Dewott.

W2 Team (these will be in small graphics today, as I haven't trained Lance or Gizmo, so I don't know what they're like):
    Lv17
    Lv10
    Lv10

I'm still running around in Black 2. I was determined to get the Exp Millionaire medal, so I literally spent all night and half the day hunting audino to level up and evolve my pokemon. I even took a newly-hatched lvl 1 bagon and leveled it up until it evolved into salamence. I had to mess with my DS calendar a bit in order to get everything I wanted done in Twist Mountain, though. Went back through in the spring and ran into no less than 4 Cryogonal (which should only have a 5% appearance rate), and three beartic (ditto). I still have yet to head back to Giant Chasm after Kyurem or go down Route 2 toward Nuvema Town. I have some other pokemon I want to evolve first, then I'll head down that way. I've almost got all of the Unova dex, only a couple left I need to see (Klang, Emboar, Tropius, Rufflet) and a handful to catch/breed/evolve.

Haven't done much in White 2, since I've been concentrating on Black 2.

Page 96 of 166 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast