Page 97 of 167 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4151

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Just joined Serebii forums and currently trying to trade for a baby Misdreavus. Other than that I am currently in the pokemon Dream World.

Just won a Masterball off the Join Avenue Lottery!

Made by aclover
    Brawl FC: 3136-6444-1040
    pm me if interested

I played Black 2 and defeated Area 6 of the Black Tower.Although the area was noticeably harder than the previous areas,I managed to win.I got 1 Swift Wing as reward.I saved after that.

Team:

Lv.74 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.75 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.75 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.75 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.75 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.75 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

After leveling up Magby in the Virbank Complex I went to the gym where Magby solo'd the place because Sunkern wouldn't be of much use anyway. Once I got my badge I patiently sat through the Pokestar crap and then finally got on the boat to Castelia City. The first thing I did upon arrival was run to Route 4 where I captured my third team member, Hoodlum the Scraggy!! (Freaking 5% encounter rate). With Scraggy in tow I ran to the gym where Iris helped me look for Team Plasma since Burgh wasn't there. She led me to the sewers where Hugh and I teamed up for a little while. Once he and I defeated some grunts I ran into the Relic Passage and captured my fourth team member, Drilldozer the Drilbur! I fully explored the sewers and the rest of Castelia before heading to the gym.

Magby once again solo'd the gym, with the exception of any Dwebble. I let Scraggy take those out. The gym only got easier once Magby learned Flame Burst! Once Burgh was beaten I returned to Route 4, beat Colress, and then ran straight to Nimbasa City. I healed up and then got a Sun Stone from a nice gentlemen which I immediately used to evolve Sunkern!! My first evolution of the playthrough! I returned to Route 4 where I beat every trainer and then I took a break near the Desert Resort.

Lv22
    Lv23
    Lv22
    Lv22
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I went battling Colress right after my successful battle against Burgh. It was pretty hard because I didn't had any type advantage against him, but I finally managed to win. I battle few trainers, and I caught my Defiant Braviary on Route 4 with the first Pokéball I thrown after a single Spark by my shiny Luxio. I arrived to Nimbasa City, but Elesa wasn't there, so I went working on my team and trained them at the Lostlorn Forest. After training done, I found the Lost Item wich rang right after. I then beat the 3 trainers in Elesa's Gym. I then challenged Elesa, but I was scared since none of my Pokémon had a "real" advantage against her. I finished by winning with only my Braviary up, thanks to his powerful Slash move. Route 5, nothing very interesting, Driftveil Drawbridge too, but then I arrived to Driftveil City. I went get my Zorua and put it in the PC. I trained on Route 6 and went to battle Clay. It was an easy battle with the help of Servine. I was then asked to participate in the Driftveil Tournament, at the PWT, and I won 1 BP. Later, after being kicked up by the Shadow Triad on the Plasma Frigate, I went on Route 6, received Surf from Cheren, and then caught a level 12 male Buizel at the Lostlorn Forest. I then stayed on Route 6 to train him and I saved my game there.

Lv. 35
    Lv. 34
    Lv. 34
    Lv. 34
    Lv. 20
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I caught the rest of the legendaries. I caught reshiram, kyurem, mesprit, azelf, and uxie. They were all really easy except uxie who took like 15 ultra balls and 15 timer balls >.> I also did all of the in game trades except for the alakazam one since I don't have hippowdon yet. Now I'm going to breed all of my pokemon.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Black 2 Journey Post 79

I got myself a Deoxys over Wi-Fi. That's a thing. I also signed up and participated in the 2013 Spring Friendly. I took part in three battles today and won all of them. Not bad for my first competition, especially since I'm using my in-game team. The only one in my in-game team that isn't part of the competition is Mandrag. I wanted at least one level 100 Pokémon in my team for safe measure. Right now my part consists of Mandrag, Axol, Leif, Byrne, and Pangaea.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I'm almost done breeding my pokemon. Just 4 more to go. It's kind of weird almost all the ones I breed are females o.O except like 1 or 2.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I wandered over to Striaton City after reviving fossils in Nacrene City. I decided to battle at the local restaurant and I teamed up with Cress there. We both defeated his two brothers and afterwards I headed over to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon. I visited the Dreamyard afterwards, then I flew over to Victory Road. I purchased some items at the Pokemon Center near the entrance and then I headed into the actual cave. I wandered around in search of Pokemon that I didn't yet have and I eventually arrived at the Pokemon League itself. I flew to Driftveil City and I went south to the Pokemon World Tournament area. I decided to waste some time battling there and then I saved before going to Nimbasa City.

Damn you Drummerdude! I've only just beaten Roxie!

Anyway, trained Lance and Gizmo to level 18 (and Neptune). Lance being hit by 2 CRITICAL HIT DOUBLESLAPS. Sorry for the CAPS; it shows more meaning. Back to W2. Roxie was easy. Lance hit Koffing with 2 Shock Wave's, and Gizmo used Flame Wheel and Return to defeat Whirlipede. Easy win. I saved.

Neptune, Lv19
    Lance, Lv18
    Gizmo, Lv18

I finished breeding my pokemon and I caught a vulpix and a castform. I tried to catch a lapras but the stupid things weren't showing up >.< So I'm going to try and get one on the gts for my milotic.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally hatch my male Immunity Gligar from a female I've got by trade in my Black version. I went then on Route 6 to train it with Buizel but Audino are pretty strong against them. I saved my game to take a pause.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I transfered over a tepig, oshawot, and a lapras to my white 2. I actually got one from the gts to but I released that one because it was japanese. After that I evolved my starters. I also forgot that before that I evolved everything I could with stones.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Right, let's continue.

After a fantastic display of awesomeness against Roxie, I was forced against my will decided to go to the Pokestar Studios. There, I met the gayest NPC I have ever met. I have played many games. But he has the campest choice of words ever. Who calls people 'dahling'? Honestly. On a side note, I've decided to continue this runthrough to the end, which means Pokedex (this may change), getting my team to level 100, beating the E4 a second time, etc.

Finally I could go to Castelia, minus the whole Plasma thing. There, I met Team Plasma again, trained my team some more, and then went and challenged Burgh. Elekid barely beat Swadloon with Swift and Quick Attack, and Growlithe easily destroyed Leavanny with Fire Fang. Dewott KO'd Dwebble with Water Gun and Razor Shell. I then went immediately to the Desert Resort, where I spent at least an hour looking for my 4th member- Sandstorm the Trapinch! She's got a Bold Nature, but through the hassle of just finding it I couldn't be bothered to find another one.

I trained my team up a bit, and started the Join Avenue. I had no idea who amazing and useful it could be (and it was rather fun). I skipped Nimbasa, and searched relentlessly for my 5th member, Rose the Roselia! I'd considered changing this to Zoroark beforehand, but decided against it. I then went Audino hunting for another hour and got my team to level 28. I then saved.

W2 Team:
    Neptune the Dewott, Lv28 (Return | Revenge | Razor Shell | Water Pulse) Hardy Nature
    Info: Well, since evolution Dewott has improved. Lately, Water Pulse has been a blessing, and we've only just learned Revenge. Overall a great starter Pokémon.

Lance the Elekid, Lv28 (Quick Attack | Swift | Shock Wave | Rock Smash) Bashful Nature
    Info: Lance needs to evolve. Elekid is too weak at the moment. It's movepool sucks as well. But I know Electivire is awesome, and it isn't as bad as I say.

Gizmo the Growlithe, Lv28 (Rock Smash | Flame Burst | Fire Fang | Return) Jolly Nature
    Info: Growlithe is a great Pokémon. Unlike Elekid, I can hold off evolving him (I have a Fire Stone, from Desert Resort). He has great moves, and decent attacking stats. Gizmo is a fantastic member of my team.

Sandstorm the Trapinch, Lv28 (Dig | Bulldoze | Rock Smash | Rock Slide) Bold Nature
    Info: I actually haven't really used Sandstorm. I just used the Exp. Share. But I should be using her against Elesa.

Rose the Roselia, Lv 28 (Giga Drain | Magical Leaf | Grasswhistle | Leech Seed) Brave Nature
    Info: This is a powerhouse. Like Sandstorm, I haven't used Rose much. But when I have, she does a lot of damage. And tanks loads. Really good.

@Drummerdude, you should post your nicknames next to your 'Pokes. So we can see who is who.

Black 2: Mostly finished the planning of the team, just a few small details left. Then I need to start with breeding the two remaining team members...

White 2: Cleared area 4 in White Treehollow. I felt that I was a bit underlevelled, so I went back to Nimbasa and trained against the trainers there. Returned to the White Treehollow and cleared area 5. This unlocked the Treehollow key, and of course, area 6. Will go back and continue tomorrow though I might train a little more first, not decided yet.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Just got another Adamant Cubone (one male, one female) to breed for a better DW Adamant Cubone to use online as a powerful tank. Also, recently traded a Choice Specs for a Thick Club (thx Super Nerd). Now just got to breed, then EV train the heck out of my Cubone!

Black 2:
    Running around some more, breeding and evolving what I need for my pokedex. I FINALLY went in after Kyurem. Took me two tries to catch it. The first time I underestimated its weakness to Steel-type attacks and one Magnet Bomb killed it. On the second try I got it with the third dusk ball after Thunderbolting the heck out of it to bring its health down.

After catching Kyurem I headed back to Route 2 and continued south toward Accumula Town, then down Route 1 to Nuvema town. There I got the Super Rod and could commence fishing. I've also got the medals for catching all the grass, bug, ghost, fighting, and ice types in the Unova dex.

White 2:
    Finally headed for the Virbank Gym and beat Roxie. Kicked some Plasma butt, then very reluctantly went to the Pokestar Studios. Once that was over with, I got on the boat and fled to Castelia as fast as I could. Nimrod (rival) and I chased Team Plasma around the sewers, then I headed for the gym and flattened the place with my Pignite.

Had to mess with the DS clock so I could find Braviary (and now I have to remember to change it back). Rufflet is the LAST pokemon I need to see for the Unova dex in Black 2, so I'm going to trade it over and breed it. Also going to trade over a Solosis and Elekid, for a Vullaby and a Magby.

Got the Desert Resort done (and I'm still wondering how it can be considered a resort if the sandstorm never ends) and made my way over to Nimbasa City. Currently I'm in the Lostlorn Forest hunting audino to level up my team some more before I take on the gym leader.

I have beaten the Elite Four using just one Pokemon. I love my Meloetta! <3 Other then that, I made some movies at Poke studios and my Cincinno is a star.
    3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

I'm continuing with evolving my pokemon by leveling up. I have more than I thought. After thats done I'm going to evolve my magneton and nosepass in chargestone cave.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So, yesterday I entered the Chargestone Cave after an intense training where I put my Buizel and Gligar to level 33 each. Inside the cave, my Servine evolved into Serperior. When I got out, I went to the Celestial Tower, where Juniper gave me a Lucky Egg, climbed up and rang the bell. I did every trainers on the route and all my Pokémon reached the level 39. I entered Skyla's gym and I saved my game. Today I defeated the last trainer inside her gym. I went heal up my Pokémon, and the challenged her. Misdreavus did all the job for Swoobat, in a single Spark my Luxray defeated her Swanna and by being burned by Misdreavus, Skarmory was an easy prey to Buizel. I then went on the plane with Professor Juniper, Bianca and Skyla and arrived to Lentimas town. I flew all over the region to get to the Castelia Sewers, got to the Rock Tunnel and looked for Blue Shards. After getting 9 of them (wich makes a total of 16), I flew to Nimbasa City, picked up the 10 free Red Shards given away from an old man in the Pokémon Center and get back to Lentimas Town. I taught to my Serperior the move Dragon Pulse and Iron Tail to my Luxray. I flew to Driftveil City, I evolved my Buizel in the grasses near by at level 40, I taught him the move Low Kick and returned to Lentimas Town. What a big detour for 3 moves ! I finally breathed a little bit, and I went to the Strange House, located near by. I picked up the TM Shadow Ball right behind the house and got in. I just encountered for the first time that spirit or ghost of the little girl where I am actually. I finally got the Dusk Stone to evolve my Misdreavus, but I keep it for later, she's not ready to. I found the Lunar Wing, put it in my bag and ran off this place who is a little bit creepy.

Serperior ♀
    Lv. 40 - Overgrow
    [Dragon Pulse - Coil - Leaf Blade - Energy Ball]

Luxray ♂
    Lv. 42 - Intimidate
    [Iron Tail - Crunch - Charge - Spark]

Misdreavus ♀
    Lv. 39 - Levitate
    [Confuse Ray - Will-O-Wisp - Hex - Psybeam]

Braviary ♂
    Lv. 40 - Defiant
    [Slash - Hone Claws - Fly - Aerial Ace]

Floatzel ♂
    Lv. 40 - Swift Swim
    [Aqua Tail - Low Kick - Surf - Ice Punch]

Gligar ♂
    Lv. 39 - Immunity
    [Dig - Acrobatics - Double-Edge - U-turn]
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 19th May 2013 at 5:32 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

^ Wow, your team is a lot better than my in-game team. (Nice Shiny Luxray)

Do you plan on evolving your Cligar by any chance? I had one in Platinum and got a Gliscor, but I was inexperienced at the time, so Gliscor was my weakest pokemon.

Black 2: Finished planning everything about the team. Now I just need to breed the two members I don't have yet. And both of them need egg moves. I hope to have them both done by the end of next week, but I'm not sure if I will have the time to get both of them done by then.

White 2: Trained a little more, then I went back to White Treehollow. Entered area 6, beat all trainers here and the boss trainer, which unlocked area 7. I also somehow managed to do this in less than 1000 steps, which gave me one extra medal I hadn't expected to obtain yet. Will continue tomorrow, my team is a little underlevelled right now but I will continue either way as I am feeling quite victoryful at the moment.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Bred for a good future Marowak to use and it has some pretty darn good IV's at least in my standards.

HP - 20
    Attack - 31
    Defense - 22
    Sp. Attack - Can't remember, but then again I don't need it.
    Sp. Def - 28
    Speed - 9 (Tried to go for higher to outspeed slower pokemon, but I guess I'm fine with this)

Now it's time to EV Train the heck outta this girl.

White 2:
    Finally took on the Nimbasa City gym, blew through on the first try. In Black 2, it took me 4 tries and three SRs before I cleared the gym leader. Once that was over with, I healed at the pokemon center, helped my rival beat up some Plasma grunts, and went back to Lostlorn Forest to hunt audino so I can get Riolu and Magnemite caught up with the rest of the team. I now have a lvl 38 Emboar, a lvl 26 Riolu (hopefully evolving soon), and a lvl 26 Magnemite. I want to get it up to lvl 30 and evolve it before I move on. Also caught just about everything in the forest, except Swadloon and Roselia. Might be easier just to evolve my Sewaddle and trade a Roselia over from Black 2.

On White 2 managed to complete the White Tree Hollow in a few hours, whew! Loving my shiny baby Dratini!
    Guys, this is a really great place to level up your pokemon. I got 2 of my team to level 100 here just going through each level once (using a Lucky Egg).
    Here was my team for this exertion:

Scrafty♂ | Lv. 100 | Nature: Mild | Item: Leftovers | Ability: Shed Skin
    Thunderpunch | Crunch | Hi Jump Kick | Bulk Up

Espeon♀ | "Miku" | Lv. 83-100 | Nature: Mild | Item: Rocky Helmet | Ability: Synchronize
    Psychic | Morning Sun | Calm Mind | Hidden Power (Dark)

Raichu♂ | Lv. 82 | Nature: Naive | Ability: Static
    Iron Tail | Volt Tackle | Thunderbolt | Charm

Lucario♂ | Lv. 84-100 | Nature: Quirky | Item: Amulet Coin | Ability: Inner Focus
    Aura Sphere | Dragon Pulse | Close Combat | Swords Dance

Chandelure♂ | "Heartless" | Lv. 78 | Nature: Bashful | Ability: Flash Fire
    Will-O-Wisp | Flame Burst | Flame Charge | Hex

Empoleon♂ | Lv. 97 | Nature: Hardy | Item: Shell Bell | Ability: Torrent
    Drill Peck | Hydro Pump | Bubblebeam | Flash Cannon

Tips and Advice for any of my team's movesets is welcome. :3 I especially need help with Empoleon, Lucario and Chandelure.

Last edited by cheshireusagi; 20th May 2013 at 11:15 AM.
    White 2 FC | 4213 4790 1231
    Am I a boy? Am I a girl? I'll never tell, kekeke = w=
    Keiru of the Jhoto region! | Art in my sig by me | Androgynous, like a Legendary! | Miku the Shiny Espeon

DW Females for trade, PM me!

Page 97 of 167 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast