Page 98 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Well the team and I took a break from conquering the White Tree Hollow and accepted an invite to compete in the World Leader contest of the PWT in Driftveil.

I have been told that if I emerge victorious from the World Leader tournament 10 times I will have the opportunity to compete against the Champions of the different regions, and this is my goal.

It is not enough that I have defeated the Sinnoh Champion.

But alas, my Grass Type Pokemon and I have been struggling.

But I am enjoying the extra challenge of defeating the game with my favourite Pokemon! It feels much better when you succeed and after a few attempts, I did win!

After lots of thought, I decided on...

I started off against Misty of Kanto.

Virizion survived a Psychic from her Starmie and OHKO'd her with Leaf Blade. Next she sent out Lapras, and she finished off Virizion with Ice Shard. Next I sent out Ferrothorn who proceeded to KO Lapras and Quagmire with Power Whip!

Next was Lt. Surge of Kanto! He led with Raichu, Virizion KO'd him easily with two Secret Swords but was left Paralyzed from Static and was promptly finished off by his Electivire's Ice Punch.

Next was a great battle between Ferrothorn and Electivire, using Power Whip and Cross Chop effectively. Electivire finished Ferrothorn off before KO'ing himself from Ferrothorn's recoil ability!!!

That left Ludicolo and Magnezone in a showdown! And Ludicolo emerged victorious using Surf!

THE FINAL!

Me vs Roxie!

I was worried about the type advantage of Roxie, and for good reason! She started with Scolipede and proceeded to OHKO Virizion with Poison Jab!

But I had a secret weapon in Ferrothorn, who swept her entire team utilising his immunity to poison and a Curse-boosted Gyro Ball! He took down Scolipede, Drapion, before Amoongoos paralyzed him! But that only made his Gyro Ball powerful enough to crush his defences!

Star of the tournament: Ferrothorn!!!

We were victorious! Only 9 more times to go!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Black 2:
    I bred Braviary and got a Rufflet, the last critter I needed to see for the Unova dex. That got me the permit for the Nature Preserve, where I caught Fraxure, Kecleon, Girafarig, and, of course, the shiny Haxorus. Which now bears the name Axe after a Transformers character, a black swordsmech who uses a battleaxe.

I also got the medals for catching all of Unova's poison-types. Need to evolve Zweilous and Pawniard for the dark-type catcher medal. Gonna have to wait until I get the cover fossil from White 2 before I can get the rock-type catcher medal. And the flying-type catcher medal is going to have to wait until I can get my mitts on Tornadus and Landorus. Thundurus I can get from White, which should get me the electric-type catcher medal (when I ever get that far).

Got all the medals for fishing while I was trying to catch the elusive Quilfish in Virbank City. 200+ caught pokemon and three hours later, Quilfish had still not appeared. Finally got fed up and transferred one over from Diamond.

Next up, Routes 17 and 18 and the last hidden grotto
    Last edited by Cyberra; 20th May 2013 at 10:18 PM.

I transfered over my version exclusives from black 2. Now I'm doing some more evolving by leveling up.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Finished EV Training an Adamant Marowak and wasn't as good as expected. Going to try to collect enough Dream Points to attain a Shellos and start breeding for a Storm Drain Gastrodon for a tank.

Got my Salamence, Arcanine and Golduck to level 100, and also hatched 4 different Pokes (Petilil, Archen, Electrike & Vulpix), each with the nature I wanted. Also had some help and transfered all my teams and legends from Black.

Okay, so for this year's Spring Friendly, I had Samurott, Crobat, Lilligant, Keldeo, Meloetta, and the Reshiram from my copy of the first Black version. I forgot to give the Legendary half items, but I managed to win more battles than lose them despite forgetting 3 items.
    Johto Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

^ Makes me jealous how I chose not to join, but registrations were over when I wanted to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekagi View Post
    Okay, so for this year's Spring Friendly, I had Samurott, Crobat, Lilligant, Keldeo, Meloetta, and the Reshiram from my copy of the first Black version. I forgot to give the Legendary half items, but I managed to win more battles than lose them despite forgetting 3 items.
    Congratz on the wins man, nice team by the way.

As for me, I've just started training up my Blaziken, he's level 65 now but I'm expecting him to grow about 20 - 15 levels over the next couple of days... provided I keep training him.
    I'm also planning a Sunny Day team to use online, the pokemon I've picked so far are:

Venusaur- One of my all time fav pokes and a good Solar Beam runner.
    Charizard- He may not be the best for online battles but I've had countless wins with him and he never lets me down.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

Since getting the game yesterday i've just managed to get to the 6th gym.
    Caught a fair few pokemon along the way Skarmory, Camerupt, Skorupi etc.

I just started a new game and I forgot how much I hate that stupid rival in this game.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAH MY SISTER LOST HER POKEMON LIKE 5 YEARS AGO WAAAAAAAAAAAH"
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Not much progress here.

I defeated Elesa really easily, and I only needed Sandstorm. I then went and caught the Skill Link Minccino, trained my team against the trainers, and arrived in Driftveil. I witnessed a fight between 2 Plasma Grunts (old and new) and then went and met Rood. I beat him in battle and he gave me my final team member- Zorua! It was going to be Mienshao, but I'm in a Zoroark mood. I completely forgot Illusion as well- I thought I'd sent in Gizmo against Charles the Heartbreaker when I actually did use Zorua. My team will be in my signature. Will post more progress soon.

After evolving a couple more Pokemon, I put my female Zweilous, Sharptooth, into the daycare so it will gain some levels toward evolving with a minimum of effort on my part. After doing that I finally took on Routes 17 and 18. Navigating the currents took some trial and error (very heavy on the error for a while), but eventually I figured it out.

Is there actually anything to do at the Plasma Frigate over at the P2 Lab, or is it just sitting there?

I also found the Magma Stone up on Route 18. So after I finished those routes, and evolved a Bisharp hunting audino on Route 1, I headed back up to Reversal Mountain and into the inner chamber. There I got myself Heatran. Took one Magnet Bomb and a Thunderbolt to get its HP into the red so I could catch it more easily. Still took six dusk balls. On my way back down to Route 1 (I was biking, not flying), I paused to check all the hidden grottoes along the way. Almost caught a Murkrow but I accidentally KO'ed it and forgot to save beforehand. Slaggit...

I trade evolved the 6 pokemon I needed to, and traded over my latios from my white version, after that I breed my vaporeon to get 4 eevees, 2 of them were girls o.O, evolved one into leafeon, and am now friendship evolving the ones that evolve that way. I also evolved my lickitung.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Encountered a Shiny Zubat on a Black 2 run though, unfortunately Hugh ko'd it before I could take out his pokemon.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Encountered a Shiny Zubat on a Black 2 run though, unfortunately Hugh ko'd it before I could take out his pokemon.
    That's why I HATE having a tagalong while going through caves XP I try to ditch them as quickly as possible to avoid having this happening

I went down to the Pokemon World Tournament, I went into the Kanto leaders.

First Round: Me vs Brock

I send out Blaziken and Emboar and Brock send out Onix and Aerodactyl. Blaziken defeated Onix, but Brocks Omaster got revenge by dowsing my Blaziken in water which took him out, Emboar defeated Aerodactyl shortly after. I send out Lucario but Kabutops made short work of him by using Superpower, then Omaster Hydropumped Emboar thenhe too was down for the count. It was all up to Tyranitar. Tyranitar BARELY survived Hydro Pump and luckily Superpower missed but all this was short lived on the next turn when Aqua Jet took him out.

I'll get em next time I guess
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

I just finished my first EV training with my jolly Weavile nicknamed Fanza! Now I gained formidable speedy poke on my team. I'm so proud haha, EV training isn't as hard as I thought.
    The next pokemon I plan to EV train soon is my adamant Meinshao. :>
    Once I finish training the six pokemon for my dream team, I will attempt battling online against other players for the first time in a long time. How exciting!

I'm running and biking around Unova, taking the longest route to get anywhere, to make sure my Zweilous levels up as much as possible in the daycare. While I was running around I re-encountered Zinzolin in Undella Town (I still want to type "Umbrella" there) and decided to take a stab at the Abyssal Ruins. Taught Surf to my Dewgong (it had already learned Dive "naturally") and Flash to my Eelektross, and down I went. Finally needed to find a map over at Bulbapedia and look it up on YouTube to figure out how to get to the next level. Got all the items, and made another 1.7 million pokedollars for all of it. Now I'm back on Route 1, grinding through some major leveling up/evolving via audino hunt.

I decided to beat the Elite Four using only Ghost types and do the Ghost Type Expert tournament at the PWT. I did some breeding for a Golett, Frillish, and a female Snorunt. I EV trained them, evolved them, then trained them to high levels. I then took them to the Elite Four along with my Mismagius, Gengar, and Chandelure. After beating the E4, I picked up my medal from the Pokemon Center and then flew to the PWT. In the Ghost tournament, I defeated my first opponent easily but then had a hard time against my second opponent, Fantina. I came really close to losing and only won that battle because of a very lucky critical hit I got. My final battle was against Morty, who I defeated very easily and without losing a single one of my Pokemon.

Last night I started working on my new team for 2013 International Challenge. This is going to be my second wi-fi competition this year(still new to battling online). I had to first soft-reset until I got Reversal Mountain outbreak so I could get Cacturne before I could start breeding.
    From there I started off breeding Snorlax to get the right Nature and Egg move I wanted. Didn't take long besides trying to hatch the eggs. Next I started on Ferrothorn however not having a pokemon to breed with it for the right nature I'm still breeding. It'll have the Egg move I want when I finally get the right Nature for it. So right now I'm just getting Nature, and Egg moves out of the way before I start breeding for Abilities and IV's(gonna try for at least two perfect IV's).
    After I get the breeding part done then I'll move on to the EV training, which IMO is so much easier then breeding(as long as you keep track of EV's).
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I evolved my eevee into umbreon, gligar, and sneasel last night. Now I just need t evolve my golbat and I will be done with evolving by friendship ^^

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

well, i finally decided to plop down the $30 to get B2 and i have to say i think im gonna like it a lot more than B1. I have 4 badges so far and im in the gym to get the 5th. I have to say that one of the things i always complained about in pokemon games was the fact that other than completing the pokedex, beating the battle tower(or whatever that game version has), and the contests, there really wasnt much to do after the pokemon league, but i have to say, im loving the medal system.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Right now I'm doing a ton of breeding to fill out my pokedex. I have about 30 eggs to hatch now, and I probably have to re-breed a few pokemon. Trying to hatch a male Ralts so I can get Gallade. Did succeed in getting a female Snorunt on the first try (I bred a Glalie) so I can evolve Froslass. Bred a Beautifly for a Wurmple; hoping I can get both Cascoon and Silcoon from breeding the same Beautifly, but I'm not sure it works that way. If that fails I'll go back to Diamond, find the one I can't breed, and transfer it over. After all the eggs hatch, back to the evolving. I have to friendship evolve Swoobat, Espeon, and Umbreon. I'd forgotten what a pain in the behind friendship evolutions are...

I finally got around to SRing for my past events on Black 2. Victini and Darkrai from White 1 took a while for okay IVs so I was dreading doing more all these months later...

I started on the 20th(my birthday) watching some Youtube and got a Naive Genesect with 31 speed and 27-31 Atk pretty quick. I know physical Genesect isn't as good as mix especially without the new event moves...but I figured better than waiting and I have another Genesect I can pick up.

Then last night, I was SRing for Keldeo on and off. I put on the live action Super Mario Bros movie and eat some leftovers...then...I get a Rash Keldeo with 30-31 Speed, 31 Sp def, 30-31 def, 24-25 hp, and 22-23 Sp atk. I was estatic! So then I go to the HP NPC at PWT...and Keldeo has Hidden Power Ice! I mean Ghost would have better but Ice is still awesome!

Then I did some playing with its possible IVs on an HP calculator and nothing but 69 Power came up! So happy! Haha I never usually get good competitive Pokémon, especially events. It was a great Birthday gift

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Continuing breeding my new team for the next wi-fi competition next month. Been spending 2 hours hatching Forroseed with Relaxed nature an no such luck. Seriously considering on going to the Giant Chasm and just catching ditto's until I have one of every nature. The first time I got real luck at getting ditto's with perfect IV's most of the other's I got with them had the same natures. If these last two eggs that are about to hatch aren't Relaxed nature then I'm just gonna go ahead and do that. Just wish I wasn't lazy and putting it off so I would be more prepared for breeding -_-
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Page 98 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast