Page 99 of 166 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4143

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Thinking of starting a new file. Can't decide over druddigon or haxorus for my 'starter' (Hatch egg-no cheating). Rose a 100 of each, and love both.

In my current file: just beat elesa, training my feraligatr, heatmor, and zoroark.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

I spent about three hours hatching eggs and running around evolving hatchlings, and this was before I started trying to breed a Silcoon or a female Nidoran. Bred my Nidorino for a Nidoran, then bred that Nidoran until I hatched my first female. Once I hatched that first female, I swapped out the male in the daycare and bred two more females. One to evolve into Nidorina, the other to transfer over to White 2 at some point. The original female Nidoran will be kept for breeding stock.

My attempts to breed a Silcoon failed; all I got was Cascoon. Finally went back to Diamond, hunted wild Wurmple, and evolved them until I got one that changed into a Silcoon, then transferred it and several other Pokemon over to Black 2. Forgot that I had to transfer over my Snorlax while I was at it >.< Whatsisname from Nimbasa never called me to return the dropped Xtransceiver and I never bothered calling them, so I'm not trading with them. Will have to transfer over Snorlax and some other random pokemon later.

FINALLY got my Hydreigon. I left Zweilous in the daycare until it reached lvl 59, then pulled it out and hunted audino until it leveled up and evolved. Got my Dark-type catcher medal from it. I also got the Normal-type catcher medal, after all that breeding/egg hatching. Now to convince Woobat to evolve and then get far enough in White 2 to score Reshiram... Then start White so I can get my paws on Thundurus. I also revived a pile of fossils, so I have another evolution grind to get through once my DS finishes recharging.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I spent about three hours hatching eggs and running around evolving hatchlings, and this was before I started trying to breed a Silcoon or a female Nidoran. Bred my Nidorino for a Nidoran, then bred that Nidoran until I hatched my first female. Once I hatched that first female, I swapped out the male in the daycare and bred two more females. One to evolve into Nidorina, the other to transfer over to White 2 at some point. The original female Nidoran will be kept for breeding stock.

My attempts to breed a Silcoon failed; all I got was Cascoon. Finally went back to Diamond, hunted wild Wurmple, and evolved them until I got one that changed into a Silcoon, then transferred it and several other Pokemon over to Black 2. Forgot that I had to transfer over my Snorlax while I was at it >.< Whatsisname from Nimbasa never called me to return the dropped Xtransceiver and I never bothered calling them, so I'm not trading with them. Will have to transfer over Snorlax and some other random pokemon later.

FINALLY got my Hydreigon. I left Zweilous in the daycare until it reached lvl 59, then pulled it out and hunted audino until it leveled up and evolved. Got my Dark-type catcher medal from it. I also got the Normal-type catcher medal, after all that breeding/egg hatching. Now to convince Woobat to evolve and then get far enough in White 2 to score Reshiram... Then start White so I can get my paws on Thundurus. I also revived a pile of fossils, so I have another evolution grind to get through once my DS finishes recharging.
    Ah, its so much infuriating fun to raise a hydreigon though! I used a deino as my solo 'starter' in black once. It took the end of relic castle to fully evolve him. It was fun winning battles with that crappy ability.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Took me until this evening to remember that the lake legendaries from Sinnoh are available in Black 2. After evolving Anorith and Omanyte, I took a break and headed back up to Route 20 to flush them out. Azelf was a bugger to catch, took about 15 dusk balls and the better part of 20 timer balls before I got it. Uxie was caught on the third toss. Right now I'm in the Celestial Tower, taking a break to run around in the (probably vain) hope of REing a shiny Litwick. Eventually I'll head up to the roof after Mesprit.

Caught Mesprit. Now I have all three of the lake legendaries, something I never managed in Diamond (fainted two before I could catch them). Retrieved and revived the day's fossil (skull fossil and cranidos), and now I'm back to evolving and leveling up via audino hunt in Route 1. Also making a list of the next batch of pokemon to transfer over from Diamond.

I snapped up a Japanese-language copy of Pokemon Black from eBay, so hopefully I'll be able to take a shot at breeding some shinies in the near future. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks to the news here on Serebii, I discovered that I was able to get a rare L.100 Deoxys from WiFi. So now I have him. I also caught a Volcanara (is that his name?) in the Relic Castle (almost missed him, lol) and most recently; I beat Skyla to a pulp with my Krokarok.

Dance Like No One's Watching!

I visited the Nimbasa City ferris wheel and then I headed over to the Battle Subway and I participated in some battles there. I was beaten badly though, so I flew to PokeStar Studios and I did a movie while I was there. I went south to Virbank City and I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I headed to Route 20. I arrived at the Floccesy Ranch and I searched the tall grass for a wild Dunsparce. I then visited the nearby Hidden Grotto, but I didn't find anything inside. I headed over to Floccesy Town and I kept going until I arrived in Aspertia City. I wandered around the city a bit and I headed back to my house to speak with my mom. I decided to fly out to the Pokemon League next in order to challenge the Elite Four again. I stocked up on items at the Pokemon Center there and I headed to the courtyard. I arrived in Grimsley's room first and I saved the game before battling against him.

Finished breeding a Magnemite with Hidden Power Fire with relatively superior potential. It's Hidden Power's Base Power is 55 which I'd say is pretty good and I don't plan on spending too much time trying to attain a base power of 70. It's going to be useful against Steel, Bug, and Grass Types. Now starting to EV Train my Magnemite and it's going to be a defensive powerhouse.

^^ Told ya the Magnemite line was a pretty good one, Sonic.

I took on the Driftveil Gym in White 2 today. Shogun the Dewott ripped through the place without any help, with those powerful moves he inherited from my Black 2 Samurott. After clearing the gym I headed for Chargestone Cave to level Shogun up some more. He's now Shogun the Samurott. Next up, PWT round 1, then I can head for Mistralton City.

On my quest to fill my national dex, STILL trying to catch a dang Lapras. My god, I hate Perish song. >:T
    White 2 FC | 4213 4790 1231
    Am I a boy? Am I a girl? I'll never tell, kekeke = w=
    Keiru of the Jhoto region! | Art in my sig by me | Androgynous, like a Legendary! | Miku the Shiny Espeon

DW Females for trade, PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by cheshireusagi View Post
    On my quest to fill my national dex, STILL trying to catch a dang Lapras. My god, I hate Perish song. >:T
    I hear ya. Took me three tries spanning about four hours to catch one. Keep at it! Eventually one won't be able to escape the quick ball

I finally got done breeding all the egg moves I wanted to give to my new team. Now I'm gonna start breeding IV's an hope I don't screw anything up. Like making sure I breed a male so I don't lose the egg move or something. After I breed decent IV's then I'll start EV training which for me should be more enjoyable, I find breeding IV's a little difficult since I'm not fully equipped.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

^ Same as I. IV Breeding was challenging for me. Managed to get a Magnemite with superior potential and Base Power of 55 for Hidden Power Fire. I don't abuse RNG's though and I'd much rather not simply because I'm still a bit unfamiliar with it.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 80

The 2013 Spring Friendly is over. I got my party back. I've also been breeding quite a bit. There's still a bit of Pokémon that I need to breed as well. This is part of my EV training regimen. I'm doing my best to get back into the competitive scene. Also I haven'y gotten my Black Kyurem C-Gear skin yet even though I entered the competition.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Well, I finally completed and won the Champions tournament at the PWT in Driftveil City which I was able to upgrade my Trainer's Card to Gold which now leaves me with trying some way to get someone who has Black 2 so I can unlock everything else and so get the final upgrade to my Trainer's Card to Black & White. I also managed to get to 150 medals so I am now up to the Master rank which pose a major challenge to get to the next 49 medals to get to 200.
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

Got through the portion of the PWT required to advance in the storyline, then wandered into the Relic Passage under Driftveil. Caught myself an Onix while I was down there. Found the passage where it connects to the Castelia Sewers (never found that in Black 2; I'll have to go back down there), and caught myself a Volcarona under the Relic Castle.

Question... is the Relic Castle maze only accessible in black or White? The passages seem to have been choked with sand in Black/White 2.

Gonna transfer over a newly-bred Cubchoo from Black 2; it's the wrong season to catch one in White 2. Would rather have it now and start working on it before I actually need an ice-type *cough*Opeluid City*cough*

On White 2, I continued in the White Treehollow. I managed to clear area 7 without any major problems, will continue with area 8 next. Haven't done anything on Black 2, sadly. I need to get the breedings done, but I'm not sure if I will be able to do it before summer starts. Maybe tomorrow as I'll have some free time then, but I'm not really counting on it.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Its been sometime I retook the game, mostly to try and do what I wanted to do since I started it: catch them all.

Oh, and I do mean ALL, not just Unova. Or well, probably excepting a few pokemon I just cant get without having been for the events. I am happy I did got my lvl hundred Deoxys! thanks goodness a friend called and told me how to cause I am terrible with those things xD.

Today I ve been catching the legendaries I 've been posponing since long. The three little psychic pokemons, latias and just now I caught Heatran. WITH ONE QUICKBALL AT HE FIRST TURN! . Also got my second masterball.

I already have more than 350 pokemons species obtained, great help from having pokemon saphire and colosseum and souls silver to pass stuff from one place to another. I have almost finished Unova's dex too. I just need a few that are not in white and I think a coue more that
    I do can find in it.

Now I am going for the Regis, although I already have some that I passed from other games, but still!

Wish me luck!

I finished getting all of the fossils finally. I just revived them all and I actually got a female cranidos =D I've never gotten a female fossil pokemon on the first try so that is pretty cool ^^ I also caught a swellow.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I explored Undella Town for a bit, finding items and receiving another call from Yancy. I fought Hugh near the Pokémon Center. He didn't pose much of a challenge. He ran off afterwards. I went to Undella Bay and found the Seaside Cave. Unfortunately, the entrance was blocked by a Black Belt. I left Undella, going south to route 14. I reached a gate at the southern end, but, once again, the way was blocked. I turned around and returned to Undella Town and exited the gate to the North. I spotted Cobalion once again, although I decided to not try to capture it until later. I then arrived at Lacunosa Town.

In Lacunosa, I met up with Prof. Juniper and Bianca. The Professor led us to an old woman's house. There, the woman told us the story of a mysterious Pokémon. Prof. Juniper instructed me to find Drayden, the Opelucid City gym leader. When we finished talking, I healed my team and stocked up on items at the Pokémart. I then ran into Hugh, who was searching for Team Plasma. He always seems to be searching for Team Plasma. We encountered Zinzolin, a Team Plasma Sage, and a Team Plasma grunt. Hugh and I teamed up for a double battle, defeating the Plasma members without much trouble. They fled, and Hugh gave chase. I left Lacunosa Town, arriving at Route 12. I battled trainers and found items. I then went west to Village Bridge.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

I've been filling my dexes in both copies.

Also, a random Vespiquen in rustling grass appeared before me in Lostlorn Forest... Of course I'm not going to go through that female Combee odyssey! *Catches it*

I got my paws on my sister's bf's DS and his copy of White 2 this evening. Turned out he has Genesect, so I traded it to my Black 2 just long enough to register it in my pokedex. Was amused to see that he only had 460-something pokemon in his pokedex while I have 588 and counting (589 now). Also traded over his Reshiram, got the Fire-type Catcher and Dragon-type Catcher metals from that.

Just finished defeating 15 Sewaddles at route 12 for ev training my Vaporeon's Defense. Now I'm going to go through the battle subway to gain 11 more battle points so I can finally purchase a power weight. Only then I can resume training my Vaporeon's HP EV's. So far so good!

Went on my annual hidden grotto hunt. This works by when I have walked my steps by hatching eggs, playing funfest missions, ext, I will search all the hidden grottos. I found a sneasel and a female zebstrikea, which was nice. I also found another woobat and foongus. I am still looking for a vulpix,breloom,poliwirl, and ditto. So far my best find is a herecross, which I named helena after my herecross in heart gold nuzloke which died.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

On my White 2, I did a lot of breeding and EV trained a Lucario, Magnezone, and Scizor. I then trained these Pokemon to level 80 something. I also levelled up my Join Avenue several times, to level 66.

On Black 2, I flew to Black City and went to the Black Tower. I had already beaten Area 1 there, so I went to the second area. I beat that area and then #3-5 in order to obtain the key to unlock the tower on W2. I then sent the key to my W2.

Back on W2, I changed over to the Black Tower and challenged it. I completed all 10 areas in one sitting and obtained a couple of medals afterwards. I then went to the store in Black City a bought a few evolution stones. After that, I went to the Pokemon League. This time, I beat the Elite Four using Steel types. Then, I did the Steel Type Expert tournament at the PWT and won very easily.

Page 99 of 166 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast