Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

My planned team at the moment is: Blaziken, Vaporeon, Gliscor, Metagross, Crobat, Manectrike.
    Decided against using Emboar simply because I prefer Blaziken. I plan to trade a Torchic over from White 1, does anyone know how soon you can trade between the 2 versions? I also plan to trade an Elecktrike over.
    Gliscor is a bit hit and miss I have so many Pokemon in mind to fill that spot it's a tough decision, It's between Gliscor, Heracross, Scizor, Roserade.

The games look great I'm really looking forward to the American release.
    Friend Code
    0860-3708-9703

Friend Safari (Ghost)
    Lampent - Pumpkaboo - Golurk

A cycle of

Emboar
    Krookodile
    Scrafty
    Zoroark
    Jellicant
    Golurk
    Sawsbuck
    Sigilyph

Something like that. I plan on keeping my decision to use only Pokemon introduced in that generation. Might change my mind later, though.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Here is another Team..i might use

Serperior
    Lapras
    Magnezone
    Volcarona
    Zoroark
    Hydreigon

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

I'm planning to use rotational teams in BW2. In Black 2, my rotation will be Samurott, Dunsparce, Lucario, Arcanine, Crobat, Maractus, Sigilyph, Flygon, Zoroark, and Galvantula. Dunsparce is more of a filler Pokemon to use earlier in the game, so he may be replaced. Maybe I'll try out that Skill Link Mincinno...

For White 2, my rotation will include Emboar, Liepard, Weezing, Magnezone, Lilligant, Crustle, Reuniclus, Absol, Gliscor, and Lapras. Like with Dunsparce, Liepard is early filler, so I'll probably replace it, too. I'm just sure with what though.
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Well, I've made a 25-Pokemon Provisional List which will be later cut down to a 6-Pokemon list when I actually get the game. This is the Provisional List:

Samurott
    Emboar
    Serperior
    Lucario
    Arcanine
    Magmortar
    Electivire
    Gigalith
    Steelix
    Excadrill
    Heracross
    Zoroak
    Aggron
    Galvantula
    Haxorus
    Drapion
    Skarmory
    Weavile
    Mamoswine
    Metagross
    Crawdaunt
    Yanmega
    Tropius
    Tyranitar
    Charizard

I'll post up the final 6 Pokemon team when I get the game.

Ah, planning my team is probably my favorite part of starting a new game. I always use a Fire-type, Water-type, Grass-type, Electric-type, a flyer, and one more with a type that's not represented in my team. I like to have a diverse-looking team - I don't like to have Pokemon that are the same color, shape, and I like to have different sizes represented. I also don't like reusing Pokemon I've used in the past couple years.

That being said, here's my plan:

Serperior (Draper/M): I always use my starter. I used Emboar in White, so I'll use the awesome regal snake this time around.

Arcanine (Tiger/M): I always wanted to use this classic Fire-type, but never did. I'm really excited about having this lovable beast on my team.

Starmie (Mimi): This is another Gen 1 Pokemon that I always loved, but never used. I was always lured by the other cool Gen 1 Water-types like Poliwrath and Gyarados. It was a toss up between this and Golduck, which I decided I'd use for a Pearl run instead. So, now it's Starmie's turn to bat. The Water/Psychic combo is a bonus.

Galvantula (Chloe/F): This was a hard choice. I had recently used Electivire, Jolteon, Zebstrika and Ampharos. I wasn't a huge fan of the other options, but I finally settled on Galvantula. I'm pleased with my choice now. Seems like a cool Pokemon with an interesting Electric/Bug combo. Plus I think it's 4-inch prevo is adorable.

Unfezant (Gale/M): I used Braviary in White, and I originally wanted to use Flygon this time. But it bothered me that the coloring/shape was too close to Serperior. Plus, I like using the common bird at some point each generation, and I love the male's design.

Lucario (Luke/M): This guy is the definition of cool. Loved him in the animated trailer, and I've wanted to try him out since last gen. I love that he's available early in the game. It wasn't an easy choice, though. I also considered Steelix (ruled out since I have another snake) and Grumpig (ruled out because Starmie's part Psychic).

Hopefully I don't sound too OCD.
    Last edited by SoulOfSilver; 2nd July 2012 at 12:39 AM.
    Alpha Sapphire Team:
    Omega Ruby Team:

Friend Code: 0259-1695-4473 (Scott)
    Friend Safari: Steel - Ferroseed, Klang, Excadrill
    X Pokedex: 718/718 - Completed 2/17/14 (Need an Arceus. PM me with offers!)
    Shinies:

So here goes my team for White 2:

Samurott: Surfer as well as main water-type, maybe teach it a fighting move to more easily counter any Ice-types I found within the game.

Lucario: Love Lucario and Riolu's available early. Aura Sphere's a strong move as well as Lucario having a cool design as well as Riolu being available early on leads me to this decision. (Hoping we can get eviolite early on, possily from Pokewood)

Electivire: Elekid's available as early on as Virbank so it leads to nice addition to the team, never used any one from the Elekid line so I can't wait to use it as my Electric-type. (Hoping for eviolite for Elekid and Electabuzz early on)

Altaria: My flyer and my Dragon, strong for Drayden, Marshal, and Iris. Plan on teaching it Ice Beam and Flamethrower as well as Move Tutor Dragon Pulse on it. (Can we access Route 14 before we battle Drayden?)

Delcatty: Never used a Skitty or Delcatty before, so it should be interesting. Plan on teaching it Blizzard, Assist, Wake-Up Slap (unless a better fighting-type move is available), and Zen Heabutt through Move Tutor. Was hoping it could learn Aerial Ace but sadly it can't.

Crustle: Used Dwebble once and really wanted a Bug-type, figured a dual-type Bug would be a good choice, especially since its Rock Wrecker is strong against Flying-types.

Still up for decision, I may use an Eeveelution or Hidden Ability Sawsbuck. Any comments, ideas, or additions to my team?
    Last edited by GoldCyndaquil; 24th June 2012 at 7:18 PM.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Well after playing both Black and White, I've learned not to start off with eggs of pokemon because it is hell training for example a level 1 Litwick into a level 35 Lampent for example and also to rotate my teams. So with my black 2 and white 2 teams, I'm not going to use the snivy line anymore because they just have boring movepools and my teams currently are planned to be:
    Black 2
    Samurott
    Unfezant
    Arcanine
    Lucario
    Cinccino
    Excadrill

White2
    Emboar
    Seismitoad
    Scrafty
    Zoroark
    Reuniclus
    Roserade

Though I am giving myself rules not to use signature pokemon owned by members of the elite four and gym leaders, and also to rotate but I am trying to get 9 pokemon for each game. Any recommendations?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Black 2 Team below in my sig. But Im pretty sure I'll be rotating in the following:

Swanna
    Lucario
    Walrein
    Magmortar
    Buizel
    Sawsbuck
    Castform
    Wailord
    Mamoswine
    Keldeo
    Platinum FC: 1722 2133 9209
    Black FC: 4641 6530 5399
    Black 2 FC: 3525 9902 9095

About to start a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Wish me luck!

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Silver View Post
    My planned team at the moment is: Blaziken, Vaporeon, Gliscor, Metagross, Crobat, Manectrike.
    Decided against using Emboar simply because I prefer Blaziken. I plan to trade a Torchic over from White 1, does anyone know how soon you can trade between the 2 versions? I also plan to trade an Elecktrike over.
    Gliscor is a bit hit and miss I have so many Pokemon in mind to fill that spot it's a tough decision, It's between Gliscor, Heracross, Scizor, Roserade.

The games look great I'm really looking forward to the American release.
    That is a question i too would want answered since i plan to include Aerodactyl, Rhydon line and Blastoise line in my team, rest of the team will consist of:
    Magmar (won't evolve it since I dislike magmortar)
    Starmie
    Lucario
    Tangela (with regenerator and eviolite)
    Jolteon

Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Erchamion View Post
    That is a question i too would want answered since i plan to include Aerodactyl, Rhydon line and Blastoise line in my team, rest of the team will consist of:
    Magmar (won't evolve it since I dislike magmortar)
    Starmie
    Lucario
    Tangela (with regenerator and eviolite)
    Jolteon
    Ypu can trade after you beat Cheren.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Here is another idea for my Pokemo White/Black 2 Team

Samurott
    Ampharos
    Zoroark
    Lucario
    Aggron
    Volcarona
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Would anyone recomend Klink.

I'm sort of considering him even though he's only a pure Steel type.

What my team needs is either a good Psychic or Electric type? Also i'd prefer it were native to Unova.

I'm planning on having the following:

-Samurott, as my starter and main water type.
    -Stoutland, as secondary Pokemon.
    -Arcanine, as the main Fire type.
    -Metagross, because he's my favorite pseudo-legendary.
    -Braviary, as my main flyer.
    -Electivire, as my main Electric-type.

What do you think? Nice team, isn't it?

Even though there is going to be some tweaks whenever I do get the game in the fall when it's released here in the states, This is what I'm planning on using for my Black 2 team with their nickname before the species of the Pokemon and why I'm going to use it.

* Lucifer the Serperior - Never used Snivy in either the original Black (I choosed Tepig) or White (I choosed Oshawott) and I decided to give it some luv here
    * Lucas the Lucario - Never used it in an in-game team plus I decided that I'll use it since it is my favorite Pokemon.
    * Zeustle the Crustle - Using it since of how much of a beast Cilan's is in the anime
    * Mirage the Flygon - Using it just to remind me of how much a pain Drake's was in my recent play of Emerald
    * Windu the Arcanine - Going to use it since that it would make my fire type slot filled for this game
    * H1N1 the Mamoswine - Seems like a good fit to have since that Iris is the champion now.

Other than those, I'll probably have some familiar faces from my previous teams in the past games. Such Pokemon being like Gekigami the Manetric and my whole team from White. Though I'll bring them over to use once that I beat Iris and become the champion of Unova.

Smashin' !

My White 2 main team:

Samurott - Since I haven't used it before, I'm choosing it as my starter this time.

Lilligant - Adore her, so she's on the team.

Volcarona - Never used it before, So with it available earlier, decided to use it this time.

Hydreigon - Favorite Dragon type.

Landorus - Looks cool and never used it's previous form.

Metagross - Another pokemon that I never used before.

And substitutes:

Zoroark - Another one I adore, so I'm gonna be using it when I can.

Seviper - Favorite poison type.

Flygon - Second favorite dragon.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

My team. For my planned BW2 team, I will be using pokemon I have never used before, keeping it fun. I'm not going for the best pokemon, as I want a challenge in this game while having decent pokemon. So without further a do, here is my team ^_^

Tepig

I will be using Tepig for many reasons, for one I don't have any other fire type on my team. Two, as I said, I want a challenge, this will bring one at Shizui's gym. Three, I haven't used it, so perfect!

Azurill

A nice water type for my team, you get it early on, so it has time to get past the weak stages before the challenging gyms. I will teach it surf, so it will be a surfer but not a useless one.

Scraggy

Dark, and fighting. I rarely use these type's in any game. So, it will be fun finally getting to use one. It's a good pokemon, I've heard good things about it. So yeah. You also get it fairly early on.

Trapinch

So, I hard Swablu on my team before (It could still be a possible candidate for my team, no hope lost yet) but it appears pretty far into the game. I might still use it, but Trapinch is a good substitute for now. A ground/dragon type once evolved. I don't think I have any ground type's on my team. I have also never used it. I know it's really powerful so it will be one of my main pokemon.

Solosis

You get it pretty early off in the game, it's a psychic type and I don't have one on my team yet. It will be hard to train, probably until it first evolves, but oh well, I will go on with it. I might use it, depends on if I get White 2 or not..

Anyways there is my team SUGGESTIONS are greatly appreciated, I will change ANY pokemon, except the starter for another pokemon. I want to have a fun team, so suggestions are greatly appreciated so please give me some, thanks!

My team will consist of:
    Samurott, until I get a decent water Pokémon, probably a Walrein, unless it surprises me.
    Unfezant, until i get Skarmory, not too sure where Rebirth Mountain is in the game yet...
    Magmortar
    Electivire (trading an Elekid from my brother's game)
    Lucario
    Zoroark/Volcarona (most likely Zoroark due to already having a fire type)

Quote Originally Posted by GigaGalvantula View Post
    Would anyone recomend Klink.

I'm sort of considering him even though he's only a pure Steel type.
    Definitely. It's got pretty poor coverage, only Steel and Normal, really, but it's also got lots of support moves like Toxic and junk that can be really helpful in-game. I was not disappointed.

What my team needs is either a good Psychic or Electric type? Also i'd prefer it were native to Unova.
    Wholeheartedly recommending Reuniclus or Beheeyem. The former is much better, I think, but they're both very respectable Unovan Psychic-types. Swoobat and Sigilyph also get a wealth of Move Tutor moves in BW2 that could make them very useful as well.

As far as Electric-types, I'd personally say Galvantula and Eelektross are the best Unovan ones (Thundurus is phenomenal too, if you want a legendary).

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Okay, it's decided.
    I'm going with:
    - Tepig (M)
    - Sewaddle (F)
    - Magnemite (-)
    - Baltoy (-)
    - Swablu (F)
    - Seel (M)

I'm going to breed a Swablu and Seel in my Black game and then trade the eggs to Black 2, once I get the C-Gear and such. Yay!

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

I'm planning to use the ones mentioned in my signature.

The Starter will be Oshawott, no two ways about it.
    The reason is I didn't like Emboar in my White playthrough and Snivy isn't appealing.
    I was planning to get Beldum, however Metang appears very late (Giant Chasm) and in its middle form (I like training Pokémon in its basic evolution form), so that's why I'll get Riolu.
    Growlithe is another reason I'll use Oshawott (I did exactly the same thing in HeartGold, just check the sig)
    Rufflet is cooler than Vullaby and I always liked eagles.
    Trapinch appears in my sig because it evolves to my favourite Pokémon (and fills the Dragon-type spot)
    Joltik gets the final place because it's imo the best Electric type Unova Pokémon.

Last edited by Star Champion AJ; 24th June 2012 at 10:23 PM.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Default Pokemon Dillema

I want help because I'm on dillema.
    I choice these 20 pokemon but i will cut it to 6
    (With * are the pokemon that i prefer to have)
    (With 2** are the pokemon that i have choose Flygon,Toxicroak)

Snivy-->Servine-->Serperior *
    Tepig-->Pignite-->Emboar
    Oshawott-->Dewott-->Samurott
    Riolu-->Lucario
    Magnemite-->Magnetone-->Magnezone *
    Zubat-->Golbat-->Crobat
    Onix-->Steelix
    Sandile-->Krokorok-->Krookodile
    Vullaby-->Mandibuzz *
    Scraggy-->Scrafty
    Tranpitch-->Vibrava-->Flygon **
    Heracross:
    Zorua-->Zoroark *
    Aron-->Lairon-->Aggron *
    Croagunk-->Toxicroak **
    Sewadlle-->Swadloon-->Leavanny
    Mareep-->Flaffy-->Ampharos
    Growlithe-->Arcanine
    Magby-->Magmar-->Magmortar
    Litwick-->Lampent-->Chandelure

Suggest and your pokemons and a water type( i think Corphish or Frilish but i cant decide)I want to have a Fly,Fire,Water and Electric type
    (I prefer to dont have the same type pokemon)
    Sorry for the long post
    Last edited by Zarmas; 24th June 2012 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingudora View Post
    Future White 2 team:
    Azumarill/Vaporeon/Floatzel/Jellicent/Starmie/Lapras (can't really decide yet)

I have planned for a long time to use a Flygon and when I first heard it was in B2W2, there was no reason I should not use it.

Any recommendations for the Water-type?
    One you haven't mention is Seismitoad (I like it in my White playthrough) is pretty good and has only one weakness
    Samurott is another example (since I'm going to use this as a starter instead of Emboar) if you don't mind using two starters
    Starmie and Lapras appear to decent good choices, though I never used them before, anyway is up to you to decide.

PS: I'm glad to see some trainers planning to use Flygon (it's my favourite Pokémon)
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Well after a long period of decision making, I have finally made up my planned black 2 and white 2 teams. It is pretty difficult when you have to go under these rules that I give myself:
    -Cannot use signature pokemon/important pokemon that rivals/gym leaders/team leaders/elite 4 members use (Pokemon like Rival's Flygon, Ghetis's Seismitoad and Iris's Haxorus are examples, really difficult rule to follow upon though some of my pokemon are minor ones that are owned by some of the gym leaders)
    -Cannot use pokemon that don't evolve early on in the game (Pokemon like Heracross which was painful for my team)
    -For these teams, use five unova pokemon and four non unova pokemon. Sounds easy but it wasn't.

And after all of that, here are my teams:
    White 2
    Samurott
    Braviary (If it is obtainable at level 25 and after the fourth gym)
    Arcanine
    Lucario
    Galvantula (Possibly the one N had)
    Cinccino (With Skill Link)
    Sawsbuck (Winter Form)
    Glaceon
    Grumpig

Black 2
    Emboar
    Unfezant (Female Form)
    Carracosta
    Scrafty
    Krookodile
    Jolteon
    Roserade
    Metagross
    Muk

Bold=Ones I am unsure of. Going under my rules, which pokemon would you suggest I'd replace them with?

The only other question I have is whether you can obtain the tirtouga and archen fossils before defeating the elite four. It is also pretty hard to come up with nicknames for my pokemon which is another new habit that I am starting to do, but most of the nicknames will be on videogame characters (For example, I'm considering calling Unfezant or Roserade Shaundi from Saints Row)
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast