Page 63 of 112 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2800

Thread: Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by ScraftySkillz View Post
    I am thinking for this team:

Jolteon; I never use him and he's fast
    Flygon; never used.
    Braviary; You can catch him early in the game with his hidden ablity defiant.
    Arcanine; He's cool and I learn himnew powerfull moves such as Outrage.
    Lucario; Never used in the previous games because you can catch him very late, and now you can catch him before the first gym.

I need a good water pokemon, has anyone ideas?
    If you don't mind getting a starter, choose Samurott, if you don't like starters, try Golduck, Azumarill, Floatzel, Jellicent, Starmie, Lapras...
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Flygon; never used.
    Lucario; Never used in the previous games because you can catch him very late, and now you can catch him before the first gym.

I think Physically you have a power-house team. Lucario isn't easy to train as a special sweeper, so you'll probably wind up using him as a Physical poke.

I'm going to recommend you go for a Special-Based Water type. Samurott would be perfect, but if you dislike it then Golduck is available early on.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

3DS Friend Code: 3711-8931-6762

i posted a few posts up. could i have some help please.
    Pearl Team-
    White Team-
    White 2 Team-
    White 2 Friend Code:2280 5286 2960

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Shine, that's a great set if you want all special moves, but a real sweeper set on Omastar would want to use Shell Smash.

Omastar @ White Herb/Life Orb/Etc.
    Nature: Modest
    ~ Shell Smash (Dbls Sp.Atk, Atk, and Speed at the cost of defense)
    ~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Earthpower
    Normally I'd agree if this weren't in-game, but it is, and stat raising is unnecessary in-game most of the time. Plus, Ancientpower gets STAB and an added chance of stat raising anyways.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyurem1515 View Post
    I scrapped my previous team cos i didn't like it too much.
    left with:
    serperior
    azumarill
    flygon

can i please have suggestions for the last members
    Fire: Arcanine, Chandelure - You could use a decent Fire type. Your team has a pokemon resisting Rock(1), Resisting Water (2) and that has a reistance (1) and an immunity (1) to Ground. Plus Arcanine and Chandelure absorb Ice attacks fairly well. Whichever you choose is up to you, but if your Serperior is Physical then use the Special Attacking Chandelure.

Psychic: Espeon - Your team could use a fast and hard-hitting special attacker. Psychic wouldn't be a bad fit here as none of your other team-mates are weak to Dark and you have only one other weakness and two resistances(with the Fire type) to Bugs.

Electric, Fighting, Bug, Flying : Any of these types of pokemon would work in the final slot. Galvantula would fit this team quite well. If you don't have a thing against legendary pokemon then I'd really say catch Cobalion.

You have various options available to you. Why not post some of the pokemon you're considering and it'll be easier to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyurem1515 View Post
    i posted a few posts up. could i have some help please.
    You never posted why you are using the three you have or what pokemon you are considering. Other people can't really tell you what to use on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    Normally I'd agree if this weren't in-game, but it is, and stat raising is unnecessary in-game most of the time. Plus, Ancientpower gets STAB and an added chance of stat raising anyways.
    Stat-Boosting is still good in-game and lets you do things like sweep an entire team in-game. Shell Smash is the most powerful boosting move on top of that. Don't believe me? Use a level 65 Carracosta on the E4 right now with Shell Smash and without.

Even if you Uber-Level your Omastar it's speed still means it can be taken out. Shell Smash is +2 Atk, +2 Sp.Atk and +2 Speed all in one turn.

Swords Dance and Nasty Plot are also very useful in-game because they allow you to do a full team-sweep.

Also; Ancient Power with Stab still only has 90 BP and 5 PP(max8) giving you a weak move with very little use. This is terrible on routes like...Victory Road...
    Last edited by Ashrynn; 20th August 2012 at 10:28 PM.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

Flygon; never used.

If you want a unique water-type, you could always use Jellicent since it has Ghost and Water coverage.

I plan on using:
    Samurott-
    Surf, Megahorn, Ice Beam, Aqua Tail

My starter

Jolteon/Electabuzz/vire-
    Jolteon: Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack/Hidden Power(if it's Ice/Grass/Water)
    Electabuzz: Thunderbolt, Ice Punch, Psychic, Brick Break
    Electivire: Wild Charge, Ice Punch, Brick Break, Fire Punch

Need help choosing which Electric type to use. I put Buzz and Vire since I might have trouble trading Buzz to evolve it. Any thoughts?

Lucario-
    Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Calm Mind/Extreenspeed, Flash Cannon(cuz I like it)

What can I say? I like Sp. Attackers

Flygon-
    Earth Power, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, Crunch

My Dragon-type. You always need one IMO.

Arcanine/Chandelure-
    Arcanine: Flare Blitz, Outrage, Crunch, Extreemspeed
    Chandelure: Flamethrower, Shadow Ball/Hex, Psychic, Energy Ball/Will-O-Wisp

At first I was going to go with Arcanine, but it'll take too long for me to get it to learn Flare Blitz as a Growlithe, so my second option is Chandelure. Which one should I use?

Simisage-
    Seed Bomb, Acrobatics, Crunch, Rock Slide

My Grass-type. Don't mind waiting for Crunch since I won't need Simisage until the last gym.

Well, that's my team. Advice is welcome .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

I think I'm gonna go with Zoroark, because it's fun to mess with people, Emboar so zoroark can pretend to be it, and Chandelure becuase of its great special attack stats. Any segestions, please?

I'm coming up with some ideas for my Black 2 Challenge Team and would love some opinions. Now this team is primarily using favorites of mine. Some other choices I'm considering are: Charizard, Meganium, Sceptile, Altaria, Torterra, Manectric, Arcanine, Ambipom, Suicune

@ Choice Scarf
    Nature: Modest
    ~ Eruption
    ~ Flamethrower
    ~ Focus Blast
    ~ Hidden Power: Ice/Grass / Extrasensory

Typhlosion's Eruption is just awesome. I love how powerful and fast he is. I'm iffy on using two Johto Starters on one team, so maybe Charizard would be a good choice on this team.

@ Leftovers/Life Orb
    Nature: Adamant
    ~ Dragon Dance
    ~ Waterfall
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Earthquake

The Gatr is one of my favorite Water type starters. He's powerful, and I remember that in Crystal I chose Feraligatr just because of how fearsome they made him look.

@ Leftovers / Life Orb
    Nature: Jolly
    ~ Swords Dance
    ~ Lead Blade
    ~ Return/Double Edge
    ~ Aerial Ace/X-Scissor

The best of the Eeveelutions. I don't care what anyone else says, Leafeon has class and power. Plus I now have Fire-Water-Grass! I remembered how happy I was to use it in Platinum and I want to try it again. In fact I'll probably Hatch/Catch Eevee in B2, evolve it in White 2 and give it Seed Bomb(to make leveling easier) and then xfer it back over.

@ Life Orb
    Nature: Timid
    Trait: Lightning Rod
    ~ T-Bolt
    ~ Focus Blast
    ~ Grass Knot
    ~ Nasty Plot

I'm tempted to use Emolga, but Raichu is an old favorite and this one can just demolish in-game. I subbed mine out for Raikou and later Jolteon so I want to run through Black 2 with Light Ball Pikachu and later evolve it.

@ Choice Scarf
    Nature: Adamant
    ~ Night Slash
    ~ Psycho Cut
    ~ Megahorn
    ~ Superpower

So back in RSE this was just the coolest pokemon. I had Absol on every team I used because I was totally in-love with how cool this thing was. She's got style and power, who could ask for anything more!

@ Choice Band
    ~ Rock Slide -> Stone Edge
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Fly -> Aqua Tail
    ~ Double-Edge

Aero was on my team in GSC/RSE along with Absol. Specifically, Choice Band Aero was on my team in GSC/RSE with Absol. I mean it's a total power-house, with great coverage and that moves as the speed of light! Aero totally broke the mold of all other Rock types. He's fast, frail and above all else actually a pokemon that's scary when it hits the field.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    I'm coming up with some ideas for my Black 2 Challenge Team and would love some opinions. Now this team is primarily using favorites of mine. Some other choices I'm considering are: Charizard, Meganium, Sceptile, Altaria, Torterra, Manectric, Arcanine, Ambipom, Suicune
    @ Leftovers / Life Orb
    ~ Swords Dance
    ~ Lead Blade
    ~ Return/Double Edge
    ~ Aerial Ace/X-Scissor

The best of the Eeveelutions. I don't care what anyone else says, Leafeon has class and power. Plus I now have Fire-Water-Grass! I remembered how happy I was to use it in Platinum and I want to try it again. In fact I'll probably Hatch/Catch Eevee in B2, evolve it in White 2 and give it Seed Bomb(to make leveling easier) and then xfer it back over.
    x-scissor over aerial ace on leafeon, you get a LOT more coverage.
    My Firered Team: My Emerald Team:
    My Platinum Team: My Heartgold Team:
    My White Team: My (planned) White 2 Team:
    My (planned) Black 2 Team:

Name: Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Bsugarhigh View Post
    Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.

I remember my first absol. I EV trained his speed super hard and gave it fire blast, thunder and blizzard. It was hard to KO but missed a lot.

I hate the fact that I love Seviper, but I never get a chance to use it... Maybe I'll rotate him with Simisage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I hate the fact that I love Seviper, but I never get a chance to use it... Maybe I'll rotate him with Simisage.
    Seviper isn't that bad of a pokemon for a special, physical or even mixed attacker. I've used it in NU and it was pretty cool.

I think if you use Seviper you should try to use Zangoose as well :P
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

Do you prefer using your black 2 chalenge mode team or your white 2 team?

Quote Originally Posted by Reddyll View Post
    Do you prefer using your black 2 chalenge mode team or your white 2 team?
    White 2 team. I'm also considering using 2 different Theme teams as well.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

Ohhh nice. Like your serpent team or your mythical beast team? For a challenge mode or in-game?

I gotta confess, Black 2 is gonna be the 1st game I use an Action Replay in (outside of reasearch) so I can have Challenge mode right off the bat.

I was looking and my team will demolish everything too easily in normal mode.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    I gotta confess, Black 2 is gonna be the 1st game I use an Action Replay in (outside of reasearch) so I can have Challenge mode right off the bat.

I would love to do the same, too bad I have a 3DS.

Serperior
    Starmie
    Lucario
    Magnezone
    Crobat? @ fly
    Hm slave?

Unfortunately decided I don't really want to transfer until post-game, so no Houndoom. Still taking suggestions for a flyer and final member. Still love this team, using them because I've come to love them so much, and I've never really had a chance to use any of them in any other in-game team.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Golurk is a fun flier and it's typing compliments crobat's.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddyll View Post
    Ohhh nice. Like your serpent team or your mythical beast team? For a challenge mode or in-game?
    Yes, pretty much. I was going to make a team using only pokemon in the Dragon Egg Group:

Choice Scarf/Specs Charizard or DDZard
    Specs Kingdra or Rain Dance Kingdra
    Life Orb Special Sceptile
    Scarf-Moxie Salamence
    Choice Band Haxorus
    Coiling Arbok

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post

I was thinking of doing the same thing. I absolutely want to start off doing Challenge Mode.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    I would love to do the same, too bad I have a 3DS.

Serperior
    Starmie
    Lucario
    Magnezone
    Crobat? @ fly
    Hm slave?

Unfortunately decided I don't really want to transfer until post-game, so no Houndoom. Still taking suggestions for a flyer and final member. Still love this team, using them because I've come to love them so much, and I've never really had a chance to use any of them in any other in-game team.
    you could go for a hydreigon or an altaria

Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.

I have 3 questions:

1. Should I use Electivire/buzz or Jolteon?

2. Should I make my Lucario a Special Attacker?

3. Should I use Arcanine or Chandelure?

I have 3 questions:

to give you a good rate, you first need to post the rest of your team members. the best team is a BALANCED team, so maybe for one team jolteon would be better than electivire, and for another chandelure would be better than arcanine. post the other 2 or 3 pokemon you plan on using and then we can deide what u need to use

Quote Originally Posted by andresballer03 View Post
    to give you a good rate, you first need to post the rest of your team members. the best team is a BALANCED team, so maybe for one team jolteon would be better than electivire, and for another chandelure would be better than arcanine. post the other 2 or 3 pokemon you plan on using and then we can deide what u need to use
    I already did on the last page...

I have 3 questions:

Go with Electivire, he has great coverage hitting about 12-13 types for SE damage.
    If you can't trade Electabuzz, you can go with him or you can choose either Ampharos or Galvantula if you don't mind.

I'll train a Special Attacker Lucario, but it depends of your team.

Both Pokémon are great choices, anyway, I'll go with Arcanine, though it's harder to train than Chandelure (you need to level up Growlithe to high levels to get Flamethrower, Flare Blitz and Outrage).
    Answers in bold
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Page 63 of 112 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast