Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2800

Thread: Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Hello im new here on this forum i would like if you guys could rate my team in white 2

My team consists of
    Serperior
    Nature Timid
    Moves
    Cut
    Leaf Storm
    Leaf Blade
    Giga Drain

Arcanine
    Nature Quiet
    Moves
    Flamethrower
    Fire Blast
    Wild Charge
    ExtremeSpeed

Krookodile
    Nature Adamant
    Moves
    Crunch
    Outrage
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake

Braviary
    Nature Brave
    Moves
    Fly
    Brave Bird
    Superpower
    Strength

Metagross
    Nature Brave
    Moves
    Zen Headbutt
    Shadow Ball
    Meteor Mash
    Hammer Arm

Starmie
    Nature Modest
    Moves
    Surf
    Waterfall
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Last edited by yifle1; 12th January 2013 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yifle1 View Post
    Hello im new here on this forum i would like if you guys could rate my team in white 2

My team consists of
    Serperior
    Nature Timid

Arcanine
    Nature Quiet Jolly or Timid. Depends on what you want him to do, physical moves for Jolly and special moves for timid.

Krookodile
    Nature Adamant

Braviary
    Nature Brave Adamant nature or Jolly. More attack the better, so Adamant may be the better choice.

Aggron
    Nature Impish Adamant. You want Adamant. This thing is devastatingly powerful with rock head as well. No recoil from head smash with massive attack should destroy everything. Sturdy could help you if you worry about being knocked out before landing a hit that is comparable to a nuclear bomb.

Starmie
    Nature Modest
    You have some that have good natures. Such as the Starmie, Krookodile, and Serperior.
    However, the Arcanine, Braviary, and Aggron could be better. Quiet boosts special attack and lowers speed, one main aspect of Arcanine. Brave boosts attack but lowers speed, obviously not as important but it may not be that good. Impish is for defense.
    The natures are all really good, but it can be done better for the 3 of them, as having a good amount of speed is nice to hit them before going down.

Welcome to the forums as well. If you have any troubles you can just message somebody who is online. Last time I remember, people online are shown at the bottom.
    Black code: 3611 3351 1490 √-1

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2ln93l5.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2rwubuh.gif[/IMG]

thanks for the welcome and the tips
    Last edited by yifle1; 7th January 2013 at 6:50 PM.

My actual team in White 2 is...

Samurott
    Mismagius
    Jumpluff
    Braviary
    Floatzel
    Gliscor

Samurott is my starter and Braviary is there because in Black I couldn't catch it. For the others, these are Pokémon that I could/didn't took in the other generations.

Mismagius - I caught it in HGSS, I trade it in Black, I reproduce it and I trade it into White 2. I took it because I had only Pokémon Diamond, wich is the version of Murkrow, and not Misdreavus.
    Jumpluff - I caught it in the Dream World of Black, I reproduce it and I trade it into White 2. I took it because I had already a Grass Type Pokémon in HeartGold (Meganium, my starter).
    Floatzel - I caught it in White 2. I took it because I has already a Water Type in Diamond (Empoleon, my starter).
    Gliscor - I caught it in White 2. I took because, in every game, his evolution is impossible to get (the Razor Fang is to hard to get). And I like it too.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 8th January 2013 at 2:29 AM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

My final team was

Magnezone | Sturdy - Flash Cannon / Thunderbolt / Thunder Wave / Hidden Power (Ice) (Lv. 68)
    Excadrill | Mold Breaker - Iron Head / Earthquake / Rock Slide / Return (Lv. 69)
    Jellicent | Water Absorb - Surf / Ice Beam / Shadow Ball / Recover (Lv. 73)
    Braviary | Defiant - Fly / Brave Bird / Strength / Bulk Up (Lv. 70)
    Last edited by Agonist; 7th January 2013 at 8:14 PM.

I'm currently on the way to driftveil, my team consisting of Heracross, Charmeleon, Electabuzz, and Zoroark.

I'm thinking of filling out roster with Starmie and Metagross, but i'm not so sure on Metagross. Any thoughts on a good 6th pokemon?
    "I'm the best there is at what I do"

I'm stuck at victory road and I need a 6th Party member, I spent hours upon hours trying to get an Immunity Gligar so I could get a Poison heal Gliscor but I'm just giving up. Advice please?

My Current team:

Final (Lapras)
    Lonely Nature/Water Absorb
    Confuse ray
    Scald
    Surf
    Ice Beam

Scald can burn and Confuse ray does exactly what it says on the tin.
    Ice beam and Surf are 2 powerful STAB moves.

Flame Arc (Arcanine)
    Bashful Nature/Intimidate
    Wild charge/Thunder Fang/Extremespeed
    Outrage
    Crunch
    Flare Blitz

Flare Blitz has awesome STAB, Wild Charge/Thunder fang covers water weakness but it could be risky to have 2 recoil moves on the same set, Extremespeed is flipping awesome, Outrage is the same as previous and has 2-3 attacks for 1pp. Crunch is coverage.

Magnetrio (Magneton) @ eviolite
    Sturdy/Docile nature
    Metal Sound
    Thunder wave
    Flash Cannon
    Thunderbolt

I swept Lance in HG with this set except without the eviolite, now with the boost to defences and some pots it might do it to the new champ.

Speed=1 (whimsicott) @ probably leftovers
    Quirky Nature/Prankster (Is there any reason no to?)
    Leech seed
    Toxic
    Cotton Guard
    Giga Drain/Energy Ball

The ULTIMATE physical wall, along with speed priority leech seed/toxic/cotton guard for A +3 BOOST! Not quite sure what to go for for damage though...

Johtobat (Crobat)
    Hasty Nature/Inner Focus
    roost
    Fly
    Cross poison
    No Idea

STAB + Healing, need something else.

??? (???)
    ???/???
    ???
    ???
    ???
    ???

???

Please give assistance, any helpful advice shall be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks, in Advance.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I'm playing through White 2 for the first time, and my team so far consists of:

Samurott (Modest)
    Lucario (Modest)
    Scollipede (Adamant)
    Braviary (Jolly)
    Flygon (Jolly)

... well, actually at the moment I have a Dewott, a Whirlipede and a Trapinch, but they'll evolve eventually.

I haven't don't the fourth Gym yet because I've been trying to catch an Eevee to evolve into Jolteon, but it's tough going. I've caught eight Eevees and have yet to get a Timid or Modest one. The best I've got at the moment is Mild, and I'm almost out of Pokeballs, money and patience.

So now I'm torn: should I go do the fourth Gym, get some more money and Pokeballs and come back to Castelia Gardens to continue my quixotic quest for the perfect Jolteon? Should I evolve the Mild one, given that Jolteon has terrible Defence anyway and it won't make that much difference? Or should I fill the sixth slot with a different Pokemon altogether?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraste View Post
    I'm playing through White 2 for the first time, and my team so far consists of:

Samurott (Modest)
    Lucario (Modest)
    Scollipede (Adamant)
    Braviary (Jolly)
    Flygon (Jolly)

... well, actually at the moment I have a Dewott, a Whirlipede and a Trapinch, but they'll evolve eventually.

I haven't don't the fourth Gym yet because I've been trying to catch an Eevee to evolve into Jolteon, but it's tough going. I've caught eight Eevees and have yet to get a Timid or Modest one. The best I've got at the moment is Mild, and I'm almost out of Pokeballs, money and patience.

So now I'm torn: should I go do the fourth Gym, get some more money and Pokeballs and come back to Castelia Gardens to continue my quixotic quest for the perfect Jolteon? Should I evolve the Mild one, given that Jolteon has terrible Defence anyway and it won't make that much difference? Or should I fill the sixth slot with a different Pokemon altogether?
    You appear to really want eevee so you could still try, buy 12 castelia cones and sell them to the maid in route 5 (I think) for a profit of around $10000.
    Getting a high Pokestar rank and then consistently do Brycen-man film for a strange ending and selling all the items you get from fans (mainly nuggets and star pieces) can net awesome cash. Don't give up! (Yet...)

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    You appear to really want eevee so you could still try, buy 12 castelia cones and sell them to the maid in route 5 (I think) for a profit of around $10000.
    Getting a high Pokestar rank and then consistently do Brycen-man film for a strange ending and selling all the items you get from fans (mainly nuggets and star pieces) can net awesome cash. Don't give up! (Yet...)
    I didn't either of those things, thank you! Having an efficient way of making money will certainly make it easier to persist with my Eevee hunt.

Frustrating as it is sometimes, I do appreciate a Pokemon more when I've really had to work for it. I think I'll go make some movies and then keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraste View Post
    I didn't either of those things, thank you! Having an efficient way of making money will certainly make it easier to persist with my Eevee hunt.

Frustrating as it is sometimes, I do appreciate a Pokemon more when I've really had to work for it. I think I'll go make some movies and then keep trying.
    Just so y'know the strange ending on the first Brycen-man is the use a non-damaging/move that doesn't KO the enemy for the first move. You'll end the script in One turn and only have to watch a short film.

edit: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HERE!!!!!
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 8th January 2013 at 11:54 PM.

Finally got a Modest one! It was the fifteenth one I caught, and I evolved it into a Jolteon before I even left Castelia Gardens and took it back to the Pokemon centre to heal up. I think the last time I put that much effort into catching something it was Mewtwo.

The funny part is, while I was waiting for a good potential Jolteon, I caught four Adamant Eevees. (And no, I didn't have a Pokemon with Synchronise in the party messing up the percentages. It was as if the game was mocking me by giving me the exact opposite of what I was looking for.) I have no idea what I'm going to do with four Adamant Leafeons.

already finished both games:
    black2:
    emboar
    ampharos
    jellicent
    zangoonse
    grumpig
    flygon

white2:
    samurott
    zoroark
    altaria
    metagross
    virizion
    cresselia
    Last edited by Nyrholnen; 9th January 2013 at 3:06 PM.

White 2 Team(Grinding for second E4):

Kyurem-W:
    Modest
    -Fusion Flare
    -Ice Beam
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Ice Burn

Samurott:
    Rash
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Aqua Jet
    -Grass Knot

Lucario:
    Bold
    -Aura Sphere
    -Calm Mind
    -Dark Pulse
    -Dragon Pulse

Electivire:
    Naive
    -Thunderpunch
    -Fire Punch
    -Bulldoze
    -Psychic

Flygon:
    Bashful
    -Dracometeor
    -Earthquake
    -Crunch
    -Rock Slide

Leavanny:
    Serious
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Aerial Ace
    -Swords Dance

Box:
    Chandelure:
    Timid
    -Flamethrower
    -Shadow Ball
    -Energy Ball
    -Psychic
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

ok i just started again with pokemon black 2. I have beaten Cheren and i'm on my way to vibrank city.
    This is my team so far:

Tepig - adamant

Snivy - Jolly

Lillipup - adamant

Keldeo - Timid

Any suggestions for my other 2 members ? Witch other 2 should i take with me on my journey ? Tips appriciated !

Finally I decided to choose:

Sigilyph

Solosis

Dewott

Milotic

Axew

Stunfisk

I think I might switch out the milotic for something different since I have a lot of the same weaknesses. Any suggestions?

Beat the game already on my Black 2 and already halfway on White 2.

Black 2:
    Emboar, Lucario, Metagross, Ampharos, Zoroark, Crobat
    (Boxed)
    -Garchomp
    I have plans to start breeding for better natures sometime after I beat White 2's story.

White 2(current team):
    Samurott(Naive) Lv 37
    -Aqua Jet, Surf, Slash, Razor Shell

Lampent(Impish) Lv 41
    -Will-O-Wisp, Flame Burst, Inferno, Hex

Eelektrik(Sassy) Lv 39
    -Crunch, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam

Espeon(Modest) Lv 39
    -Bite, Psychic, Psybeam, Morning Sun

Vibrava(Mild) Lv 39
    -Crunch, Earth Power, Rock Slide, Fly

Scraggy(Careful) Lv 19
    -Headbutt, Low Kick, Sand-attack, Faint attack

I ended up changing my Black2 character's Ampharos to a Magnezone.

Magnezone@Life Orb
    Sturdy
    Calm nature, 100/10/100/100/100/100 EVs
    -Thunderbolt
    -Flash Cannon
    -Signal Beam
    -Tri-Attack
    Nevermind the EVs, they're just me being lazy and disintrested in competitive battling.

Last time no one answered me but I still need help building my team D:
    I just beat Elesa and I'm leaving Nimbasa City as I'm making this post. This is my current team:

Servine - Level: 32
    @Leftovers

Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Relaxed
    ~ Return
    ~ Leech Seed
    ~ Leaf Blade
    ~ Growth

Azumarill - Level: 32
    @Mystic Water

Ability: Huge Power
    Nature: Jolly
    ~ Aqua Tail
    ~ Return
    ~ Dig
    ~ Aqua Ring

Magneton - Level: 32
    @Eviolite

Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Calm
    ~ Supersonic
    ~ Metal Sound
    ~ Mirror Shot
    ~ Volt Switch

I don't know what to add to the team and I feel like I'm kinda late with the building process because I'm going to the fifth gym with only three Pokémon. I really wanted a Litwick but I don't know when I will be able to catch it so I still have two free spots on my team. My version is Black 2 and I caught the Mandibuzz which is located on the Desert Resort. I might use it since I need to move around cities with fly but I'm not sure if it's good =/
    Please give me suggestions to complete my team a little bit more because I'm sure I won't be able to beat the new Gym like this and I don't want to move on before I get one more Pokémon u.u
    Last edited by ~Azurill~; 20th March 2013 at 12:07 PM.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~

Black 2 Team:

Once I've finished training and levelling up, my team will be as follows:

Electivire
    Arcanine
    Vaporeon
    Weavile
    Krookodile
    Reuniclus

Quote Originally Posted by ~Azurill~ View Post
    Last time no one answered me but I still need help building my team D:
    I just beat Elesa and I'm leaving Nimbasa City as I'm making this post. This is my current team:

Servine - Level: 32
    @Leftovers

Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Relaxed
    ~ Return
    ~ Leech Seed
    ~ Leaf Blade
    ~ Growth

Azumarill - Level: 32
    @Mystic Water

Ability: Huge Power
    Nature: Jolly
    ~ Aqua Tail
    ~ Return
    ~ Dig
    ~ Aqua Ring

Magneton - Level: 32
    @Eviolite

Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Calm
    ~ Supersonic
    ~ Metal Sound
    ~ Mirror Shot
    ~ Volt Switch

I don't know what to add to the team and I feel like I'm kinda late with the building process because I'm going to the fifth gym with only three Pokémon. I really wanted a Litwick but I don't know when I will be able to catch it so I still have two free spots on my team. My version is Black 2 and I caught the Mandibuzz which is located on the Desert Resort. I might use it since I need to move around cities with fly but I'm not sure if it's good =/
    Please give me suggestions to complete my team a little bit more because I'm sure I won't be able to beat the new Gym like this and I don't want to move on before I get one more Pokémon u.u
    Forgoing anything before nimbasa city, I would recommend Heracross (Exclusive to Black 2) and Chandelure (Litwick comes after Gym 5 in the Celestial Tower). If you don't want to work for Chandelure, you can get sigilyph back in the Desert resort.

Heracross would be useful (along with Azumarill) for fighting excadrill, and Chandelure is another special attacker which you really need. Fire/Ghost coverage is great because Fire is good neutral coverage (Fire blast for a powerhouse move), and Ghost for the Psychic/Ghost E4. It also can use Energy Ball / Psychic for some extra coverage. That said, Chandelure works great with an expert belt.

There are 2 expert belts before the elite four. Heracross and Chandelure can use them and almost sweep through the E4 on their own, except maybe fighting. The rest of your team are good neutral fighters.

Lastly, Heracross can beat Hydreigon in 1v1, in my experience. At a high enough level, it takes a fire blast and hits back with close combat.

Adding Heracross and Chandelure gives your team 3 weaknesses to fire, but Chandelure absorbs fire and Azumarill resists it. As for a 6th teammate, I would personally just use an HM slave to make your run easier, but that's up to you.

---------------------------------------------

Anyways, I'm considering an efficient run through B2:

Samurott
    Darmanitan
    Lilligant
    Haxorus
    Mienshao
    Jolteon
    Last edited by Bdb2010; 21st January 2013 at 7:17 PM.
    My White 2 Challenge-Mode Team: Defeated Champion

My Black 2 Team: Defeated Champion

I'm on my second run through W2... and I forgot about Challenge Mode and killed my save file.

Here's what I'm with now, currently in Undella Town.

Samurott - Lv. 39 - Serious
    - Aqua Jet
    - X-Scissor
    - Surf
    - Slash

Volcarona - Lv. 40 - Lax
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Whirlwind
    - Fly
    - Fire Spin

Zoroark - Lv. 39 - Hasty
    - Night Slash
    - Faint Attack
    - Agility
    - Torment

Gigalith - Lv. 40 - Adamant
    - Rock Slide
    - Iron Defense
    - Strength
    - Power Gem

Magnezone - Lv. 38 - Lonely
    - Mirror Shot
    - Thunder Wave
    - Charge Beam
    - Metal Sound

Starmie - Lv. 36 - Quiet (recently caught)
    - Surf
    - Recover
    - Swift
    - Confuse Ray

I plan on dropping Samurott soon and adding someone else. I just don't know who, yet.

should i use pinsir or vespiquen? i just caught both of them in lostlorn forest and i cant decide which one to use. my other party members are servine and umbreon if it makes a difference.
    Pokemon white friend code:2795 0896 4787
    Wifi team: Muk, Metagross, Blissey, Torterra, Flygon, and shiny milotic

Quote Originally Posted by Kentheten View Post
    should i use pinsir or vespiquen? i just caught both of them in lostlorn forest and i cant decide which one to use. my other party members are servine and umbreon if it makes a difference.
    I'd choose Pinsir. Vespiquen's offensive and Speed stats just don't cut it. Pinsir, on the other hand, has slightly less bulk but better speed and way more Attack. Pinsir's movepool is also the better one.

Umbreon... I'm not sure how useful it actually is in-game, since it's meant to be a wall / staller which you don't use that often in-game.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

I've got my team in my signature. I'm planning to push them all to about Level 55 before taking on the Elite 4. This is my first playthrough of Black 2 so I was hoping to find out where you all think I stand? Any glaring weaknesses? I found the Elite 4 easy in White, so I want to make sure I'm not biting off more than I can chew in Black 2.
    Pokemon Y

Y FRIEND CODE: 4554-0034-8530
    CURRENTLY: Breeding and Trading for Competitive Pokemon
    My Friend Safari is GRASS with SIMISAGE / PETLIL / QUILLADIN
    BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE: 1464-5211-3970

Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast