Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 2800

Thread: Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

@vaintal: Water Absorb Jellicent has a surprising amount of resistances and immunities due to its typing and ability, so it has significant defensive advantages over the fully-offensive lean of Starmie.

Edit: New Black2 team! This'll be an alternate to my main team, just as something fun I wanted to try. It would also be a spare team for battle box functions.

Enigne the Wash Rotom@Expert Belt
    Levitate
    Hasty
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hydro Pump
    -Shadow Ball
    -Signal Beam

Kyuubi the Lucario (M)@Choice Specs
    Steadfast
    Jolly
    -Aura Sphere
    -Psychic
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Dark Pulse

Courage the Arcanine (M)@Choice Scarf
    Intimidate
    Modest
    -Flare Blitz
    -Outrage
    -Close Combat
    -Wild Charge

Glamazon the Azumarill (F)@Life Orb
    Huge Power
    Quiet
    -Waterfall
    -Ice Punch
    -Superpower
    -Return

Carefree the Whimsicott (F)@Leftovers
    Prankster
    Bold
    -Giga Drain
    -Hurricane
    -Leech Seed
    -Tailwind

Drillago the Excadrill (M)@Choice Band
    Sand Force
    Serious
    -Earthquake
    -Iron Head
    -Rock Slide
    -X-Scissor

Edit2: I don't care if Frost Rotom gives me four fire weaknesses, I need it for Iris' Hydreigon.

Edit3: I don't need Frost Rotom in Battle Box PvP, so Enigne is back to Wash Rotom forme. Also, Whimsicott is not to be underestimated. Fast, strong, and dem healz... o.o

Edit4: Taught Rotom Signal Beam.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 18th April 2013 at 4:57 PM.

@Vaintal - I agree with the above poster, Jellicent is a very very good new gen water pokemon, if you want a some-what new yet still decent for your water pkmn slot i highly suggest a Jellicent

my team atm:

Nero the Servine Kv. 20

Emperor the Growlithe lv.20

Death the Elekid lv.16

I plan on getting espeon, weavile and a flygon for my team, i guess that would make a bit more balanced.

problem is i have no more room for a water type.

once again, i will never use a legendary for battles.
    Last edited by CakeGuy; 7th April 2013 at 8:56 AM.

Every time you throw a Pokeball comes great responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Eagle View Post
    How does this team look for the "Beat the Elite 4 with only Electric types" medal (levels listed are accurate as of the time I'm posting this)?

Eelektross (Level 71)(@Leftovers)

Wild Charge
    Crunch
    Thunder Wave
    Coil

Raikou (Level 71)(@Amulet Coin, will likely be replaced before I actually fight the Elite 4)

Thunderbolt
    Extrasensory
    Reflect
    Calm Mind

Thundurus (Level 74)(@Expert Belt)

Thunder
    Dark Pulse
    Nasty Plot
    Thunder Wave

Galvantula (Level 79)(@Shell Bell)

Bug Buzz
    Thunder
    Energy Ball
    Thunder Wave

Zekrom (Level 79)(@Leppa Berry)

Dragon Claw
    Fusion Bolt
    Zen Headbutt
    Rain Dance

Rotom-W (Level 80)(@Magnet)
    Electro Ball
    Hydro Pump
    Shadow Ball
    Thunder Wave
    You have three legendary Pokemon on that team. So yes, it's good.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

I highly suggest you guys try Pokemon Blaze Black 2 after completing Black 2. all pokemon are obtainable within the game + trainers are buffed up (all gym leaders have 6 pokemon and are no pusovers with held items, competitive move list, balanced team)

OT: The Team I used for beating E4 and Benga are the ones on my Siggy, But ATM on my Blaze Black 2 playthrough my current team is consisting of.

- Nero the Servine Lv. 25
    - Edge the Kirlia lv.23 (Going Gallade)
    - Emperor the Growlithe lv. 22
    - Shadow the Haunter Lv. 23
    - Vegeta the Elekid lv. 24

Thinking of getting a mudkip or something for my last slot

I'm at Castelia City now grinding for Burgh's Team, I was wooped when I first battled him but in exchange i had a glimpse of his team.

Burgh's Team:

Vespiqueen (Pressure) Leftovers LV. 25 X-scissor
    Scyther with technician i think (his quick attack/wing attack hurts) Lv. 25 X-scissor
    Masquerin with signal beam and giga drain
    Parasect lv.25
    Leavanny lv.27 with x-scissor,aerial ace, leaf blade AND SWORDS FUKKING DANCE

i need to lose 3 times against him just to know his team well, its a must try game i say

Every time you throw a Pokeball comes great responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Eagle View Post
    How does this team look for the "Beat the Elite 4 with only Electric types" medal (levels listed are accurate as of the time I'm posting this)?

Eelektross (Level 71)(@Leftovers)

Wild Charge
    Crunch
    Thunder Wave
    Coil

Raikou (Level 71)(@Amulet Coin, will likely be replaced before I actually fight the Elite 4)

Thunderbolt
    Extrasensory
    Reflect
    Calm Mind

Thundurus (Level 74)(@Expert Belt)

Thunder
    Dark Pulse
    Nasty Plot
    Thunder Wave

Galvantula (Level 79)(@Shell Bell)

Bug Buzz
    Thunder
    Energy Ball
    Thunder Wave

Zekrom (Level 79)(@Leppa Berry)

Dragon Claw
    Fusion Bolt
    Zen Headbutt
    Rain Dance

Rotom-W (Level 80)(@Magnet)
    Electro Ball
    Hydro Pump
    Shadow Ball
    Thunder Wave
    Eelektross should know Wild Charge, Fire Punch, Dragon Claw and Aqua Tail. Trust me, the coverage is spectacular.

I'm wondering if anyone could help me, I decided to go through pokemon white 2 and don't know what moves to have on my pokemon, I usually like to balance things out so I can counter pokemon that may be super effective against my team. Anyway here's my team so far and the attacks they have.

Krookodile - Stone Edge, Dig, Crunch, Iron Tail

Braviary (shiny) - Aerial Ace, Heat Wave, Hone Claw/s, Air Slash

Ferrothorn - Power Whip, Meal Claw, Iron Defense, Pin Missle

I also caught a boldore which had pokerus so I decided to bank him in case I needed to ev train. His moves are all rock moves any suggestions for giving my team a make over and some good moves.

Thanks
    KROOKODILE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone could help me, I decided to go through pokemon white 2 and don't know what moves to have on my pokemon, I usually like to balance things out so I can counter pokemon that may be super effective against my team. Anyway here's my team so far and the attacks they have.

Krookodile - Stone Edge, Dig, Crunch, Iron Tail

Braviary (shiny) - Aerial Ace, Heat Wave, Hone Claw/s, Air Slash

Ferrothorn - Power Whip, Meal Claw, Iron Defense, Pin Missle

I also caught a boldore which had pokerus so I decided to bank him in case I needed to ev train. His moves are all rock moves any suggestions for giving my team a make over and some good moves.

Thanks
    I don't know what levels your Pokemon are, and Pokemon's movesets vary heavily depending on what stage of the game you are at.

Nevertheless, I will help you

Krookodile - Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, Superpower/Brick Break/Dragon Claw/Outrage

Some moves you can use as substitute whilst you get the TMs you need are Bulldoze instead of Dig, Rock Slide, Brick Break etc. This set gives quite a lot of coverage.

Braviary - Return, Brave Bird/Aerial Ace, Superpower/Rock Slide, Fly

Return is your primary attack at max happiness, Brave Bird if you want power, Aerial Ace if you want accuracy without recoilm Superpower for coverage but can use Rock Slide as a filler if you don't like the debuff, Fly for getting you around.

Ferrothorn - Gyro Ball, Power Whip, Curse, Leech Seed

Curse is amazing on Ferrothorn, as he is already so slow, making him slower makes his STAB Gyro Ball insanely powerful whilst making him even more durable. If you get a couple of Curses in then use Leech Seed, he becomes an extremely offensive tank. Use a PP Max or your PP Ups on Gyro Ball as if I remember correctly its default is only 5 PP.

My biggest advice regarding your Boldore is to spread the virus to as many of your boxed Pokemon as you can. Just withdraw your Pokemon, put Boldore at the front of your team and the Pokemon you wanna give the virus to in second spot, then just enter some wild battles and run away from them. Takes about 3-4 battles to spread the virus to the Pokemon in second spot. Then just box the Pokemon that way you never run out of the virus and can EV train any Pokemon you want with it.

As for the rest of your team, I recommend a Fire type first, go for Chandelure she will definitely add to your team.

Next maybe a water type? Samurott/Lapras/Vaporeon/Azumarril with Huge Power are some good ones.

Get yourself a dragon - can't go wrong with Haxorus.

If none of those appeal to you some other Pokemon that will add to your team are:

Arcanine, Magmortar, Electivire, Espeon, Jolteon, Conkeldurr off the top of my head.

Let us know what you decide and if you need help with movesets (you probs will)

Good luck x
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    I don't know what levels your Pokemon are, and Pokemon's movesets vary heavily depending on what stage of the game you are at.

Nevertheless, I will help you

Krookodile - Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, Superpower/Brick Break/Dragon Claw/Outrage

Some moves you can use as substitute whilst you get the TMs you need are Bulldoze instead of Dig, Rock Slide, Brick Break etc. This set gives quite a lot of coverage.

Braviary - Return, Brave Bird/Aerial Ace, Superpower/Rock Slide, Fly

Return is your primary attack at max happiness, Brave Bird if you want power, Aerial Ace if you want accuracy without recoilm Superpower for coverage but can use Rock Slide as a filler if you don't like the debuff, Fly for getting you around.

Ferrothorn - Gyro Ball, Power Whip, Curse, Leech Seed

Curse is amazing on Ferrothorn, as he is already so slow, making him slower makes his STAB Gyro Ball insanely powerful whilst making him even more durable. If you get a couple of Curses in then use Leech Seed, he becomes an extremely offensive tank. Use a PP Max or your PP Ups on Gyro Ball as if I remember correctly its default is only 5 PP.

My biggest advice regarding your Boldore is to spread the virus to as many of your boxed Pokemon as you can. Just withdraw your Pokemon, put Boldore at the front of your team and the Pokemon you wanna give the virus to in second spot, then just enter some wild battles and run away from them. Takes about 3-4 battles to spread the virus to the Pokemon in second spot. Then just box the Pokemon that way you never run out of the virus and can EV train any Pokemon you want with it.

As for the rest of your team, I recommend a Fire type first, go for Chandelure she will definitely add to your team.

Next maybe a water type? Samurott/Lapras/Vaporeon/Azumarril with Huge Power are some good ones.

Get yourself a dragon - can't go wrong with Haxorus.

If none of those appeal to you some other Pokemon that will add to your team are:

Arcanine, Magmortar, Electivire, Espeon, Jolteon, Conkeldurr off the top of my head.

Let us know what you decide and if you need help with movesets (you probs will)

Good luck x
    Thanks for that,
    i forgot to add the levels but those 3 pokemon are all at level 40-45 at the moment, most of those moves are some I was considering having on my team and some I never really thought of using, especially curse and leech seed on Ferrothorn that was a surprise.

I actually started of with oshawott on this Playthrough which is now a Samurott I decided to bank him to use my charizard and electivire I got in fire red, I got a Lapras aswell which is beast. Some f the other pokemon you mentioned I have aswell, I could definitely give them ago. I will post thpe other pokemon I have as they need new moves.

I now have an axew and I'm training that up any suggestive moves for when its a haxorus.

And also a moves for Samurott who I decided to use again.
    Last edited by Sunglasses Krookodile; 12th April 2013 at 10:59 AM.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Most recent black 2 team:
    Mallo-Samurott-Surf, ice beam, megahorn, attract.
    Nightfang-crobat-bite, cross poison, fly, confuse ray.
    Tuku-Lucario-aura sphere, dragon pulse, dark pulse, calm mind.
    Simber-Arcanine-Flare blitz, outrage, wild charge, crunch
    Xenor-Krookodile-Crunch, rock slide, earthquake, swagger.
    Haxorus-Outrage, Earthquake, shadow claw, dragon dance.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

My current White 2 team is far from my best team but its who i use now.

Lv. 60 Chandelure (Calm/Flame Body) [will o wisp,Flamethrower,Shadow ball, energy ball]

lv. 60 Tyranitar (Relaxed/Sand Stream)[Scary Face,Crunch,Earthquake,Rock slide]

Lv. 60 Salamace (Lax/Intimidate){Draco Meteor,Earthquake,Dragon Claw,Fly]

Lv.66 Liligant (Adamant/Clorophyll)[Synthesis,Petal Dance,Quiver Dance, Leaf Storm]

Lv. 68 Volcarana (Bashful/Flame Body)[Quiver Dance,Silver wind,Acrobatics,Heat wave]

Lv. 70 Samurott ( Gentle/Torrent)[Megahorn,Revenge,Scald,Hydro Cannon]

Its my C team but my A and B team are already 100 or 90 and EV grinding.
    Last edited by Hikatoshi26; 13th April 2013 at 7:23 PM.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by CakeGuy View Post
    I highly suggest you guys try Pokemon Blaze Black 2 after completing Black 2. all pokemon are obtainable within the game + trainers are buffed up (all gym leaders have 6 pokemon and are no pusovers with held items, competitive move list, balanced team)

OT: The Team I used for beating E4 and Benga are the ones on my Siggy, But ATM on my Blaze Black 2 playthrough my current team is consisting of.

- Nero the Servine Lv. 25
    - Edge the Kirlia lv.23 (Going Gallade)
    - Emperor the Growlithe lv. 22
    - Shadow the Haunter Lv. 23
    - Vegeta the Elekid lv. 24

Thinking of getting a mudkip or something for my last slot

I'm at Castelia City now grinding for Burgh's Team, I was wooped when I first battled him but in exchange i had a glimpse of his team.

Burgh's Team:

Vespiqueen (Pressure) Leftovers LV. 25 X-scissor
    Scyther with technician i think (his quick attack/wing attack hurts) Lv. 25 X-scissor
    Masquerin with signal beam and giga drain
    Parasect lv.25
    Leavanny lv.27 with x-scissor,aerial ace, leaf blade AND SWORDS FUKKING DANCE

i need to lose 3 times against him just to know his team well, its a must try game i say
    Where did you get Kirlia and Haunter? Im planning on restarting Black 2, and I want a Kirlia now.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Where did you get Kirlia and Haunter? Im planning on restarting Black 2, and I want a Kirlia now.
    He's playing Blaze Black 2
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

What do you guys think of this for a post game team?
    Serpieror,Empoleon,Galavantula,Lucario,Magmortar and Flygon.
    Ampharos is the best!!!!!

My 3ds friend code is 5370-0389-2538
    I got pokemon Y so will trade for the X exclusives

I decided to start a new file on White 2. Can I just say that the new everstone/nature mechanism is a godsend? It made breeding certain members of this team so much easier. Budew, Corphish and Vullaby are all bred from Black 2, hence their movesets (although I only actually intended to breed Extrasensory onto Budew, didn't expect Leaf Storm to be passed down too.)

Sven [20]
    Docile
    Razor Shell, Fury Cutter, Tackle, Water Gun

Xavier [20]
    Modest
    Giga Drain, Extrasensory, Growth, Leaf Storm

Harper [20]
    Naughty
    Bubblebeam, Strength, Dragon Dance, Harden

Adrianna [20]
    Modest
    Dark Pulse, Gust, Nasty Plot, Heat Wave

Toby [20]
    Serious
    Secret Power, Work Up, Attract, Refresh

Hi guys,

I have just ordered Black 2 and I should get it any time now. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Crystal so I'm very pumped to get this.

Here is my planned team any thoughts? This is the team I want to go through the whole game with and post game.

Dragonite

Charizard

Haxorus

Samurott

Lucario

Starmie

I'm lucky that a friend has a Dratini and Charmander for me on his game that I can trade over when I get it.

Thanks guys. Good to be on board!
    Last edited by BOOMRED; 19th April 2013 at 2:35 AM.

Alright I named my white character "White" and i dont know which i should name my White 2 character, im stuck between, "White2", "WhiteJr", or "WhiteII". does anyone have a voice in the matter i would Love to hear from you so please PM me what you think, On teams im more of a 1 Pokemon kind of guy,
    White Im thinkingof going with Shiny Zoroark(Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Night Slash/Aerial Ace)
    White im thinking more of Shiny Haxorus(Dragon Claw/Dragon Pulse/Aerial Ace/Slash)
    Let me know what yall think Thanks
    Currently Searching for these Shinys:
    Also Looking for Any Events of these Pokemon:

Black- Devdog FC: 4642 5692 7256

Black- Anthony FC: 2365 9564 4773

White- White FC: 1851 2218 7753

Black 2- FC: (coming soon)

White 2- FC: (coming soon)

Well, you don't need two moves of the same type, especially STAB moves. Zoroark should have Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Focus Blast/Grass Knot, and Haxorus should have Outrage/Earthquake/Rock Slide/X-Scissor. As for your character name, I guess WhiteII would be sorta neat. I personally prefer more normal-sounding names, but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMRED View Post
    Hi guys,

I have just ordered Black 2 and I should get it any time now. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Crystal so I'm very pumped to get this.

Here is my planned team any thoughts? This is the team I want to go through the whole game with and post game.

Dragonite

Charizard

Haxorus

Samurott

Lucario

Starmie

I'm lucky that a friend has a Dratini and Charmander for me on his game that I can trade over when I get it.

Thanks guys. Good to be on board!
    It's not the most balanced team ever, with two water, two dragon, and a huge overall weakness to ice, rock, and electric. I would consider either dropping starmie or samurott for arcanine or Darmanitan.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I'm trying to decide on either adding Charmeleon or Monferno to my team. Just to make it more of a challenge, I don't really have any intentions of evolving them into either Charizard or Infernape, so I'm having trouble deciding which one would be better. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 20th April 2013 at 6:31 AM.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

monferno has a second type which is helpful. Charmeleom could boost its attack stat with hone claws,swords dance, and dragon dance. monferno has swords dance and bulk up So I would pick charmeleon.

Thanks for the reply guys! I posted in another thread I got a Larvitar so my plans have changed.
    Charizard

Dragonite

Haxorus

Tyranitar

Lucario

I obviously need a 6th. Any ideas?

Clefable
    Togetic
    Blissey
    Wigglytuff
    Mew
    --Empty Slot--
    Yeah I like normal/fairy-like pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

Little help guys I traded with a guy on here a charmander and a bulbasaur and im woundering if there fke as bulba seems that way:

Bulba:
    Nature:Sassy
    Moves: Tackle/Energy Ball//
    Ability: Overgrow
    Day care couple and route 3?

Charmander:
    Nature: Adamant
    Moves: Scratch/Growl/Flamethrower//
    Ability: Blaze
    Day care couple and route 3

Well Burgh was ridiculously easy; Adrianna absolutely destroyed him after a Nasty Plot and his team barely scratched her due to Eviolite - even Dwebble! Beginning to think she won't be as much dead-weight as I thought in the wait to Level 54. Decided to box Audino since he wouldn't be staying on the team in the long-term and was just soaking up EXP really. I've added a Larvitar in his place, since I've never actually used Tyranitar in the 14 years I've been playing Pokemon. Again, it was bred on Black 2 and traded, hence why he has EQ this early. Xavier also evolved into Roselia and Harper into Crawdaunt, which is much welcomed since both were beginning to trail. I recently swept Elesa with Felix too; Rock Slide maimed her Emolga while EQ OHKO'd both Flaaffy and Zebstrika. Now about to head to Driftveil and hopefully fill the last spot on my team (I have a Pokemon in mind, they're just really hard to find.)

Sven [29]
    Docile
    Razor Shell, Fury Cutter, Revenge, Water Pulse

Xavier [30]
    Modest
    Giga Drain, Extrasensory, Growth, Leaf Storm

Harper [30]
    Naughty
    Bubblebeam, Strength, Dragon Dance, Dig

Adrianna [29]
    Modest
    Dark Pulse, Gust, Nasty Plot, Heat Wave

Felix [29]
    Adamant
    Earthquake, Thrash, Screech, Rock Slide

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMRED View Post
    Thanks for the reply guys! I posted in another thread I got a Larvitar so my plans have changed.
    Charizard

Dragonite

Haxorus

Tyranitar

Lucario

I obviously need a 6th. Any ideas?
    Your weakness are;
    water, electric, rock x4
    ice, rock, dragon
    ice, dragon

water, grass, fighting x4, ground, bug, steel
    fire, fighting, ground,

Maybe a psychic pokemon to counter the fighting weakness? Their only weakness is bug, ghost, and dark. But you have fire to cover bug, tyranitar's dark moves for ghost and lucario for dark

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast