Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 2800

Thread: Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Currently building a team of Milotic, Kingdra, Eelektross, Skarmory, Leafeon, and Dragonite/Salamence.

Is this a worth while team or should i keep looking for better??

Quote Originally Posted by Vivik_1 View Post
    Currently building a team of Milotic, Kingdra, Eelektross, Skarmory, Leafeon, and Dragonite/Salamence.

Is this a worth while team or should i keep looking for better??
    That's a large amount of the same Type.

I mean, you don't need two Dragons, just one (or none) will suffice.

I don't see why you'd want a team with Eelektross, as all your other Pokémon cover the types that Eelektross would cover anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    That's a large amount of the same Type.

I mean, you don't need two Dragons, just one (or none) will suffice.

I don't see why you'd want a team with Eelektross, as all your other Pokémon cover the types that Eelektross would cover anyway.
    Can you recommend me a team i can use for the post game? I have been playing around for some time but i can't seem to agree on a good balance between offensive and defensive attributes. I have all 3 starters, so any combination would be possible as long as i can obtain it in white/black 2.

I've removed any HMs from my teammates, and their hold items, in prep for the transfer to XY. They will be retaught the appropriate HM moves once they safely and successfully make the trip to the Kalos region. Although I'm not certain what I'll do for their hold items, as I'll have limited access to BP.

After a bit of break from the game I returned to do many things I was intending to do for ages:

Beat alot of the addition trainers after the E4, to make the routes clear
    Beat the E4 for a second time
    Made a clear path to legendaries, though not all of them have been caught
    Seen every pokemon in the Unova dex to unlock the Nature preserve
    Got to level 7 in the white treeholow, intend to get to level 10 soon
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

I just beat the E4 today (who seemed to be one of the easiest E4's in a while; any of you think so?) with my team of Samurott, Haxorus, Arcanine, Krookodile, Galvantula, and Lucario. In hindsight, it would have been better for me to raise a flying type, as running around Unova from place to place got incredibly tedious incredibly fast. Any suggestions for a flying type to use in game for a future file?

Slow down, you're doing fine. You can't be everything you want to be before your time.
    3DS FC: 2406-6206-2615

Currently playing through White 2 again. Exploring the Desert Resort. My E4 team is going to be:

Emboar
    Leavanny
    Magnezone
    Crobat
    Vaporeon
    Krookodile

Beat Black 2 at midnight and I disagree with JD154; I only won by using Aftermath to kill Haxorus and activate Defeatist by spamming Revives.

My team currently is

Drifblim
    Emboar
    Lucario
    Starmie
    Zoroark
    Zangoose

I plan to breed and then get my team with better natures (brave starmie >_<) and EV train them.

*JD154, try using Golurk ( as Golurk gets Fly) or Drifblim.

Rilou, sammourat, magnezone, darmatian, espeon and excardrill

Is this Golduck Set any good? I think I might use him in my next play through...

Golduck @ IDK Because it is only in game and I switch the Lucky Egg around a lot
    Male
    Modest/Timid Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic/Psyshock/Focus Blast
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam/Blizzard

I'm at Burgh's gym.

My current team is:
    Dewott
    Growlithe
    Flaaffy

I'm planning to find an Eevee in Castelia, but not sure which to evolve it into.

Also, what level do you recommend I should evolve Growlithe into Arcanine?

EDIT: Here is my NEW current team, switched out Flaaffy for Eevee.
    Dewott
    Growlithe
    Eevee
    Last edited by TheSimplePickle; 20th July 2013 at 7:31 PM.
    Black 2 Friend Code - 3784 0662 3396
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by TheSimplePickle View Post
    I'm at Burgh's gym.

My current team is:
    Dewott
    Growlithe
    Flaaffy

I'm planning to find an Eevee in Castelia, but not sure which to evolve it into.

Also, what level do you recommend I should evolve Growlithe into Arcanine?

EDIT: Here is my NEW current team, switched out Flaaffy for Eevee.
    Dewott
    Growlithe
    Eevee
    I would say evolve Eevee into Glaceon, but you can't, so I'd recommend Umbreon for the sake of being a tad more usefull than Espeon in-game.

Evolve Growlithe at Level 39 if you want Crunch.

My White 2 team:
    Samurott - Surf, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Aqua Jet
    KyuremW - Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Fusion Flare, Dragon Pulse
    Alakazam - Psychic, Energy Ball, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball
    Lucario - Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Calm Mind
    Flygon - Draco Meteor, Earthquake, Crunch, Fly(Needed it, used to be Rock Slide)
    Electivire - Fire Punch, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Rock Slide

All are ~level 75
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

My original Black 2 team consisted of Magnezone, Lucario, Samurott, Salamence, Serperior and Stoutland. Most of them are above lv. 80 since they got some good training with the Elite Four while I was training my competitive team. The only Pokemon I still use from my original team is Salamence, since I IV bred and EV trained it before I beat the game for fun.

Emboar M Brave Blaze
    - Flame Charge
    - Wild Charge
    - Fire Punch
    - Arm Thrust

My Starter! I really like Emboar, so I decided to choose him! Flame Charge is for raising Speed, Fire Punch is STAB, Wild Charge is for those Water Types and Flying Types, and Arm Thrust is a filler. Any good Fighting Moves?

Gothitelle F Bold/Calm Frisk
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Energy Ball
    - Heal Block/Calm Mind

I have wanted to use a Gothitelle for a long time, so here she is! Psychic is STAB, Thunderbolt and Energy Ball are coverage, and Heal Block can be used against those Trainers who use Full Restores. This will be replaced by Calm Mind eventually, which will greatly benefit her. Bold or Calm for Nature?

Flygon M Adamant Levitate
    - Dragon Claw/Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Thunder Puch
    - Dragon Tail/Rock Slide/Fly

Great Flyer and Pokemon in general. Dragon is one of my favorite types, so Flygon is pretty cool. Great Coverage, so yeah.

Vaporeon F Modest Water Absorb
    - Surf
    - Shadow Ball
    - Ice Beam
    - Acid Armor

Surfer, Bulky, and Awesome! Eevee is cool, and Vaporeon is really nice looking. Great stats, too! Good Coverage...

Weavile F Jolly Pressure
    - Ice Punch
    - Night Slash
    - Brick Break
    - Quick Attack/Swords Dance

Dragon Slayer! Weavile is fast and packs a punch with her stats, she will be a great addition to the team! Ice Punch and Night Slash are STAB. Swords Dance will make this thing unstoppable.

Accelgor M Timid Hydration
    - Bug Buzz
    - Giga Drain
    - Focus Blast
    - Sludge Bomb/Recover

Ninja Power! This thing looks pretty good. Good Special Attack, Magnificant Speed, and access to Recover!

I need suggestions for Items, too. (This is a planned team)

Current:

Bolt (Magnezone)
    -Magnet Bomb
    -Spark
    -Thundershock
    -Discharge

Zoroark
    -Fury Swipes
    -Faint Attack
    -Foul Play
    -Night Slash

Lucario
    -Aura Sphere
    -Dark Pulse
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Strength

Blaze (Magmar)
    -Flamethrower
    -Fire Punch
    -Lava Plume
    -Flame Burst

Charizard
    -Flame Burst
    -Dragon Rage
    -Ember
    -Fire Fang

Farfetch'D
    -Slash
    -Fly
    -Acrobatics
    -Aerial Ace
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

Back again:
    Defeated Burgh and so I've been training a Budew and almost forgot about my Timburr in my box.
    Current Team
    Dewott
    Growlithe
    Eevee (going to evolve into an Umbreon)
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Emboar M Brave Blaze
    - Flame Charge
    - Wild Charge
    - Fire Punch
    - Arm Thrust

My Starter! I really like Emboar, so I decided to choose him! Flame Charge is for raising Speed, Fire Punch is STAB, Wild Charge is for those Water Types and Flying Types, and Arm Thrust is a filler. Any good Fighting Moves?

Gothitelle F Bold/Calm Frisk
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Energy Ball
    - Heal Block/Calm Mind

I have wanted to use a Gothitelle for a long time, so here she is! Psychic is STAB, Thunderbolt and Energy Ball are coverage, and Heal Block can be used against those Trainers who use Full Restores. This will be replaced by Calm Mind eventually, which will greatly benefit her. Bold or Calm for Nature?

Weavile F Jolly Pressure
    - Ice Punch
    - Night Slash
    - Brick Break
    - Quick Attack/Swords Dance

Dragon Slayer! Weavile is fast and packs a punch with her stats, she will be a great addition to the team! Ice Punch and Night Slash are STAB. Swords Dance will make this thing unstoppable.
    Hate to be a buzzkill, but Heal Block does not block the effects of Full Restores. You should use Embargo instead, which the Gothita line learns at level 19. Bold would be a good idea for Gothitelle's Nature since she can increase her S. Def using Calm Mind anyway.

If you are have already reached Lentimas Town and have 10 Blue Shards to spare, you could teach Emboar Superpower. If not, you can use a Heart Scale and make it re-learn Hammer Arm. Since you are using a Speed-reducing nature (Brave), it is unlikely Hammer Arm's Speed-reducing effect would affect you that much since you are probably going to move last anyway. Another alternative would be to use 12 Battle Points to get Brick Break from the PWT/Battle Subway.

If you are going to get priority moves for Weavile, I suggest Ice Shard (though it is already too late since it can only learn that move while it is still a Sneasel) since it gets STAB.
    Last edited by Quantum1024; 23rd July 2013 at 1:01 PM.
    Everyone together! ˇ 大家聚合!ˇ Alles zusammen! ˇ 모두 함께! ˇ 一緒にみんな!

Source: Bulbapedia

White 2 - Drake - 2838 9377 2007
    3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:
    DWFs: PM for details.

Open GMT 1100-1600 on weekdays & GMT 0000-1600 on weekends.
    Important info may be given through voice chat during trades.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum1024 View Post
    Hate to be a buzzkill, but Heal Block does not block the effects of Full Restores. You should use Embargo instead, which the Gothita line learns at level 19. Bold would be a good idea for Gothitelle's Nature since she can increase her S. Def using Calm Mind anyway.

If you are have already reached Lentimas Town and have 10 Blue Shards to spare, you could teach Emboar Superpower. If not, you can use a Heart Scale and make it re-learn Hammer Arm. Since you are using a Speed-reducing nature (Brave), it is unlikely Hammer Arm's Speed-reducing effect would affect you that much since you are probably going to move last anyway. Another alternative would be to use 12 Battle Points to get Brick Break from the PWT/Battle Subway.

If you are going to get priority moves for Weavile, I suggest Ice Shard (though it is already too late since it can only learn that move while it is still a Sneasel) since it gets STAB.
    Thanks for the input. I already caught a Modest Gothita before I read this, and she is now a Gothitelle. I don't know why I put Heal Block down...I think I will use Hammer Arm/Flame Charge Combo on Emboar...And I'll try and get Ice Shard on Sneasal.

I actually needed a little team building assistance. I am currently in Driftveil City and just beat the gym. The end result of my current team consists of:

Serperior
    Ability: Overgrow
    -Coil
    -Leaf Blade
    -Aqua Tail
    -Return/Glare

Lucario
    Ability: Inner Focus
    -Aura Sphere
    -Dark Pulse
    -Hidden Power (Ice)
    -Nasty Plot

Arcanine:
    Ability: Intimidate
    -Flare Blitz
    -Wild Charge
    -Close Combat
    -Extremespeed

Krookodile:
    Ability: Moxie
    -EQ
    -Crunch
    -Stone Edge
    -Superpower/Aqua Tail/Roar

Braviary:
    Ability: Defiant
    -Brave Bird
    -Thrash
    -Rock Slide
    -Superpower

Espeon:
    Ability: Synchronize (will get Magic Bounce)
    -Reflect
    -Psychic
    -Hidden Power (Fighting)
    -Shadow Ball/Wish

I have been wanting to utilize other Pokemon, but don't know who to switch out. I want to integrate:
    Zoroark (Illusion)
    Golurk (Iron Fist)
    Starmie (Natural Cure) / Slowbro (Regenerator)

I want to add Zoroark for its sweeping capabities. I am considering switching it with Espeon. I also feel the need to have a Water Type (primarily to use Surf, not for coverage) and I think Starmie or Slowbro / Slowking could also replace Espeon. Lastly, Golurk seems desirable now due to the Elemental punches and Drain Punch. I am considering switching it with Krokorok (Krookodile). Are any of these switches worthwhile?
    Last edited by Player33; 23rd July 2013 at 6:38 PM.

So far my team is semistoad, golem, victreebel, dw watchog,volcorona. I can't decide-feraligatr, beartic or krookodile for my main?

^A water would be good for your team. I'd say slowbro-but that's a preference, and if you don't have king's rock/someone to trade with, slowbro's a guaranteed evo.
    Last edited by CrusherTheFeraligatr; 24th July 2013 at 3:45 PM.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    So far my team is semistoad, golem, victreebel, dw watchog,volcorona. I can't decide-feraligatr, beartic or krookodile for my main?

^A water would be good for your team. I'd say slowbro-but that's a preference, and if you don't have king's rock/someone to trade with, slowbro's a guaranteed evo.
    If you can, switch Seismotoad for Feraligatr. Feraligatr IMO has better base stats, and mostly because of its decent base ATK, can be capable of using HMs, like Surf, Dive, Strength etc.

Also if you can bear with having two crocodiles in your team, switch Golem with Krookodile. Golem has not one, but TWO double weaknesses, not to mention and added weakness of Fighting and Steel, most of which are common in game and competitively.

Then I would add Beartic or someone else as your sixth Pokémon. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TheSimplePickle View Post
    If you can, switch Seismotoad for Feraligatr. Feraligatr IMO has better base stats, and mostly because of its decent base ATK, can be capable of using HMs, like Surf, Dive, Strength etc.

Also if you can bear with having two crocodiles in your team, switch Golem with Krookodile. Golem has not one, but TWO double weaknesses, not to mention and added weakness of Fighting and Steel, most of which are common in game and competitively.

Then I would add Beartic or someone else as your sixth Pokémon. Good luck
    Thanks. I'll do that for the e4, they were pretty tough, if I remember. it'd be good to have some high levels on the team. I ended up making an archeops my main.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

This would be my team once I get the game+DS.

Serperior
    hydreigon
    Volcarona (I will train this one well, max out it's EV's and train to level 65-70 before the elite four.)
    Excadrill
    Darmanitan
    ????? A ice or water type Pokemon.

I've beat the game and use my six favorites. I'm trying to get them all to lv 100.

Flygon
    -Draco meteor
    -earthquake
    -steel wing
    -Giga impact

Serperior
    -leaf blade
    -Giga drain
    -outrage (just because I can)
    -return

Vaporeon
    -hydro pump
    -surf
    -ice beam
    -hyper beam

Ninetails
    -sunny day (I don't use dream world for drought)
    -solar beam
    -fire blast
    -hidden power ground

Zoroark
    -night daze
    -flamethrower
    -focus blast
    -punishment

Lucario
    -aurasphere
    -extreme speed
    -close combat
    -flash canon

I use these sets not for effectiveness, but for the fun of it.

Please click my dragons to help them grow!

My PASBL Squad

Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112 LastLast