Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 2800

Thread: Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richi3f View Post
    Chidori__O, here are some suggestions for your team:



    Ampharos has more Special Attack than Attack, so you should be focusing on specially offensive moves, such as Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder, Power Gem, and Signal Beam. I recommend having Volt Switch as it lets you change Pokémon that Ampharos cannot handle.

    For Flygon , I'd use Outrage instead of Dragon Claw.



    I love Serperior, unfortunately it has a rather lackluster movepool. I'd say teach him Dragon Pulse, Giga Drain, and Reflect or Light Screen to support its teammates.

    If you don't mind recoil damage, why don't teach Wild Charge to Arcanine instead of Thunder Fang. I'd also change Flamethrower by Crunch or other physically offensive move. In most cases, having a Pokémon with two moves of the same type means wasting a move slot; you could be hitting more types with moves of different type combinations. As for the ability I prefer Intimidate, but others may differ.



    Keep Aura Sphere and Dark Pulse, and maybe add Dragon Pulse or Shadow Ball. If you train Riolu to level 47, it will learn Nasty Plot, which is a great boosting move.

    I hope this helps you !
    Hey thanks man, i was waiting for someone to respond. I just wanna let you know this is a story mode team, although some of your suggestions are fine.

    For flygon, I would teach it outrage but it's move tutor and again, this is story mode. I wouldn't wanna waste shards for it sorry.

    Your suggestion for serperior was also a good idea but I think I'll lost reflect/light screen. But dragon pulse and giga drain, nice touch. I'll keep cut mostly for cutting trees. But I don't know when in the game you can get dragon pulse so if that doesn't work then I'll use leaf tornado since it's his signature move

    Ampharos can't learn thunderbolt till victory road. So I'll keep discharge. Strength is there to move boulders. As for signal, power and volt I'll use them. But volt switch will be the first move I delete since it won't matter about switching since It'll ask if I wanna switch or not in battle.

    As for arcanine, I like your ideas so i'll change it.

    And Lucario, I like your suggestions but I won't bother with nasty plot. The only reason force palm is there is because I don't know how high his level has to be before he learns aura sphere.

    Thanks for the help! Could you also help with vaporeon and also what's your team? I'll help you out too.


    Ampharos
    -Discharge
    -Focus Blast
    -Signal Beam/Volt Switch
    -Power gem

    His/her role in the team is too be my electric type. Because this is a story mode team, I put strength on so I can push boulders around. If anyone can help decide the punch or thunder that would be swell. Replace Strength with Focus Blast post-game, alongside Power Gem it has really good coverage.

    Flygon
    -Fly/U-Turn
    -Dragon Claw/Outrage
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Slide/U-Turn/Fire Punch

    Don't think I gotta explain anything here. U-Turn is a must on Flygon! Rock Slide is still useable though, and Fire Punch could be good for pesky Ice-Types.

    Serperior
    -Coil/Leech Seed
    -Aqua Tail
    -Leaf Blade
    -Outrage

    He needs help. Any recommendations? The MTs were really kind to Serperior in this game. You could use Dragon Tail, Swords Dance or something like Synthesis to shrug off damage in the first slot though.

    Arcanine
    -Flare Blitz
    -Wild Charge/Crunch
    -Outrage
    -Extreme Speed

    Nothing wrong here. It just depends when I get TM Flamethrower. But which ability should I get? Flash Fire or Intimidate? Personally I'd run this set, but the one you had before is still kind of useable, but only use one Fire-type move so that you can cover more grounds. Use Intimidate.
    Something sort of similar to what you had before could be

    Arcanine

    -Flamethrower
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Wild Charge
    -Extremspeed

    Wild Charge packs more of a punch than T-Fang and Dragon Pulse works well with Flamethrower coverage wise.

    Lucario

    -Aura Sphere
    -Dark Pulse
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Extremespeed/Psychic/Nasty Plot

    or

    Lucario

    -Close Combat
    -Extremespeed
    -Stone Edge
    -Swords Dance/Shadow Claw

    You say he's lame, I say he's awesome. Lucario is incredible but he just needs a better move pool. Please help. Needs a better move pool? Are you crazy!? Lucario has everything it needs!


    Hope this helps.
    Hey thanks! This is quite good. Only don't forget it's story mode so the opponents are not insanely hard. But I like the set so I'll change some stuff when I get the team. Thanks again. What's your team? I'll help you out too.
    Last edited by Chidori__O; 27th June 2012 at 3:12 PM.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

    Help the eggs!


    Serebii War Fiction Story

  2. #227

    Default

    Oy, I'm probably gonna go with this team for White 2:

    Samurott
    Lilligant/Muk
    Braviary
    Electivire/Ampharos
    Arcanine
    Musharna/Beeheyem

    Eh. Since I plan on doing a partially blind Nuzlocke when I get the game, this most likely won't be my final team.
    Pokemon Y
    4055-4543-2432
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Dragonair, Sliggoo
    Dex 717/718
    Need Dex Entry for Keldeo!

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I don't even know which starter I will pick! I'd pick Oshawott, like I did in Pokémon White, but that would be banal. I'd like to use Marill and Growlithe for my in-game team as well, but I want to EV train them after beating the E4...

    What I am sure of, is that the Eevee I'll get will either turn into a Joltoen or a Leafeon.
    Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno


    :: Athos :: Porthos :: Aramis
    :: D'Artagnan

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    25

    Default

    OK. I want to post up my team on here for White 2. Since N has Reshiram in the game, it could be a direct sequel of Black, as weird as it sounds. As such, here is my team with it's moves.
    • Tombstone the Emboar
    • Sargeant the Braviary
    • Menace the Crawdaunt
    • Zorro the Roserade
    • Bulldozer the Aggron
    • Blockade the Mamoswine

    I am still deciding on what moves they should have.
    This is what will happen if you disturb me while I'm asleep.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    430

    Default

    I am gonna rotate these 12:
    Samurott
    Arcanine
    Crobat
    Scrafty
    Flygon
    Roserade
    Mamoswine
    Crawdaunt
    Aggron
    Galvantula
    Lopunny
    Espeon

    Let me know what you think

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ur-Anus
    Posts
    206

    Default

    I decided to change up my team a little bit, I don't like having Swap outs in the PC but I think it will have to do that there are so many others I want to use such as Houndoom, Snorlax, Aggron just to name a few. Anyway my new team is in my Sig I swapped Manectric for a Galvantula and swapped out Roserade for Haxorus. Let's hope it plays out well when the time comes.

    EDIT: Scrap Haxorus, Venasaur has taken him over.
    Last edited by Psychic Silver; 27th June 2012 at 4:59 PM.
    Friend Code
    0860-3708-9703

    Friend Safari (Ghost)
    Lampent - Pumpkaboo - Golurk

  7. #232
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,650

    Default

    For my White 2 Team, I was originally going to use Serperior, Braviary, Excadrill, Darmanitan, Jellicent & Eelektross. The Pokedex has some cool older Pokemon, so I've changed my team around slightly.

    Now I'm using Serperior, Electivire, Darmanitan, Flygon, Simipour & Excadrill. Thanks to move tutor moves, I've also changed some of the moves around, but I'm not going to post the moves here.

    Overall, I think I have a good team going for me and I'll do great in the game and during battles with friends.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Infernape
    Metagross
    Golurk
    Haxorus
    Umbreon
    Ferrothorn

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Infernape
    Metagross
    Golurk
    Haxorus
    Umbreon
    Ferrothorn

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS
    Posts
    6,757

    Default

    I'm in the need of a waterfall user since Pelliper can't learn it, does anyone know which ones are good? So far my team is:

    Emboar
    Durant
    Meloetta
    Pelliper
    Magnezone
    ??


  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    2 Fort
    Posts
    185

    Default

    My team for B2 is gonna be Servine
    Haxorus
    Keldeo
    Deowatt
    Toxicroak
    Latios
    Pokemon Black FC: 5415 6099 7015
    I don't always say no,but when I do I Nope.avi
    Quote of the business week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Your mother took a **** while giving birth to you and thought she had twins
    My Trophy Pokemon: Italian Ranch mew,Darkrai,Jirachi,Sinjoh Giratina.
    Proud Owner of a Legit Keldeo!!!

    Caution,Watch your Dubstep.
    I have claimed Kyoto By Skrillex
    Proud Member Of the fake band Mordecai and the Rigby's

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Black City, Unova
    Posts
    745

    Default

    My team is in my sig. I think Arcanine is very overused, but should I use that or the lv. 35 Vocorona?
    I'm awesome

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    So far I'm going to use these:

    snivy
    venipede
    magby
    woobat
    frillish
    I don't know what I should use as my 6th pokemon...

    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    122

    Default

    My Black 2 team is likely going to end up looking like this:


    I have a Garchomp and Breloom on White and I am in the process of breeding a DW Espeon.


        Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

  15. #240

    Default

    i was wanting to have my white team before the E4 which is

    Emboar
    Arcanine
    Haxorus
    Sawsbuck
    Braviary
    Caracosta

    But since i prefer Black Kyerum to the White one so Braviary will need to wait to be traded over and Tirtouga cant be obtained till after the pokemon league so therefore my team will now be

    Emboar (love tepig hes cool)
    Arcanine (fav)
    Haxorus (a top fav from 5th gen fav dragon type)
    Sawsbuck (a grass type which isnt a starter i like deers)
    Giglaith (handy pokemon)
    Swanna (hm slave)

    i like the idea of having five 5th gens in my team before the E4 with only my fav being a pre 5th gen in my team which is Arcanine a dream come true my favourite which is Growlithe can be caught before the league.

    Then once ive beaten the pokemon league Swanna and Giglaith will be deposited and replaced with Floatzel and Noctowl then my final team will be in rotation. Ill evolve Eevee into Umbreon and Ill trade over a braviary and hatch a rufflet.

    Emboar
    Arcanine
    Haxorus
    Sawsbuck/Umbreon
    Floatzel
    Noctowl/braviary

  16. #241
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    I've decided to use cubchoo because I've never used one and I kind of have always wanted to use one.

    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wolverine Country
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeking1234 View Post
    OK. I want to post up my team on here for White 2. Since N has Reshiram in the game, it could be a direct sequel of Black, as weird as it sounds. As such, here is my team with it's moves.
    • Tombstone the Emboar
    • Sargeant the Braviary
    • Menace the Crawdaunt
    • Zorro the Roserade
    • Bulldozer the Aggron
    • Blockade the Mamoswine

    I am still deciding on what moves they should have.
    N has a Reshiram in White 2 just like he did in White so it's a sequel to White not Black.


    Quote Originally Posted by charmanderandswampertguy View Post
    i was wanting to have my white team before the E4 which is

    Emboar
    Arcanine
    Haxorus
    Sawsbuck
    Braviary
    Caracosta

    But since i prefer Black Kyerum to the White one so Braviary will need to wait to be traded over and Tirtouga cant be obtained till after the pokemon league so therefore my team will now be

    Emboar (love tepig hes cool)
    Arcanine (fav)
    Haxorus (a top fav from 5th gen fav dragon type)
    Sawsbuck (a grass type which isnt a starter i like deers)
    Giglaith (handy pokemon)
    Swanna (hm slave)

    i like the idea of having five 5th gens in my team before the E4 with only my fav being a pre 5th gen in my team which is Arcanine a dream come true my favourite which is Growlithe can be caught before the league.

    Then once ive beaten the pokemon league Swanna and Giglaith will be deposited and replaced with Floatzel and Noctowl then my final team will be in rotation. Ill evolve Eevee into Umbreon and Ill trade over a braviary and hatch a rufflet.

    Emboar
    Arcanine
    Haxorus
    Sawsbuck/Umbreon
    Floatzel
    Noctowl/braviary
    Hey do you like Arcanine?
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,859

    Default

    After much consideration, I'll probably end up going with something like this for a White 2 run.


    Flood

    John Henry (♀)

    Mink Car

    Lincoln

    Apollo 18


    The Else





    Join Us
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 27th June 2012 at 8:26 PM.

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    My Final team for White 2 will be:
    Hydreigon, Metagross, Chandelure, Walrein, Galvantula, Leafeon

    But until I can get all of them through the game, It'll be something like...:
    Galvantula, Emboar, Swanna (for Hm's), Reuniclus, Krookodile and whatever will take 6th spot til I can get into Pinwheel Forest for Leafeon
    Soul Silver Team
    Pidgeot, Ampharos, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Typhlosion

    Platinum Team
    Empoleon, Luxray, Staraptor, Garchomp, Abomasnow, Gallade

    White Team
    Serperior, Simipour, Archeops, Vanilluxe, Volcarona, Hydreigon

    White2 Team (To Be)
    Hydreigon, Metagross, Chandelure, Walrein, Galvantula, Leafeon

  20. #245
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I plan to get both Black 2 and White 2. I'm going to play through White 2 first so that I can get the Challenge mode key and play Black 2 through Challenge Mode entirely.

    White 2:
    Emboar
    Electabuzz/Electivire
    Flygon
    Crustle
    Zoroark
    Ferrothorn

    This team takes Emboar because I took Snivy in Black and Oshawott in White. Electabuzz/Electivire will be my electric, not sure if i will make the effort to evolve him (also depends on Electirizer location). Flygon is an old favorite I last used in Emerald. I've always liked Crustle and finally use him without conflicting types (used Gigalith in Black and Archeops in White). Same deal with Zoroark, I got the event Zorua and Zoroark but never used them so now I'll use N's. And Ferrothorn is the same as Crustle (Serperior in Black, Lilligant in White).

    Black 2
    Serperior
    Magmar/Magmortar
    Magneton
    Espeon
    Crobat
    Crawdaunt

    I choose Snivy again because I like it the most in terms of looks and now it gets some nice tutor moves. Magmar/Magmortar is my fire, evolution depending on Magmarizer. Magneton I have used since Sapphire (but i did train a Magnezone for Battle Subway fun in Black so this will stay unevolved with Evolite). Espeon, I haven't used an eevee evolution since the original Gold/Silver/Crystal and I was going to use Glaceon but it seems the Ice/Moss Rocks are post-game so Espeon seemed next best for first time through. Crobat I have always liked and will be my Flyer. Lastly Crawdaunt, a cool Water/Dark pokemon I had back in Gen III that I haven't had the pleasure of using again.

    What do you think?

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Black City, Unova
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CryoStorm2371 View Post
    I plan to get both Black 2 and White 2. I'm going to play through White 2 first so that I can get the Challenge mode key and play Black 2 through Challenge Mode entirely.

    White 2:
    Emboar
    Electabuzz/Electivire
    Flygon
    Crustle
    Zoroark
    Ferrothorn

    This team takes Emboar because I took Snivy in Black and Oshawott in White. Electabuzz/Electivire will be my electric, not sure if i will make the effort to evolve him (also depends on Electirizer location). Flygon is an old favorite I last used in Emerald. I've always liked Crustle and finally use him without conflicting types (used Gigalith in Black and Archeops in White). Same deal with Zoroark, I got the event Zorua and Zoroark but never used them so now I'll use N's. And Ferrothorn is the same as Crustle (Serperior in Black, Lilligant in White).

    Black 2
    Serperior
    Magmar/Magmortar
    Magneton
    Espeon
    Crobat
    Crawdaunt

    I choose Snivy again because I like it the most in terms of looks and now it gets some nice tutor moves. Magmar/Magmortar is my fire, evolution depending on Magmarizer. Magneton I have used since Sapphire (but i did train a Magnezone for Battle Subway fun in Black so this will stay unevolved with Evolite). Espeon, I haven't used an eevee evolution since the original Gold/Silver/Crystal and I was going to use Glaceon but it seems the Ice/Moss Rocks are post-game so Espeon seemed next best for first time through. Crobat I have always liked and will be my Flyer. Lastly Crawdaunt, a cool Water/Dark pokemon I had back in Gen III that I haven't had the pleasure of using again.

    What do you think?
    I think you should evolve Magneton, you can evolve it as early as Chargestone Cave.
    I'm awesome

  22. #247
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post
    I think you should evolve Magneton, you can evolve it as early as Chargestone Cave.
    Maybe I will. I was just against it because I had trained a Magnezone for the battle subway. Same reason I didn't use a Chandelure (fav. pokemon) in my White run through, trained one for the Battle Subway in Black (also didn't use in Black because I had a Jellicent filling my Ghost spot lol).

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Black City, Unova
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CryoStorm2371 View Post
    Maybe I will. I was just against it because I had trained a Magnezone for the battle subway. Same reason I didn't use a Chandelure (fav. pokemon) in my White run through, trained one for the Battle Subway in Black (also didn't use in Black because I had a Jellicent filling my Ghost spot lol).
    So? Because you used Magnezone in the Battle Subway, you are going to use the pre-evolution because you used Magnezone recently. I would rather not use anything from the Magnemite line at all. You do know, there is a reason Pokemon get evolutions, right?
    I'm awesome

  24. #249
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Slightly off-topic question, what are good natures for a Samurott and Serperior using a mix movepool?
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  25. #250
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post
    So? Because you used Magnezone in the Battle Subway, you are going to use the pre-evolution because you used Magnezone recently. I would rather not use anything from the Magnemite line at all. You do know, there is a reason Pokemon get evolutions, right?
    Meh it's more of I really prefer Magneton over Magnezone to be honest. Only other electric types I would consider using (without grabbing from outside the region dex) is Tynamo's line and Jolteon but I'm using Espeon in that Black 2 team and I could not find a Tynamo for the life of me in White (which is why i settled on Stunfisk that playthrough). I was just hearing Magneton w/ Evolite was better defensively than Magnezone and the stats aren't drastically changed so for a playthrough, even on challenge mode it won't matter too much.

    I thought Samurott was good with Lonley/Mild and Serperior was the same but with Rash/Brave but I may be mistaken there.
    Last edited by CryoStorm2371; 27th June 2012 at 8:39 PM.

Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •