Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 2800

Thread: Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I'm pondering a team to take on the Elite 4 for the water-type champion medal. At the moment I'm considering Samurott, Starmie (water/psychic), and Cloyster (water/ice), and I'm actually pondering Palkia. I was thinking about Jellicent but I'm a little on the fence. Does anyone else have any thoughts?

Well, I love Gyarados. I first used one in Diamond, and he could single-handedly beat almost anything that wasn't electric.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

I've just started a game of W2, all I have is an over leveled Sewaddle. I'll get Vaporeon and Electabuzz a bit later, and then probably go for Zweilous/Hydreigon. (Probably won't evolve.) I'll also try to get a Shiny in Castelia sewers, *crosses fingers for Zubat* I ditched my Oshawott, I'll use it for surfing and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I'm pondering a team to take on the Elite 4 for the water-type champion medal. At the moment I'm considering Samurott, Starmie (water/psychic), and Cloyster (water/ice), and I'm actually pondering Palkia. I was thinking about Jellicent but I'm a little on the fence. Does anyone else have any thoughts?
    Jellicent are pains. I don't like 'em, to hard to use legitimately. Although, I suggest Vaporeon. Just go to Castelia Sewers - the grassy area - then back to Route 19 for the water stone. (REQUIRES SURF)
    Last edited by Monek_OP; 11th September 2013 at 3:28 AM.
    font size one

Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post
    Jellicent are pains. I don't like 'em, to hard to use legitimately. Although, I suggest Vaporeon. Just go to Castelia Sewers - the grassy area - then back to Route 19 for the water stone. (REQUIRES SURF)
    Noted. I actually do have a Vaporeon (though don't ask me what its stats are), and I have 5 water stones that the hidden grottos have been trolling me with. *makes a note*

Quote Originally Posted by echo13 View Post
    Well, I love Gyarados. I first used one in Diamond, and he could single-handedly beat almost anything that wasn't electric.
    Gyarados is one of my favorite water-types; I used one in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum and it was a beast. It annoyed me that in Gen V it's not available till post-game. And I have a red one I bred that I can train and take in.

White 2 Elite Four Team:

Braviary (lvl 58)
    Zweilous (lvl 62)
    Haxorus (lvl 57)
    Serperior (lvl 59)
    Vaporean (lvl 66)
    Arcanine (lvl 64)

My team for the Elite Four consisted of
    Emolga
    Krookodile
    Whimsicott
    Sigilyph
    Azumarill
    Magmortar

Just want to share my thoughts around these Pokemon

Emolga is a speedy one, with access to Acrobatics. Powerful stab move. Mine's physical, so Spark was the best option to start with as an Electric move.
    Krookodile got a high Attack stat, and boost it more with Moxie. EQ and Crunch took down almost everything.
    Whimsicott is a Pokemon that I found kinda odd. Prankster ability was good for using moves like Leech Seed and Stun Spore, but it was actually quite speedy without, too. Gave it Shadow Ball for some coverage.
    Sigilyph was a little interesting to use. With Psychic, Air Slash and Ice Beam, it could take care of a lot. It had useable Sp. Atk.
    Azumarill got quite a boost with Huge Power. Mine knew Waterfall, Ice Punch, Return and Superpower, which usually ended with total annihilation.
    Magmortar was a Pokemon I didn't really like, and didn't have much luck with earlier. It came to it's right use here though. With moves like Psychic and Thunderbolt, it became a viable team member for me.

Whimsicott will probably not be used my me again, due to the poor movepool it has. Emolga was a little fragile, but it is cute though
    Krookodile ended up as the powerhouse, and will definately be used again. Not sure if I will use the three last ones again. Maybe Magmortar?

My team consisted solely of gift and in-game traded Pokemon:

Samurott (Hydra)
    Lilligant (Petulia)
    Zoroark
    Sawsbuck (Faline)
    Gigalith

Type-wise they didn't have the best coverage in the world but that was kinda what I liked about the team - they provided a challenge. Well, not really, given how easy in-game is. It was a fun team nonetheless though.

andyhaj: looks like a pretty solid team there. I actually had an Emolga on my last save... not much survived an Acrobatics from him. :P
    B2:

Ok I need some help!
    Im up to the 7th Gym and have a team but im not sure if I want to keep all of them.
    I want to get your opinion on what I should keep, what to get rid of and what to add. So here is my team(Yes I know slightly under level):
    Magneton Lv. 38
    Samurott Lv. 39
    Arcanine Lv. 41
    Krokorok Lv 39
    Seviper Lv. 43
    Thanks for your help.. Also Where can I get a Ice Type

First off I needed help to start the game. So many pokes so little time. I breed the best nature i can get and train them off and on. Played thru B2 now W2. Jus beat 7th gym. I have ab 11 pokes around the same levels on this playthrough. The main objective is to get everyone to lvl 100. And figure out good team combos along the way. If some of these guys should be left off the team and put on a team of their own let me know. If I need to train someone for a team no problem. Ps this is Hydreigons reign him and carracosta stay. NO ITEMS NEED HELP !!

Zweilous lvl 53
    Modest , Likes to Relax, Hustle
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Dark Pulse
    -Dragon Rush
    -Body Slam

Carracosta (Donitello) lvl50
    Careful , Capable of taking hits , Solid rock
    -Aqua Jet
    -Stone Edge
    -Crunch
    -Surf

Aggron lvl 49
    Jolly, Often Dozes Off , Rock Head
    -Head Smash
    - Earthquake
    - Iron Tail
    -Strength

Pupitar lvl 50
    Serious, Proud of it's Power, Shed Skin
    - Thrash
    - Hyper Beam
    - Rock Slide
    - Crunch
    This guy is ab to receive his moves via lvl up.

Zapdos lvl 54 SS edition
    Careful (terrible I know) , Alert to Sounds, Pressure
    - Thunder
    - Thunderbolt
    - Ancient Power
    - Fly

Ninetales lvl 52
    Calm ,
    -Fire Blast
    -Flamethrower
    -Extracensory
    -Hex

Aerodactyl lvl 46
    Modest,
    - Thunderfang
    - Flamethrower
    - Stealth Rock
    - Rock slide

Empoleon lvl 44
    Sassy,
    -Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam
    -Flash Cannon
    - will be Drill peck

Houndoom lvl 41 w/ active Pokerus
    Bashful,
    -Overheat
    -Flamethrower
    -Dark Pulse
    -Firefang
    He's been in a time capsule. Easily one of my faves. A good Pokemon Y addition ? Dark team ? So fun. Needs his niche.

Scizor lvl 56 SS edition
    Sassy
    -X-scissor
    -Wing Attack
    -Bullet punch
    -Cut ??? Ideas

I'll take any insight. I like sharing my experiences in game. Not many people you talk to at 25 yo have anything to say ab pokemon lol.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Hi guys and gals, I just picked up black2 and I haven't played Pokémon in years, since prolly yellow on GBC. soo I'm pretty rusty haha. But I wanted to ask if anyone has a Charmander they are willing to trade...I know I'm a noob when it comes to this but I was referred to the forum to ask since I have no way of getting him otherwise.

Pokemon White 2 Team:
    ~Samurott
    ~Unfezant
    ~Lucario
    ~Zebstrika
    ~Arcanine
    ~Flygon

All of them are currently at Level 100.

Quote Originally Posted by tman9199 View Post
    Hi guys and gals, I just picked up black2 and I haven't played Pokémon in years, since prolly yellow on GBC. soo I'm pretty rusty haha. But I wanted to ask if anyone has a Charmander they are willing to trade...I know I'm a noob when it comes to this but I was referred to the forum to ask since I have no way of getting him otherwise.
    Try this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...Kanto-Families
    Last edited by Nulava; 9th December 2013 at 8:17 PM.

Restarted White 2, and am now going through the process of training up my dragon team which were all hatched from eggs.

Four of them don't have the right nature, but I'll worry about that post-game.

Current Team:
    Gible lvl 15
    Deino lvl 18
    Dratini lvl 16
    Axew lvl 16
    Horsea lvl 17
    Bagon lvl 15

Team update:

Gabite lvl 28
    Shelgon lvl 30
    Dragonair lvl 30
    Deino lvl 27
    Axew lvl 27
    Kingdra lvl 34

Team update:

Garchomp lvl 48
    Salamence lvl 50
    Dragonair lvl 48
    Deino lvl 46
    Haxorus lvl 48
    Kingdra lvl 47

My team consists of:

Emboar
    Magnezone
    Jellicent
    Crobat
    Gigalith

As for my last I do use Leavanny, however I am thinking of changing it to another grass type like Sawsbuck or Lilligant. Are these pokemon any good to use in-game?.

guys i need help should i pick Crobat or Skarmory

Restarted White 2:

Now I have Level 20 Pignite.

I will be catching more Pokemon soon as I have decided a team.

Playing White 2 over again... My team right now is Lucario, Azumarill, Serperior, Growlithe, Unfezant, and Ampharos. Waiting till I get a Fire Stone and Growlithe learns a few moves because Arcanine can't learn them and I always keep my starter on my team. Everyone on this team except Growlithe was actually on my team my first time through White 2 actually.

My Team in W2:
    Samurott
    Leavanny
    Excadrill
    Braviary
    Espeon
    Kyurem-W

My White 2 team consists of:

1.) Samurott
    2.) Latias
    3.) Lucario
    4.) Arcanine
    5.) Electivire
    6.) Braviary

I jsut recently achieved getting all these guys up to level 100.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

In my Black 2, I started out with Tepig since I already chose Snivy and Oshawott in Black and White. So there's Emboar. I couldn't resist picking up a Riolu early game so Lucario makes #2. Then there's Flygon, Hydreigon, Garbodor (for a challenge), and finally Excadrill. Overall, not a bad team for in-game and I don't recall having any trouble except when I started doing more competitive things like the PWT.
    The medal rally isn't dead yet!!

241/255 medals

Hi, so I was planning on doing an anime-run of Pokemon White 2.

I'm starting with Snivy and I was wondering if someone was willing to give me two pokemon that they would like to see someone use or that someone hasn't used in a while.

Main Team-

• Snivy- Servine- Serperior

Reserves-

Black 2 Trainer Card:

Name- Aiden Martin
    Status- Getting ready to set out on my new journey tomorrow
    Idols- Red, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Iris
    School- Aspertia Academy
    Traveling Buddies-

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________
    Aiden VS Hugh

VS

was first to go down, so and Aiden won

Actually had a team of eight when going through White 2 the first time, of course I had to leave two out for the E4.

Started off with Tepig since I picked Snivy in White and Oshawott in BlazeBlack, and I actually stuck with him.
    Pigenstein the Emboar
    Nolan the Octillery
    Nruff the Mamoswine
    Sophia the Grumpig
    Magna-Tova the Magnezone
    Ashera the Leavanny

The two I left out of the E4 were:
    Ilyana the Cinccino
    Septimus the Golurk
    Weirdly enough this was the second time I had two Ground-types in my team. Also, half the team were transferred in as eggs from White. I wanted to make it so that I still had 'Mons that were in Unova's Dex, even though Spoink's a B2 exclusive. I've always wanted to use a few of these and they served me quite well, even if this was one of the slowest/defensively frail teams I've come up with.

This is my plan for my current play through. It seems promising, and it will be my first time using Serperior, Lucario, and Swanna.

Serperior (M) - Adamant/Careful/Impish (Overgrow)
    Lucario (M) - Modest/Timid (Inner Focus/Steadfast)
    Ampharos (F) - Modest (Static)
    Arcanine (M) - Adamant/Jolly (Intimidate)
    Krookodile (M) - Adamant/Jolly (Moxie)
    Swanna (F) - Modest/Timid (Keen Eye/Big Pecks)
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Thread bumped, closed.

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112