Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2800

Thread: Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Speaking of which, what do you think of my team with the two new additions?

Houndoom is one of my fave Pokemon, I've got one called Bella named after my black Labrador

That being said, whilst I do like all the Pokemon in your team, I think together, they are not your coolest team. I think your previous team hit the nail on the head in terms of coolness, why did you remove Serperior?
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Quote Originally Posted by Reddyll View Post
    Haha wow you're ready . though are you just going to pick snivy as your starter? What is pokerus, I hear it every time. Is it some sort of poke virus that boost stats? Are you going to trade over a level 40 suicune
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9rus
    enjoy dude. dont forget, google is your friend.
    My Firered Team: My Emerald Team:
    My Platinum Team: My Heartgold Team:
    My White Team: My (planned) White 2 Team:
    My (planned) Black 2 Team:

Name: Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Bsugarhigh View Post
    Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    Houndoom is one of my fave Pokemon, I've got one called Bella named after my black Labrador

That being said, whilst I do like all the Pokemon in your team, I think together, they are not your coolest team. I think your previous team hit the nail on the head in terms of coolness, why did you remove Serperior?
    Unfortunately Poison types could just roll my team and I had nothing to deal with Electric pokemon. Needed a pokemon who could hit hard and powerful right off the bat.

I think Houndoom makes this team way cooler though >.<
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

3DS Friend Code: 3711-8931-6762

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Unfortunately Poison types could just roll my team and I had nothing to deal with Electric pokemon. Needed a pokemon who could hit hard and powerful right off the bat.

I think Houndoom makes this team way cooler though >.<
    Houndoom is definitely very cool. Don't get me wrong, I still think your team is unique and very cool a nice mix between badass and cute.

So anyways, I made two changes to my team, because not having a flier in-game was on the verge of giving me an emotional breakdown (I'll probably die alone lol).

Anyways, Magmortar is still part of my Sinnoh team so, although I liked the fact that Magby was caught early, I decided to switch him out for the level 35 Volcarona, whom I've not used in a story before. I used a Larvesta once but never got past the 7th gym with it before I reset the game for some reason or another. Anyways, Volcarona doesn't learn any good moves until stupidly high level so I'll have to trade it over to Black when i get it to teach it Flamethrower etc, then she'll be a great addition to the squad.

Now, I now I was pretty adamant about using Banette cause he's so mischievous and cool but it was bothering me that I had four special attackers and only two physical. Cobalion can actually be caught quite early, like, after the 6th gym? I do like acquiring the assistance of non-uber legendary during a playthrough. Cobalion brings a lot to the table with his brilliant typing and comes with Secret Sword and Iron Head so he will fit seamlessly into the team as soon as he is caught.

So yeah, basically, I've scrapped 1 ghost type to bring the bug, fighting and steel types into the team along with a flier, not bad I think

Also to further concrete the idea that I will in fact die alone and lonely, I am also happy that I've got three males and three females now, Lapras, Serp and Volc are female, Jolt, Zangoose and Cob male

This does mean that all my Pokemon are caught mid to late game, so I will be trading a lil Jolteon over early in the game to help Snivy/Servine/Serperior until additional members are caught.

Hope you like the changes
    Last edited by Violent Red; 7th August 2012 at 12:34 AM.
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

When is that Volcarona first available? I'm assuming not right away based on the level.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    When is that Volcarona first available? I'm assuming not right away based on the level.
    As soon as you beat clay.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

My current team in White 2

-Vaporeon lvl. 46
    -Magnezone lvl 46
    -Braviary lvl. 44
    -Haxorus lvl. 49
    -Claydol lvl. 44
    -Arcanine lvl. 45

Rate? Thoughts?

Oh also, I'm about to fight that dragon gym leader old man, I forgot his name.
    Last edited by NES; 7th August 2012 at 8:13 AM.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

I think I need an Ice-Type Pokemon. But I don't know which of the planned team I want to switch. If I'll switch anyone.
    - Serperior
    - Magnezone
    - Lucario
    - Chandelure
    - Jellicent
    - Braviary

I also just learned that my future Braviary will have Defiant Ability. Woohoo.
    Last edited by Schade; 7th August 2012 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NES View Post

-Vaporeon lvl. 46
    -Magnezone lvl 46
    -Braviary lvl. 44
    -Haxorus lvl. 49
    -Claydol lvl. 44
    -Arcanine lvl. 45

Rate? Thoughts?

You'll be fine with that team mate, decent coverage and some unique and uncommon choices of Pokemon. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I think I need an Ice-Type Pokemon. But I don't know which of the planned team I want to switch. If I'll switch anyone.
    - Serperior
    - Magnezone
    - Lucario
    - Chandelure
    - Jellicent
    - Braviary
    I'd remove Jellicent. As far as water types go for in-game, I hate it. Plus, you've got a more offensive ghost in Chandelure. Jellicent does provide your with HM Surf though which I like to carry in my team members as well as Fly.

Fortunately, a lot of Ice types can also learn surf and some provide water as a type too.

Cool ice-type candidates in the new regional dex are

- Glaceon
    - Beartic
    - Lapras
    - Walrein
    - Dewgong
    - Weavile

There are a few more ice types but those are my faves on offer. Most can still give you surf, but all would fit nicely into your team. Lapras in my personal fave but you are spoiled for choice
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:

But what Ice-Type Pokemon is easily aveilable not too late in-game that is strong and can also learn surf, along with STAB Ice moves?

But what Ice-Type Pokemon is easily aveilable not too late in-game that is strong and can also learn surf, along with STAB Ice moves?
    Cubchoo/Beartic is most likely the one you'll meet first - route 7 in Winter, around level 30.

If you've got friends/a second DS you could trade any of them over at any time.
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:

You won't get glaceon until after you beat the e4. Lapras are in village bridge which is right before the 7th gym and it is bulky and gains stab from both water and ice moves.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

but lapras is insaely hard to get, you need one of those special little spots in water and even then its only a 5 percent chance of getting it.

Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.

Quote Originally Posted by andresballer03 View Post
    but lapras is insaely hard to get, you need one of those special little spots in water and even then its only a 5 percent chance of getting it.

Don't pay too much attention to the %'s in my experience they are not realistically accurate. As for the water bubble spots, just run up and down the side of the bank, it's pretty easy.
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:

After finally working out my Pokemon Black 2 team, I've turned my attention to Pokemon White 2.

Samurott

Nature: Adamant/Jolly.
    Ability: Torrent
    Moveset: Swords Dance, Megahorn, Superpower, Waterfall.

Since I've already used Tepig and will be using Snivy in Black 2, this was an obvious decision. Alternatively, I could go for a Modest/Timid nature and have a Special set with Surf, Ice Beam and, uh, something else. It's Physical movepool is better, but Surf makes getting around easier.

Scolipede

Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Swarm
    Moveset: Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Agility, Megahorn.

I was going to use this on my Black 2 team, but I think it works better here instead.

Braviary

Ability: Defiant
    Moveset: Roost/Return, U-Turn, Superpower, Fly/Brave Bird.

I'm excited to find that you can get it early, and with its Dreamworld ability to boot. I love its design, but you got it so late in the other games that I could never be bothered training one.

Jolteon

Nature: Modest/Timid
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Moveset: Volt Switch, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt.

Has a shallow move pool, but it's fast, adorable and has great Special Attack. And since its possible to get one good moveset out of it, who cares if it has anything else?

Lucario

Ability: Inner Focus
    Moveset: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball, and, uh, something else.

I'm torn about this one. I want a Special Lucario, but the best thing to complete this set would be holding off its evolution until Level 47 to get Nasty Plot. That's a very long time to wait in game. On the other hand, if it went mixed it could use Ice Punch and/or Close Combat. (I don't want to use a purely physical set because the team could really use Dragon Pulse.)

For the last slot, I'm not sure which of the following I'm going to use:

Flygon

Ability: Levitate
    Moveset: U-Turn, Dragon Claw/Outrage, Earthquake, Rock Slide.

Sandslash

Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Moveset: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Super Fang.

On the one hand, Sandslash has Earthquake in its level up set and will actually learn it before the Elite Four. On the other hand, I've never used Flygon in game before. They are both cool Pokemon, so I may end up flipping a coin.

Quote Originally Posted by NES View Post

-Vaporeon lvl. 46
    -Magnezone lvl 46
    -Braviary lvl. 44
    -Haxorus lvl. 49
    -Claydol lvl. 44
    -Arcanine lvl. 45

Rate? Thoughts?

That's a really nice team you put together! Are they favorites of yours?

- Serperior
    - Magnezone
    - Lucario
    - Chandelure
    - Jellicent
    - Braviary

I also just learned that my future Braviary will have Defiant Ability. Woohoo.
    Beartic is a great choice if you want an ice type and something that can hit fairly hard. That said I don't think you're in need of an Ice type...Sad thing about Ice pokemon is that they don't really provide the best defenses and most pokemon learn Ice type moves for coverage as is. You can teach Jelli Ice Beam and Lucario Ice Punch if you are worried about Dragons. Run with what you have

Quote Originally Posted by Andraste View Post
    After finally working out my Pokemon Black 2 team, I've turned my attention to Pokemon White 2.

Samurott

Ability: Torrent
    Moveset: Swords Dance, Megahorn, Superpower, Waterfall.

Since I've already used Tepig and will be using Snivy in Black 2, this was an obvious decision. Alternatively, I could go for a Modest/Timid nature and have a Special set with Surf, Ice Beam and, uh, something else. It's Physical movepool is better, but Surf makes getting around easier.

I'd recommend you go special on Samurott as you only have one special attacker on this team. Do Modest with Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Filler(Hydro Pump)

Scolipede

Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Swarm
    Moveset: Megahorn, Rock Slide, Double Edge, Earthquake
    Moveset: Sword Dance-Agility, Baton Pass, Megahorn, Rock Slide(EQ)

I was going to use this on my Black 2 team, but I think it works better here instead.

Use the first set with a Choice Band. You don't really need to pass Sword Dance, but you could Baton Pass Agility. In-game it's not that great. I posted a Baton Pass set underneath, but only use Agility or Sword Dance.

Braviary

Ability: Defiant
    Moveset: Roost/Return, U-Turn, Superpower, Fly/Brave Bird.

I'm excited to find that you can get it early, and with its Dreamworld ability to boot. I love its design, but you got it so late in the other games that I could never be bothered training one.

Without Brave Bird you can go ahead and use Return as it is in-game.

Jolteon

Nature: Timid
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Moveset: Volt Switch, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt.

Has a shallow move pool, but it's fast, adorable and has great Special Attack. And since its possible to get one good moveset out of it, who cares if it has anything else?

Truth. Anyways, it's the best in-game set for Jolteon. If you insist on using Soli as a Baton Passer then you could replace Volt Switch and Signal Beam for Substitute and Baton Pass. I wouldn't recommend it though.

Lucario

Ability: Inner Focus
    Moveset: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball, and, uh, something else.

I'm torn about this one. I want a Special Lucario, but the best thing to complete this set would be holding off its evolution until Level 47 to get Nasty Plot. That's a very long time to wait in game. On the other hand, if it went mixed it could use Ice Punch and/or Close Combat. (I don't want to use a purely physical set because the team could really use Dragon Pulse.)

Not entirely. Now, you could just hold off on it, but if you're willing to get Choice Specs then Lucario can use it quite well. Use Psychic in the last move-slot.

For the last slot, I'm not sure which of the following I'm going to use:

Flygon

Ability: Levitate
    Moveset: U-Turn, Dragon Claw/Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch

Sandslash

Ability: Sand Veil
    Moveset: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Night Slash.

On the one hand, Sandslash has Earthquake in its level up set and will actually learn it before the Elite Four. On the other hand, I've never used Flygon in game before. They are both cool Pokemon, so I may end up flipping a coin.
    Some ideas in Bold, a word on Flygon and Sandslash = Use whichever one you want as you already have a flyer on the team. You need to realize though that even in-game Sandslash can't take a Water/Grass attack and something like a strong Psychic can take it out. If you use Sandslash then there would be some merit in using Soli to Baton Pass Agility, but for an in-game team this is quite a bit of effort to set up Sandslash.

I'd put some thought into it, but I'd applaud using Sandslash.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    Don't pay too much attention to the %'s in my experience they are not realistically accurate. As for the water bubble spots, just run up and down the side of the bank, it's pretty easy.
    yeah i understand, its just that in my game i spent well over an hour looking for lapras and i couldnt find him. oh well

Quote Originally Posted by andresballer03 View Post
    yeah i understand, its just that in my game i spent well over an hour looking for lapras and i couldnt find him. oh well
    You'll probably spend about 30 minutes~ in order to find one.

Thing is my Lapras always have to be Female, Modest and with Water Absorb.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

I cant wait to get the game lol! My team will look like this:

Serperior (transferred from white)
    OSHAWOTT!!
    Arceus (from white)
    Lucario (white)
    Stoutland
    My sixth is indecided. Too many choices :/

I've been thinking and decided to change my team up a bit so here's my new party:

Samurott (Mild/Rash)
    Trait: Torrent
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam/Grass Knot
    - Detect
    - Megahorn

Zoroark (Hasty)
    Trait: Illusion
    - Night Daze
    - Flamethrower
    - Grass Knot
    - U-Turn

Scrafty (Adamant/Impish)
    Trait: Moxie/Shed Skin
    - Hi Jump Kick/Drain Punch
    - Foul Play
    - Ice/Fire Punch
    - Bulk Up

Roserade (Modest/Bold/Calm)
    Trait: Natural Cure
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Venoshock
    - Giga Drain
    - Rest

Claydol (Bold)
    Trait: Levitate
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earth Power
    - Ice Beam
    - Psyshock/Psychic/Rapid Spin/Toxic

Crustle (Adamant)
    Trait: Sturdy
    - Shell Smash
    - Rock Slide
    - X-Scissor
    - Earthquake

It's a relatively defensive team, I think. Something I've never really done before since I usually go for all out offence. Not sure about Crustle so if anyone has any suggestions over it I'm all ears. Would appreciate alternative moves (or entire sets, maybe) as well.
    Last edited by ryanthehuman; 7th August 2012 at 5:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanthehuman View Post
    I've been thinking and decided to change my team up a bit so here's my new party:

Samurott (Modest)
    Trait: Torrent
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Detect
    - Grass Knot

There really isn't a reason to go mixed on Samurott. Megahorn is a cool move, but going mixed just for that one move isn't that worthwhile. You'd really just be using either move to deal with Grass types. If you want to go mixed just for the sake of going mixed though you'll probably want a Quiet nature as his speed isn't that great and you don't want to cut back it's defenses.

Zoroark (Hasty)
    Trait: Illusion
    - Night Daze / Dark Pulse
    - Flamethrower
    - Grass Knot
    - U-Turn / Low Sweep

Great set. Alternatively you could use Low Sweep over U-Turn if you don't want to be forced out, but that's no big deal really. I will say this - Get Dark Pulse. Moves with 95% Accuracy are cursed to miss like.... At the Worst Possible Times.

Scrafty (Adamant/Impish)
    Trait: Moxie/Shed Skin
    - Drain Punch
    - Foul Play
    - Ice Punch
    - Bulk Up

Since you're going with Bulk Up, definitely use Drain Punch. Ice Punch is probably better due to Iris+Nailing Flying types. I'd prefer Shed Skin in-game specifically due to status moves. He can pump up quite a few Bulk Ups anyways.

Roserade (Timid/Modest)
    Trait: Natural Cure
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Sludge Bomb / Venoshock

- Giga Drain
    - Shadow Ball

I'd be iffy on SR and Spikes in-game, but Toxic Spikes is fun. It's an evil combo with Venoshock, but you may still want to use Sludge Bomb on this. Go Timid, but Modest can also work. Roserade is a hard hitting Grass type and don't be afraid to use it as such in-game.

Claydol (Bold)
    Trait: Levitate
    - Calm Mind
    - Earth Power
    - Ice Beam
    - Psyshock

Bold is a pretty good nature for Claydol and it can further defend itself with Calm Mind. No reason to use Stealth Rock in-game at all so go for Calm Mind and watch this....Multi-Eyed thingy become a weapon of doom!

Crustle (Adamant)
    Trait: Sturdy
    - Shell Smash
    - Rock Slide
    - X-Scissor
    - Earthquake

A great pokemon to use and Shell Smash is just so much fun. I think you're set is fine and you'll love using it!

It's a relatively defensive team, I think. Something I've never really done before since I usually go for all out offence. Not sure about Crustle so if anyone has any suggestions over it I'm all ears. Would appreciate alternative moves (or entire sets, maybe) as well.
    Put some ideas in Bold, hope they help you out! Love the team.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

Okay, with Black And White 2, I'll be starting, for my first time ever, I'll be getting into competitive gaming. Can anyone suggest good team members, ONLY FROM BLACK 2, no other generations, please, I am pretty poor. So anyways, all I know is that I want to use Scoutland, because I heard he is an incredible tank. And I might want to use EMboar, as he is my favorite Pokemon (Besides Zoroark, check my name for confirmation.) Can anyone suggest good team members, and good movesets, thank you. I really need the help, because I really want to get into it this year. Thanks in advance.

Here goes...

@ Mystic Water
    Torrent
    ~Surf
    ~Ice Beam
    ~X-Scissor
    ~Revenge

@ Life Orb
    Magic Guard
    ~Psychic
    ~Air Slash
    ~Fly(I needed someone)
    ~Cosmic Power

@ Wide Lens
    Moxie
    ~Hi Jump Kick
    ~Crunch
    ~Facade
    ~Rock Slide

@ Leftovers
    Mummy
    ~Will-O-Wisp
    ~Hex
    ~Psychic
    ~Rest

@ ???(Taking Suggestions)
    Scrappy
    ~Crunch
    ~Retaliate
    ~Reversal
    ~Ice Fang

@ ???(Taking Suggestions)
    Compoundeyes
    ~Thunder
    ~Bug Buzz
    ~Volt Switch
    ~Energy Ball

Well that is it! Hope you didn't hate it and please leave some suggestions below! Thank you for the time.
    P.S I dont like using same items on my team twice
    Last edited by Reddyll; 7th August 2012 at 5:41 PM.

Sorry dude, but my Zoroark never misses his Night Daze. Keep Night Daze, it deals more damage than Dark Pulse and the accuracy loss may hinder even the scariest of the opponents. Guess how my Zoroark managed to defeat Cynthia's Garchomp at the same level?

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryZoroark View Post
    Okay, with Black And White 2, I'll be starting, for my first time ever, I'll be getting into competitive gaming. Can anyone suggest good team members, ONLY FROM BLACK 2, no other generations, please, I am pretty poor. So anyways, all I know is that I want to use Scoutland, because I heard he is an incredible tank. And I might want to use EMboar, as he is my favorite Pokemon (Besides Zoroark, check my name for confirmation.) Can anyone suggest good team members, and good movesets, thank you. I really need the help, because I really want to get into it this year. Thanks in advance.
    @ Choice Scarf
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly or Rash
    ~ Flare Blitz / Flamethrower
    ~ Wild Charge / Scald
    ~ Head Smash / Grass Knot
    ~ Superpower

Emboar has some serious power behind it, but it's speed can be an issue. I love using it with Choice Scarf. I suggested two sets. The first is pure physical, the second is a special set with Superpower thrown in.

@ Choice Band
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    ~ Return
    ~ Superpower
    ~ Ice Fang/Crunch
    ~ Wild Charge

His speed isn't the best, but he doesn't need a Scarf really. Choice Band gives you more immediate power to use.

@ ~ (Life Orb/Focus Sash)
    Nature: Hasty
    ~ Dark Pulse / Night Daze
    ~ Flamethrower
    ~ Grass Knot / Sucker Punch
    ~ U-Turn / Low Sweep

Use N's, it levels fast and Hasty isn't a bad nature. If you want to use it over WiFi all you need to do is swap Grass Knot for Sucker Punch.

@ Leftovers
    ~ Shift Gear
    ~ Gear Grind
    ~ Return
    ~ Wild Charge

I'm not a fan of low accuracy moves, but Gear Grind isn't a bad one and Klinklang can easily take a few hits without worrying too much. Shift Gear is a combo of Agility+Howl and if you use this you'll see why it only needs one boost to tear things apart.

@ Life Orb
    Nature: Timid
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Roost
    ~ Psychic/Psyshock
    ~ Air Slash

Now, the team does have 3 pokemon weak to fighting, so this is your counter. 4x Resistant and has Psychic and Air Slash to back it up. If you get one with Magic Guard then Life Orb does no damage to it which is awesome. This one is a great team player for you.

@ Life Orb
    Nature: Naive/Rash
    ~ Surf
    ~ Hurricane / Ice Beam
    ~ Brave Bird / Fly
    ~ Roost

Swanna isn't a bad pokemon to use. Now Hurricane is pretty strong, but due to it's bad accuracy you can use Ice Beam over it. Brave Bird is the best final move, but Fly will probably suit your needs in-game better.

I tried to give you some original choices to use on this team. Let me know if you want to use other pokemon and I can try this again for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddyll View Post
    Here goes...

@ Mystic Water
    Torrent
    ~Surf
    ~Ice Beam
    ~ Grass Knot
    ~ Hydro Pump/Superpower(if you are using a neutral nature to attk)

If you are going to use a Neutral nature for attack then use Superpower(Like a Quiet Nature), if not use Hydro Pump. Ice Beam is already covering Grass types, no need for X-Scissor. Use Grass Knot to take out other water types.

@ Life Orb
    Magic Guard
    ~Psychic
    ~Air Slash
    ~Fly(I needed someone) / Roost
    ~Calm Mind

I just posted a set for someone else :P

@ Wide Lens
    Moxie
    ~Drain Punch
    ~Crunch
    ~Bulk Up
    ~Ice Punch

Scrafty is great with Bulk Up. If you insist on not using Bulk Up then go for Hi Jump Kick in it's place, but I don't recommend it.

@ Leftovers
    Mummy
    ~Will-O-Wisp / Calm Mind
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Psychic
    ~Rest

Will-O-Wisp still only has a 75% Accuracy to work off of. So although Hex might seem fun, it's not a good idea to use it over Shadow Ball if you are thinking of abusing Hex. Actually, you can not use Will-O-Wisp at all and just boost up with Calm Mind.

@ Choice Band
    Scrappy
    ~Crunch
    ~Return
    ~Super Power
    ~Ice Fang/Crunch

@ Life Orb(Taking Suggestions)
    Compoundeyes
    ~Thunder
    ~Bug Buzz
    ~Volt Switch
    ~Energy Ball

Best set you can use in-game.

Well that is it! Hope you didn't hate it and please leave some suggestions below! Thank you for the time.
    P.S I dont like using same items on my team twice
    There you go in bold, tell me what you think.
    Last edited by Ashrynn; 7th August 2012 at 7:28 PM.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast