Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2800

Thread: Official BW2 IN-GAME Team Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Kyurem1515 View Post
    this moveset contains move tutor moves.
    coil
    leaf blade
    aqua tail
    iron tail/outrage
    Thanks for your help, this wouldn't be a bad choice!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    @Dragoniteftw

I have not personally used Serperior but I know people who have, so I'll give you a common moveset:
    Serperior:
    -Coil
    -Dragon Tail
    -Aqua Tail
    -Leaf Blade

While Aqua Tail and Dragon Tail(I believe) are move tutor moves, they are worth it in the long run.
    thanks for the feedback, But is dragon tail really worth a move spot? 60 damage and 90 accuracy with the ability to switch out pokemon really doesn't appear that attractive to me, am I missing something?

White FC: 2666 1277 6544
        Spoiler:- Credit & Trade offers:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniteftw View Post

thanks for the feedback, But is dragon tail really worth a move spot? 60 damage and 90 accuracy with the ability to switch out pokemon really doesn't appear that attractive to me, am I missing something?
    I'm thinking in the mindset of beating the Champ and Dragon helps so you're really only options there are Outrage and Dragon Tail. It's not the best move to use, Outrage is a little better just the only downfall there is the confusion.

No problem. Glad I could help.
    Pearl Team-
    White Team-
    White 2 Team-
    White 2 Friend Code:2280 5286 2960

I'm thinking in the mindset of beating the Champ and Dragon helps so you're really only options there are Outrage and Dragon Tail. It's not the best move to use, Outrage is a little better just the only downfall there is the confusion.
    Well you can't get Ourage until Post game and you could run a mixed Serperior and teach it Dragon Pulse instead.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    Hey. I haven't played W2/B2 yet, so I don't know what the majority of the opponents' Pokemon typing will be, but I'm sure you won't have much of problem if that's the team you want. Most teams are okay for the main story.

I did notice just by looking at your Pokemon's types, (because I don't know their movesets) that your team doesn't cover Electric, Psychic, or Ghost Pokemon. So I would definitely teach some of your team moves like Earthquake/Dig/Shadow Ball/Crunch/Bug Buzz/etc. to cover all the different types of Pokemon. You might also consider teaching one of your Pokemon an Ice move to help take out Dragons. I know Salamence is Super-Effective against Dragons, but it's also weak against them, so it's better to have a back-up plan just in case something happens to Salamence. I hope this helped. Good luck.
    thank you so much for the useful recommend . :-)

Hello there everyone! This is my first time posting on Serebii! (go ewasy on me please! :P)

I'm having some difficulty deciding on my final team for Pokemon Black 2, heres what I was thinking so far:

Golduck
    Ampharos (not too entirely sure)
    Lucario
    Arcanine
    Espeon/Umbreon (most likely espeon)

and any one of the following:

Excadrill
    Leavanny
    Stoutland
    Crustle
    Glaceon (maybe for post game)
    Floatzel (again not sure)
    Simisage
    Gigalith
    Conkeldurr
    Flygon
    Reuniclus
    Zebstrika
    Eelektross
    Zoroark
    Aggron
    Zangoose
    Beartic
    Drapion
    Bisharp
    Seisimitoad

Any help would obviously retuned and greatly appriciated

Your team is quite weak to ground so i would switch ampharos with eelektross and the 6th choose between flygon and leavanny.Also if your golduck will know psychic i would replace espeon with zoroark
    Last edited by Kyurem1515; 18th August 2012 at 7:44 PM.
    Pearl Team-
    White Team-
    White 2 Team-

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    That's a pretty cool idea. I have been thinking of teams like that.
    I thought of:
    Mythical- Lapras, Gyarados, Moltres, Zapdos, Charizard, Hydreigon, Rapidash, Ninetales, Abomasnow
    Serpent- Milotic, Arbok, Dragonair, Serperior, Gyarados, Gorebyss/Huntail, Onix/Steelix
    Dinosaurs- Lapras, Aerodactyl, Mamoswine, Tropius, Archeops, Rampardos, Bastiodon, (and other Fossil Pokemon)
    The Mythical Team would be awesome.

I posted a Serpent team awhile back actually.

Bastiodon wouldn't do much for the team posted and Omastar is the only special sweeper so Carracosta is not a good choice over it.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

3DS Friend Code: 3711-8931-6762

i agree, replace ampharos with eelektross (great sweeper, and has levitate) go for espeon, and for your sixth a flygon to give you a flier and add strength, or maybe a hydreigon if you have the patience to level it up. if not espeon or umbreon, a weavile would be a nice fit, adding great typing to your team.
    My Firered Team: My Emerald Team:
    My Platinum Team: My Heartgold Team:
    My White Team: My (planned) White 2 Team:
    My (planned) Black 2 Team:

Name: Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Bsugarhigh View Post
    Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.

Oh my god. New team member:

Serperior
    Starmie
    Lucario
    Magnezone
    Crobat?
    Houndoom

Question: Where do I get Zubat and Houndour? Think I mixed up their names, I always do.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

@Dragoniteftw

Ok, I was wrong, definitely listen to Cascade and teach it Dragon Pulse, a very nice Dragon move.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post

Serperior
    Starmie
    Lucario
    Magnezone
    Crobat?
    Houndoom

Question: Where do I get Zubat and Houndour? Think I mixed up their names, I always do.
    Zubat you can catch in Castelia Sewers and Houndour isn't available in-game.
    Last edited by GoldCyndaquil; 18th August 2012 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post

Serperior
    Starmie
    Lucario
    Magnezone
    Crobat?
    Houndoom

Great team, but as posted Houndour can't be obtained in-game.

If you can trade one over or get one via Dreamworld then definitely use it!

If not then Chandelure would make a decent replacement to it.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

@Ashrynn I like your use of Golurk over Mismagius, so will you be putting Fly on Flygon or Golurk or both? Assuming that you want a flyer and Fly can help you with their weakness to Grass-types.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyurem1515 View Post
    Your team is quite weak to ground so i would switch ampharos with eelektross and the 6th choose between flygon and leavanny.Also if your golduck will know psychic i would replace espeon with zoroark
    Quote Originally Posted by andresballer03 View Post
    i agree, replace ampharos with eelektross (great sweeper, and has levitate) go for espeon, and for your sixth a flygon to give you a flier and add strength, or maybe a hydreigon if you have the patience to level it up. if not espeon or umbreon, a weavile would be a nice fit, adding great typing to your team.

Thanks guys, is their a scenario whereby I could somehow include Excadrill into my team, aswell as your edits?

@Ashrynn I like your use of Golurk over Mismagius, so will you be putting Fly on Flygon or Golurk or both? Assuming that you want a flyer and Fly can help you with their weakness to Grass-types.
    To do WiFi and such I'll have Substitute on Golurk, but outside of that Golurk will have Fly > Substitute.
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Great team, but as posted Houndour can't be obtained in-game.

If you can trade one over or get one via Dreamworld then definitely use it!

If not then Chandelure would make a decent replacement to it.
    Lol, thanks (goldcyndaquil too), I saw it on your team on started getting excited, Houndoom brings back a lot of good memories. Might trade one over to replace Arcanine if I can get through Platinum or Soul Silver and have enough time to breed for IVs and a nature.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by arawn View Post
    thank you so much for the useful recommend . :-)
    You are very welcome I'm glad I could help and, if you need anymore help or advice, feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    The Mythical Team would be awesome.

I posted a Serpent team awhile back actually.

Bastiodon wouldn't do much for the team posted and Omastar is the only special sweeper so Carracosta is not a good choice over it.
    Thanks. I think the Mythical Team is cool too. I love Mythical creatures so I really like all of those Pokemon. I definitely want to try it out after W2/B2 comes out.

I didn't see your Serpent Team post. I guess "Great Minds Think Alike" huh? Lol.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Samurott Heracross Altaria Magnezone Magmortar Espeon DW for B2
    Emboar Roserade Ampaharos Azumarill Reuniclus Zoroark for W2. Espeon is gonna be called Psycho and Altaria will be Malfoy (HARRY POTTER REFERENCES FTW) an Emboar and Samurott will be Porkchop and Jackie respectively.

What would a good special-sweeping set for Omastar look like? Just out of curiosity.

Omastar
    Modest Nature
    ~Ancientpower
    ~Earth Power
    ~Surf/Scald
    ~Ice Beam

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Right now I'm looking at an Electivire traded from White as an Elekid, with Oshawott as my starter. Flygon, Metagross, Umbreon, and Heracross are all pokemon I'm looking to train.

I scrapped my previous team cos i didn't like it too much.
    left with:
    serperior
    azumarill
    flygon

can i please have suggestions for the last members
    Pearl Team-
    White Team-
    White 2 Team-

I am thinking for this team:

Jolteon; I never use him and he's fast
    Flygon; never used.
    Braviary; You can catch him early in the game with his hidden ablity defiant.
    Arcanine; He's cool and I learn himnew powerfull moves such as Outrage.
    Lucario; Never used in the previous games because you can catch him very late, and now you can catch him before the first gym.

I need a good water pokemon, has anyone ideas?

Thanks, Shine. I was wondering what Omastar would use for a Rock move. I was hoping he could breed for Power Gem, but I guess not. Sometimes you just gotta settle for second-best. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Omastar
    Modest Nature
    ~Ancientpower
    ~Earth Power
    ~Surf/Scald
    ~Ice Beam
    Shine, that's a great set if you want all special moves, but a real sweeper set on Omastar would want to use Shell Smash.

Omastar @ White Herb/Life Orb/Etc.
    Nature: Modest
    ~ Shell Smash (Dbls Sp.Atk, Atk, and Speed at the cost of defense)
    ~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Earthpower
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast