Thread: Paranoia Agent

Default Paranoia Agent

I finished watching this anime today. For those who don't know, it's about this kid who goes around striking people with his bat. Then things get weird, but you'll have to watch it to know what I mean. The theme song sounds pretty neat.

Talk about about

I adore this show. It takes a very special show to do a comic relief breather/filler episode about a suicide pact involving a young child and have it be genuinely hilarious. Also: Radar Man.
    Done here.

I'm really picky about anime, and this just hits all of my sweet spots in terms of what I'm looking for. It's David Lynch craziness melded into the Japanese psyche. I love the lead detective so much.

i thought it was amazing until it hit the "weird" episodes. those really killed it for me...

Quote Originally Posted by mephistopheles. View Post
    i thought it was amazing until it hit the "weird" episodes. those really killed it for me...
    Wait. Which episodes aren't the weird ones?
    Done here.

the first six? when they were doing regular detective work without all the trippy things. those were considered normal to me at least.

This is another one of those "classic" shows that are on my list but I still haven't got around to watching yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mephistopheles. View Post
    the first six? when they were doing regular detective work without all the trippy things. those were considered normal to me at least.
    They were... still pretty trippy.
    Done here.

i honestly don't remember as much since i last watched it in like... 2009. either way i preferred the first half and i would be willing to watch it again since i remember it being one of the anime moments i enjoyed the most.