Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soul Eater anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    *ponders* no the smile isn't crazy enough :T
    *Facepalms* The 'smile' is just a zipper! But how can you make a zipper look crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by CraziedCreator View Post
    *Facepalms* The 'smile' is just a zipper! But how can you make a zipper look crazy?
    Does this answer your question? ~> http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...netteStein.png

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

XD Yes, yes it does.

Okay, revising:
    Justin would be Haxorus, because of the guillotine he uses = the blades on Haxorus' face.
    That leaves Giriko to be Bisharp.
    Also, I think Patty would actually be better as Purloin instead of Glameow, but I still see her as a cat.
    Kid would be Ho-oh or Eevee, because both of these pokémon's names and bodies are symmetrical. Girafarig and Alomomola have palindrome names too, but Girafarig's body isn't symmetrical, and I don't see Kid as a pink fish.

Do other people agree? Disagree?

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
    Kid would be Ho-oh or Eevee, because both of these pokémon's names and bodies are symmetrical. Girafarig and Alomomola have palindrome names too, but Girafarig's body isn't symmetrical, and I don't see Kid as a pink fish.

Do other people agree? Disagree?
    I disagree with Kid's pokemon verison (Is that what we're calling it?) shouldn't be symmetrical. He's asymmetrical, shouldn't he's pokemon verison be too? Someone earlier that that maybe Kid should be a Magmortar. See?

YES! I finally got Soul Eater Collections 1 and 2... No more poor quality internet episodes x3

I disagree with Kid's pokemon verison (Is that what we're calling it?) shouldn't be symmetrical. He's asymmetrical, shouldn't he's pokemon verison be too? Someone earlier that that maybe Kid should be a Magmortar. See?
    Oh wow, that fits really well! Much better than my ideas.

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.

I just see him as a Duskull, on that episode with the black dragon he is wearing a mask like his dad... so yer.

A Duskull? I see... Never pictured him that way...

Probably just my opinion...

Stein = Banette
    Medusa = Seviper
    Crona = Girafarig
    Lord Death = Duskinor
    Death the Kid = Duskull
    Death Scythe = Scizor
    Liz = Chancey
    Patty = Hapiny
    Sid = Golurk
    Maka = Missmagius
    Soul = Absol
    Black Star = Starmie
    Tsubaki = Marwile

So... does we agree?

I watched it a while back. It was fun enough, but, well...MAKA PUNCH!

Kid is my favorite character. Hell he's one of my favorite ever, easily the highlight of the show for me.

Probably just my opinion...

Stein = Banette
    Medusa = Seviper
    Crona = Girafarig
    Lord Death = Duskinor
    Death the Kid = Duskull
    Death Scythe = Scizor
    Liz = Chancey
    Patty = Hapiny
    Sid = Golurk
    Maka = Missmagius
    Soul = Absol
    Black Star = Starmie
    Tsubaki = Marwile

So... does we agree?
    Yeah!
    Except for Black*Star. I still think he's Loudred.
    And like was perviously mentioned, Magmorter fits Kid well, because of this picture. But the Dusknoir/Duskull thing for Lord Death and Kid is clever too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
    Yeah!
    Except for Black*Star. I still think he's Loudred.
    And like was perviously mentioned, Magmorter fits Kid well, because of this picture. But the Dusknoir/Duskull thing for Lord Death and Kid is clever too.
    Lol yay xD
    Ok I actually really like the idea for Black star as Loudred.
    I understand why you say Magmorter for kid... but it is so fat! I much prefer him as Duskull. :3

Black Star as Loudred is perfect. And I am warming up to the idea as Kid being Duskull.

My girlfriend absolutely loves this series. She has watched the entire series at least twice over. I thought it was interesting, I have an affinity for the Grim Reaper and monsters in general so I checked it out. I lasted until about the third season and I haven't really picked it up since. She keeps telling me that I need to watch it again, but I don't feel like starting from scratch and if I pick up from where I left off I will definitely be lost.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

This is a very interesting anime, I like it well enough, I'm gonna have to watch more of it to really get into it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    My girlfriend absolutely loves this series. She has watched the entire series at least twice over. I thought it was interesting, I have an affinity for the Grim Reaper and monsters in general so I checked it out. I lasted until about the third season and I haven't really picked it up since. She keeps telling me that I need to watch it again, but I don't feel like starting from scratch and if I pick up from where I left off I will definitely be lost.
    just start from a few episodes before the one you've seen last. it should more or less come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mephistopheles. View Post
    just start from a few episodes before the one you've seen last. it should more or less come back to you.
    I would just start from which ever season you where up to.

I watched the first ten episodes, and I have to say, they're pretty good. But I heard that like the first FMA anime, the plot diverged later on...... I hope that it'll be good.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123