Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes Battle Catalog

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Hey, it has been a while since you updated the thread, also it may died soon, well not anymore as this resets the counter....but yeah.
    I had assumed that it had died out, so :U Thanks for bumping, I'll edit in the rest of the stuff now.

e: Haha, I can't believe that Leavanny is has the strongest battle stats out of Ash's current Pokemon.
    Last edited by Valoo.; 2nd August 2012 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    I had assumed that it had died out, so :U Thanks for bumping, I'll edit in the rest of the stuff now.

e: Haha, I can't believe that Leavanny is has the strongest battle stats out of Ash's current Pokemon.
    Meh since a Sewaddle it was showing to be strong so Im not really surprised :P Except I woulda thought Pignite or Pikachu would be stronger, but at least a reserve is doing great

Oh look, Brinty updated the thread. I looked through Brinty's first post again, and I was stunned at how weak Ash's Starter Pokemon are. Pignite has won 47% of his battles, Oshawott has won 50%, and Snivy has won 55%? I honestly expected better numbers at this point in the saga. I hope they improve soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Oh look, Brinty updated the thread. I looked through Brinty's first post again, and I was stunned at how weak Ash's Starter Pokemon are. Pignite has won 47% of his battles, Oshawott has won 50%, and Snivy has won 55%? I honestly expected better numbers at this point in the saga. I hope they improve soon.
    I'm sure you would.

We need TR getting blasted by them on rotation every week, to boost their ratio.

Leavanny is a beast

Funny how Leavanny and Boldore are tied as Ash's second strongest.
    Ash's Reserves are usually stronger then his in-Region Team. It might be because they're used in fewer battles.

I'll post the new win percentages after World Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm sure you would.
    I just find it strange. Ash's Starter Pokemon are usually his strongest, but in this saga, his reserve Pokemon seem to be the strongest of the batch. The irony here is that Ash doesn't use his reserve Pokemon often, yet they're much more reliable than his main ones. It's sad that the writers/producers only care about marketability, but that's just how it is.

It's hard to believe Oshawott hasn't had an official battle since Clay. Him and Snives really need to be used in battle more, while the reserves need more out of battle scenes

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    It's hard to believe Oshawott hasn't had an official battle since Clay. Him and Snives really need to be used in battle more, while the reserves need more out of battle scenes
    Yup, the reserves have been pretty pretty well battle wise after the Clay gymm, besides maybe Palpitoad but well...

I agree I want to see Oshawott and Snivy battle soon but it migth only happen in the league at this point, after they are done with Drayden and TR the league is next.

I agree I want to see Oshawott and Snivy battle soon but it migth only happen in the league at this point, after they are done with Drayden and TR the league is next.
    we may have to wait until the league for snivy, but I'm hoping for something from oshawott during the rocket/meleotta thing

we may have to wait until the league for snivy, but I'm hoping for something from oshawott during the rocket/meleotta thing
    Oshawotth as been doing a lot out of official battles, battling Dragonite, battling Onix, Piplup once in a while.

I'm starting to feel the league is close since everything in the opening seems to be covered or almost covered(besides the two things I mentioned before) thats why I said that.

I would love if Snivy got an episode talking about her own limitations and learning a new move, she is a starter and seems to be pretty popular so I don't really get why she hasn't gotten and episode for herself by now.

Oshawotth as been doing a lot out of official battles, battling Dragonite, battling Onix, Piplup once in a while.

I'm starting to feel the league is close since everything in the opening seems to be covered or almost covered(besides the two things I mentioned before) thats why I said that.

I would love if Snivy got an episode talking about her own limitations and learning a new move, she is a starter and seems to be pretty popular so I don't really get why she hasn't gotten and episode for herself by now.
    its the reason ash shouldn't get all 3 starters. One of them always ends up shafted.

The percent of wins of the main characters is relativy even.
    For those percent, we know that Burgundy is a joke rival because she lost all her battles. Georgia isn't a joke because her win/lose ratio is the normal. Bianca has a low ratio (start to win late and not partcipating in Junior Cup are the causes of this) and Stephan have a great wion ratio because the Donamite. Surprise that trip, becuse the Junior CUp has more win than loses.

its the reason ash shouldn't get all 3 starters. One of them always ends up shafted.
    Not really, Snivy isn't being shafted, they just made her way to strrong from the start and have her a pretty damn good moveset.

She does get to do important stuff but like I've said, its helping Oshawott, helping Snivy, helping Scraggy/Axew, etc not something for her, she isn't being ignored but she isn't getting anything either, she is fun but stale at this point.

I don't remember the Kanto/Unova starters being shafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    I don't remember the Kanto/Unova starters being shafted.
    when was the last time snivy did anything? her and oshawott haven't had a official win since clay, while pignite has had 4 in that time

when was the last time snivy did anything? her and oshawott haven't had a official win since clay, while pignite has had 4 in that time
    Those two aren't meant to battle most of the time. They're meant to be "cute" and flail around the screen with their personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Those two aren't meant to battle most of the time. They're meant to be "cute" and flail around the screen with their personalities.
    At least they have personalities.

Just look at Palpitoad. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    At least they have personalities.

Just look at Palpitoad. xD
    Poor guy. Barely battles and so little personality. I really do wonder what the point was? They could of just had Ash catch Krokorok earlier if they just wanted a ground type for the gym

Poor guy. Barely battles and so little personality. I really do wonder what the point was? They could of just had Ash catch Krokorok earlier if they just wanted a ground type for the gym
    I know! It's almost a shame. :/

At least he's likely to be used in the upcoming tag battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I know! It's almost a shame. :/

At least he's likely to be used in the upcoming tag battle.
    We can hope. Although what I want more is to see it interact in a group shot. Heck just have it in the background eating happily so its something more then a battle machine

First time I came here, sorry. hm
    Great Catalog, interresting to see how strong is Crustle, only 2 losing matches, great !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    First time I came here, sorry. hm
    Great Catalog, interresting to see how strong is Crustle, only 2 losing matches, great !
    It really does paint and interesting Picture when you compare pokemon. See whos overpowered and whos underused

According to this emolga is extremely overpowered and pignite is ash's weakest starter.

Emolga doesn't get many battles anymore. She hasn't battled in a while.

I noticed the first post updated but promised to do this anyway. Here are my numbers which are a little different then the OP.

Ash: 53% (59 out of 112)

Pikachu: 71% (15 out of 21)
    Levanny: 71% (5 out of 7)
    Boldore: 57% (4 out of 7)**
    Unfezant: 50% (3 out of 6)
    Palpitoad: 50% (3 out of 6)
    Krookodile: 50% (3 out of 6)***
    Oshawott: 50% (8 out of 16)
    Snivy: 45% (5 out of 11)**
    Pignite: 42% (8 out of 19)*
    Scraggy: 38% (5 out of 13)*

Iris: 56% (10 out of 18)

Emolga: 100% (3 out of 3)
    Dragonite: 67% (2 out of 3)***
    Exadrill: 50% (3 out of 6)****
    Axew: 33% (2 out of 6)*

Cilian: 62% (13 out of 21)

Crustle: 78% (7 out of 9)***
    Pansage: 56% (5 out of 9)
    Stunfish: 33% (1 out of 3)

*Draws are counted for the Total Number of Battles
    **Counted a Technical Win as a loss if the Pokemon was KO'd
    ***Only the battles this Pokemon had under their Trainer's ownership are counted
    ****Only counted this Pokemon's battles since their Trainer joined the cast

Now for the overall Battling Strength of the Rivals / Recurring Characters!

Stephan: 71% (5 out of 7)
    Kotetsu: 67% (2 out of 3)
    Dawn: 67% (2 out of 3)
    Trip: 63% (10 out of 16)
    Georgia: 50% (4 out of 8)
    Bianca: 30% (3 out of 10)
    Burgundy: 0 (0 out of 3)

Trip is missing at least two battles, but his position will be the same regardless.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast