Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 179

Thread: Best Wishes Battle Catalog

  1. #126
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That's the problem -_-. The fact that none of them really do anything on screen. This is what I'm saying all this time.

    You say that but can you guarantee it?? I mean we all thought the Kingler thing would never happen again yet Palpitoad wasn't shown for 30 episodes.
    I quit, have your way Robert.

    Yes they were treated exactly the same.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I quit, have your way Robert.

    Yes they were treated exactly the same.
    What I'm wrong just cuz I want the reserves to actually do something and am mad about their terrible treatment??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I quit, have your way Robert.

    Yes they were treated exactly the same.
    Best thing you said so far.

    Who cares, people would like to see them make it to the screen as well.

  4. #129

    Default

    I noticed that you don't include the unresolved battles in the total battles fought when calculated the win percentage, which leads to inaccuracies. For example, Pikachu hasn't won 71% of his battles, but 45%. You could change it to say "71% of battles (in which there was a clear outcome) won", or call it a win/loss ratio.

    Oh, well, we all make mistakes. ;)

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I noticed that you don't include the unresolved battles in the total battles fought when calculated the win percentage, which leads to inaccuracies. For example, Pikachu hasn't won 71% of his battles, but 45%. You could change it to say "71% of battles (in which there was a clear outcome) won", or call it a win/loss ratio.

    Oh, well, we all make mistakes.
    I... thought that went without saying, but I'll add it in I guess.


    Also, general question: should I add battles as the episode airs or as soon as we have concrete proof? I could always put unaired battles in italics or something.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Also, general question: should I add battles as the episode airs or as soon as we have concrete proof? I could always put unaired battles in italics or something.
    Add unaired battles, sis. We all know how busy you are these days, so it would probably save you time if you update the thread as soon as we get confirmed information.

    By the way, is there a reason why Dragonite's loss to Hydreigon isn't in red, or is that just a mistake?

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    By the way, is there a reason why Dragonite's loss to Hydreigon isn't in red, or is that just a mistake?
    It's not really a loss since the Pidove intervened and Dragonite tried to protect them. Real battles don't have interference. Plus, Dragonite wasn't even KO'd, just knocked into the water.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Also, general question: should I add battles as the episode airs or as soon as we have concrete proof? I could always put unaired battles in italics or something.
    Do whatever the hell you want. I don't think anyone minds either way. ~

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    By the way, is there a reason why Dragonite's loss to Hydreigon isn't in red, or is that just a mistake?
    Is there some important reason why it has to be red?

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It's not really a loss since the Pidove intervened and Dragonite tried to protect them. Real battles don't have interference. Plus, Dragonite wasn't even KO'd, just knocked into the water.
    Valoo has it put down as a loss.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Valoo has it put down as a loss.
    That was his judgement call, which wasn't a right one.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Ash
    Pikachu vs Trips Serper (win)

    Trip
    Serperior vs Ashs Pikachu (loss)

    Bianca
    Emboar -
    vs Michaels Watchog (win)
    vs Kotetsus Samurott (win)
    vs Kotetsus Riolu (loss)
    Escavalier -
    vs Kotetsus Samurott (Loss)

    Virgil
    Vaporeon vs Ultimos Crustle (win)

    Kotetsu
    Ferrothorn vs Kenos Elektross (win)

    Samurott -
    Vs Biancas Escavalier (win)
    Vs Biancas Emboar (loss)

    Riolu vs Bianca Emboar (win)

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    That was his judgement call, which wasn't a right one.
    It was knocked into the water and couldn't fight back. As far as I was concerned, it had lost. If a couple of more people disagree with me I'll change it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    snip
    Thanks~

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    It was knocked into the water and couldn't fight back. As far as I was concerned, it had lost. If a couple of more people disagree with me I'll change it.
    It had interference with the pidove. Real battles don't have interference. Dragonite was trying to protect the Pidove and got hurt because of that, so it doesn't count.

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    You forgot to add Serperior's win against Ash's Pignite and his loss to Alder's Bouffalant.

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It's not really a loss since the Pidove intervened and Dragonite tried to protect them. Real battles don't have interference. Plus, Dragonite wasn't even KO'd, just knocked into the water.
    Pikachu was not knocked out by Skyla's Swanna yet it counted as a loss. You lose the battle when you can't fight back.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Pikachu was not knocked out by Skyla's Swanna yet it counted as a loss. You lose the battle when you can't fight back.
    The pidove intervened which means it doesn't count. Real battles DON'T DON'T DON'T have interference. Learn how to read already.

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    That's private, my friend. :3
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The pidove intervened which means it doesn't count. Real battles DON'T DON'T DON'T have interference. Learn how to read already.
    The catalog isn't listing what you consider "REAL" battles. Learn to read it just says battles.

    DON'T DON'T DON'T
    DON'T DON'T DON'T do that again, ever.

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    From BWS2-22

    Ash

    Krookodile defeats Stephens Liepard
    Krookodile defeats Stephans Sawk
    Palpitoad ties with Stephans Zebstrika
    Leavanny loses to Stephans Sawmill

    Stephan

    Liepard loses to Ashs Krookodile
    Zebstrika ties with Ashs Palpitoad
    Sawk defeats Ashs Leavanny
    Sawk loses to Ashs Krookodile

    Kotetsu

    Riolu defeats Kentons Gigalith

    Virgil

    Umbreon defeats Floras Gothitelle

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The pidove intervened which means it doesn't count. Real battles DON'T DON'T DON'T have interference. Learn how to read already.
    It got distracted for like a second. Wild Pokemon reacting is not interference, it's not like Dragonite was unable to fight back or anything. Honestly, you're blatantly biased towards all things Iris, so I'm reluctant to change something like this just because you alone disagree. If a couple of more people agree with you, I'll change it. For now, I'll just put in a note about it or something.


    Thanks again, AceDetective~

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Wow, so out of all 9 Unova pokemon Boldore has the best win record now.

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Wow, so out of all 9 Unova pokemon Boldore has the best win record now.
    Yep. I would have guessed it would be Leavanny or Pikachu, but Boldore I wouldn't have guessed

  21. #146

    Default

    It's depressing looking at the little screentime and battles Palpitoad, Unfezant and Leavanny have had.

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It's depressing looking at the little screentime and battles Palpitoad, Unfezant and Leavanny have had.
    But at least most of the battles they have had have been good ones, Leavannys especially.

    Regardless of whether they win or lose its usually fun watching them battle

  23. #148
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It's depressing looking at the little screentime and battles Palpitoad, Unfezant and Leavanny have had.
    I dont really see a problem in Unfezant and Leavanny, specially Leavanny.

  24. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    But at least most of the battles they have had have been good ones, Leavannys especially.

    Regardless of whether they win or lose its usually fun watching them battle
    They've been good battles, but they've had little to none compared to other Pokemon and that's what i'm getting at here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I dont really see a problem in Unfezant and Leavanny, specially Leavanny.
    Fair enough. Personally i feel they've been deprived of screentime (especially during BW).

    --------------------

    Valoo, i've noticed you've missed an unresolved battle between Swadloon and Stunfisk.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,764

    Default

    I think that Unfezant's double KO against TR from this last episode should count. The reason being that in BW the TR battles have been different then past season. The battles usually never concluded(the fainted eyes) and usually just ended when TR blasted off. However in BW the battles usually end with TR just leaving with no conclusion to the actual battles. Last weeks episode was also unique in that the battle was completed before TR left with Unfezant very clearly knocking out TR's pokemon.

    I would agree on the TR rule in past seasons cuz as you said they happened very often but BW has changed that and these battles don't happen as often anymore.

    IF there is a very clear knock out, as was the case in last weeks episode, it should count.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •