Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes Battle Catalog

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I think that Unfezant's double KO against TR from this last episode should count. The reason being that in BW the TR battles have been different then past season. The battles usually never concluded(the fainted eyes) and usually just ended when TR blasted off. However in BW the battles usually end with TR just leaving with no conclusion to the actual battles. Last weeks episode was also unique in that the battle was completed before TR left with Unfezant very clearly knocking out TR's pokemon.

I would agree on the TR rule in past seasons cuz as you said they happened very often but BW has changed that and these battles don't happen as often anymore.

IF there is a very clear knock out, as was the case in last weeks episode, it should count.
    This. Plus, Unfezant needs battles and this is finally giving the bird some. You give a very good case. The two wins should count.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    This. Plus, Unfezant needs battles and this is finally giving the bird some. You give a very good case. The two wins should count.
    Except for all we know TR will be in every single episode from now on and a win vs them will be worth less than German paper money in 1923.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Except for all we know TR will be in every single episode from now on and a win vs them will be worth less than German paper money in 1923.
    Well I think that's why they suggested only counting battles that come to a definite conclusion, as far as Team Rocket is concerned.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

False!! They aren't in the Cheren episode lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Well I think that's why they suggested only counting battles that come to a definite conclusion, as far as Team Rocket is concerned.
    Most of them time they get the swirly eye knockout before blasting off so it would count. Trust me Amoongus has peaked already I doubt they'll be KOing anything else of Ash's. I'd be looking forward to Team Plasma for being actual threats.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    False!! They aren't in the Cheren episode lol.
    Proof?
    Last edited by LizardonX; 23rd January 2013 at 4:40 AM.

Most of them time they get the swirly eye knockout before blasting off so it would count. Trust me Amoongus has peaked already I doubt they'll be KOing anything else of Ash's. I'd be looking forward to Team Plasma for being actual threats.

Proof?
    Go check the thread lol. The voice cast list is out.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

No, the argument isn't for counting Team Rocket wins, but counting wins for the Pokemon that legitimately knock out any Team Rocket Pokemon since they statistcally show up less in BW.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

It's interesting that even though Stephan has the best battle record from him,Trip and Bianca he has never beaten Ash. Guess that goes to show that battle records don't really mean anything.

By the way Cameron and Virgil need to be updated.
    Last edited by J Ken; 24th January 2013 at 12:24 AM.

I'd like to see all the pignite bashers mention his OPness now. He has the worst statistical record of any of Ash's pokemon.

I'd like to see all the pignite bashers mention his OPness now. He has the worst statistical record of any of Ash's pokemon.
    He has the worst but the thing is other Pokemon's records are better because they battle less then him. The only reason Emolga is still undefeated is because Iris barely uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    He has the worst but the thing is other Pokemon's records are better because they battle less then him. The only reason Emolga is still undefeated is because Iris barely uses it.
    Well he has a bit of a point, just looking at the list Pignite doesn't have many more battles than Pikachu, Oshawott and I guess Snivy. As for Emolga, she has about the same amount of battles as Iris's other Pokemon now.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Well he has a bit of a point, just looking at the list Pignite doesn't have many more battles than Pikachu, Oshawott and I guess Snivy. As for Emolga, she has about the same amount of battles as Iris's other Pokemon now.
    He does have a point but the thing is that most Pokemon's records are as good as they are because they rarely show up or battle.

He does have a point but the thing is that most Pokemon's records are as good as they are because they rarely show up or battle.
    Yeah, but I'm sure we all know that. His point is that Pignite isn't the second coming of Charizard/Infernape and is an overpowered beast.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yeah, but I'm sure we all know that. His point is that Pignite isn't the second coming of Charizard/Infernape and is an overpowered beast.
    Don't you mean isn't an overpowered beast. Cause I agree he is actually kinda average.

Don't you mean isn't an overpowered beast. Cause I agree he is actually kinda average.
    Yeah I said it wasn't the second coming and an overpowered beast, meaning I don't think it's overpowered. So you agree with him then.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yeah I said it wasn't the second coming and an overpowered beast, meaning I don't think it's overpowered. So you agree with him then.
    Yeah just wanted to put out that some Pokemon's records are only good because they don't battle as commonly as others.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I agree that formal battles should count, like for example Princess Salvia's Togekiss knocking out Jessie's Seviper.
    Dawn wasn't in the battle Togekiss VS Seviper in DP171. BUt yes, now the TR could be shown unless they are continous and annoying like DP, and i n that case, if they are doing some competition, his battles are taking on. Special mention to Jessilina in DP who won battles.

Decided to change the original rule. Any clear knockouts during battles against TR will be counted, as Unfezant's and Pikachu's were. AFAIK those were the only occurrences in BW so far, but if there are any more let me know.

also nobody complains about Pignite being overpowered, they complain about him being overused. o\

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Decided to change the original rule. Any clear knockouts during battles against TR will be counted, as Unfezant's and Pikachu's were. AFAIK those were the only occurrences in BW so far, but if there are any more let me know.

also nobody complains about Pignite being overpowered, they complain about him being overused. o\
    I posted this a page ago but just to make sure you see it here you go:

Valoo, i've noticed you've missed an unresolved battle between Swadloon and Stunfisk.
    Can't be missing any of Swadloons many (sarcasm lol) battles now can we haha!

Wait, why are Frillish and Amoongus counted as 1 battle?? That wasn't a tag battle or anything lol.

I just put them together because she battled and defeated both at the same time. Don't see any reason for them to be seperate.

I just put them together because she battled and defeated both at the same time. Don't see any reason for them to be seperate.
    Her having a better battle record lol

I really don't think TR battles should be counted TBH, unless of course, like said before it's a formal battle like Psyduck VS. Lickitung or maybe Togekiss VS. Yanmega.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I really don't think TR battles should be counted TBH, unless of course, like said before it's a formal battle like Psyduck VS. Lickitung or maybe Togekiss VS. Yanmega.
    Yeah I can understand that, but I don't think we'll get any of those types of battles from TR in BW (since those were essentially not part of their main goal and just Jessie trying to prove something), so there wouldn't be much point. But it's hard to say what should be counted for them as it is, they're almost like a wild card this season.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Um a little correction, for Mijumaru, you have it down at 8 wins, 9 loses but still 50% of battles won.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast