Thread: "New" guy on site

Default "New" guy on site

hey guys, i've been on serebii forums before buts its been quite a while since i've been on here so i thought i might re-introduce myself.

I've been an avid pokemon trainer since the days of red and blue (the classics!) and played all of them up to black and white. Competitive battling is something ive been into for an awfully long time; started with a couple of people round the neighbourhood but now im on wi-fi looking for new opponents.

currently been playing it causual on wi-fi but i might return to competitivness soon.
    My Heart gold F.C. 0003 2281 6749
    My Black F.C. 0604 8337 0608

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I play as competitive as possible with my favorite Pokemon. Aside from that, I am 100% competitive. That is my philosophy. Copy and put this in your signature if it is your philosophy too. Started by AquaMilotic.

Put this into your signiture if you love, Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow, This was started by: Neon-Snorlax702!

Welcome to Serebii darkvipermonkey! (anything you can be called shorter than that? )

Feel free to PM me or VM me for a chat - it's good to talk.

I've been playing since R/B myself, and am both competitive and casual myself - depending on whether its just friends or for fun, or whether I want a stupidly hard challenge.

Hello, darkvipermonkey, welcome to the Forums!

I'd be happy to battle you if you'd like; there are plenty of people here that you could face as well.

I hope you have fun here!

thanks guys and you can call me DVMonkey for short haha XD

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I play as competitive as possible with my favorite Pokemon. Aside from that, I am 100% competitive. That is my philosophy. Copy and put this in your signature if it is your philosophy too. Started by AquaMilotic.

Put this into your signiture if you love, Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow, This was started by: Neon-Snorlax702!

Hey DVmonkey! Hope you like it on the forums and I have wifi and Black and White, which I need a avid battler to take on and prectice battle for th Random Match Up!

Id battle you and love to meet a new friend at the same time! XP love making new friends!
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Welcome back dude!

Your signature broke the pixel limit. Please read the signature rules.

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.
    Thanks, you've always had such nice mannerism

Welcome to Serebii I guess, I'm also new :P
    Mogget - Decimating the Wifi Double Battles.
    My Signature Variates on what Team I'm currently using!
    Solar Powered Decimation!

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/dzxvzd.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Old Signatures!:

Welcome to the forums ^_^ Enjoy it here!!!!

Welcome to the forums. Oh and I noticed the turtwig in your signiature . I always thought it was piplup because honestly it can't compete against turtwig except for peck, and as a empoleon it susceptible to ground moves. Maybe my opinion but oh we'll. Pm me if you want to chat or casually battle
    Gaming is not always about the victory and the conquest of your foes. Enjoy the journey for what it is. It all pays off in the end

My level 100 dream team

[img]http://oi44.*******.com/107s2vk.jpg[/img]

Hey do you like manga? If you do check out my collaboration with orochi of my story Blood Type P . Just click on the link below
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0-Blood-Type-P
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2uhy7m9.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/24fhc3d.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Codeepfly View Post
    Welcome to the forums. Oh and I noticed the turtwig in your signiature . I always thought it was piplup because honestly it can't compete against turtwig except for peck, and as a empoleon it susceptible to ground moves. Maybe my opinion but oh we'll. Pm me if you want to chat or casually battle
    thanks; I thought piplup was too at first, but when i went on wi-fi and so many people used infernape or empoleon at first

Hello nice to meet you

Hope you have fun with your competitive battles
    People say that I should realize that life in reality is not like a fantasy game. Of course it isn't. Why do you think I play games?