Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Adventures volume 41

Default Pokemon Adventures volume 41

http://twitpic.com/a1ahmt/full
    http://twitpic.com/a1ahwd/full
    http://twitpic.com/a1aik4/full

Putting on weight, there, Ariana? And your boobs shrank. I thought that worked the other way around....

Spoiler:- img:

Proton, you look pissed off. Turn that frown upside down.

Proton: Well, I'm just mad because I get least amount of development of us four. I don't actually do stuff....

Glad to see they edited her early appearances.

The book goes up to chapter 448....

Seven chapters, yay.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 28th June 2012 at 3:52 AM.

Seven rounds, huh? Looks like we're getting the shortest chapter ever. Maybe Kusaka is indeed ending the chapter on Vol. 42.. although we should wait for the last page of this volume to leak.

Volume 41 is out now? How cool to get volume's 40 and 41 back to back. Ariana has become quite the porker since her original appearance in the magazine version, but it's all fine. Still it's for that reason I'm a little worried about the changes that BW's chapters might get in the real volumes compared to the mini volumes.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Woah, what happened to Ariana? Getting kinda chunky there, eh?

Vol. 41 came out pretty quickly, although it does have only 7 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Woah, what happened to Ariana? Getting kinda chunky there, eh?
    In her original magazine appearance, she was as thin as she was in the games. Later, they made her....bigger since they never had a female villain like that in this manga.

Quite frankly I don't know why Kusaka would do that, but hey, it's not important.

Ew..Ariana looks like a Purugly. Dx

jfkahjahgr

But anyway OMG I'm so excited for this volume. X3333

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

I totally forgot this was coming out...

Anyway, I love the twitpic with the Elite Four. And the one with Eusine too. :P

Can't wait to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Volume 41 is out now? How cool to get volume's 40 and 41 back to back. Ariana has become quite the porker since her original appearance in the magazine version, but it's all fine. Still it's for that reason I'm a little worried about the changes that BW's chapters might get in the real volumes compared to the mini volumes.
    The back cover unexpected Johto Elite Four.

9922720e0cf3d7ca736c33dbf21fbe096a63a980.jpg

Maybe we will get Palmer back cover late......

Finally Koga got his deserved back cover.

Yay for Magnus appearing!
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Bruno, get off of there. You had your fun in the sun back on volume 5.

Nice to see you on a back cover, Koga. It only took, what? 15 years?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 28th June 2012 at 10:13 AM.

Wait what, which picture is which? I remember Ariana being a LOT heavier than her gameverse self in Special, so now I'm very very confused. Which of those is from the magazine and which is from the bound volume?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Uh, is it just me, or did Yamamoto get lazy again? The back cover art looks almost exactly the same as the image where the E4 first debuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    Wait what, which picture is which? I remember Ariana being a LOT heavier than her gameverse self in Special, so now I'm very very confused. Which of those is from the magazine and which is from the bound volume?
    The non-Twitpic image is the magazine one.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Uh, is it just me, or did Yamamoto get lazy again? The back cover art looks almost exactly the same as the image where the E4 first debuts.
    Yes, he was just do Bruno another action......

Ariana looks a lot chubbier there than the games... I've noticed.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Too bad only 7 chapter, let's hope this arc won't end with the next vol. At least they fixed the pic where Ariana was thinner. I really like the idea of having a chubby villain.

They changed Ariana's design in the early chapter to make it consistent with the later chapters. Interesting.

What are the chapter titles by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Too bad only 7 chapter, let's hope this arc won't end with the next vol. At least they fixed the pic where Ariana was thinner. I really like the idea of having a chubby villain.
    At most I hope HGSS gets 3 volumes. I think 4 is to much to ask for saddly. I also like the idea of Ariana being chubby. It's not like she's the Blob, she just looks like she actually goes out to eat every once in awhile rather then starving herself to be a stick. Though I think the chubby villain thing might have been more fit for Unova.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I wonder if Viz will translate this to fill in the gaps between DPPt and BW since it's short on volumes? Well, here's to many more chapters to experience Gold and friends again.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    I wonder if Viz will translate this to fill in the gaps between DPPt and BW since it's short on volumes? Well, here's to many more chapters to experience Gold and friends again.
    My guess is that they'll make HGSS mini-volumes just like they did with BW and call it a fourth series.
    I grew up with Pokémon. And I cherish and love it. I watched every episode from the very first and I've read all of viz's pokespe translations out so far. And i first played the games starting from Pokémon Sapphire. And my favorite anime characters are Ash's female traveling companions and my favorite Pokespe characters are Sapphire and Platinum.

PM me for 3DS FC

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

~By Your Side~

http://snipergys.tumblr.com/post/260...ums-3-it-looks

It turns out Blue gave Silver the evolution items for his Pokemon.

7 chapters for HGSS. What'd I tell you? The chapters are getting smaller and smaller. I was right! Soon it will end with Volume 42 and then bring up to Black and White.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    http://snipergys.tumblr.com/post/260...ums-3-it-looks

It turns out Blue gave Silver the evolution items for his Pokemon.
    Awesome...
    I grew up with Pokémon. And I cherish and love it. I watched every episode from the very first and I've read all of viz's pokespe translations out so far. And i first played the games starting from Pokémon Sapphire. And my favorite anime characters are Ash's female traveling companions and my favorite Pokespe characters are Sapphire and Platinum.

PM me for 3DS FC

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

~By Your Side~

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    7 chapters for HGSS. What'd I tell you? The chapters are getting smaller and smaller. I was right! Soon it will end with Volume 42 and then bring up to Black and White.
    What are you talking about?

Volume 40 had 11 chapters and guess what, they were all very short. None of them ever reached 20 pages.

This book is only 30 pages shorter than the previous volume, and the chapters are most likely in proper length.

More pics.

Spoiler:- img:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 29th June 2012 at 1:54 AM.

Is there an indication of the next volume being the climax of the HG-SS chapter, just like the last page of volume 39 indicated the climax of the Platinum chapter?

Another scan...http://snipergys.tumblr.com/post/261...mg-their-faces

This will send shippers into frenzy..
    Last edited by Beat!; 29th June 2012 at 2:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    Another scan...http://snipergys.tumblr.com/post/261...mg-their-faces

This will send shippers into frenzy..
    Awwwww! How cute!

PM me for 3DS FC

~By Your Side~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast