Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Piplup, Pansage, and a Meeting of the Times! (747)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well one thing i am happy about this episode, is that since the writers brought back the Counter Shield aspect, i hope Ash uses it with his Unova pokemons.

He can use it along with Snivy (with Leaf Storm), Pignite (with Fire Pledge), Oshawott (with Aqua Jet, similar to Buizel), Unfezant (with Gust), Boldore (with Sandstorm), and Krokorok (with Stone Edge).

For those who haven't seen Dawn's reaction to Cilan's "Tasting Time",

Wow. She'll get use to it, trust me.

Hikari's reaction towards Dent's Tasting Time is priceless. And not surprising considering that Pokémon Sommeliers aren't well known outside Isshu.

Aw, they are still using that outer-space background? I've been tired of it for a while. Well at least the background that followed it was different:

Spoiler:- It's very colourful:

A puzzle background? Balloons? That's something else from the usual sparkling background Dent gets whenever he goes into Tasting Time mode.

I've been loving this when it was first previewed; The Pochama and Mijumaru rivalry will be constantly entertaining me because I love those two.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 28th June 2012 at 3:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    A puzzle background? Balloons? That's something else from the usual sparkling background Dent gets whenever he goes into Tasting Time mode.
    I'm sensing some inner N.... XDDD Looks like there are music bars too....

Actually I still like the outerspace background //science geek here...the person who fangirled more over the Planaria in one of the earlier commercials than the episode itself. XD// Though, personally I'd love something with some plants in the background. x3 I'd still accept that quick tug of his bowtie, though it is getting a bit old. xDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

These are just too adorable (as is Pachirisu):

Ha, poor Pochama a victim of Iris's bugging of cute Pokémon which I've missed.

I must say, while I was never much of a Dawn fan, I really like her Pokemon (other than Piplup). Buneary and Pachirisu are SOO cute! I've missed Buneary, and I'm happy to see her again. x33

Several people were right about the Piplup vs Pansage battle being stopped, but not many people could predict Dawn would find Cilan to be weird and not fabulous at all. I guess the writers are projecting through her the thoughts they have about him. They still have to make him fabulous to please a certain segment of the audience.

One part is found interesting and subtle is how Cynthia noticed Meloetta has started to like Ash while they were riding the car. However she gets uneasy when they are about to enter and meet with Dawn. Perhaps Cynthia senses Meloetta would somehow get jealous seeing how Dawn and Ash are close. She continued to have it until the end of the episode. Could be a plot for the future since this seems to be one of the themes for Season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    Perhaps Cynthia senses Meloetta would somehow get jealous seeing how Dawn and Ash are close. She continued to have it until the end of the episode. Could be a plot for the future since this seems to be one of the themes for Season 2.
    Haha, I don't think that's it. But I definitely think it's something plot-related.

It's starting to seem like Cilan's tasting time is turning into the 'Brock falls for any girl' gag. It started off as something minor, and has now become quite frequent with the other companion getting annoyed by it.

I think it's funny so who cares. que somebody caring about the situation

I'm happy to see Dawn return
    And I'm also happy to see Team Rocket trio to still have the old silly perosnallity in the Team Rocket Live caster. (meaning their still they're old selfs deep down)

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Yay!!! Rock Tombs back!!!!!

Finally the writers put a pokemon's moves on a rotation system lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

So there are no news how Dawn is doing in Hoenn? Or whether she has her 5 ribbons or entered/will enter the Grand Festival?

Was a nice episode, but not much to say. I knew Piplup Vs. Pansage would have no winner.

What was WITH those Elesa shots though? Elesa in bondage and with cleavage in another? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I'm actually glad that nobody won.

That way, Cilan fans nor Dawn fans are right. Yay!
    I kind of was rooting for Cilan but this outcome is okay too. I don't see why Dawn fans would even have problem with Cilan fans in the first place. I think that it's more about who's more experienced verses who deserves the win more. That's how I felt. I don't know about anyone else.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
    So there are no news how Dawn is doing in Hoenn? Or whether she has her 5 ribbons or entered/will enter the Grand Festival?
    Absolutely nothing. I guess the writers are trying to tell us to forget about whatever happened before now because it really has no meaning for the present. We can imagine that Dawn is done with Hoenn and that she got 2nd place like in Sinnoh. The most important thing is the current adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    Absolutely nothing. I guess the writers are trying to tell us to forget about whatever happened before now because it really has no meaning for the present. We can imagine that Dawn is done with Hoenn and that she got 2nd place like in Sinnoh. The most important thing is the current adventure.
    If Dawn was done it would be mentioned. They're not going to not mention what rank she got in during the Hoenn GF. My guess is it hasn't happened yet.

Seriously can the writers decide what to give Pansage?

Its the only current pokemon they do this with and it bugs the crops out of me.
    Just based on the pictures I can see that Piplup is still his annoying self. I hope Oshawott beats it in a battle.

Random : PokéRadar

I loved how Iris and Cilan were holding Pachirisu. I love it. Was Ash surprised at all to see Dawn had Quilava?

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

So nobody mentioned Brock in this episode. AT ALL.

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    If Dawn was done it would be mentioned. They're not going to not mention what rank she got in during the Hoenn GF. My guess is it hasn't happened yet.
    The writers can just forget about it because it has no significance to this series. If you are thinking of an excuse to have Dawn leave after the tournament then other things can do, such as Dawn needing to go back to Sinnoh to help her mom for something. It's similar to how they didn't mention Brock or anything like that. Dawn mentioned she was already briefed about Ash in Unova by Prof Oak so that takes care of things.

Red face

Awww, Dawn's confuzzled reaction to "It's Tasting Time!" is soooo cuute~x3; <3

Haha, funny puzzle Ceilan. XD He might almost be funnier than Brock he seem's soo random.
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Simply remarkable and it was nice to see non-unova Pokemon over the episode. It's great to see Dawn return with her current team. Quilava!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yay!!! Rock Tombs back!!!!!

Finally the writers put a pokemon's moves on a rotation system lol.
    LOL! I don't even know what to call it...but maybe since TMs don't get replaced any more Dento has Rock Tomb hidden in his backpack of wonder.(jk) xDD

This episode kind of bored me honestly. :/

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    LOL! I don't even know what to call it...but maybe since TMs don't get replaced any more Dento has Rock Tomb hidden in his backpack of wonder.(jk) xDD

This episode kind of bored me honestly. :/
    What, not enough Dento in it? XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    What, not enough Dento in it? XD
    *strokes chin* Possibly.....XDDD

I dunno. I'm not much of a Dawn fan so I'm not as hyped up about her return as some others are. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Seriously can the writers decide what to give Pansage?

Its the only current pokemon they do this with and it bugs the crops out of me.
    Just based on the pictures I can see that Piplup is still his annoying self. I hope Oshawott beats it in a battle.
    Piplup can get annoying sometimes but maybe it might lose to someone else.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast