Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Piplup, Pansage, and a Meeting of the Times! (747)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    I liked this episode a lot more than I expected. I don't understand why people hate Piplup, aside from Psyduck, Totodile, Gible and Gliscor it's the only thing in this show to get a chuckle out of me. It's comedy gold by Pokemon's standards.
    He's okay when seen sparingly, but seeing him in every episode was pure hatred. They learned their mistake with Oshawott. If Oshawott appeared in every episode he would have more haters.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    He's okay when seen sparingly, but seeing him in every episode was pure hatred. They learned their mistake with Oshawott. If Oshawott appeared in every episode he would have more haters.
    I'm guessing he will appear in every episode that features Piplup as well though. Increasing the amount of hate he will receive.

As for the episode, that picture with Piplup and Oshawott was golden. Brilliant.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    That's not stopping the writers though. There is still Piplup haters as well, but this is not DP, so it will go away soon. With that in mind, it's not so bad to be patient with watching the water Pokemon go at each others throats.

My ideal battle ever!

I didn't realize that I would be so happy seeing Dawn return. She's a bit of a breath of fresh air now, and it was nice seeing her team again, especially Mamoswine and Pachirisu with their usual personalities.

I wish Team Rocket acknowledged her though.

Finished watching the episode, I enjoyed it.

I thought it was odd how they had Ash notice Quilava evolved, I think they could have thrown that in before Buneary and Pikachu had their scene.

I wonder if Cilan knows people thinks he's odd or not, this is the second time I can recall when a character questions Cilan's sanity and he just plays it off as they aren't freaked out by him. Either way, I was amused by it with Suwama and I was amused again by it with Dawn.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

This episode was ok... The battle between Piplup and Pansage was really cool, with Dawn's expressions hilarious when Cilan was doing his Tasting Time ritual. I do wish Dawn would've told Ash about how Quilava evolved and what happened with that. I'm glad the battle ended without a winner, neither Pokemon deserved to lose.

60/100
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    I do wish Dawn would've told Ash about how Quilava evolved and what happened with that.
    60/100
    Yes tell him how they reused the same plot for like the fourth time.

Wait why was Hikari talking to Okido?
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/s6565d.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by AshSkittles View Post
    Wait why was Hikari talking to Okido?
    She loves his poetry? He was in Hoenn visiting Birch?

It was a good episode. The battle between Dawn and Cilan was neat. And Team Rocket has a new plan that involves Meloetta.

Is Pikachu and Buneary breedable,lol. XD
    I wish it'll be a BIG surprise if Ash found a random egg out of nowhere...

And quilava seems cool,but doesn't say/do much.
    And I thought Piplup's drill peck will keep going and hit Pansage with a super effective Drill Pick.

Did Ash pronounce Rattata wrong in this episode? He pronounced it Ratt-ata, but I thought it was Ratt-a-ta.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Did Ash pronounce Rattata wrong in this episode? He pronounced it Ratt-ata, but I thought it was Ratt-a-ta.

I think it's the first one and to the other person, yes they are breed.

I enjoyed Dawn's return and Dawn's battle with Cilan. Cilan's evaluation time and Dawn's reaction was even funnier in the dub XD. Also Dawn has said no need to worry 2 times already...overusing her catchphrase much? XDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I enjoyed Dawn's return and Dawn's battle with Cilan. Cilan's evaluation time and Dawn's reaction was even funnier in the dub XD. Also Dawn has said no need to worry 2 times already...overusing her catchphrase much? XDD
    Better than a certain OTHER catchphrase being overused. Yeah, the reaction was pretty funny.

It was a nice episode. Since I already see them before they air in the U.S, the scenes don't surprise me again. But, when I saw Staryu again, I went crazy.

I only watched this episode because Dawn was in it.

This is probably the best episode in this series because of it though I'd like to include that fact that I haven't watched more the ten episodes of Best Wishes. Too bad she's going to almost definitely lose in that tournament considering that she isn't the regional girl here.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Ha, I know the feeling of only watching an episode for a certain character. ^_^

Loved that Piplup grin to Oshawott. It looked so pimp.

Ahhhh! I love the BW2 group, well the 4 of them for the first 9 episodes. Loved seeing Dawn interact with Iris and especially Cilan, as well as Cynthia and Ash once again. And I'm glad the counter shield made a return, such an awesome combination and technique. I've missed contest battles so much and seeing that glimpse of them again in Dawn and Cilan's battle was brilliant. It was also great hearing Dawn say new pokemon names, I never thought I'd hear her voice again when she left, but her she is interacting with some Unova pokemon! Its a treat.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post

This is probably the best episode in this series because of it though I'd like to include that fact that I haven't watched more the ten episodes of Best Wishes. Too bad she's going to almost definitely lose in that tournament considering that she isn't the regional girl here.
    I watched this episode because I was more interested in the character interactions than than just Dawn. She's usually the hogger of everything, so I'm glad a battle was in this episode instead of just filler crap.

My ideal battle ever!

...Did cynthia's voice change, or is it just because I'm watching a recorded from camera variation on youtube? ._...the others don't sound THAT different...but she did.
    First dub episode I've watched in a long time (I WANTED to get up in the morning to watch it, but I had the SAT ;______;...CURSES.)
    I admit, I only came back to watch this in dub because I wanted to hear Dawn's english dub voice again...WHY DOES THAT SOOTH ME? XD *got all gigity when she laughed after she poked ash* XD

Well in general the episode was always entertaining, Japanese or english. Lololol oshawott and piplup.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

The BW2 group at the start of the season is always good lol Dawn had some really nice interactions and Piplup for some reason seems funnier than he did in DP. Cant wait til the next episode so we get some Iris and Dawn interactions.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I loved this episode so much. GReat to see Ash with Dawn again, and their return of "High Touch!" was rad cool.

Piplup is quite the coordinating Pokemon; learning Drill Peck (finally!) and Ice Beam (cool; no pun intended)! It made me laugh when she and Piplup reacted uncomfortably by Cilan's evaluation time. LOL

LOVE TRIANGLE. Piplup definitely got the good of Meloetta this time, making Oshawott jealous.

It was nice for Ash to notice Dawn's newly evolved Quilava, but there was so little focus on that thought.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

"With great humility" Oh that butler

I like how Dawn is back but unlike past girls returning its not focused only on her.

Maybe the writers learned they can bring back older characters and work them into the plot.
    Last edited by MidnightMelody; 4th November 2012 at 1:00 AM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast