View Poll Results: What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, it can't be better

6 33.33%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

8 44.44%
  • its not so bad

3 16.67%
  • There are better shops

1 5.56%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

0 0%
Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    Just making sure, when you have all your pokemon up, I'll offer (amazingly, I might add) for your pokemon.
    I still have to add my shiny legendaries the Regis, kyogre, groudon, giratina, Manaphy, just to name a few good night zzzzz

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Night. If you have any shiny event-only pokemon, I will want them. Badly.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Night. If you have any shiny event-only pokemon, I will want them. Badly.
    shiny event only so you mean like pichu colored pichu and extreme speed pichu (I have both by the way) or event only shiny Shaymin like that

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Like shaymin (jirachi!!!) and the like.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

[QUOTE=pacack825;14853072]Like shaymin (jirachi!!!) and the like.[/QUOTE
    Almost had a shiny uncloned brave jirachi but then I canceled because I had forgotten that wasn't a LEGIT nature for the shiny version and sadly I don't have any more shiny Shaymin sorry

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

That includes mew, deoxys, manaphy, darkrai, and events that aren't normally shiny. Have any of those?

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

That includes mew, deoxys, manaphy, darkrai, and events that aren't normally shiny. Have any of those?
    Okay I have all of those I have Eppie mew adamant, timid darkrai, naughty Manaphy, brave deoxys, I just am missing shiny Shaymin and shiny Japanese arceus

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Arceus can NOT BE SHINY. And are any of them uncloned? I have an Eppie's mew myself :P

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

Arceus can NOT BE SHINY. And are any of them uncloned? I have an Eppie's mew myself :P
    The only one that may be uncloned is deoxys because I had Manaphy cloned about 2 weeks ago and got darkrai from a cloner, and you get the overcooked Eppie mew what Eppie mew is yous the one with drain punch or the one with softboiled I have the softboiled and counter one

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Both are the same. Just with different movesets. I have softboiled on mine, however. You sure that the deoxys is uncloned? Ask who you got it from.

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

Both are the same. Just with different movesets. I have softboiled on mine, however. You sure that the deoxys is uncloned? Ask who you got it from.
    I can't remember who I got it from but I haven't seen it around on the forums at all so I assume it isn't cloned or clones would be everywhere because its a shiny deoxys

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Let's work out a trade for that after you wake up. You need to sleep :P

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

Just putting this out there but eppie's mew turned out to be a hack or so I have read on the hack check thread. :P
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

I've been told by literally every big trader on here that it's one of the only legitimate shiny mews out there.

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

I've been told by literally every big trader on here that it's one of the only legitimate shiny mews out there.
    You are right I had a lonely mew still have it and realized it was a hack doeant say fateful encounter in its summary

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I see well no one can say for sure wether it's a hack or not.
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)

With how many people consider it to be legit, there has to be a reason. Right?

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

Not to sure...im going to have to check.

Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    Not to sure...im going to have to check.
    the only LEGIT shiny mew I have seen are Eppie
    mew that's it
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 20th July 2012 at 9:00 AM.

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

i,actually have a shiny aura mew but i won't trade it till i know for sure if it's legit (most likely it's not but i doesn't hurt to check).

Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    i,actually have a shiny aura mew but i won't trade it till i know for sure if it's legit (most likely it's not but i doesn't hurt to check).
    Hate to say this but Aura mew can't be shiny your mew is a hack trust me I would know about that because mew is my favorite pokmon

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

lolz thank you, now i can get rid of it.

hi i have a shiny chikorita, and bulbasaur
    i also have a shiny jpn tepig, but it has been trained some.
    let me know if you're interested. i haven't gone through the lists yet so i don't know what i'd want in return. probably just some regular shinies, since i don't know the stats on these.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

I have a Gamestop Deoxys that is Naive and Flawless.

I am interested in your Jolly Archen UT Lv25 Shiny Flawless.

If you are interested and want to trade, let me know via VM if you like.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

i have shiny oshawatt, im interested on trading it for your movie event hydreigon
    i have the following shiny pokemon(100% legit)

i am interested in any other shiny pokemon from 5th gen or any legit event pokemon,
    event pokemon that i have: :251:

please pm me if interested to trade for any of these(except my events. i am keeping them)

Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast