View Poll Results: What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, it can't be better

6 33.33%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

8 44.44%
  • its not so bad

3 16.67%
  • There are better shops

1 5.56%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

0 0%
Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

Do you have a Victini? Preferably a movie14 version with V-Create and an Attack boosting nature (basically all I need to complete the dex while waiting for European Meloetta and Genesect events).

I can offer Shiny Charizard, Blaziken, Gyarados, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Golbat, or Crobat at level 100 (Can erase the EV's) or a Level 70 Feraligator or Wathog, or a level 22 Totodile
    Also have a level 80 Adamant Arceus and Level 100 Deoxys.

Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    lolz thank you, now i can get rid of it.
    No problem

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    I have a Gamestop Deoxys that is Naive and Flawless.

I am interested in your Jolly Archen UT Lv25 Shiny Flawless.

If you are interested and want to trade, let me know via VM if you like.
    Unfortunately I am not all that interested in flawless pokemon and sorry but I have a GAMESTP deoxys are there any other events you have?

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    hi i have a shiny chikorita, and bulbasaur
    i also have a shiny jpn tepig, but it has been trained some.
    let me know if you're interested. i haven't gone through the lists yet so i don't know what i'd want in return. probably just some regular shinies, since i don't know the stats on these.
    I am interested in those shing starters tell me what you want for them when you go through the shop and find something you would like to trade them for

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shinyHunter127 View Post
    i have shiny oshawatt, im interested on trading it for your movie event hydreigon
    are there any other shiny pokemon you could offer for hydreigon other than just oshawatt do any of the shiny pokemon in your Sig have egg moves?

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    Do you have a Victini? Preferably a movie14 version with V-Create and an Attack boosting nature (basically all I need to complete the dex while waiting for European Meloetta and Genesect events).

I can offer Shiny Charizard, Blaziken, Gyarados, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Golbat, or Crobat at level 100 (Can erase the EV's) or a Level 70 Feraligator or Wathog, or a level 22 Totodile
    Also have a level 80 Adamant Arceus and Level 100 Deoxys.
    are all of the pokemon in the list with the shiny charizard also shiny or is that the only shiny on the list and yes I have 4 different natures for the Movie14 victini I have T naughty lv54 replaced searing shot for psyshock BT modest and timid and UT jolly

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Interested in the Shiny Flawless Lugia and shiny Mew. Will trade anything in my Sig- drop me a pm or something and hopefully we can work something out.
    Shinies/Flawless Shinies
    Relicanth, Kabuto, Magby, Vulpix, Eevee, Latias, Dialga, Palkia, Minun, Paras, Gible, Tangela, Bagon, Staryu, Bagon, Scyther, Minun, Croagunk, Flygon, Rilou, Burmy, Slowking, Uxie, Reggenrola, Skarmory, Spearow, Larvesta, Pichu, Solosis, Terrakion and Litwick
    Nearly Flawless Shiny
    Latios, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres
    Flawless Regular
    Smeargle
    Regular Shiny
    Rayquaza, Squirtle, Virizion
    Events
    ALAMOS Darkrai, Movie 11 Zekrom, Movie 11 Shiny Hydreigon, GMESTP Shiny raikou, 2008 WCS Lucario, Phione, SMR2010 Jirachi Careful, TRU Arceus, Serious JP Mew 07, Flying Pikachu, TOYSRUS Regigigas, Shinjoh Giratina,2008 WCS Shiny Milotic, Pokemon Center Audino
    Pokemon White FC-4470-7227-9586
    Trade Shop Coming! (I hope )

Quote Originally Posted by Orinis View Post
    Interested in the Shiny Flawless Lugia and shiny Mew. Will trade anything in my Sig- drop me a pm or something and hopefully we can work something out.
    I can trade fhem but do you mind if I get them cloned first the mew is already a clone and the lugia for all I know might be a clone

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Don't mind clones at all. just let me know what you want because I'll need mine cloned too more'n likely.
    Shinies/Flawless Shinies
    Relicanth, Kabuto, Magby, Vulpix, Eevee, Latias, Dialga, Palkia, Minun, Paras, Gible, Tangela, Bagon, Staryu, Bagon, Scyther, Minun, Croagunk, Flygon, Rilou, Burmy, Slowking, Uxie, Reggenrola, Skarmory, Spearow, Larvesta, Pichu, Solosis, Terrakion and Litwick
    Nearly Flawless Shiny
    Flawless Regular
    Smeargle
    Regular Shiny
    Events
    ALAMOS Darkrai, Movie 11 Zekrom, Movie 11 Shiny Hydreigon, GMESTP Shiny raikou, 2008 WCS Lucario, Phione, SMR2010 Jirachi Careful, TRU Arceus, Serious JP Mew 07, Flying Pikachu, TOYSRUS Regigigas, Shinjoh Giratina,2008 WCS Shiny Milotic, Pokemon Center Audino

Don't mind clones at all. just let me know what you want because I'll need mine cloned too more'n likely.
    I am mainly interested in your near shiny flawless latios, articuno, zapdos, and moltres, flawless Smeargle, Roggenrola, uxie and solosis I am very interested in these the most would you trade zapdos and articuno for mew, and latios, moltres and Smeargle for lugia or just latios Smeargle, and Roggenrola for lugia if not just say what you think is a fair deal I'm not that unreasonable like some shops here

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Zapdos and articuno for Mew is fine. Latios reggenrola and smeargle for Lugia. and I can click through your shop a little more to see if there's anything Id like for uxie, Solosis and moles. probably not in my Sig but i have Keldeo and will be getting Meloetta tonite ifyou still have interest and are able to give me clones of them back
    Shinies/Flawless Shinies
    Nearly Flawless Shiny
    Flawless Regular
    Smeargle
    Regular Shiny
    Events

Zapdos and articuno for Mew is fine. Latios reggenrola and smeargle for Lugia. and I can click through your shop a little more to see if there's anything Id like for uxie, Solosis and moles. probably not in my Sig but i have Keldeo and will be getting Meloetta tonite ifyou still have interest and are able to give me clones of them back
    okay and I still have to add about another 30-40 pokemon to the shop

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Alright. just lemme know when you update and ill take a looksie
    Shinies/Flawless Shinies
    Nearly Flawless Shiny
    Flawless Regular
    Smeargle
    Regular Shiny
    Events

Alright. just lemme know when you update and ill take a looksie
    Okay I will and actually these aren't all my best pokemon that I have

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I am interested in those shing starters tell me what you want for them when you go through the shop and find something you would like to trade them for

* hardy gastly male lv14 levitate

* Elekid impish male lv9

* brave T shinx NN "Sparky" lv4 male

* quirky buizel lv11 female swift swim

* docile female Glameow limber lv40 T not sure how much

* sassy purrloin male unburden lv9 UT

* hardy female Japanese Archen defeatist UT lv1

* mild cubchoo male lv30 snow cloak

* naive nidorina my own chained on platinum lv34 rivalry

* Rash male nidoran UT lv1

* jolly female wooper damp UT lv23

these are all the ones i'm interested in. bolded are the ones i like more.
    not sure if you want to check my thread to seeif i have any events you might be interested. (didn't see the list of event wants till i went back today. i do have a few of those.)
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

* Elekid impish male lv9

not sure if you want to check my thread to see if i have any events you might be interested. (didn't see the list of event wants till i went back today. i do have a few of those.)
    I would love to trade for your shiny Kyushu events and YOTD horsea and trapinch didn't go through the whole shop yet though

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I have a shiny pidove,charizard,and ponyta
    White 2 fc : 1121 1643 0690

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Unfortunately I am not all that interested in flawless pokemon and sorry but I have a GAMESTP deoxys are there any other events you have?
    I do mention the fact that I have a legitimate looking Faraway Island Mew. I'll get it hack-checked first, and then I'll get back to you.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I will check back in my shop in 30 minutes be back soon

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by icedragon624 View Post
    I have a shiny pidove,charizard,and ponyta
    okay what do you want for the ponyta and pidove

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    I do mention the fact that I have a legitimate looking Faraway Island Mew. I'll get it hack-checked first, and then I'll get back to you.
    okay let me know when you get it pokechecked

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

treecko and abra please
    Last edited by icedragon624; 20th July 2012 at 9:46 PM.

* Elekid impish male lv9

not sure if you want to check my thread to seeif i have any events you might be interested. (didn't see the list of event wants till i went back today. i do have a few of those.)
    okay those were the ones i liked the most in your shop

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by icedragon624 View Post
    treecko and abra please
    do you mind if i get the treecko cloned the abra i won't vlone if you don't want me to

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

i dont know how to clone

Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast