View Poll Results: What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, it can't be better

6 33.33%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

8 44.44%
  • its not so bad

3 16.67%
  • There are better shops

1 5.56%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

0 0%
Page 34 of 104 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

I have uncloned obtained by me careful and brave - flawless sp.def, and an uncloned timid flawless sp.atk and speed keldeo that I can't let anyone clone and if I trade it, then it has to be kept uncloned for good

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Well, i want both Brave and Careful, what about Oblivia and Peli11 Shaymin for both?

Quote Originally Posted by Sickz View Post
    Well, i want both Brave and Careful, what about Oblivia and Peli11 Shaymin for both?
    Actually I may be able to do that what natures are they and do they have any if the moves I want on them if either of them do I'd be happy to give you both for one as ling as it has the full moveset I am looking for

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Both has their original moveset

Both has their original moveset
    Okay but what natures do they have?

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Oblivia:

Timid, Hasty, Jolly and Naive

Peli11:

Timid and Modest

Oblivia:

Timid, Hasty, Jolly and Naive

Peli11:

Timid and Modest
    I like the naive Oblivia, and modest Peli11

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

deal then??

deal then??
    Yep sounds like a deal I cabt trade today or this weekend can you trade next week for them?

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Yes, but, why not now?

Yes, but, why not now?
    Well I'm at home and I don't have WiFi, I'm using my phone to do the forums and, I tested the WiFi my phone can give out (all 4 settings) and its not compatible but next week I will go to the library and can trade

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Oh ok , just send me a message when we can trade

Oh ok , just send me a message when we can trade
    Okay I will VM you when I can trade

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Hey, man! It's been forever. Anyhow, I seem to have the Peli11 UT Shaymin you want. It's Timid, too. Wouod it be okay if I got DW Torchic? I've been looking for one for a while.
    Thanks!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    Hey, man! It's been forever. Anyhow, I seem to have the Peli11 UT Shaymin you want. It's Timid, too. Wouod it be okay if I got DW Torchic? I've been looking for one for a while.
    Thanks!
    Well actually I am already trading for a Peli11 shaymin, do you have anything else for events? But yes once I get more clones of it I can, and I may trade something else for the shaymin

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I have a shiny Spinda, but I'm not sure if you have mine yet. It's from Gen 3, OT of HAYDEN.
    If you already have it, I'll post a list of everything I've got after I eat lunch
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

I have a shiny Spinda, but I'm not sure if you have mine yet. It's from Gen 3, OT of HAYDEN.
    If you already have it, I'll post a list of everything I've got after I eat lunch
    Yeah I think I have it already

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Here's the list. Pick up to, say, three things you might want. They'll all be cloned, though.

DW Arceus
    Michina Arceus
    TRU Arceus
    TRU Shaymin
    Peli11 Shaymin
    Japanese Manaphy
    Gamestop Deoxys
    SPR2012 Reshiram
    Hayley's Mew
    WISHMKR Jirachi
    Birthday Togekiss
    2012MAY Darkrai
    Movie14 Victini

Shinies

Axew
    Spinda
    Ninetales
    Corsola
    Vulpix
    Eevee
    Seismitoad
    Archeops
    Magnemite
    Beldum
    Heatran
    Bagon
    Poochyena
    Duosion
    Litwick
    Zorua
    Krookodile
    Slugma
    Snivy
    Liepard
    Druddigon
    Suicune
    Raiku
    Rotom
    Trapinch
    Oshawott

Here's the list. Pick up to, say, three things you might want. They'll all be cloned, though.

DW Arceus
    Michina Arceus
    TRU Arceus
    TRU Shaymin
    Peli11 Shaymin
    Japanese Manaphy
    Gamestop Deoxys
    SPR2012 Reshiram
    Hayley's Mew
    WISHMKR Jirachi
    Birthday Togekiss
    2012MAY Darkrai
    Movie14 Victini

Shinies

Axew
    Spinda
    Ninetales
    Corsola
    Vulpix
    Eevee
    Seismitoad
    Archeops
    Magnemite
    Beldum
    Heatran
    Bagon
    Poochyena
    Duosion
    Litwick
    Zorua
    Krookodile
    Slugma
    Snivy
    Liepard
    Druddigon
    Suicune
    Raiku
    Rotom
    Trapinch
    Oshawott
    Are any of the shinies flawless and also NOT in a master ball for all of them

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

None are in a Masterball. The Vulpix is UT Shiny Flawless DW, which is a bit of a mouthful to type. Eevee is in exactly the same boat as Vulpix, while Beldum seems to be as well, though I can't remember it's IVs.

None are in a Masterball. The Vulpix is UT Shiny Flawless DW, which is a bit of a mouthful to type. Eevee is in exactly the same boat as Vulpix, while Beldum seems to be as well, though I can't remember it's IVs.
    What moves and OT are the Vulpix and eevee sorry for all the questions

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

No problem, questions are fine. The Vulpix' OT is Alex, while the Eevee's OT is Vixana.
    Vulpix is Timid, and knows Hypnosis, Ember, Will-O-Wisp, and Protect.
    Eevee is Timid, and knows Wish, Fake Tears, Stored Power, and Yawn.
    Both are level ones, hatched from eggs, and in Pokeballs. The Vulpix' name is in Japanese.
    Feel free to ask any other questions.

No problem, questions are fine. The Vulpix' OT is Alex, while the Eevee's OT is Vixana.
    Vulpix is Timid, and knows Hypnosis, Ember, Will-O-Wisp, and Protect.
    Eevee is Timid, and knows Wish, Fake Tears, Stored Power, and Yawn.
    Both are level ones, hatched from eggs, and in Pokeballs. The Vulpix' name is in Japanese.
    Feel free to ask any other questions.
    I have the same eevee, but different Vulpix liking the Vulpix, also what nature and OT is the beldum, Archeops, Poochyena Zorua, Krookodile, Slugma, Liepard, and Rotom thanks

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Beldum
    Archeops- OT is CARLOS.(with the period), Quiet, Touched
    Poochyena- OT is NICK.C, Serious, Touched
    Zorua- OT is Morgan, Careful, Lv.1 UT
    Krookodile- OT is Matt, Impish, Touched
    Slugma- OT is in Japanese, I can't type it (sorry), Adamant, UT, actually seems to be from Gen 3
    Liepard- OT is Dryden, Sassy, Barely Touched
    Rotom- OT is Gabriel, Naive, Lv.1 UT

There you have it. Would you like to know anything else?

Beldum
    Archeops- OT is CARLOS.(with the period), Quiet, Touched
    Poochyena- OT is NICK.C, Serious, Touched
    Zorua- OT is Morgan, Careful, Lv.1 UT
    Krookodile- OT is Matt, Impish, Touched
    Slugma- OT is in Japanese, I can't type it (sorry), Adamant, UT, actually seems to be from Gen 3
    Liepard- OT is Dryden, Sassy, Barely Touched
    Rotom- OT is Gabriel, Naive, Lv.1 UT

There you have it. Would you like to know anything else?
    The rotom and Slugma really interest me would you do those 2 for the DW flawless torchic you want?

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Page 34 of 104 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast