View Poll Results: What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, it can't be better

6 33.33%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

8 44.44%
  • its not so bad

3 16.67%
  • There are better shops

1 5.56%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

0 0%
Page 39 of 104 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    What do you mean by RNG'ed? For one I dunno how to (I wish I did), and I personally got it from the event so it's not hacked or anything. Btw, what would be a fair deal?
    Meloetta + Keledo (UT not Japanese) for Shiny Glaceon
    Keledo (UT not Japanese) for Shiny Glaceon
    Meloetta (UT not Japanese) for Shiny Glaceon
    DW Speed Boost Torchic (+ something else maybe?) for Shiny Glaceon (maybe I would want this I don't know)

Please be fair in your decision, this Glaceon is one of my prized pokemon and I have great memories of that tournament, so if I'm giving it away I want a good deal!
    Don't worry I don't undertrade anyone I will do my best to make it fair both ways and RNG means random number generator it helps with getting shinies in your game or getting pokemon with near perfect or perfect IV's I do understand special memories with certain pokemon as well, I have my own obtained MYSTRY mew, how about this for the deal? First off meloetta hasn't been released outside America yet, I have a few natures of UT keldeo mainly UT except for the EV trainee one, so you can pick whichever nature I have from the US event you want I suggest modest, I have never been to the WCS myself, think I'd be decent in it, gonna have to ask how they are like later, but yeah pick whatever US event one I have nature wise I'd rather you be able to choose instead of me giving you a random one with a possible crap nature this way its a bit more fair, I hope

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Hi, I'm interested in your adamant ev trained Emboar, and looking at your ratios, I can offer you flawless:
    -Shiny Adamant Metagross, ev trained in attack, defense and remaining in hp. Knows Bullet Punch.
    -Shiny Timid Latias, ev trained in speed, special attack and remaining in special defense
    -Bold Blissey, ev trained in hp, defense and remaining in special defense. Knows seismic toss.
    -Dream World Shiny Politoed, can't remember the exact evs off the top of my head but I think they were special defense/special attack and hp.
    -Shiny Adamant Excadrill, ev trained in attack, speed and remaining in hp.

I have a lot more so if your interested, let me know or just say if your not.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in your adamant ev trained Emboar, and looking at your ratios, I can offer you flawless:
    -Shiny Adamant Metagross, ev trained in attack, defense and remaining in hp. Knows Bullet Punch.
    -Shiny Timid Latias, ev trained in speed, special attack and remaining in special defense
    -Bold Blissey, ev trained in hp, defense and remaining in special defense. Knows seismic toss.
    -Dream World Shiny Politoed, can't remember the exact evs off the top of my head but I think they were special defense/special attack and hp.
    -Shiny Adamant Excadrill, ev trained in attack, speed and remaining in hp.

I have a lot more so if your interested, let me know or just say if your not.
    I think I'm interested in the excadrill but can I get some info on the blissey like OT ID no. ability and if you obtained it yourself thanks

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I think I'm interested in the excadrill but can I get some info on the blissey like OT ID no. ability and if you obtained it yourself thanks
    Hey, sorry it's so late that I've gotten back to you, here are the details for excadrill and blissey:

Excadrill, Level 62
    -OT: JB
    -ID No: 62375
    -Adamant
    -Sand Rush
    -Shiny and had pokerus
    HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed
    228/253/98/76/104/172
    Swords Dance Earthquake X-Scissor Sandstorm

Blissey, Level 100
    -OT: Yuki
    -ID No: 24544
    -Bold
    -Natural Cure
    -Had pokerus
    714/30/130/159/301/129
    Toxic Softboiled Seismic Toss Aromatherapy

I received both of these pokemon in trades; the Excadrill from AfroKing I believe and I got the Blissey from one of the tradeshops here. I'll go on the iv calculator to be more accurate as to what their ivs are exactly, if your interested.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hey, sorry it's so late that I've gotten back to you, here are the details for excadrill and blissey:

Excadrill, Level 62
    -OT: JB
    -ID No: 62375
    -Adamant
    -Sand Rush
    -Shiny and had pokerus
    228/253/98/76/104/172
    Swords Dance Earthquake X-Scissor Sandstorm

Blissey, Level 100
    -OT: Yuki
    -ID No: 24544
    -Bold
    -Natural Cure
    -Had pokerus
    714/30/130/159/301/129
    Toxic Softboiled Seismic Toss Aromatherapy

I received both of these pokemon in trades; the Excadrill from AfroKing I believe and I got the Blissey from one of the tradeshops here. I'll go on the iv calculator to be more accurate as to what their ivs are exactly, if your interested.
    The excadrill sounds iffy since he was you know, banned for certain reasons not hacking though, the blissey has the egg move aromatherapy, and seismic toss so I'd like to have you get someone to Pokecheck it since its also bold, if my suspicions are correct it is also flawless then it will be hacked if my suspicions are right

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Don't worry I don't undertrade anyone I will do my best to make it fair both ways and RNG means random number generator it helps with getting shinies in your game or getting pokemon with near perfect or perfect IV's I do understand special memories with certain pokemon as well, I have my own obtained MYSTRY mew, how about this for the deal? First off meloetta hasn't been released outside America yet, I have a few natures of UT keldeo mainly UT except for the EV trainee one, so you can pick whichever nature I have from the US event you want I suggest modest, I have never been to the WCS myself, think I'd be decent in it, gonna have to ask how they are like later, but yeah pick whatever US event one I have nature wise I'd rather you be able to choose instead of me giving you a random one with a possible crap nature this way its a bit more fair, I hope
    How about this, (It's ok if you don't like this deal), Genesect (Which I can download any time because I have two DS's & two games, btw I didn't know the Meloetta and Keledo event were happening so that's why I didn't get them), anyways, Genesect Completely UT the OT will be Matt, or Mat. & the glaceon. For Keledo Modest + Meloetta UT Any nature. Also, what do you mean outside of America? I'm canadian so, I still missed it. Do you live in Europe or?

Also, the Glaceon goes up in value because I traveled from Canada to New York for the tournament so... It's more "rare" then getting it off wifi or a local video game store. + You can be certain it will never be released again.

Edit: Thank gosh for tournaments in Canada now!
    Last edited by Siebold; 31st October 2012 at 11:14 PM.

How about this, (It's ok if you don't like this deal), Genesect (Which I can download any time because I have two DS's & two games, btw I didn't know the Meloetta and Keledo event were happening so that's why I didn't get them), anyways, Genesect Completely UT the OT will be Matt, or Mat. & the glaceon. For Keledo Modest + Meloetta UT Any nature. Also, what do you mean outside of America? I'm canadian so, I still missed it. Do you live in Europe or?

Also, the Glaceon goes up in value because I traveled from Canada to New York for the tournament so... It's more "rare" then getting it off wifi or a local video game store. + You can be certain it will never be released again.
    Yeah I know it won't be given out again, and the OT will be always be Plasma never your OT just the event OT and keldeo already went by, meloetta hasn't happened yet for some reason genesect was released first trust me I know personal value for pokemon, like my mew and 10aniv latias I was barely able to go to either event, wish I could have gone to a VGC though, by outside America I meant for the eevee of which event it was from Japan or national sp yours like you said is national

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Yeah I know it won't be given out again, and the OT will be always be Plasma never your OT just the event OT and keldeo already went by, meloetta hasn't happened yet for some reason genesect was released first trust me I know personal value for pokemon, like my mew and 10aniv latias I was barely able to go to either event, wish I could have gone to a VGC though, by outside America I meant for the eevee of which event it was from Japan or national sp yours like you said is national
    Oh so all the Meloetta's you have are Japanese I'm gussing? So I guess just Keledo Modest then for my Glaceon. Again, can't trade now, but I guess it's good we have a deal settled, what's the OT (for Keledo, or is it plasma? I'm confused)
    Last edited by Siebold; 31st October 2012 at 11:23 PM.

Oh so all the Meloetta's you have are Japanese I'm gussing? So I guess just Keledo Modest then for my Glaceon. Again, can't trade now, but I guess it's good we have a deal settled, what's the OT (for Keledo, or is it plasma? I'm confused)
    えいがかん is meloettas OT name and yep Japanese, can't trade today either due to my brother going trick or treating

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

えいがかん is meloettas OT name and yep Japanese, can't trade today either due to my brother going trick or treating
    What I meant was, what's Keledo's OT?

What I meant was, what's Keledo's OT?
    しょこたん Japanese and SMR2012 English from game stop

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

しょこたん Japanese and SMR2012 English from game stop
    Ok, I'lll take the SMR2012, Modest, UT, Keledo! Don't let any else take it though! I'm thinking about opening a shop, I just need to collect some pokes, how hard is it?

Ok, I'lll take the SMR2012, Modest, UT, Keledo! Don't let any else take it though! I'm thinking about opening a shop, I just need to collect some pokes, how hard is it?
    Yeah I cab hold it for you, I had it cloned by a cloner once just to let you know, so let me know if that's a problem, as for starting a shop goes, you mainly need 10 specific wants and 10 specific haves and list them in a I have tons of shinies and a decent selection of events, having proof that a pokemon you have in your shop can get more people to trade with you, also if you get a flawless pokemon or near flawless it most likely is cloned, unless you get it from someone who RNG's and can't clone QuoteMaster is friendly and could help you with a request sometime provided she isn't booked with requests, but yeah sometimes you will need a cloner so you can always keep a pokemon around, clones are completely legal just not the originals there is no way outside software checking and Pokecheck to tell if its cloned, the problem with cloning, well if you do it yourself their can be risks to your game and if you get a lot of trades and don't get clones made your shop may run dry of pokemon or you will constantly be changing your supply or stock of pokemon, I suggest keeping uncloned and UT events uncloned and UT so that you can possibly trade them away for more with certain people, however certain people I know don't like clones, I'm not that fond so I will never risk making my own clones, if you do try to open a shop I hope it gets approved and that you get some at least decent business

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I am able to do some trades in a few minutes about maybe 2-3 trades max due to me running late I will only have about 15 minutes max time overall to trade
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 2nd November 2012 at 1:25 AM.

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Bump to the top

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Hey I'm really interested in your Shiny Flawless EV trained Cloyster

What I have to offer: Uncloned Shiny WSHMKER Jirachi, Movie Meloetta, Shiny Medicham (lvl 45), and Shiny Spinda.

Hopefully we can work something out, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    Hey I'm really interested in your Shiny Flawless EV trained Cloyster

What I have to offer: Uncloned Shiny WSHMKER Jirachi, Movie Meloetta, Shiny Medicham (lvl 45), and Shiny Spinda.

Hopefully we can work something out, thanks in advance.
    I am interested in the jirachi, what nature is it, and also do you still want one of my keldeo and meloetta?

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I am interested in the jirachi, what nature is it, and also do you still want one of my keldeo and meloetta?
    It's Docile nature. And thanks but I don't need them anymore.

It's Docile nature. And thanks but I don't need them anymore.
    Would you be willing to trade it for my cloyster or would you also like a free shiny EV trained in attack and HP metagross for it?

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Would you be willing to trade it for my cloyster or would you also like a free shiny EV trained in attack and HP metagross for it?
    I could take both haha.

Are you able to trade today?

I could take both haha.

Are you able to trade today?
    I can trade in a few minutes when I'm done eating dinner

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Alright yeah I'll be waiting in the WIFI room in like 5 minutes

Do you have my FC?

Alright yeah I'll be waiting in the WIFI room in like 5 minutes

Do you have my FC?
    I don't think I do

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

1808 0100 2303

I'll be waiting in the WIFI room

1808 0100 2303

I'll be waiting in the WIFI room
    I will enter your FC in a moment after I do these 2 trades first

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Page 39 of 104 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast