View Poll Results: What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, it can't be better

    6 33.33%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

    8 44.44%
  • its not so bad

    3 16.67%
  • There are better shops

    1 5.56%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

    0 0%
Page 72 of 104 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2590

Thread: Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

  1. #1776
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong Fui
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    Hey Dizzy. What do you want for that UT speedboost torchic?
    sorry for the long delay i was busy, anyway saw your VM
    Quote Originally Posted by super_sonic914 View Post
    Hey ^^ you sure were interested in a lot of my shinies, from your shinies I’ve grown quite fond of your
    UT Relaxed Weepingbell
    UT Gentle Chickorita
    UT Careful Bagon
    UT Docile Japanese Mienshoo (or whatever lol)
    Quiet Drizzle Politoed
    UT Brave male (Pink) Shellos
    UT Naďve Machop
    UT Rash Male Nidoran
    The UT Event Pikachu with Extremespeed (Has no OT o.O)
    And the Shiny Eppie Mew Perhaps for a Lv.100 EV Trained shiny Flawless Jolly Leafeon with Leaf blade X-Scissor Quick Attack and Synthesis (All at their their max PP) ?
    Yeah I can do those but willl need to check my game to see if I still have the Machop, I kept forgetting to go over that list, also its the female link shellos, don't know how to change its form when I don't have that direct link, pikachu has an OT just couldn't add it to the list since my phones acting up and the laptop I was using to update isn't mine, I can assure you though that it has the OT from the event just won't edit it from bulbapedia since someone has been screwing with the site, sorry for me being long winded anyway I will VM you shortly



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  2. #1777
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    okay i just need to get a clone of it back, traded it to someone to be cloned again since its already cloned
    I cant clone though =/
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

  3. #1778
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Not a chance.
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    sorry for the long delay i was busy, anyway saw your VM

    Yeah I can do those but willl need to check my game to see if I still have the Machop, I kept forgetting to go over that list, also its the female link shellos, don't know how to change its form when I don't have that direct link, pikachu has an OT just couldn't add it to the list since my phones acting up and the laptop I was using to update isn't mine, I can assure you though that it has the OT from the event just won't edit it from bulbapedia since someone has been screwing with the site, sorry for me being long winded anyway I will VM you shortly
    Awesome ^^ And I know it has an OT I was just curious to see what had occured is all. From the original list which nine pokemon did you want the most? As to make it a nine on nine? And just to confirm, it's the Mew for the Flawless Lefeon right?

    Edit: I forgot to tell you the OT and ID no of the Deoxys, it's a japanese name that I cannot read xD and the id. no is 13763

    I also have a UT lv. 30 Shiny Quicky Deoxys if you don't want this one, though this one is in a masterball, OT: MAY Id no: 50715

    And be warned, the Ho-oh you mentioned earlier is in a master ball as well
    Last edited by super_sonic914; 26th February 2013 at 6:37 AM.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

  4. #1779
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong Fui
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    I cant clone though =/
    No I was saying someone had it and was cloning it for me
    Quote Originally Posted by super_sonic914 View Post
    Awesome ^^ And I know it has an OT I was just curious to see what had occured is all. From the original list which nine pokemon did you want the most? As to make it a nine on nine? And just to confirm, it's the Mew for the Flawless Lefeon right?

    Edit: I forgot to tell you the OT and ID no of the Deoxys, it's a japanese name that I cannot read xD and the id. no is 13763
    I was only saying I could grade those pokes didn't agree on Leafeon for mew, I also have a UT lv. 30 Shiny Quicky Deoxys if you don't want this one, though this one is in a masterball, OT: MAY Id no: 50715

    And be warned, the Ho-oh you mentioned earlier is in a master ball as well
    I was saying I could trade those pokes but I didn't agree to Mew for Leafeon, after all the Mew is kinda rare, hmm back to deoxys, could I get info on the UT one like its summary page? Also could I get the summary on ho oh?

    EDIT: It was about 1:30 am when I replied so j wasn't completely awake and couldn't see well but now Iread your post tthrough :3
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 26th February 2013 at 12:10 PM.



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  5. #1780
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey DizzyCobraMew. I checked out your shop, and here is what I am interested with.

        Spoiler:- I Want This...:


    Mind telling me the IVs for them? I primarily want the DW Torchic. The other two are optional. Since you did say to make offers, would 5th Gen UT LVL 1 RNGs be acceptable?

  6. #1781
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Not a chance.
    Posts
    5

    Default

    The Deoxys is in my 4th gen game

    Name: DEOXYS
    OT: May
    Id no. 50175
    Quirky nature
    Jul.12, 2011
    Hoenn
    Arrived at Lv. 30

    It will all be the same except the date is going to be the date I transfer, this is also true for most other pokemon I have excluding the Lefeon :P

    I can clone the Mew and give it back, but I probaby won't be able to clone the other pokemon we trade if we trade.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

  7. #1782
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong Fui
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockFan View Post
    Hey DizzyCobraMew. I checked out your shop, and here is what I am interested with.

        Spoiler:- I Want This...:

    Yes I will tell you their Ivs in an edit here momentarily

    EDIT: All are 100% flawless except chimchar's defense and Sp def which could be 30
    Mind telling me the IVs for them? I primarily want the DW Torchic. The other two are optional. Since you did say to make offers, would 5th Gen UT LVL 1 RNGs be acceptable?
    Quote Originally Posted by super_sonic914 View Post
    The Deoxys is in my 4th gen game

    Name: DEOXYS
    OT: May
    Id no. 50175
    Quirky nature
    Jul.12, 2011
    Hoenn
    Arrived at Lv. 30

    It will all be the same except the date is going to be the date I transfer, this is also true for most other pokemon I have excluding the Lefeon :P

    I can clone the Mew and give it back, but I probaby won't be able to clone the other pokemon we trade if we trade.
    And that's fine with deoxys and my Mew, would you be able to clone back the normal shinies I trade you? It not its not a major deal
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 26th February 2013 at 8:35 PM.



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  8. #1783
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Not a chance.
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    And that's fine with deoxys and my Mew, would you be able to clone back the normal shinies I trade you? It not its not a major deal
    I clone through a glitch in the GTS and takes me about 7-10 minutes to clone a single pokemon so it'll take a while Dx If you want I can clone about three others and give them back though ^^'. Um, since the Machop is gone then would you like to make it an 9 on 9?
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

  9. #1784
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong Fui
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super_sonic914 View Post
    I clone through a glitch in the GTS and takes me about 7-10 minutes to clone a single pokemon so it'll take a while Dx If you want I can clone about three others and give them back though ^^'. Um, since the Machop is gone then would you like to make it an 9 on 9?
    Yeah sure that sounds good with me ^ω^ I probably can't trade today though



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  10. #1785
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Not a chance.
    Posts
    5

    Default

    That's ok, which other 8 shinies from the ones you mentioned would you like so I can prepare them and make a table of the trades we will do so I don't forget ^^

    Oh and also the three other pokemon besides Mew that you would like for me to clone.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

  11. #1786
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Yes I will tell you their Ivs in an edit here momentarily

    EDIT: All are 100% flawless except chimchar's defense and Sp def which could be 30
    Oh ok. Then I will mostly want the Torchic. Charmander and Squirtle are also what I possibly want, assuming if I can get them. As I said before, will 5th Gen UT LVL 1 RNGs be okay as offers?

  12. #1787
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong Fui
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super_sonic914 View Post
    That's ok, which other 8 shinies from the ones you mentioned would you like so I can prepare them and make a table of the trades we will do so I don't forget ^^

    Oh and also the three other pokemon besides Mew that you would like for me to clone.
    Weepinbell, Chikorita, and Mienfoo please
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockFan View Post
    Oh ok. Then I will mostly want the Torchic. Charmander and Squirtle are also what I possibly want, assuming if I can get them. As I said before, will 5th Gen UT LVL 1 RNGs be okay as offers?
    Yeah I guess that'd be okay, can you RNG on BW2?



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  13. #1788
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Not a chance.
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Got it but from these and the UT Deoxys which 8 would you like


    #016 Pidgey (Male) Lv. 14 (UT) Nature: Gentle / Somewhat vain
    #021 Spearow (Male) Lv. 38 Nature: Quirky / Very Finicky
    #042 Golbat (Male) Lv. 43 Nature: Bold / Strong willed
    #052 Meowth (Female) Lv. 10 (UT) Nature: Modest / Proud of its power
    #066 Machop (Female) Lv. 5 (UT) Nature: Quirky / Alert to sounds
    #074 Geodude (Male) Lv. 15 Nature: Careful / Somewhat vain
    #101 Electrode Lv. 39 Nature: Careful / Quick to flee
    #125 Electabuzz (Male) Lv. 30 Nature: Adamant / Mischieveous
    #132 Ditto Lv. 40 (UT) Nature: Jolly / Strong Willed
    #143 Snorlax (Female) Lv. 2 Nature: Adamant / Strong willed
    #145 Zapdos Lv. 50 (UT) Nature: Timid / Mischievous
    #146 Moltres Lv. 50 (UT) Nature: Timid / Mischievous
    #152 Chikorita (Male) (French) Lv: 29 Nature: Adamant / Often scatters things
    #182 Bellosom (Male) Lv.22 Nature: Serious / Often lost in thought
    #184 Azumarill (Male) Lv. 27 (UT) Nature: Jolly / Strong willed
    #201 Unkown Q Lv. 19 Nature: Naive / A little quick tempered
    #233 Porygon2 Lv. 16 (UT) Nature: Timid / Impetuous and silly
    #239 Elekid (Male) Lv. 1 (UT) Nature: Adamant / Mischievous
    #245 Suicune (Wi-fi event) Lv. 30 (UT) Nature: Relaxed / Alert to sounds
    #245 Suicune (Wi-fi event) Lv. 100 (Ev trained) (3rd gen set) Nature: Relaxed / Alert to sounds
    #250 Ho-Oh Lv. 100 Nature: Adamant / Hates to lose
    #265 Wurmple (Male) Lv. 4 Nature: Impish / Likes to run
    #355 Duskull Lv. 17 (UT) Nature: Mild / Somewhat stubborn
    #374 Beldum Lv. 5 (UT) Nature: Relaxed / Likes to run
    #386 Deoxys Lv. 100 (Japanese name) Nature: Naive / Mischievous whats the OT and ID No.?
    #442 Spiritomb (Female) Lv. 1 (UT) Nature: Relaxed / Loves to eat
    #446 Munchlax (Female) Lv. 1 (UT) Nature: Adamant / Strong willed
    #481 Mesprit Lv. 50 (UT) Nature: Lax / Capable of taking hits
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

  14. #1789
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Yeah I guess that'd be okay, can you RNG on BW2?
    The main type of RNG I do for BW2 is Entralink RNG. Currently, I have 4 PokeMon up for trade from this method.

  15. #1790
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong Fui
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super_sonic914 View Post
    Got it but from these and the UT Deoxys which 8 would you like


    #016 Pidgey (Male) Lv. 14 (UT) Nature: Gentle / Somewhat vain
    #021 Spearow (Male) Lv. 38 Nature: Quirky / Very Finicky
    #042 Golbat (Male) Lv. 43 Nature: Bold / Strong willed
    #052 Meowth (Female) Lv. 10 (UT) Nature: Modest / Proud of its power
    #066 Machop (Female) Lv. 5 (UT) Nature: Quirky / Alert to sounds
    #074 Geodude (Male) Lv. 15 Nature: Careful / Somewhat vain
    #101 Electrode Lv. 39 Nature: Careful / Quick to flee
    #125 Electabuzz (Male) Lv. 30 Nature: Adamant / Mischieveous
    #132 Ditto Lv. 40 (UT) Nature: Jolly / Strong Willed
    #143 Snorlax (Female) Lv. 2 Nature: Adamant / Strong willed
    #145 Zapdos Lv. 50 (UT) Nature: Timid / Mischievous
    #146 Moltres Lv. 50 (UT) Nature: Timid / Mischievous
    #152 Chikorita (Male) (French) Lv: 29 Nature: Adamant / Often scatters things
    #182 Bellosom (Male) Lv.22 Nature: Serious / Often lost in thought
    #184 Azumarill (Male) Lv. 27 (UT) Nature: Jolly / Strong willed
    #201 Unkown Q Lv. 19 Nature: Naive / A little quick tempered
    #233 Porygon2 Lv. 16 (UT) Nature: Timid / Impetuous and silly
    #239 Elekid (Male) Lv. 1 (UT) Nature: Adamant / Mischievous
    #245 Suicune (Wi-fi event) Lv. 30 (UT) Nature: Relaxed / Alert to sounds
    #250 Ho-Oh Lv. 100 Nature: Adamant / Hates to lose
    #265 Wurmple (Male) Lv. 4 Nature: Impish / Likes to run
    #355 Duskull Lv. 17 (UT) Nature: Mild / Somewhat stubborn
    #374 Beldum Lv. 5 (UT) Nature: Relaxed / Likes to run
    #386 Deoxys Lv. 100 (Japanese name) Nature: Naive / Mischievous whats the OT and ID No.?
    #442 Spiritomb (Female) Lv. 1 (UT) Nature: Relaxed / Loves to eat
    #446 Munchlax (Female) Lv. 1 (UT) Nature: Adamant / Strong willed
    #481 Mesprit Lv. 50 (UT) Nature: Lax / Capable of taking hits
    Munchlax, Deoxys, Golbat, Geodude, Zapdos, Moltres, Suicune, and Ditto please
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockFan View Post
    The main type of RNG I do for BW2 is Entralink RNG rently, I have 4 PokeMon up for trade from this method.
    Can you RNG legendaries on BW1?



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  16. #1791
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Can you RNG legendaries on BW1?
    I used up all my Legendaries on my Black 1 and Black 2. In other words, I cannot do it. I do not have access to Dream Radar or a 3DS, so I cannot RNG DR PokeMon.

  17. #1792
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong Fui
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockFan View Post
    I used up all my Legendaries on my Black 1 and Black 2. In other words, I cannot do it. I do not have access to Dream Radar or a 3DS, so I cannot RNG DR PokeMon.
    Oh well about asking for legends then, hmm do you have any DWF abilities you can pass down through breeding for RNG's?



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  18. #1793
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Oh well about asking for legends then, hmm do you have any DWF abilities you can pass down through breeding for RNG's?
    Any Dream World Females or RNG'd Dream World Females via Egg RNG in Black 1?
    Last edited by KnockFan; 26th February 2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Needed to add more details

  19. #1794
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong Fui
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockFan View Post
    Any Dream World Females or RNG'd Dream World Females via Egg RNG in Black 1?
    Yeah any RNG'd shiny DWF outside Eevee, Vulpix, Poliwag, and Riolu



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  20. #1795
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Yeah any RNG'd shiny DWF outside Eevee, Vulpix, Poliwag, and Riolu
    In that case, here is my list according to your criteria.
        Spoiler:- LVL 1 Shiny DWF Egg RNGs:

  21. #1796
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I'm interested in these:

    * timid UT lv10 Japanese male *Solar Power* charmander flawless

    * adamant UT lv10 Japanese male *Speed Boost* torchic flawless

    Can you give me their OT and ID, please?

    I can offer these:
    Last edited by Can'ttouchthis; 27th February 2013 at 4:20 AM.
    Fc: 2709 0967 8461

    Check out my shop:P

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...uce-Trade-Shop

  22. #1797
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong Fui
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockFan View Post
    In that case, here is my list according to your criteria.
        Spoiler:- LVL 1 Shiny DWF Egg RNGs:
    Wooper, Pachurisu, and Ducklett interest me
    Quote Originally Posted by Can'ttouchthis View Post
    I'm interested in

    * timid UT lv10 Japanese male *Solar Power* charmander flawless

    * adamant UT lv10 Japanese male *Speed Boost* torchic flawless

    Can you give me their OT and ID, please?

    I can offer these:


    (Shiny)Zapdos
    Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Tailwind| Heat wave| Sleep Talk |Signal Beam
    OT: Artemis| ID: 49800
    IV's: 31/2/31/30/31/31(Hp-Grass)
    UT (Lv.50)


    (None Shiny)Lugia
    Nature: Bold| Ability: Muliscale
    Moves: Whirlwind| Weather Ball | Gust|
    OT: John | ID: 07500
    IV's: 31/14/31/31/31/31
    UT (Lv.10)
    I'm interested in the Zapdos, Lugia not quite as much but am still a little interested in, Charmander OT: Ray in Japanese blocky letters, ID No. 13546
    and Torchic is in Japanese so I can't read it, I can probably look it up in Pokecheck though



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  23. #1798
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Oh, ok. just pm me when you can trade, then
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

  24. #1799
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Wooper, Pachurisu, and Ducklett interest me

    Charmander OT: Ray in Japanese blocky letters, ID No. 13546
    and Torchic is in Japanese so I can't read it, I can probably look it up in Pokecheck though
    Mind if I can also get the information on the Torchic as well? Other than that, how will you want to do this trade? I will mostly want the Torchic. Charmander and Squirtle are optional, depending on how your Trade Ratio works.

  25. #1800
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong Fui
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Phones acting up again

    KnockFan:
    Canttouchthis:
    this is Torchic on Pokecheck
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=817977

    I'd like to do a 2 for 4 trade, 2 DW starters for the 4 shiny DWF since these aren't that easy to come by



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Page 72 of 104 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •