View Poll Results: What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, it can't be better

    6 33.33%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

    8 44.44%
  • its not so bad

    3 16.67%
  • There are better shops

    1 5.56%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

    0 0%
Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2590

Thread: Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

  1. #2151
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hey im back for another trade! I like your Charizard *T Lv42 adamant female *blaze*. Ill trade for my Shiny UT adamant Sneasel Lv 54.
    W2 Friend Code:
    4900-4827-7889
    I just started my shiny collection so if you're interested in trading just PM me!
    Ill do anything for a shiny ho oh!
    MAY 19th 2013 2:15 A.M. I SOFT RESETTED ONLY 5 TIMES ON MY SAPPHIRE AND GOT A SHINY TREECKO. 5 TIMES. LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT.
    R.I.P MAY 20th 2013 10:36 am my shiny Grovyle has been deleted along with my save due to my Sapphires internal battery failure. I will mope about this for weeks.

  2. #2152
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TropiusSocks View Post
    Hey im back for another trade! I like your Charizard *T Lv42 adamant female *blaze*. Ill trade for my Shiny UT adamant Sneasel Lv 54.
    Do you know its IV's and did you catch it yourself?



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  3. #2153
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Do you know its IV's and did you catch it yourself?
    Its not flawless and no i didnt my friend did
    W2 Friend Code:
    4900-4827-7889
    I just started my shiny collection so if you're interested in trading just PM me!
    Ill do anything for a shiny ho oh!
    MAY 19th 2013 2:15 A.M. I SOFT RESETTED ONLY 5 TIMES ON MY SAPPHIRE AND GOT A SHINY TREECKO. 5 TIMES. LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT.
    R.I.P MAY 20th 2013 10:36 am my shiny Grovyle has been deleted along with my save due to my Sapphires internal battery failure. I will mope about this for weeks.

  4. #2154
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TropiusSocks View Post
    Its not flawless and no i didnt my friend did
    Could you check the IV's though?



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  5. #2155
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Could you check the IV's though?
    Sneasel - #215 (Adamant)
    Female (♀)
    HP: 2
    Att: 7 - 8
    Def: 7 - 8
    SpA: 19 - 20
    SpD: 4 - 5
    Speed: 31
    W2 Friend Code:
    4900-4827-7889
    I just started my shiny collection so if you're interested in trading just PM me!
    Ill do anything for a shiny ho oh!
    MAY 19th 2013 2:15 A.M. I SOFT RESETTED ONLY 5 TIMES ON MY SAPPHIRE AND GOT A SHINY TREECKO. 5 TIMES. LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT.
    R.I.P MAY 20th 2013 10:36 am my shiny Grovyle has been deleted along with my save due to my Sapphires internal battery failure. I will mope about this for weeks.

  6. #2156
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TropiusSocks View Post
    Sneasel - #215 (Adamant)
    Female (♀)
    HP: 2
    Att: 7 - 8
    Def: 7 - 8
    SpA: 19 - 20
    SpD: 4 - 5
    Speed: 31
    well aren't natures and IV combos ironic, lol um, I will think about it and let you know later



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  7. #2157
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    well aren't natures and IV combos ironic, lol um, I will think about it and let you know later
    thanks for the consideration! take your time im aware of your current condition.
    W2 Friend Code:
    4900-4827-7889
    I just started my shiny collection so if you're interested in trading just PM me!
    Ill do anything for a shiny ho oh!
    MAY 19th 2013 2:15 A.M. I SOFT RESETTED ONLY 5 TIMES ON MY SAPPHIRE AND GOT A SHINY TREECKO. 5 TIMES. LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT.
    R.I.P MAY 20th 2013 10:36 am my shiny Grovyle has been deleted along with my save due to my Sapphires internal battery failure. I will mope about this for weeks.

  8. #2158
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TropiusSocks View Post
    thanks for the consideration! take your time im aware of your current condition.
    Thanks, I'm thinking I may do the trade but what other shinies do you have?



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  9. #2159
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Thanks, I'm thinking I may do the trade but what other shinies do you have?
    I lost my white a while back so i restarted my shiny collection ): so far i have the hacked rayquaza im getting rid of, a dragonite (of course), your cyndaquil, and the sneasel. I know it literally isnt much, but you have to start from somewhere, right?
    W2 Friend Code:
    4900-4827-7889
    I just started my shiny collection so if you're interested in trading just PM me!
    Ill do anything for a shiny ho oh!
    MAY 19th 2013 2:15 A.M. I SOFT RESETTED ONLY 5 TIMES ON MY SAPPHIRE AND GOT A SHINY TREECKO. 5 TIMES. LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT.
    R.I.P MAY 20th 2013 10:36 am my shiny Grovyle has been deleted along with my save due to my Sapphires internal battery failure. I will mope about this for weeks.

  10. #2160

    Default

    When will we be able to trade dizzy? I'm not rushing just making sure you haven't forgotten.
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


  11. #2161
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TropiusSocks View Post
    I lost my white a while back so i restarted my shiny collection ): so far i have the hacked rayquaza im getting rid of, a dragonite (of course), your cyndaquil, and the sneasel. I know it literally isnt much, but you have to start from somewhere, right?
    Sure guess I could do it then :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    When will we be able to trade dizzy? I'm not rushing just making sure you haven't forgotten.
    Not sure, I just got sick 2 days ago and its lingering, I can see if I can today but can't promise that I can, every time I move I get dizzy and a headache right now so I may need a few more days



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  12. #2162
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    okay when would you want to trade?
    W2 Friend Code:
    4900-4827-7889
    I just started my shiny collection so if you're interested in trading just PM me!
    Ill do anything for a shiny ho oh!
    MAY 19th 2013 2:15 A.M. I SOFT RESETTED ONLY 5 TIMES ON MY SAPPHIRE AND GOT A SHINY TREECKO. 5 TIMES. LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT.
    R.I.P MAY 20th 2013 10:36 am my shiny Grovyle has been deleted along with my save due to my Sapphires internal battery failure. I will mope about this for weeks.

  13. #2163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Sure guess I could do it then :3

    Not sure, I just got sick 2 days ago and its lingering, I can see if I can today but can't promise that I can, every time I move I get dizzy and a headache right now so I may need a few more days
    No problem buddy take your time.
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


  14. #2164
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TropiusSocks View Post
    okay when would you want to trade?
    Not sure yet, maybe Monday or Tuesday, just got better from being sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    No problem buddy take your time.
    Thanks for understanding



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  15. #2165
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Bump to the top, update coming this week



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  16. #2166
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Hi there, DizzyCobraMew!

    I am very interested in your: Shiny Eevee
    (OT: VGC10, ID No: 05080, Hardy, Sturdy Body, Adaptability, UT lv50, Male, Moves: Iron Tail, Trump Card, Flail, Quick Attack, Ribbon: Classic Ribbon)

    I do not have a lot to offer, but 2 Shinies that I have. They are from the GTS, but they have both been on the Hack-Check Thread on here recently and I have checked their OT's on the Link with 'Bad Trainers' you gave us on your first post, and they are O.K on both.

    The Shinies are:

    Shiny Sigilyph in Quick Ball (Female + UT)
    OT: Zefiruz
    Ability: Wonder Skin
    ID No: 17348
    Nature: Hasty Nature
    Level: Lv. 20 (Met at Desert Resort)
    Characteristic: Likes to Relax
    Moves: Psywave, Psybeam, Whirlwind, Tailwind
    Stats: HP=63, Att=30, Def=33, Sp.A=49, Sp.D=39, Spe=48
    IV's: HP=24, Att=9-13, Def=0-4, Sp.A=14-18, Sp.D=10-14, Spe=1-5

    Shiny Blaziken (Name is Japanese for Blaziken) in Pokeball (Male but Touched obviously, as it wouldn't otherwise be a Blaziken)
    OT: Japanese Writing, looks like x4 lower case t's with an extra line across with a ') shaped letter at the end
    Ability: Blaze
    ID No: 62374
    Nature: Gentle
    Level: Lv.42 (Hatched from Egg on Route 3)
    Characteristic: Often dozes off
    Moves: Fire Spin, Quick Attack, Slash, Peck
    Stats: HP=132, Att=118, Def=63, Sp.A=97, Sp.D=83, Spe=85
    IV's: ? because I do not know what EV's it has, and I have no EV wiping berries either

    Please consider my Offer and just a quick word: My internet has been rubbish in the past but we have got a new one now, and it works really well, but just in case it turns out not to be good when trading (Hopefully) you can't say I didn't warn ya! It should be O.K. though!

    tomatohater
    Too much water guys!

  17. #2167
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Hi there, DizzyCobraMew!

    I am very interested in your: Shiny Eevee
    (OT: VGC10, ID No: 05080, Hardy, Sturdy Body, Adaptability, UT lv50, Male, Moves: Iron Tail, Trump Card, Flail, Quick Attack, Ribbon: Classic Ribbon)

    I do not have a lot to offer, but 2 Shinies that I have. They are from the GTS, but they have both been on the Hack-Check Thread on here recently and I have checked their OT's on the Link with 'Bad Trainers' you gave us on your first post, and they are O.K on both.

    The Shinies are:

    Shiny Sigilyph in Quick Ball (Female + UT)
    OT: Zefiruz
    Ability: Wonder Skin
    ID No: 17348
    Nature: Hasty Nature
    Level: Lv. 20 (Met at Desert Resort)
    Characteristic: Likes to Relax
    Moves: Psywave, Psybeam, Whirlwind, Tailwind
    Stats: HP=63, Att=30, Def=33, Sp.A=49, Sp.D=39, Spe=48
    IV's: HP=24, Att=9-13, Def=0-4, Sp.A=14-18, Sp.D=10-14, Spe=1-5

    Shiny Blaziken (Name is Japanese for Blaziken) in Pokeball (Male but Touched obviously, as it wouldn't otherwise be a Blaziken)
    OT: Japanese Writing, looks like x4 lower case t's with an extra line across with a ') shaped letter at the end
    Ability: Blaze
    ID No: 62374
    Nature: Gentle
    Level: Lv.42 (Hatched from Egg on Route 3)
    Characteristic: Often dozes off
    Moves: Fire Spin, Quick Attack, Slash, Peck
    Stats: HP=132, Att=118, Def=63, Sp.A=97, Sp.D=83, Spe=85
    IV's: ? because I do not know what EV's it has, and I have no EV wiping berries either

    Please consider my Offer and just a quick word: My internet has been rubbish in the past but we have got a new one now, and it works really well, but just in case it turns out not to be good when trading (Hopefully) you can't say I didn't warn ya! It should be O.K. though!

    tomatohater
    i may be interested in the blaziken but id need to get the eevee cloned again



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  18. #2168
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Yay!

    Thank you so much DizzyCobraMew! Can I quickly ask something? Are cloned Pokémon Legit? Also, you do know the Blaziken is Japanese (NOT MINE) and not UT don't you? (But it has been on the Hack Check Thread and I have checked the OT).

    Thank You so Much!

    tomatohater
    Last edited by tomatohater; 28th May 2013 at 6:39 PM.
    Too much water guys!

  19. #2169
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Yay!

    Thank you so much DizzyCobraMew! Can I quickly ask something? Are cloned Pokémon Legit? Also, you do know the Blaziken is Japanese (NOT MINE) and not UT don't you? (But it has been on the Hack Check Thread and I have checked the OT).

    Thank You so Much!

    tomatohater
    yeah so are a bunch of shinies i have XD
    I'm free for a little bit and i can upload the blaziken to pokecheck for you trade it back and then give you the legality analysis if you want :3
    EDIT: and yes clones are legit just exact copies of the original poke, nothing edited just copied, unless you clone someones poke from pokecheck then its hacked



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  20. #2170
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Do I need to do the Pokecheck thing, I do not understand it. Also, if you are okay, do you want to trade now? Thanks

    toatohater
    Too much water guys!

  21. #2171
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Do I need to do the Pokecheck thing, I do not understand it. Also, if you are okay, do you want to trade now? Thanks

    toatohater
    i can't trade right now cause i need to get the eevee cloned but I'm poke checking my pokes so i thought kill 2 birds with 1 stone, metaphorically



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  22. #2172
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Hi again,

    O.K. I am going to have dinner now, so can you wait like 30-40mins? Really looking forward to the Shiny Eevee! Also, is that Pokecheck thing necessary, I didn't understand your reply lol?!

    tomatohater

    EDIT: Just found out I have a few minutes before dinner!
    Last edited by tomatohater; 28th May 2013 at 6:56 PM. Reason: EDIT
    Too much water guys!

  23. #2173
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Hi again,

    O.K. I am going to have dinner now, so can you wait like 30-40mins? Really looking forward to the Shiny Eevee! Also, is that Pokecheck thing necessary, I didn't understand your reply lol?!

    tomatohater

    EDIT: Just found out I have a few minutes before dinner!
    pokecheck is a hack checking site that can help weed out hacks, i had about 20 hacks in my game before i could use it, here this is what the site is https://www.pokecheck.org/ it uses the GTS to check your pokemon



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  24. #2174
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Hi yet Again!!

    Do I have to do Pokecheck or not? Also, did you get the Eevee yourself or not?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: Now I have to go to Dinner, so I will see you soon!
    Last edited by tomatohater; 28th May 2013 at 7:04 PM. Reason: Dinner
    Too much water guys!

  25. #2175
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Hi yet Again!!

    Do I have to do Pokecheck or not? Also, did you get the Eevee yourself or not?

    Thanks!
    i can do the poke check send the poke back to you then send the link to its results, no i didn't get the eevee myself sadly :/



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •