Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Grotto Discussion Thread

Ughhhhh....... Ok thanks a ton
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

I caught another Manectric at the Hidden Grotto on Route 3. I'm going to trade that to White version later after I breed it in order to get an Electrike egg. I finally found some Pokemon at the Hidden Grotto on Route 18 too, but sadly it was just two Kingler. It's funny because they both appeared right after each other and then the Hidden Grotto just didn't generate any more Pokemon. I was so upset that I still couldn't find Chatot though.

I'm like a crazy trying to get a Buttefree at the Hidden Grotto on Pinwheel Forest. More than 2 weeks trying and no luck so far. :/
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

I've gone to Hidden Grottoes many, many times, but I've only found a Pokémon once. Every other time, there's Mulch or some near-worthless item.

Friend code: 4141 - 2267 - 6534

I am a soldier in the war against illiteracy. If you are one to support proper English, then copy and paste this into your signature. Thank you.

I've alredy seen Zangoose, Breloom, Watchog and Herdier so far. Other than that, just some items.
    Wanting a Nidoran Male and Female now, trying the H. Grotto at Route 2, no luck so far too.
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

Trying to get Bagon at the Pinwheel Forest grotto, it is such a pain.... all I have gotten is a Poke Ball and a repel
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

IMO the low class items (Pokéball, Repel, Potion, etc. ) shouldn't be in the grottos because these areas are "hidden" and meant to contain at least some important treasure.

Finally found another Bagon in the Hidden Grotto near Pinwheel Forest. And another Adamant nature this time. I couldn't help but feel overjoyed.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Finally found another Bagon in the Hidden Grotto near Pinwheel Forest. And another Adamant nature this time. I couldn't help but feel overjoyed.
    I assume you're not using a Synchronizer? You can Synchronize them, so you don't have to rely on luck for the best Nature.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I assume you're not using a Synchronizer? You can Synchronize them, so you don't have to rely on luck for the best Nature.
    Well... nope. I didn't know that Synchronize works outside of battle.
    Last edited by ☭Azimuth_055☣; 4th May 2013 at 5:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Well... nope. I didn't know that Synchronize works outside of battle.
    just put a pokemon with synchronizer and the nature yoou are looking for and put it in first slotof party doesnt matter if it is fainted as long as it is in front
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    just put a pokemon with synchronizer and the nature yoou are looking for and put it in first slotof party doesnt matter if it is fainted as long as it is in front
    Got it. Thanks to that, I found and caught a Dragonite with my desired nature from the Hidden Grotto at Route 18. Guess I just got very lucky there.

i just want the imposter ditto but all i find are cleffaries...T_T
    i like pie

Same here. I can't stand it.

Still look for that Dragonite... The thing doesn't want to show up but found everything else.

Does anyone want to trade? Offers in Sig. Pm me for your offers and wants.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Not the place for that.

Sorry. Just pm me if you do. Anyway, anyone had luck with ditto?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Yep, even SR'd for a 31 HP IV and caught it in a Luxury Ball (months ago, but I've been quite inactive).

Hidden Grottos are so much fun to find! But what I hate is how whenever I enter one the Pokemon I want isn't there.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Palamon View Post
    Hidden Grottos are so much fun to find! But what I hate is how whenever I enter one the Pokemon I want isn't there.
    Sadly, that's part of it.

hmm... I've been searching through the giant chasm's hidden grotto for this entire week (and maybe some of last week too) and yet the imposter ditto refuses to show up, I'm starting to believe that ditto cannot be found in that grotto...
    black 2 fc: 2753-1852-9535
    dwfs i own:

Quote Originally Posted by samrules4 View Post
    hmm... I've been searching through the giant chasm's hidden grotto for this entire week (and maybe some of last week too) and yet the imposter ditto refuses to show up, I'm starting to believe that ditto cannot be found in that grotto...
    You'll probably have a hard time finding any Pokemon not named Clefairy in Giant Chasm, most Hidden Grotto Pokemon don't show up more than 5% of the time. Ditto, IIRC, has a 1% appearance ratio.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

YES! After 3 months of searching, Dragonite has finally appeared! That only leaves one more Pokemon left before I got all that I need. Hope for good luck with him.

I have only JUST started going to EVERY hidden grotto this past week. It has been fruitful, but I still have yet to get my Mincinno with skill link. I will keep searching! I have so far caught two female makuhita's, two female zangoose's, and two maril's! I saw a muk however it was male.
    [[SHINIES]]
    chained:
    Random Encounter:
    Masuda: 1004 eggs 452 eggs 1380 eggs 371 eggs 21 eggs (with skill link and aqua tail and a naive nature=]) 418 eggs Froakie 15 eggs 119 eggs
    traded:
    Soft Reset:

Still searching for Dragonite and Bagon. Besides that, I've had pretty good luck with all the hidden grotto pokemon that I need.
    DW females I have:

Events I Have:

Seeking:
    (DW female)

Name: Trey
    FC: 1248 7995 5418
    PM for trades/battles

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast