Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Grotto Discussion Thread

My bag is full of mulch now... and it smells rather unappealing. On the bright side, you can sell them to a guy in Mistralton City.... ONE AT A TIME. *sigh*
    White 2 FC: 4041-3839-4416

I have every dwf that has been released so far, and I can trade them for shinys, legends, events, or anything else that sounds interesting

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0FpaExyNDlVVkE

Quote Originally Posted by virizionx86 View Post
    Actually, it was determined that the Hidden Grotto Eevee was a bug and wasn't meant to be in the game, so it was removed in the international versions of the game (not the Japanese ones for obvious reasons). Maybe it had to do with the funfest missions, I don't know, but this seems to be the case.
    lol that's completely untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chrisco View Post
    My bag is full of mulch now... and it smells rather unappealing. On the bright side, you can sell them to a guy in Mistralton City.... ONE AT A TIME. *sigh*
    This is the worst thing about the maniacs
    There is no reason you can only sell one at a time. There should always be an option to go "Hey I'll buy all of <item> off you"

As it is now I just sell things normally most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    This is the worst thing about the maniacs
    There is no reason you can only sell one at a time. There should always be an option to go "Hey I'll buy all of <item> off you"

As it is now I just sell things normally most of the time.
    They don't really give us a choice, it's simply not worth the time, and constantly getting them from hidden grottos is very frustrating.
    White 2 FC: 4041-3839-4416

I have every dwf that has been released so far, and I can trade them for shinys, legends, events, or anything else that sounds interesting

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0FpaExyNDlVVkE

The only pokemon I found in those holes was that Mincino that's already set to appear xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by henryqueue View Post
    Mulch, mulch, mulch, mulch.... I'm trying for some evolutionary stones because accumulating BP can be tedious sometimes.
    If you want stones it's easier to look for them in dust clouds now that they've been changed to include more than gems.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    If you want stones it's easier to look for them in dust clouds now that they've been changed to include more than gems.
    Dust clouds have always included evolution stones. I've obtained them in Black 1. However, there has been some sort of change with dust clouds but I'm not sure how or what.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    Dust clouds have always included evolution stones. I've obtained them in Black 1. However, there has been some sort of change with dust clouds but I'm not sure how or what.
    I think they vary based on location now
    Note: I never grinded for dustclouds in BW1 so maybe that was always a thing

Actually, it was determined that the Hidden Grotto Eevee was a bug and wasn't meant to be in the game, so it was removed in the international versions of the game (not the Japanese ones for obvious reasons). Maybe it had to do with the funfest missions, I don't know, but this seems to be the case.
    you're outright lying.

Proof please. Preferably with the difference of assembly code between JP region games and other region games.

There would be a negative backlash for the removal of content from one region to another. Thus, it would be a terrible idea for GameFreak to have given Hidden Grotto Eevees, only to remove them from the international releases. On the other hand, I cannot fathom any possible motivation for posting photoshopped pictures other than trolling.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

On the other subject of Eevee in Hidden Grottos, which of the three Funfest missions would you personally go for if you could only get one?

I'd go for the one with Espeon and Umbreon, not because of Espeon's ability, but because Espeon and Umbreon are the hardest to obtain due to their evolution requirements. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Eevee for the level-up moves. You can get anything you want with that. I wonder if the event will be one of the available sets for each week? Meaning 4 of them? Hm... Only one way to find out.

I know the Eeevee event is in Japan, but is it coming to other countries too? Sorry for going a little off topic!

{the rest, I haven't decided on yet or trained far enough.}

Just get the mission that spawns all of them....

Just get the mission that spawns all of them....
    Wait, there's a mission that can spawn all of them?

Where have I been for the past three months?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Wait, there's a mission that can spawn all of them?

Where have I been for the past three months?
    It was listed in the same news post on the main site
    In The Games Department
    Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Special Eevee Promotions

The official site has announced a massive Eevee related promotion to tie in with the upcoming episodes of the anime featuring Eevee and their evolutions. A special FunFest Mission is to be given in Pokémon Centres across Japan. However, the contents of this Funfest Mission changes depending on receiving date. In this mission, you need to go through the Hidden Grottos capturing Pokémon as you go to get the highest score. All the Pokémon have their Hidden Abilities
    If you receive the mission from November 10th to November 22nd, you will find Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon in the mission.
    If you receive the mission from November 23rd to December 7th, you will find Espeon or Umbreon in the mission
    If you receive the mission from December 8th to December 21st, you will find Leafeon or Glaceon in the mission
    If you receive the mission from December 22nd to December 31st, you will find Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon or Glaceon in the mission

It was listed in the same news post on the main site
    Hmm... I swear that last part wasn't there. But yeah, I'd get the one that offers each Eeveelution, then.

A note about those Funfest missions, though: Do they "overwrite"? As in, if I get the one that unlocks Espeon and Umbreon, and then get the one that unlocks Leafeon and Glaceon, will the one that gives Espeon and Umbreon be gone forever or something?

only found 2 pokemons in the hidden grottos so far and im at the 8th gym , my luck sucks
        Spoiler:- FRIEND CODE AND STUFF:

click to go to me and mogan's shop
    pokemon x fc 2938 7100 1041
        Spoiler:- Fusions and credits:

I have found only one Pokemon in hidden grottos during my entire game file, and I have been playing a lot.
    But I was lucky to find my Pickpocket Naughty Sneasel

Need to know where all the Grottoes are exactly, how many in each specific location and where they are, been trying to get to all of them but not having much luck.
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkendra View Post
    Need to know where all the Grottoes are exactly, how many in each specific location and where they are, been trying to get to all of them but not having much luck.
    http://serebii.net/black2white2/hiddengrotto.shtml

with pics and chance too

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Ive found 3 Bagon in the pinwheel grotto, really want poliwhirl bu now i have one stage each

I bet it does regenerate with step count, I found a female, iirc, Minccino (Now cinncinno), and it still sucks. It can't do any powerful moves. I did have one like this:

Cinccinno
    Aqua Tail
    Iron Tail
    Tail Slap
    Giga Impact

It killed everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    I bet it does regenerate with step count, I found a female, iirc, Minccino (Now cinncinno), and it still sucks. It can't do any powerful moves. I did have one like this:

Cinccinno
    Aqua Tail
    Iron Tail
    Tail Slap
    Giga Impact

It killed everything.
    it does regenerate after taking 256 steps, or at least, there's a five percent chance it will regenerate.

Thank you so much.
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast