Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Grotto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    You can't find Eevee in Hidden Grottos.
    Really?
    In the first page if this thread people said that you could... unless I read it wrong:/
    Currently PlayingPokemon X

Shinys so far: ;541;

Adopt your own virtual pet today!

No, someone posted a fake image of a Eevee in a Hidden Grotto, and Serebii just assumed that it was possible.

i am still, still, STILL searching for this godforsaken poliwhirl outside this godforsaken forest. why is this impossible?

No!!! I got female Eevee first time!!! (Sorry evolved it into Vaporeon). And the Hidden Grottos do respawn, just takes a while.
    And where is the Hidden Grotto that you get Vulpix in????

The best thing I've found in a Grotto is a Seviper... I keep finding lots of items though, usually mulch :3

Quote Originally Posted by MudkipForever View Post
    And where is the Hidden Grotto that you get Vulpix in????
    Abundant Shrine, same place you catch Vulpix normally. But it only appears in the one near the entrance (by that one Youngster).

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinalCountdown View Post
    The best thing I've found in a Grotto is a Seviper... I keep finding lots of items though, usually mulch :3
    At least with the Mulch you can sell it for 1000P, it's even more annoying when you get useless stuff like Potions and Poke Balls.

Quote Originally Posted by MudkipForever View Post
    No!!! I got female Eevee first time!!! (Sorry evolved it into Vaporeon).
    No you didn't, it's literally impossible.

For some reason I'm thinking that Eevees were possible in the Japanese versions in a grotto, but it was just a mistake and they took it out for other regions?
    Also I have the strategy guide, and it lists an Eevee in one of the grottoes, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's there. I've found quite a few other typos.
    Somebody please correct me if this is wrong xD
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

It's not in there at all - it's been proven - they don't exist within the games coding.

[03:35] <Serebii> the Eevee one starts on Saturday
    [03:35] <Serebii> but you can only play it when at the event
    01[03:35] <07Bond697> has it ever come out before?
    01[03:35] <07Bond697> is there any way any such event could have been activated a week after the game came out?
    01[03:36] <07Bond697> because unless i'm missing something(which is very possible), eevee isn;t normally available in any hidden hollow
    01[03:37] <07Bond697> i've been through every function the hollowFill and hollowGen use and there's nothing about an eevee
    01[03:38] <07Bond697> also, everything in an egg is set in stone aside from the pid
    [03:38] <Serebii> Nope
    [03:38] <Serebii> People found Eevees due to accidental code edits in the translation patch
    01[03:38] <07Bond697> oh, that's what it was?
    01[03:38] <07Bond697> who figured that one out?
    [03:39] <Serebii> can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinalCountdown View Post
    You really just have to be patient. I just caught my Imposter Ditto recently. I'm still trying to get Vulpix. I just put on repels and biked between Icirrus City through Undella to Driftveil City, that usually is enough steps (probably more) that you will very likely get a respawn in all of the Grotto between there, and then every now agains I checked ones outside of that path. So just keep with it. Don't give up.

hallelu!

Oh. Em. Gee. I actually got the Dragonite on Rt. 18 (and it was female of course). Doesn't look like too bad a Dragonite either from eyeballing its Summary page.

Didn't think I'd ever get that one anytime soon.

Sadly, they don't come with any exclusive moves (Extremespeed on Dragonite would be awesome). :/

Sadly, they don't come with any exclusive moves (Extremespeed on Dragonite would be awesome). :/
    If it's female can't they just breed a male Dragonite/-nair/-tini with the move from HGSS with the one from Hidden Grotto. That's what I had hoped to do. Please don't destroy my plans. *crosses fingers*

Don't care. I'm keeping this one regardless.

From what I read I don't have to worry about a Pokemon being replace? also how effective are the pass powers and how do I get them?

If so then that good, All I really need is that Dragonite to show up now. That Kingler is pretty common though. I find it weird that Granbull showed up 3 time at Route 2 but everything else barely showed up at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Don't care. I'm keeping this one regardless.
    I didn't say you shouldn't keep it. :P

I was just lamenting the fact that they don't come with exclusive moves like the DW.

Quote Originally Posted by Houka View Post
    If so then that good, All I really need is that Dragonite to show up now. That Kingler is pretty common though. I find it weird that Granbull showed up 3 time at Route 2 but everything else barely showed up at all.
    It all comes down to luck.

I've seen 2 Dragonities on Rt. 18, but only one of everything else that exists there.

Well that sucks... such a low ratio could mean I may not see Dragonite for a good while. However I did got a hold of both Nindorans today, just need two more Pokemon before got all I need.

I found another Bagon in the Hidden Grotto outside Pinwheel Forest. That Hidden Grotto keeps giving me good Pokemon unlike the one that's inside the actual forest; I only ever find Amoonguss there and it's already a hassle to go into the forest and Surf to the Hidden Grotto. Same goes for the one that requires Surf on Route 3. The most bothersome Hidden Grotto for me is the one on Route 18 though. I always have to use a Max Repel on my way there, and so far it hasn't yielded a single Pokemon. I feel like I've been cursed.

Almost every time i get a pokemon in hidden grottos its male >
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me

At least you're finding Pokémon and not items.

I've got few females still no Dragonite though.

At least you're finding Pokémon and not items.
    I know what you mean. So much mulch. I did actually find a Bagon once, which was pretty awesome, and of course Ditto. The disparity is just really stark. I guess that just makes the times when you actually get what you want all the better.

Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast