Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 1101

Thread: Hidden Grotto Discussion Thread

  1. #876
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    The only female Pokémon I caught that I didn't previously have was a Venonat from one of the Route 3 grottos. Still hunting for that damned Minccino.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  2. #877
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my secret Base
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    The only female Pokémon I caught that I didn't previously have was a Venonat from one of the Route 3 grottos. Still hunting for that damned Minccino.
    I thought you got one during the tutorial?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

    Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

    "If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

    Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

    IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

  3. #878
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Yes, but that one can only be Male, so you have to wait for it to respawn as a Female. Remember that you can't soft reset for gender or Pokémon once its respawned.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  4. #879
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my secret Base
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    Yes, but that one can only be Male, so you have to wait for it to respawn as a Female. Remember that you can't soft reset for gender or Pokémon once its respawned.
    Ah, how do they respawn?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

    Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

    "If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

    Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

    IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

  5. #880
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    I believe that every 256 steps, there is a 5% chance of something respawning. There is a 40% chance of this then being a visible item (Pokéball), a 40% chance of it being a hidden item (Dowsing Machine), and the last 20% chance of finding a Pokémon. Then with each of those three categories, you get percentage chances of Pokémon species, then gender... at the end of it, you end up with very slim chances of finding some things. There's more information on what you can find where on this page.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  6. #881
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my secret Base
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    I believe that every 256 steps, there is a 5% chance of something respawning. There is a 40% chance of this then being a visible item (Pokéball), a 40% chance of it being a hidden item (Dowsing Machine), and the last 20% chance of finding a Pokémon. Then with each of those three categories, you get percentage chances of Pokémon species, then gender... at the end of it, you end up with very slim chances of finding some things. There's more information on what you can find where on this page.
    Thanks.

    ^houka, just pm me when you're ready.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

    Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

    "If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

    Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

    IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

  7. #882
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Got a Female Sheer Force Bagon today. Currently focusing on hunting for a Female Skill Link Minccino, then that will be another grotto cleared.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  8. #883
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    I almost caught a Murkrow in the inner Pinwheel Forest grotto, but the bloody thing fainted before I could catch it and I'd forgotten to save beforehand. Finally succeeded in catching a Sheer Force Bagon; that took me 2 tries.

  9. #884
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Finally got my female Skill Link Mincinno, as well as a female Big Pecks Chatot from Route 18 (still haven't seen any Dragonite from there). I've now decided to set my sights on a female Prankster Murkrow and female Hustle Combee.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  10. #885
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    Finally got my female Skill Link Mincinno, as well as a female Big Pecks Chatot from Route 18 (still haven't seen any Dragonite from there). I've now decided to set my sights on a female Prankster Murkrow and female Hustle Combee.
    funny, all I have got there is dragonite!



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  11. #886
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    I think I've had two Chatot there, one Kingler, and way too may items.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  12. #887
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    I think I've had two Chatot there, one Kingler, and way too may items.
    Still, at least you don't have like 20 dw foongus sitting in your box. I keep finding them!



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  13. #888
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    On the contrary, I find them everywhere, I just don't catch them because they're useless in bulk because everyone has at least one.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  14. #889
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    On the contrary, I find them everywhere, I just don't catch them because they're useless in bulk because everyone has at least one.
    I no longer catch them either. 20 is enough to me. Anyway, have you ever seen pinsir or herecross before?



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  15. #890
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Not in the grottos, no. The only thing I've seen in the Lostlorn Forest Grotto is Male Combees and items. I managed to get a Moxie Heracross off the GTS somehow, but that's another story.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  16. #891
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    Not in the grottos, no. The only thing I've seen in the Lostlorn Forest Grotto is Male Combees and items. I managed to get a Moxie Heracross off the GTS somehow, but that's another story.
    The first thing I got there was a female leavanny. Also, I got a moxie female salamence off gts. No idea how. I also have my own bagon. What is your rarest dw pokemon?
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 29th May 2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: stupid typo. movie rather than moxie



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  17. #892
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Off the top of my head, just from grottos I think it would be Spheal. I'm not sure what else would be considered rare, though I have both Pichu and Eevee which are well sought after.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  18. #893
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    Off the top of my head, just from grottos I think it would be Spheal. I'm not sure what else would be considered rare, though I have both Pichu and Eevee which are well sought after.
    A spheal! Where did you find that? As for my rarest, I have heracross.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  19. #894
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    The Spheal was from the Route 13 grotto closest to Giant Chasm (over the Strength boulder).
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  20. #895
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    The Spheal was from the Route 13 grotto closest to Giant Chasm (over the Strength boulder).
    Oh, the one where I get endless foongus. Do you have a dw ditto? If not, lets have a race to see who gets one first.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  21. #896
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    That was the second thing I found in that grotto (first was a male Clefairy). Have you found a Dunsparce yet in any of the grottos?
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  22. #897
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    That was the second thing I found in that grotto (first was a male Clefairy). Have you found a Dunsparce yet in any of the grottos?
    I am yet to find a dunsparce. What about you?



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  23. #898
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    No luck here either. It's one of those Pokémon that you think would be easy to find, but are in actual fact quite rare (just like those Skill Link Minccino...).
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

  24. #899
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    No luck here either. It's one of those Pokémon that you think would be easy to find, but are in actual fact quite rare (just like those Skill Link Minccino...).
    Im about to check floccey ranch. I only have one dw from their, and that is maril



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  25. #900
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Take a wild guess...
    Posts
    335

    Default

    I have Marill and Herdier from there, only missing Dunsparce.
    Claimed


    The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •