Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Grotto Discussion Thread

The only female Pokémon I caught that I didn't previously have was a Venonat from one of the Route 3 grottos. Still hunting for that damned Minccino.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    The only female Pokémon I caught that I didn't previously have was a Venonat from one of the Route 3 grottos. Still hunting for that damned Minccino.
    I thought you got one during the tutorial?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Yes, but that one can only be Male, so you have to wait for it to respawn as a Female. Remember that you can't soft reset for gender or Pokémon once its respawned.
    Claimed

My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.

Yes, but that one can only be Male, so you have to wait for it to respawn as a Female. Remember that you can't soft reset for gender or Pokémon once its respawned.
    Ah, how do they respawn?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

I believe that every 256 steps, there is a 5% chance of something respawning. There is a 40% chance of this then being a visible item (Pokéball), a 40% chance of it being a hidden item (Dowsing Machine), and the last 20% chance of finding a Pokémon. Then with each of those three categories, you get percentage chances of Pokémon species, then gender... at the end of it, you end up with very slim chances of finding some things. There's more information on what you can find where on this page.
    Claimed

I believe that every 256 steps, there is a 5% chance of something respawning. There is a 40% chance of this then being a visible item (Pokéball), a 40% chance of it being a hidden item (Dowsing Machine), and the last 20% chance of finding a Pokémon. Then with each of those three categories, you get percentage chances of Pokémon species, then gender... at the end of it, you end up with very slim chances of finding some things. There's more information on what you can find where on this page.
    Thanks.

^houka, just pm me when you're ready.

-My younger brother

Got a Female Sheer Force Bagon today. Currently focusing on hunting for a Female Skill Link Minccino, then that will be another grotto cleared.
    Claimed

I almost caught a Murkrow in the inner Pinwheel Forest grotto, but the bloody thing fainted before I could catch it and I'd forgotten to save beforehand. Finally succeeded in catching a Sheer Force Bagon; that took me 2 tries.

Finally got my female Skill Link Mincinno, as well as a female Big Pecks Chatot from Route 18 (still haven't seen any Dragonite from there). I've now decided to set my sights on a female Prankster Murkrow and female Hustle Combee.
    Claimed

Finally got my female Skill Link Mincinno, as well as a female Big Pecks Chatot from Route 18 (still haven't seen any Dragonite from there). I've now decided to set my sights on a female Prankster Murkrow and female Hustle Combee.
    funny, all I have got there is dragonite!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I think I've had two Chatot there, one Kingler, and way too may items.
    Claimed

I think I've had two Chatot there, one Kingler, and way too may items.
    Still, at least you don't have like 20 dw foongus sitting in your box. I keep finding them!

On the contrary, I find them everywhere, I just don't catch them because they're useless in bulk because everyone has at least one.
    Claimed

On the contrary, I find them everywhere, I just don't catch them because they're useless in bulk because everyone has at least one.
    I no longer catch them either. 20 is enough to me. Anyway, have you ever seen pinsir or herecross before?

Not in the grottos, no. The only thing I've seen in the Lostlorn Forest Grotto is Male Combees and items. I managed to get a Moxie Heracross off the GTS somehow, but that's another story.
    Claimed

Not in the grottos, no. The only thing I've seen in the Lostlorn Forest Grotto is Male Combees and items. I managed to get a Moxie Heracross off the GTS somehow, but that's another story.
    The first thing I got there was a female leavanny. Also, I got a moxie female salamence off gts. No idea how. I also have my own bagon. What is your rarest dw pokemon?
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 29th May 2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: stupid typo. movie rather than moxie

Off the top of my head, just from grottos I think it would be Spheal. I'm not sure what else would be considered rare, though I have both Pichu and Eevee which are well sought after.
    Claimed

Off the top of my head, just from grottos I think it would be Spheal. I'm not sure what else would be considered rare, though I have both Pichu and Eevee which are well sought after.
    A spheal! Where did you find that? As for my rarest, I have heracross.

The Spheal was from the Route 13 grotto closest to Giant Chasm (over the Strength boulder).
    Claimed

The Spheal was from the Route 13 grotto closest to Giant Chasm (over the Strength boulder).
    Oh, the one where I get endless foongus. Do you have a dw ditto? If not, lets have a race to see who gets one first.

That was the second thing I found in that grotto (first was a male Clefairy). Have you found a Dunsparce yet in any of the grottos?
    Claimed

That was the second thing I found in that grotto (first was a male Clefairy). Have you found a Dunsparce yet in any of the grottos?
    I am yet to find a dunsparce. What about you?

No luck here either. It's one of those Pokémon that you think would be easy to find, but are in actual fact quite rare (just like those Skill Link Minccino...).
    Claimed

No luck here either. It's one of those Pokémon that you think would be easy to find, but are in actual fact quite rare (just like those Skill Link Minccino...).
    Im about to check floccey ranch. I only have one dw from their, and that is maril

I have Marill and Herdier from there, only missing Dunsparce.
    Claimed

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast