Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Grotto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    I have Marill and Herdier from there, only missing Dunsparce.
    Oh. Dunsparce is very rare, but useless. Do you have dw drifloon?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claim:

I do yeah. Not from the grotto though (Dream Radar). What's the Pokémon you most want to get from a grotto?
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

I do yeah. Not from the grotto though (Dream Radar). What's the Pokémon you most want to get from a grotto?
    Ditto. No hesitation there. I have five clefery and a sneasal, but no ditto.

Out of the 69 DWF's you can get from the grottos, I'm only missing 22. What about everyone else?
    Claimed

My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.

I shall count mine! I have 30 from grottos excluding duplicates, so thirty six missing, and in total from anywhere I have 117.(I am the master chief!)
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 29th May 2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: more dw counted

I think I have 82 in total, 47 from grottos.
    Claimed

I think I have 82 in total, 47 from grottos.
    Cool. Do you have muk?

I think so. That's from Route 9 isn't it?
    Claimed

I think so. That's from Route 9 isn't it?
    Yes it is.you can also find buffolant there. do you have a female dw sableye?

Oh, just found a liepard. Screw that, I found a ditto! Yes!
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 29th May 2013 at 3:30 PM. Reason: rare find

*sighs* I really should think about using the Grotto's more often.
    My luck so far has been finding one mon and several items, then again I don't visit them too often.
    Aesthetically speaking, they look awesome and just feel really nature-orientated. Nice little addition by GF :3
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    *sighs* I really should think about using the Grotto's more often.
    My luck so far has been finding one mon and several items, then again I don't visit them too often.
    Aesthetically speaking, they look awesome and just feel really nature-orientated. Nice little addition by GF :3
    you should use them more often. By far the two best pokemon in grottos competitive wise are imposter ditto and multiscale dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    you should use them more often. By far the two best pokemon in grottos competitive wise are imposter ditto and multiscale dragonite.
    Not to mention Swift Swim Poliwag (Drizzle Politoed) and Drought Vulpix (Drought Ninetails) are also very popular in the competitive world.
    Claimed

I pretty much gave up on the Grottoes a while ago, it's not really that worth it. These are the only Pokemon I've gotten:

Spoiler:

I find the Grottoes very tedious and not worth the effort. If it's something I really want I can just trade for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Not to mention Swift Swim Poliwag (Drizzle Politoed) and Drought Vulpix (Drought Ninetails) are also very popular in the competitive world.
    Your right, but I thrashed a politoad rain team online. Took out politoad with metagross, and used my new imposter ditto (found today!) To beat a kingdra and a vaporeon. But Ditto, dragonite, poliwirl and vulpix are rare, so only people who check grottos regularly and use them.

So far the Hidden Grottoes in my White 2 haven't yielded any good Pokemon. I took a break from searching them, but I got back into it recently and I found common Pokemon like Muk and Liepard in the Hidden Grotto on Route 9 and a couple more Kingler in the one at Route 18. I also found another Drifloon inside the Hidden Grotto on Route 13, but I already had like three of those so it wasn't anything to be happy about, but at least it wasn't another Foongus.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    So far the Hidden Grottoes in my White 2 haven't yielded any good Pokemon. I took a break from searching them, but I got back into it recently and I found common Pokemon like Muk and Liepard in the Hidden Grotto on Route 9 and a couple more Kingler in the one at Route 18. I also found another Drifloon inside the Hidden Grotto on Route 13, but I already had like three of those so it wasn't anything to be happy about, but at least it wasn't another Foongus.
    Another drifloon! I don't have any. But I have a heracross, ditto, dragonite, and 114 others.

Dragonite needs ExtremeSpeed, which the Hidden Grotto one doesn't have.

If you can find a female one you can breed Extream Speed into it but other wise yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Dragonite needs ExtremeSpeed, which the Hidden Grotto one doesn't have.
    It doesn't need it, but it would be nice. Is it an egg move?

I got a Sheer Force Bagon from a grotto. Is that good?

I've also gotten Hariyama, Watchog, and a couple more I can't remember right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I got a Sheer Force Bagon from a grotto. Is that good?

I've also gotten Hariyama, Watchog, and a couple more I can't remember right now.
    It's rare, and when it's a salamence it's hidden ability will by moxie. In single battles moxie is great, but in double battles use intimidate.

It's rare, and when it's a salamence it's hidden ability will by moxie. In single battles moxie is great, but in double battles use intimidate.
    I transferred a newly-hatched Bagon from Diamond long before I got one from the grotto, so I have one of each. Think I'm covered for double AND single battles XD;;;

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I transferred a newly-hatched Bagon from Diamond long before I got one from the grotto, so I have one of each. Think I'm covered for double AND single battles XD;;;
    Good. I tend to use other dragons, but salamence is great. outrage recks teams with moxie. Do you have multiscale dragonite?

Good. I tend to use other dragons, but salamence is great. outrage recks teams with moxie. Do you have multiscale dragonite?
    Not yet. I'm stalking Route 18's grotto for it

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast