Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Grotto Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    Dratini's levels don't go up that high, but Dragonair's goes from 35-70, and Dragonite is catchable from level 50-70.
    Oh ok cool.

Has anyone found HH Vulpix? On the site it tells "Abundant Shrine" but there are 2 Hidden Hollows there. I kept visiting them and I get just Amoongus,Golduck, Bronzor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronflex View Post
    Has anyone found HH Vulpix? On the site it tells "Abundant Shrine" but there are 2 Hidden Hollows there. I kept visiting them and I get just Amoongus,Golduck, Bronzor.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure someone has found one there. It's in one of the two, but I'm not sure which one.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

The data says it is the same one as Bronzor one, which doesn't contain Golduck. Wat.

And no, I haven't played the game myself so I can help you only this much.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    The data says it is the same one as Bronzor one, which doesn't contain Golduck. Wat.

And no, I haven't played the game myself so I can help you only this much.
    I'm thinking they were going to both, and those were the ones they found between the two.

and yes I'm still a girl

Yeah, as you said. I tried visiting both.
    But... what is that data document?
    Almost every Pokémon is mentioned more times and the gender ratio is different from the Serebii one.
    Until now I found these Pokémon:

FEMALE: Herdier, Medicham, Combee, Breloom, Bagon, Amoongus, Zangoose, Bibarel, Foongus, Corsola, Watchog, Woobat, Liepard, Seviper, Marill.
    GENDERLESS or MALE ONLY: Metang, Bronzor, Ditto, Nidoran(M).
    MALE: Minccino, Swablu, Clefairy, Spheal, Kingler, Leavanny, Hariyama, Golduck and I met the male counterpart of almost every female I've found.

Notes:
    -in my experience, the Foongus line is the most common and easy to find. I'm not joking if I tell you that 40% of the Pokémon I found, overall, were Foogus and Amoongus.
    -Some Pokémon seem quite more common than others in certain hollows: I spent hours at the Abundant Shrine and never caught a Vulpix and the same at Pinwheel exterior with Poliwhirl, but I met a looooooot of the other Pokémon catchable there.
    -Pokémon are quite rarer than objects, I'd say 9 items out 10 and 1 Pokémon out 10 or so.

Everything I noted isn't based on game numbers and stats, just my experience which could be kinda different from yours.

Yeah, as you said. I tried visiting both.
    But... what is that data document?
    Almost every Pokémon is mentioned more times and the gender ratio is different from the Serebii one.
    Until now I found these Pokémon:

FEMALE: Herdier, Medicham, Combee, Breloom, Bagon, Amoongus, Zangoose, Bibarel, Foongus, Corsola, Watchog, Woobat, Liepard, Seviper, Marill.
    GENDERLESS or MALE ONLY: Metang, Bronzor, Ditto, Nidoran(M).
    MALE: Minccino, Swablu, Clefairy, Spheal, Kingler, Leavanny, Hariyama, Golduck and I met the male counterpart of almost every female I've found.

Notes:
    -in my experience, the Foongus line is the most common and easy to find. I'm not joking if I tell you that 40% of the Pokémon I found, overall, were Foogus and Amoongus.
    -Some Pokémon seem quite more common than others in certain hollows: I spent hours at the Abundant Shrine and never caught a Vulpix and the same at Pinwheel exterior with Poliwhirl, but I met a looooooot of the other Pokémon catchable there.
    -Pokémon are quite rarer than objects, I'd say 9 items out 10 and 1 Pokémon out 10 or so.

Everything I noted isn't based on game numbers and stats, just my experience which could be kinda different from yours.
    This one? I'm pretty sure Serebii got the stuff on the website from this list, since this list is taken pretty much straight from the games. I'm not quite sure why they're listed multiple times, but I didn't make the list. Every non genderless/single gender Pokemon can be female, except for Nosepass in White 2. I haven't done much with Hidden Hollows, so everything I say is pretty much strictly from data.

and yes I'm still a girl

Yeah, the problem is that if you take for example the Vulpix line it tells 10% female ratio on that document and 30% on the Serebii page.
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/hiddenhollow.shtml
    This isn't actually a great worry to me since I can't even find Vulpix itself lol. I tought repetion on that list could mean higher encounter chance, but this doesn't match the experience at all: Breloom and Hariyama are mentioned a single time and I found a lot of them, Vulpix and Poliwhirl are mentioned multiple times and I never found one. In addition to this, Female Combee are quite more common than they could appear since I have 3 female ones and a male one. XD
    I hate percentages... LOL

I'm actually pretty psyched about the Hidden Hollows. They're like your hidden base in RSE or your underground base in DPPT. Not only that but a poke with hidden abilities? and the occasional item just adds icing to this cake

What Pokemon? Eevee's not on there because it has a chance of appearing instead of the normal Pokemon/items.

I don't know what the percentage of each Pokemon is though.
    Have you actually seen Eevee appear there? I have not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Keys View Post
    I'm actually pretty psyched about the Hidden Hollows. They're like your hidden base in RSE or your underground base in DPPT. Not only that but a poke with hidden abilities? and the occasional item just adds icing to this cake
    I don't think it's really like the secret bases, those you can change to your liking, you can't do anything with Hidden Hollow aside from hope to find a Pokemon, or Item I guess but I'm sure most people want the Pokemon.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I don't think it's really like the secret bases, those you can change to your liking, you can't do anything with Hidden Hollow aside from hope to find a Pokemon, or Item I guess but I'm sure most people want the Pokemon.
    no i don't mean that you can change the aesthetics. I refer to the fact its a seperate space intended with a specific purpose. also finding a hidden hollow is reminiscent of using Hidden Power on a rock or tree

Quote Originally Posted by No Comprendo View Post
    Have you actually seen Eevee appear there? I have not yet.
    No, but others have, and I'm pretty sure it's found in the data for them.

and yes I'm still a girl

I think that know breloom is findable in there it will be in the VOU tier
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Victini is in this ball and it will V-Create you

Name: Victini
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Thanks to silverysoul for the victini ball

Will latios go uber because soul dew is in b/w2??????

Almost every Pokémon is mentioned more times
    They are "encounter slots" I presume. If you know how to RNG Pokemon then you know what that means. Im guessing that the encounter slot #s just havent been figured out, since the mechanic behind the generation/selection of the Pokemon/Item hasnt been either.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Quote Originally Posted by NoDice View Post
    They are "encounter slots" I presume. If you know how to RNG Pokemon then you know what that means. Im guessing that the encounter slot #s just havent been figured out, since the mechanic behind the generation/selection of the Pokemon/Item hasnt been either.
    knowing the community the RNG mechanics will be fine tuned and ready by the time BW2 is released internationally

Can pokemon in the Hidden Hollows be Shiny?

Quote Originally Posted by NeohopeSTF View Post
    Can pokemon in the Hidden Hollows be Shiny?
    No they cannot

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Really loving the idea of Hidden Hollows, and the Pokemon inside are a pretty solid smattering too. Specifically happy about Poliwhirl (Drizzle Politoed!), Regenerator Tangela, Imposter Ditto, Multiscale Dragonite, Prankster Murkrow, Immunity Gligar, Technician Breloom, Flare Boost Drifloon and Simple Woobat. Gonna be fun to explore them and try to get all the available Pokemon.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    Really loving the idea of Hidden Hollows, and the Pokemon inside are a pretty solid smattering too. Specifically happy about Poliwhirl (Drizzle Politoed!), Regenerator Tangela, Imposter Ditto, Multiscale Dragonite, Prankster Murkrow, Immunity Gligar, Technician Breloom, Flare Boost Drifloon and Simple Woobat. Gonna be fun to explore them and try to get all the available Pokemon.
    Unless you have no Wi-Fi access for the Dream World, you should have obtained a DW Poliwag/Tangela/Dratini/Murkrow/Gligar/Drifloon by now, considering they are in the first three areas introduced to the DW (Forest/Sky/Sea)

Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    No they cannot
    They can't? Aww. I wonder why, even static legendaries in B/W 2 can shine.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Unless you have no Wi-Fi access for the Dream World, you should have obtained a DW Poliwag/Tangela/Dratini/Murkrow/Gligar/Drifloon by now, considering they are in the first three areas introduced to the DW (Forest/Sky/Sea)
    While that's true, I generally find the DW to be kind of a bore and the fact that you can't really soft-reset for nature, gender, etc. means that I find Hidden Hollows phenomenally more convenient (I also don't really RNG as of now).

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

While that's true, I generally find the DW to be kind of a bore and the fact that you can't really soft-reset for nature, gender, etc. means that I find Hidden Hollows phenomenally more convenient (I also don't really RNG as of now).
    You actually can soft-reset for nature. But I do agree that Hidden Hollows are much more convenient.

and yes I'm still a girl

my my its like a bag full of treats on halloween. and you don't need to be a brat to get the goodies. though considering the age of the main character.....;p

You actually can soft-reset for nature [when battling Pokémon found in the Dream World].
    But wouldn't you have to soft reset, then re-activate the C-Gear, then go to the Entralink again just to encounter the Pokémon?
    Whichever game designing or developing team came up with the idea of Hidden Hollows deserves much thanks. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    But wouldn't you have to soft reset, then re-activate the C-Gear, then go to the Entralink again just to encounter the Pokémon?
    Whichever game designing or developing team came up with the idea of Hidden Hollows deserves much thanks. (:
    That's why you use someone with Synchronize ability.

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast