Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1101

Thread: Hidden Grotto Discussion Thread

I just found two hidden grottos with pachirisu and Bibarel inside of them
    -Goes back to hunt down hidden grottos-

:P
    Currently PlayingPokemon X

Shinys so far: ;541;

I finally found a Chatot at Route 18's Hidden Grotto. I hated going there just to see if I could find one since it's so far away and I always had to use Max Repel. I'm just glad that I now have every Hidden Grotto exclusive Pokemon. I might try and get some of the other Hidden Grotto Pokemon that I didn't manage to find like Dragonite and Kingler simply for collection purposes though.

Was able to get a Zangoose in one of the Grottos, but looking for the Dragonite.

Credit to Inferno Production!

Caught a few Pokemon in the Grotto's no idea if Hidden Ability or not though.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit to Inferno Production for the banner

Well,actually all of them have Hidden Abilities.I have yet to find Dragonite,Swablu and
    Hariyama...
    Last edited by KyogreThunder; 8th January 2014 at 6:19 PM. Reason: error

I caught male Manectric in route 3 hidden grotto. I have caught about seven pachirisu in same hidden grotto. I'm gonna hunt Bagon, Seviper, Bouffalant, Dragonite, maybe Vulpix, and Murkrow. I have also caught Imposter ditto in Giant Chasm.

I caught a female dragonite, but didn't have any luck concerning Ditto. (argh, I want Imposter Ditto so badly...)
    Last edited by Orangejuice; 18th November 2013 at 10:29 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 5413-0340-7999
    My Safari: Water with Krabby, Floatzel and Azumarill
    Safaris I want: Steel, Electric, Dark, Ice
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you back.
    I still need many dex entries in X/Y, especially Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Lugia, the Regis + Regigigas, Zekrom, Palkia, Dialga, Latias and Latios. I can offer entries for Kyurem, Reshiram, Zapdos, Arcituno, Giratina, Xerneas and Yveltal. I'll trade them back instantly afterwards. Thanks in advance.

I really want a Dragonite with Multiscale ability, and figured that my best chance of getting on is via the hidden grotto feature. I read somewhere that the best way of searching a hidden grotto is to make sure than there's an untouched item/pokemon in every other hidden grotto, which is ensure than the hidden grotto you are focusing on has more of a chance of regenerating. Not sure if this is definitely correct but thought I'd give it a go.

Anyway, I get to the Hidden grotto on route 18, and my dowsing machine shows that there's a hidden item. The thing is, it won't let me pick it up!? I know some of you are probably immediately thinking "you are probably standing directly on top of it!" but I can assure you, I'm not. It's as if my A button isn't working, however it's working when doing everything else! I'm standing right next to the item (tried every possible direction), pressing A, and nothing. Won't pick it up at all. But the hidden grotto won't regenerate at all if I don't manage to pick it up, right?

Has ANYBODY got any idea on what's happened here? Like I say, I'm desperate for a Multiscale Dragonite. Or even a Marvelscale dratini, but they're only obtainable via dreamworld, right?

:-(

Caught many more pokemon in hidden grotto. Including Seviper, two Zangoose, Muk, Murkrow and Tangela. Still wanting and hunting Bagon, it's suppose be uncommon , but not so sure about that anymore. -.- Bouffalant will be nice too.
    Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rouge View Post
    I really want a Dragonite with Multiscale ability, and figured that my best chance of getting on is via the hidden grotto feature. I read somewhere that the best way of searching a hidden grotto is to make sure than there's an untouched item/pokemon in every other hidden grotto, which is ensure than the hidden grotto you are focusing on has more of a chance of regenerating. Not sure if this is definitely correct but thought I'd give it a go.

Anyway, I get to the Hidden grotto on route 18, and my dowsing machine shows that there's a hidden item. The thing is, it won't let me pick it up!? I know some of you are probably immediately thinking "you are probably standing directly on top of it!" but I can assure you, I'm not. It's as if my A button isn't working, however it's working when doing everything else! I'm standing right next to the item (tried every possible direction), pressing A, and nothing. Won't pick it up at all. But the hidden grotto won't regenerate at all if I don't manage to pick it up, right?

Has ANYBODY got any idea on what's happened here? Like I say, I'm desperate for a Multiscale Dragonite. Or even a Marvelscale dratini, but they're only obtainable via dreamworld, right?

:-(
    I recently had that problem,once at route 3 near the dark grass and then at route 2.However,when I exited,saved and then reset,these two grottoes were empty.Afterwards,they started working like all other Hidden Grottoes...

Quote Originally Posted by KyogreThunder View Post
    I recently had that problem,once at route 3 near the dark grass and then at route 2.However,when I exited,saved and then reset,these two grottoes were empty.Afterwards,they started working like all other Hidden Grottoes...
    Hey thanks for responding. Thought I'd get a few more replies to be honest, but I guess this problem must be a rare thing!

I'll give what you said ago. Like I say, I've made sure every other hidden Grotto had either an item or a pokemon in before focusing on Route 18's in order to get a Dragonite. Guess this method doesn't work!

I just got a Corsola with HA in a hidden Grotto
    I officially claim Feraligatr

I don't really focus too much on Hidden Grottos, but I think I might start getting into them.
    The fact that you can find Pokemon with there Hidden Ability's and rare items are absolutely amazing.

I look forwards to seeing the surprise that each Hidden Grottos contain.

I'm interested in them also. Could someone provide a path they take or a route to check a few quickly ?
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Some time ago I was interested in them seemed well, now I have them not pay much attention because I played out vation versions of Pokémon so I do not know what to do first ,but soon they get back is definitely a cool thing like it.
    My n.1 Pokémon from Generation V rly very much love Hydreigon

anyone else find it frustrating how some difficult to find hidden grotto pokemon were sooo easy to find in friend safari? like ditto for example. Never saw the dang thing in giant chasm but found it within five minutes in the friend safari. Man that made me happy but very mad at the same time.
    My Friend Codes
    2DS: Strytho 4699-6673-2575
    Pokemon Y Trainer Name: Krayt
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Trainer Name: ???

Friend Safari:
    Ground: Marowak, Trapinch, Palpitoad.

I have acces to HA female supersized pumpkaboo

click the link for my HA female spreadsheet.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Click here for a list of pokemon I have in special balls (AKA bank ball pokemon).
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Click here for a list of pokemon I am currently looking for.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...twQ/edit#gid=0

I've been on a bit of a Hidden Grotto hype lately, and i'm happy with what i've managed to find so far. My search has so far led to me catching Bibarel, Zangoose, Seviper and even a female Kingler with their Hidden Abilities, but my biggest desire like most people is to find a Multiscale Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    I'm interested in them also. Could someone provide a path they take or a route to check a few quickly ?
    Here you go: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/hiddengrotto.shtml

Found a Heracross in Pinwheel forest on my White 2 version.

Got a Pansage once in Black 2.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

It is so difficult to find an Impostor Ditto. I've been trying and trying but it never shows up in the Grotto. Like, everything else, but not Ditto

After hundreds of hours, and hundreds of times checking grottoes, in B2 and W2, I've found most of the decent stuff I wanted to find, but only a couple of the really good ones.

The most impressive was probably the Moxie Heracross in Lostlorn Forest - female even. That was in my latest playthrough of W2 (it's the one I replay - B2 has had the same save file since the beginning). I was using a fixed team and had started with Tepig, but I planned on using Camerupt, so didn't really need Emboar, and was debating which fighting type to use instead. Finding that Heracross settled that issue. I later found a Moody Bibarel in the same game.

In B2, I've found a bunch - some good ones like Poison Heal Breloom, Sheer Force Hariyama, Pickpocket Sneasel and Swift Swim Poliwhirl, and a lot of the sort of junky ones like Telepathy Medicham (why would I want a Medicham without Pure Power?) and Minus Manectric. And lots of Foongus and Amoongus. Still looking for a Moxie Bagon and a Multiscale Dragonite though.

I'm trying to get at least 50 of each Shard, so i can teach my Pokemon certain moves. I also want a female Moxie Heracross (for breeding), and I'm sad I was forced to kill a female Overcoat Leavanny, as she broke out of all my Net Balls... I'm currently on Route 11, stalling & training so I can get the last 2 musical props before the whole town get's iced over... (happens after defeating Drayden) Then, I am gonna go to Route 23 and try to get the HA Bouffalant.

If you do the Glameow/Skunky missions for the Entralink, check Hidden Grottos first. Took me about ten minutes to find one...

"I never lose my confidence."

I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

I've gotten a couple Stunky,a Driftloon and a Bibarel.I want a Zangoose,but the RNG hates me too much to roll its number.

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."
    I have claimed Inigo and Electabuzz!

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast