Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1337

Thread: Squidtastic and Leaftastic Emporium ~ 36squid and AwakeningLeafIcarus' Trade shop!

thank you and your-welcome for the trade
    [Face Haver]POKEDEX: 718{Dragon Safari-Sliggoo, Noibat and fraxure}
    3DS:0473-8732-6653

(CLICK ME )
    Caught My first ever shiny, a psyduck ,Found em in a horde right outside the daycare caught at 10:06 on 10/21/13
    Hatched my first shiny via masuda method, a chikorita , docile 31/XX/31/31/31/31 16 eggs 2/11/14 4:37 PM
    most recent MM success: tepig , brave, 31/31/31/06/31/21 W/ curse, superpower & suckerpunch, 5/16/14 NFT

do you still have may 2012 english darkrai

Hello again Leaf! Got another Shiny you might be interested in. My friend wants me to trade away his Shiny Piloswine for a shiny Pokemon of Dark, Ghost or Steel type. UT, Lvl 44, Hasty nature. As such, I'm interested in the Adamant Cacnea with Counter for him (mostly to get him off my back to breed him a DW Cacnea temporarily) And, yeah.

Oh, and both the shiny Charmander and shiny Squirtle you traded me are level 100 and fully EV-trained, the Charizard's destined for a mixed-tier sun team.
    White FC: 3525-8343-7779

White 2 FC: 2752 8974 6529

While I'm no experienced trainer, I'll battle, trade and give anything a go...

FOR THE FREEDOM OF FANFIC WRITERS EVERYWHERE!

Hello Leaf! Long time no see, im looking for a Therian Forme Landorus to use (temporally) to get both thunderus and tornadus in my black 2 game

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFlare View Post
    Hello again Leaf! Got another Shiny you might be interested in. My friend wants me to trade away his Shiny Piloswine for a shiny Pokemon of Dark, Ghost or Steel type. UT, Lvl 44, Hasty nature. As such, I'm interested in the Adamant Cacnea with Counter for him (mostly to get him off my back to breed him a DW Cacnea temporarily) And, yeah.

Oh, and both the shiny Charmander and shiny Squirtle you traded me are level 100 and fully EV-trained, the Charizard's destined for a mixed-tier sun team.
    Ah well I am interested <.> and glad to hear they are doing good! I can't trade now so tomorrow might be best :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darkazure View Post
    Hello Leaf! Long time no see, im looking for a Therian Forme Landorus to use (temporally) to get both thunderus and tornadus in my black 2 game
    Hello Azure :3 Ah... I have one <.> But I can't trade now P: Would you be able to trade tomorrow? <.>? Wait does it have to be on Therian forme? Because I have the DW one but its on its other forme. P:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

[QUOTE/]
    Hello Azure :3 Ah... I have one <.> But I can't trade now P: Would you be able to trade tomorrow? <.>? Wait does it have to be on Therian forme? Because I have the DW one but its on its other forme. P:[/QUOTE]

Good to know you haven't forgotten me . I'm afraid it must be because thats the only way I can get the mirror and the other membors of the trio. Sure I can trade tomarrow just let me know what time.

hello. I have some of your wants. I have the shiny NoK Volcarona (the event), all year of the dragon shinies (both japanese and korean) and the dream rader legendaries.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkazure View Post
    [QUOTE/]
    Hello Azure :3 Ah... I have one <.> But I can't trade now P: Would you be able to trade tomorrow? <.>? Wait does it have to be on Therian forme? Because I have the DW one but its on its other forme. P:
    Good to know you haven't forgotten me . I'm afraid it must be because thats the only way I can get the mirror and the other membors of the trio. Sure I can trade tomarrow just let me know what time.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't have the means to be able to transform the one I have into Therian >: but I will see :P

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    hello. I have some of your wants. I have the shiny NoK Volcarona (the event), all year of the dragon shinies (both japanese and korean) and the dream rader legendaries.
    Hello ^_^
    Ah well what are you looking for? :3 <.>?

Source of images

hmm i'm interested in your shiny zorura, shiny dw eevee, shiny tepig, shiny oshawott. would you be willing to trade these for the volvarona, the YOTDs, and dream radar legendaries? Also therian form pokemon cannot be traded.
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824

hmm i'm interested in your shiny zorura, shiny dw eevee, shiny tepig, shiny oshawott. would you be willing to trade these for the volvarona, the YOTDs, and dream radar legendaries? Also therian form pokemon cannot be traded.
    Haha thanks for the tip :P
    I actually just need the YOTP Deino and YOTD Bagon, Volcarona <.> and I would like the DW Lugia only since i like it the most >.<
    Whats the nature of the DW Lugia?? <.>?

Source of images

Tomorrow is fine with me, just need to decide on a time.
    White FC: 3525-8343-7779

White 2 FC: 2752 8974 6529

While I'm no experienced trainer, I'll battle, trade and give anything a go...

FOR THE FREEDOM OF FANFIC WRITERS EVERYWHERE!

@leaf - would you be interested in trading you dw impish gligar shiny for dream radar palkia?
    FC X: 1375-7945-4325
    stv:3619

I have 6v males in egg groups: water 1, monster, flying, and dragon I am accepting all 3/4 IV'd female pokes in these egg groups and breeding them too 5v for no fee *donations accepted* pm me for services I am new too iv breeding so please bring the desired natures you would like too save time i can breed for specific spreads thanks!

@Stret Flare: I will see what time <.> probably PM you.

@sin tori: hmmm... what nature is it??

Source of images

Hello Leaf,

Would any of these shiny flawless UT pokemon interest you for your flawless Misdreavus (is it female?)

Skarmory, Latios, DW Sableye, DW Swinub, Yanma, DW Vulpix, Timid HP Fire Eevee, Trapinch, Beldum, DW Gligar, DW Shinx, DW Foongus, Togepi, Relicanth, Roggenrola and Rotom.

Let me know if you need more details.

The nature of the lugia is Mild.

Credit to eeveelover824

Quote Originally Posted by pepiux View Post
    Hello Leaf,

Would any of these shiny flawless UT pokemon interest you for your flawless Misdreavus (is it female?)

Skarmory, Latios, DW Sableye, DW Swinub, Yanma, DW Vulpix, Timid HP Fire Eevee, Trapinch, Beldum, DW Gligar, DW Shinx, DW Foongus, Togepi, Relicanth, Roggenrola and Rotom.

Let me know if you need more details.
    Well unfortunately its male >: I don't know if you want it still >.<

The nature of the lugia is Mild.
    Ah well okie I will trade for it

Source of images

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Well unfortunately its male >: I don't know if you want it still >.<
    Not really, but I'm also interested in your shiny flawless Staryu and Snorunt (if it's female again...) What are you interested in of the ones I listed?

Hey there, I'm really interested in your shiny, flawless Litwick. I've got a DW Ho-Oh from my Dream Radar if you're interested. If that sounds like a fair trade, hit me up with a visitor or private message rather than just responding to the post please. Thanks.

when would you like to trade ?

Credit to eeveelover824

Could I trade my shiny flawless darkrai for your shiny modest rotom?

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    Hey there, I'm really interested in your shiny, flawless Litwick. I've got a DW Ho-Oh from my Dream Radar if you're interested. If that sounds like a fair trade, hit me up with a visitor or private message rather than just responding to the post please. Thanks.
    Hmm.. I might see... <.> Just that for the DW? D:

when would you like to trade ?
    Ah well I thought I would be able to today but nawp <.> Tomorrow I might be ready ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Frank2112 View Post
    Could I trade my shiny flawless darkrai for your shiny modest rotom?
    Hmm... what is the OT of Darkrai?

Also sorry for not being able to trade today.. I was not feeling good >.< but tomorrow I might have time :P

Source of images

Japanese lol... ID is 10843 from sinnoh. Pokechecked and with cured pkrs

Quote Originally Posted by pepiux View Post
    Not really, but I'm also interested in your shiny flawless Staryu and Snorunt (if it's female again...) What are you interested in of the ones I listed?
    Ah well I need to check the genders in a bit P: But I am interested in Roggengola and DW Foongus <.> probably DW Swinub too XP

Japanese lol... ID is 10843 from sinnoh. Pokechecked and with cured pkrs
    Ah very well then ^_^ Do you mind waiting until tomorrow for the trade? P:

Source of images

Could we trade tonight really quick? If not then tomorrow might work. It's just tonight is my only free day :/ then ill be busy with my son :P
    Last edited by Frank2112; 16th December 2012 at 6:47 AM.

Could we trade tonight really quick? If not then tomorrow might work. It's just tonight is my only free day :/ then ill be busy with my son :P
    Ah very well then let me get ready :P >.<
    FC: 2022 2576 8376

Source of images

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast