Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1337

Thread: Squidtastic and Leaftastic Emporium ~ 36squid and AwakeningLeafIcarus' Trade shop!

  1. #1176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    Hey leaf. I'm back quicker then I thought I would be. I completely missed that you have a sf calm porygon2. Since I haven't gotten anything to major since our last trade I wont post my list again .
    Ah well just checked your list and.. I think I would like Shiny Onix in exchange XP

  2. #1177
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Sick. Would you be able to trade atm?
    Looking for these flawless shinies (or their evolutions):

    (timid)(modest)(impish)(adamant)

    DW/DR (can't be shiny obviously):(impish)(adamant)

    Good natures where they apply.

    Feel free to PM/VM and I will you send you a list of what I have. I have a lot of flawless shinys to offer as well as events.


    FC: 1421-4515-1296

  3. #1178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    Sick. Would you be able to trade atm?
    In about.. 10 mins <.> ^_^

  4. #1179
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Alright. I'll be in around then.
    Looking for these flawless shinies (or their evolutions):

    (timid)(modest)(impish)(adamant)

    DW/DR (can't be shiny obviously):(impish)(adamant)

    Good natures where they apply.

    Feel free to PM/VM and I will you send you a list of what I have. I have a lot of flawless shinys to offer as well as events.


    FC: 1421-4515-1296

  5. #1180

    Default

    @Squid i'm interested in these pokes-Shiny Flawless Snorunt, Shiny Flawless Porygon, Shiny Flawless Tangela, Shiny Flawless Charmander, Shiny Flawless Rotom, Shiny Flawless Totodile, Shiny Flawless Scraggy, Shiny Flawless Cressila, Shiny Flawless Duskull, Shiny Flawless Carvhanna, Shiny Flawless Moltres, Shiny Flawless Spinirak
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  6. #1181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    Alright. I'll be in around then.
    Naw nevermind Eschaton.. I might have to go out for my bro.. A bit of a conflict right now soo.. tomorrow maybe >:

  7. #1182
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1

    Default

    nnnnnnnnnooooooooooookay. I have no classes tomorrow so I'll be around.
    Looking for these flawless shinies (or their evolutions):

    (timid)(modest)(impish)(adamant)

    DW/DR (can't be shiny obviously):(impish)(adamant)

    Good natures where they apply.

    Feel free to PM/VM and I will you send you a list of what I have. I have a lot of flawless shinys to offer as well as events.


    FC: 1421-4515-1296

  8. #1183

    Default

    @Leaf i'm back ^_^ i'm interested in these pokes if they are male- Clamperl UT Adamant *flawless*Karrablast UT Adamant *flawless*, Buizel UT Jolly *flawless*, Trapinch UT Jolly *near-flawless*, Natu Lv 18 Modest *near-flawless*, Misdreavus UT Timid *flawless*, Staryu UT Timid *flawless*, Nidoran F UT Bold *flawless*
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  9. #1184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    nnnnnnnnnooooooooooookay. I have no classes tomorrow so I'll be around.
    Nevermind change of plans.. God dammit people! Let me recharge my DS though <.>

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    @Leaf i'm back ^_^ i'm interested in these pokes if they are male- Clamperl UT Adamant *flawless*Karrablast UT Adamant *flawless*, Buizel UT Jolly *flawless*, Trapinch UT Jolly *near-flawless*, Natu Lv 18 Modest *near-flawless*, Misdreavus UT Timid *flawless*, Staryu UT Timid *flawless*, Nidoran F UT Bold *flawless*
    Okie I will check them in a moment for Gender thingy XP

  10. #1185
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Oh ok lol. No rush
    Looking for these flawless shinies (or their evolutions):

    (timid)(modest)(impish)(adamant)

    DW/DR (can't be shiny obviously):(impish)(adamant)

    Good natures where they apply.

    Feel free to PM/VM and I will you send you a list of what I have. I have a lot of flawless shinys to offer as well as events.


    FC: 1421-4515-1296

  11. #1186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    Oh ok lol. No rush
    Okie ^_^ I will be ready soon P:


    @Charizard:

    Silly Staryu is genderless and of course Nidoran F is for female Nidoran XP
    Natu is male
    Misdreavus is male
    Trapinch is female
    Clamperl is female
    Buizel is male
    and Karrblast is male ^_^

  12. #1187
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Thanks leeeaaaf . I'll be checking back occasionally to see when you get new stuff.
    Looking for these flawless shinies (or their evolutions):

    (timid)(modest)(impish)(adamant)

    DW/DR (can't be shiny obviously):(impish)(adamant)

    Good natures where they apply.

    Feel free to PM/VM and I will you send you a list of what I have. I have a lot of flawless shinys to offer as well as events.


    FC: 1421-4515-1296

  13. #1188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    Thanks leeeaaaf . I'll be checking back occasionally to see when you get new stuff.
    I actually do have a lot of new stuff but I need to do a massive update XD I will tell you when it will be pretty much on since it depends on Squid to have free time to update my post as well P:

    Thankyou Eschaton, PKMNRookie, and Immapro for the trades! :3 Hope to see you all soon again ^_^

  14. #1189
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    'MURICA
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Sorry Leaf, sorta have a family emergency. Wont be able to trade :/
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

  15. #1190

    Default

    Ah, that's fine don't worry about it <.>
    We can always try later on ^_^

  16. #1191
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    17

    Default

    leaf are we still on for our trade tonight?

    Awesome Pokemon!

  17. #1192

    Default

    @SnowWolf: yes we are ^_^

  18. #1193
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Awesome I might be on a bit late though maybe around 8 or so. Eastern time.
    Also could remember If we discussed landorus being added to the trade or if its just the original 5?

    Awesome Pokemon!

  19. #1194
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hey Leaf! I have all three Therian forms for Tornadus, Thunderus, and Landorus. I have the Reveal Glass to turn them all back to normal too. Tornadus is bold, Thunderus is Brave, and Landorus is Rash. I also have the Dream Radar Giratina (serious, max speed IV). I also have a Keldeo and Genesect if you are interested in as well.

    As we spoke before, I am interested in the Shiny Latios with HP and Speed, Flawless shiny DW Gligar, and Shiny near flawless DW Slowpoke. The others I am interested in are the shiny flawless timid Latias, shiny flawless adamant Beldum, shiny flawless modest Rotom, shiny flawless timid Litwick, shiny flawless timid Porygon-Z, shiny near-flawless timid Riolu, shiny near-flawless modest Zorua (or the timid one, if it has good IV's), shiny near-flawless timid Larvesta, and shiny flawless timid DW Vulpix.

    ...I told you I had a lot I was interested in in your shop XD
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895


    Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

    *Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

  20. #1195

    Default

    @Charizard:

    Silly Staryu is genderless and of course Nidoran F is for female Nidoran XP
    Natu is male
    Misdreavus is male
    Trapinch is female
    Clamperl is female
    Buizel is male
    and Karrblast is male ^_^[/QUOTE]

    ooo yah i forgot bout staryu lol ^_^ i'll trade for staryu, nidoran, natu, misdreavus, buizel, n karrablast
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  21. #1196

    Default

    I will get to you guys when I get on my computer, silly tablet is frustating when trying to communicate <.>

  22. #1197
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Leaf I'm available whenever you get a chance. Ill be around until like 9 or so.

    Awesome Pokemon!

  23. #1198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    I will get to you guys when I get on my computer, silly tablet is frustating when trying to communicate <.>
    No prob Leaf take ur time
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  24. #1199
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    I will get to you guys when I get on my computer, silly tablet is frustating when trying to communicate <.>
    No worries Leaf! There's no rush
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895


    Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

    *Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

  25. #1200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akaSnowWolf View Post
    Awesome I might be on a bit late though maybe around 8 or so. Eastern time.
    Also could remember If we discussed landorus being added to the trade or if its just the original 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by akaSnowWolf View Post
    Leaf I'm available whenever you get a chance. Ill be around until like 9 or so.
    Okie I will be pretty much available around six or so <.> Sounds good? Its a bit rushy right now ^_^'

    Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Hey Leaf! I have all three Therian forms for Tornadus, Thunderus, and Landorus. I have the Reveal Glass to turn them all back to normal too. Tornadus is bold, Thunderus is Brave, and Landorus is Rash. I also have the Dream Radar Giratina (serious, max speed IV). I also have a Keldeo and Genesect if you are interested in as well.

    As we spoke before, I am interested in the Shiny Latios with HP and Speed, Flawless shiny DW Gligar, and Shiny near flawless DW Slowpoke. The others I am interested in are the shiny flawless timid Latias, shiny flawless adamant Beldum, shiny flawless modest Rotom, shiny flawless timid Litwick, shiny flawless timid Porygon-Z, shiny near-flawless timid Riolu, shiny near-flawless modest Zorua (or the timid one, if it has good IV's), shiny near-flawless timid Larvesta, and shiny flawless timid DW Vulpix.

    ...I told you I had a lot I was interested in in your shop XD
    Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    No worries Leaf! There's no rush
    Ahso much XP Well let me write it down on paper so I don't forget <.> I am like that a bit )x
    I will be available at 6 my time <.> GMT-7 <.>
    So I guess those are all good :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    @Charizard:

    Silly Staryu is genderless and of course Nidoran F is for female Nidoran XP
    Natu is male
    Misdreavus is male
    Trapinch is female
    Clamperl is female
    Buizel is male
    and Karrblast is male ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84
    ooo yah i forgot bout staryu lol ^_^ i'll trade for staryu, nidoran, natu, misdreavus, buizel, n karrablast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    No prob Leaf take ur time
    Okie I will be able to trade at six ^_^ Can't right now <.> so XP


    Thank you to you three for being patient ^_^ I promise to get back at you guys as soon as I can ^_^

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •