Page 9 of 247 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Yeah, since gen 5 basically mimicked 1st gen, I can see the 6th gen being to 5th gen what Johto was to Kanto.

So yes, no all new Pokémon but finally some new evolutions/pre-evolutions.
    I agree, they have done so in all even regions

It doesn't, but it would sell well - and that's what they care about the most.

Also, are you aware of the fact that they initially planned to release TWO third versions after BW? They meant to release two third versions and then later they decided to make sequels out of those games. Like, seriously, if this doesn't tell how much they care about money, I don't know what does.

I mean, I'm not saying they don't care about us fans, but their priority is highly obvious.
    Where was that stated?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

God forbid Genesect gets to speak telepathically. ;_;
    I actually want this, if all he will say are references to early 1920s-1950s sci-fi movies. :B. Or if he speaks like one of those dubbed monsters or villains from old B-movies.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Since Genesect is a robot (more or less) it could actually talk the way we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Where was that stated?
    http://pokejungle.net/2012/06/14/iwa...black-white-2/

Yes. Though making them into chronological sequels was an idea that came about a little later. After you initially said to us “If you’re going to be releasing it on the DS, come up with something fresh” we were pretty stumped for a while…*Laughs*
    So it was at that point we came up with the notion: “What if we went for a chronological sequel?”
    So pretty much, they made a dual release and only then came up with the idea of sequels, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Pepsi Plunge entire generations of kids grew up playing the Hoenn games as their first gen. You're starting to sound like those Kanto elitists when I know you're not.

There will be R/S remakes eventually, but maybe not till the middle of Gen 6.
    Well I'm definetly not trying to sound that way, its just that when I think of the pokemon series I think of the games that everyone remembers, people of my age that stopped playing pokemon don't even know anything about the third generation and I know HG and SS brougth a lot of people back, I had two friends and some people I know on the internet that actually came back to the series because of HG, SS.

I guess there is a point in there though, I'm sure kids have memories of Hoenn being their first games too and they also deserve the remakes, I'm just trying to analyze the pokemon series as a whole and like I said, I'm not against the games, I would definetly buy them.

This is basicly something I've believe for a while, I told people to stop talking about Hoenn remake teams, because of that belief.

------------------------------------------------------------------

God forbid Genesect gets to speak telepathically. ;_;
    Hum dunno it actually seems like a pokemon that makes sense to talk.

I'm surprised that they've revealed Genesect so early, but I guess that's good news for the Genesect fans (if there are any). I'm not judging the movie or anything, but I really hope that a Generation 6 Pokemon is the star because I honestly don't care for Genesect. It's just too reductive; it reminds me of Mewtwo, who I never really cared about either.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm surprised that they've revealed Genesect so early, but I guess that's good news for the Genesect fans (if there are any). I'm not judging the movie or anything, but I really hope that a Generation 6 Pokemon is the star because I honestly don't care for Genesect. It's just too reductive; it reminds me of Mewtwo, who I never really cared about either.
    Like I said, they usually give time when a legendary is release for it to be used by the kids in the current generation game.

I guess this is related to the 6th generation, they are releasing it early so kids can use it during this year and it will eventually be in the movie also, yeah we either get a 6th gen legendary or Lucario/Zoroark clone or even the expected Mewtwo vs Genosect vs something else new.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well I'm definetly not trying to sound that way, its just that when I think of the pokemon series I think of the games that everyone remembers, people of my age that stopped playing pokemon don't even know anything about the third generation and I know HG and SS brougth a lot of people back, I had two friends and some people I know on the internet that actually came back to the series because of HG, SS.

I guess there is a point in there though, I'm sure kids have memories of Hoenn being their first games too and they also deserve the remakes, I'm just trying to analyze the pokemon series as a whole and like I said, I'm not against the games, I would definetly buy them.

This is basicly something I've believe for a while, I told people to stop talking about Hoenn remake teams, because of that belief.
    That's because you're probably thinking of your country in Portugal. Its not like that in the U.S., Japan, etc.

I don't know, Genesect talking would just ruin it for me. I mean, it looks like he's constantly smiling, what voice would fit?

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu500 View Post
    I'm really hoping for some scary sounds from Genesect! Regirock was the best, so something like that
    Did you hear regice's voice. It was the stuff of nightmares in the dub.

I do not want to see Genesect speak. Not only does it bode poorly with me, I don't think Plasma had "speech" at the top of their list when they modified Primisect.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I don't know, Genesect talking would just ruin it for me. I mean, it looks like he's constantly smiling, what voice would fit?
    a mechanical one that comes through a speaker rather then actual talking?

I usually don't mind Legendaries speaking, but after the Keldeo movie, I'd love some non-speaking legends. ._.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    a mechanical one that comes through a speaker rather then actual talking?
    I want a cross between like Megatron and Darth Vader.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    reductive

Hehe.

----------------------

I'm pleased Genesect was revealed, but saying that I am a fan. It's definetly been released early that's for sure and i'm surprised they've released it not even a month after the B2/W2 hype.

I'm hoping it doesn't talk in the movie either, i'd prefer to see it make sounds like the Regi Trio do, something along the lines of them at least.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I want a cross between like Megatron and Darth Vader.
    oh great now I can't get the image of mewtwo and genosect dueling with lightsabers out of my head

The thing that confuses me about remakes is that I thought the point of them was to introduce the region and pokemon to newer fans who didn't grow up with them. By now Kanto is pretty old again. Fire Red and Leaf Green are nearly as out dated as Ruby and Sapphire. If they do begin remaking any region after Johto, I hope they use the extra space on the 3DS cartridge and add an entire second region to those games. What ever region was remade during that game's generation. So Hoenn and Kanto would be paired, as would Sinnoh and Johto.

It's odd that they revealed Genesect this early. Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect got revealed one after the other. This leads me further to believe that the 6th generation isn't far off at all... We'll probably see it as early as November 2013 for the 3DS. No later than June 2014. Since the movies always reveal some new pokemon, it will probably be a 6th generation pokemon for the third Best Wishes movie paired with Genesect. Either that or Genesect will just appear in the normal anime the way Meloetta is and be Team Rocket's final "mission."

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    That's because you're probably thinking of your country in Portugal. Its not like that in the U.S., Japan, etc.
    My country? I just said people I know from other forums, Americans mostly even.

People of my age are people of my age no matter what country they are Oo.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    oh great now I can't get the image of mewtwo and genosect dueling with lightsabers out of my head
    Your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    The thing that confuses me about remakes is that I thought the point of them was to introduce the region and pokemon to newer fans who didn't grow up with them. By now Kanto is pretty old again. Fire Red and Leaf Green are nearly as out dated as Ruby and Sapphire. If they do begin remaking any region after Johto, I hope they use the extra space on the 3DS cartridge and add an entire second region to those games. What ever region was remade during that game's generation. So Hoenn and Kanto would be paired, as would Sinnoh and Johto.

It's odd that they revealed Genesect this early. Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect got revealed one after the other. This leads me further to believe that the 6th generation isn't far off at all... We'll probably see it as early as November 2013 for the 3DS. No later than June 2014. Since the movies always reveal some new pokemon, it will probably be a 6th generation pokemon for the third Best Wishes movie paired with Genesect. Either that or Genesect will just appear in the normal anime the way Meloetta is and be Team Rocket's final "mission."
    What says the Genesect movie will be the last Best Wishes movie though? We've only had 2 so far, and the past 2 generations there has been 4. I personally expect another movie about the new kami trio formes (Unless that ties in with Genesect.)
    Last edited by DMerle; 11th July 2012 at 10:33 PM.

Whilst I would love to agree, only Hoenn needs a remake. Kanto and Johto have appeared on the latest Generation Handheld Consoles which are capable of connecting and trading with each other. Any Generation prior has had to use the PokeTransfer. The way I see it, only the Hoenn Region lacks a graphical update and the ability to trade with BW/DPP/B2W2/HGSS.

So.... Mewtwo and Genesect in a Lightsaber Duel Confirmed? Neat~

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Whilst I would love to agree, only Hoenn needs a remake. Kanto and Johto have appeared on the latest Generation Handheld Consoles which are capable of connecting and trading with each other. Any Generation prior has had to use the PokeTransfer. The way I see it, only the Hoenn Region lacks a graphical update and the ability to trade with BW/DPP/B2W2/HGSS.
    As far as I'm concerned every single old gen game needs a remake, I find it virtually impossible to play anything older than Black/White now just because of animated sprites and re-usable TM's.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    So.... Mewtwo and Genesect in a Lightsaber Duel Confirmed? Neat~
    Yup, the movie still isn't confirmed though, but how could this not happen?

Well they rushed the Unova saga for a reason... There isn't anything in Black 2 and White 2 that realistically seems like it could take up an entire filler arc. As much as I'd like to see Ash facing the Elite 4 or Ash challenging World Tournaments with old gym leaders for a chance to battle multiple champions, I don't see that happening. They could do another anime-only idea like the Orange Islands, but even that, was it worth it to go hyper-speed with the second half of the Unova saga just to force in some rushed, non-canon stuff?

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

@DMerle
    Exactly. They are both made for that. It would be stupid to not predict a scene like that. May the Force be with Genesect.

@Thunderblade12
    We still know very little about Best Wishes 2, though. Who knows? Team Rocket's plot may go on for a long time, and may be very epic. And... such. ._.

Sept.2013 sounds better, given the last two series primers. This early reveal makes me wonder now if a 6th.gen Pokemon could co-star. Seeing the number of legendaries for Movie 15, an ambitious Movie 16 could have Genesect, Mewtwo and a 6th.gen Pokemon.
    Last edited by sCiZoR_2006; 11th July 2012 at 10:53 PM.

-sCiZoR

Page 9 of 247 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast