Page 55 of 247 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Platinum made up for it. So did emerald for RS
    That's partially what I meant. With Platinum around, there is absolutely no reason to like DP with its horrible battle speed, surf speed, available Pokemon, and such.

I can't wait for the movie info to start pouring in, do you guys think we'll start getting it in Februarys corocoro?

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Actually, I do recall people saying the designs of the Gen 5 Pokémon look like Digimon. Whatever that's supposed to mean.....
    It's not so much that they look like Digimon, just the American drawn ones look fairly awful and in Golurk's case, a Transformer..

I've got used to them now, but I'm still not a fan.. and as for Keldeo, its a cool looking little Pokemon. I just call it a My Little Pony because.. well come on, it's self explanatory.

Genesect's face looks like its been pulled off the front end of a Nissan Juke. Which is a bad thing. I don't like the Nissan Juke.

Can't wait for the movie though! Definitely seems like an improvement on the last one.
    Last edited by ShinyCharyZard; 5th January 2013 at 9:08 PM.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Genesect's face looks like its been pulled off the front end of a Nissan Juke. Which is a bad thing. I don't like the Nissan Juke.
    Looks more like a robo-Joker to me.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

With the Eevee special alongside with Genosect, and a talk of a new eeveelution appearing look at this:

1 Eevee

8th Eeveelution

Possible 13th main game announcement.

1-8-2013

Oh snap

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    With the Eevee special alongside with Genosect, and a talk of a new eeveelution appearing look at this:

1 Eevee

8th Eeveelution

1-8-2013

Oh snap
    My mind has been blown!

Why dose it have too be shiny LOL

1 Eevee

8th Eeveelution

1-8-2013

Oh snap
    Excuse me while I wipe the spit off my screen. /mindblown

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

1 Eevee

8th Eeveelution

1-8-2013

Oh snap

Slow clap

Mind=blown

Hopefully Virgil comes back for the big reveal.

1 Eevee

8th Eeveelution

1-8-2013

Oh snap

That was the greatest thing I have ever read on any forum.

Now excuse me while I go to the hospital, I think I need to get my mind repaired after it blew up.

To be honest, I don't think we be getting a new eevee evolution. Anyway, I saw pictures of Genesect on main site and I swear one picture had Genesect as some kind of flying UFO.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Before someone comes and post look the big announcement is Gen. 6 and Genesect original form: http://24.media.tumblr.com/cb733c7aa...4js6o1_500.jpg

Is FAKE PEOPLE!! A FAKE SCAN!!

But corocoro comes this week with more information and the second star of the movie may get reveal or at least a hint for february edition!!
    Last edited by spikyearedpichu; 8th January 2013 at 1:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Before someone comes a post look the big announcement is Gen. 6 and Genesect original form: http://24.media.tumblr.com/cb733c7aa...4js6o1_500.jpg

Is FAKE PEOPLE!! A FAKE SCAN!!

But corocoro comes this week with more information and the second star of the movie may get reveal or at least a hint for february edition!!
    You do realize that "Fakemon" existed before anyone knew about Genesect, right?

It can not be advertised as Genesect's original form.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You do realize that "Fakemon" existed before anyone knew about Genesect, right?

It can not be advertised as Genesect's original form.
    I know about Fakemon's...but I'm tired of people posting things like tomorrow announcement is "Pokemon Rainbow"....

and stuff like this http://25.media.tumblr.com/b9b7c7b50...kwvfo1_400.jpg (Movie short promotion)

and other stuff like Pokemon is heading to the PS3 and Xbox360 that is why pokemon is evolving!!

I think it's safe to assume there will be a 6th gen Pokemon to star alongside in this movie.

Since this movie is coming out in july and the new games in october I thinks it's safe to say we will be seeing some gen VI pokemon in the movie.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

Well, so long as Genesect doesnt get royally done over.......or serve as a backside to get kicked all over the shop by the new Gen 6 Pokemon, Ill be happy with Genesect sharing the spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Well, so long as Genesect doesnt get royally done over.......or serve as a backside to get kicked all over the shop by the new Gen 6 Pokemon, Ill be happy with Genesect sharing the spotlight
    I'd like the 6th gen Pokemon to play the role that Munchlax did in the Deoxy's movie... barely seen and having comedic moments when shown
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie are shoe-ins to appear in this film now.

I'm hoping the dub might get to see a theatrical release to tie into the XY hype in October.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I wonder if they may have roles like Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile did in Arceus and the Jewel of Life? Maybe these guys might do a little more.

There is still a possibility of Smash or corocoro revealing a new pokemon that will star in the movie. Still holding out for that Zoroark/Lucario rip-off.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    There is still a possibility of Smash or corocoro revealing a new pokemon that will star in the movie. Still holding out for that Zoroark/Lucario rip-off.
    Agreed, I expect at least 1 new Pokémon in Coro-Coro. If not, then it'll just be the starters.

Still think it won't be till February until we know more about the Mascot Legendaries.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I think Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie are shoe-ins to appear in this film now.

I'm hoping the dub might get to see a theatrical release to tie into the XY hype in October.
    Why on Earth would the Gen VI starters appear/star in a Gen V movie? They will end up appearing the in first Gen VI movie anyways since Ash and/or his traveling companions will have them by then.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Why on Earth would the Gen VI starters appear/star in a Gen V movie? They will end up appearing the in first Gen VI movie anyways since Ash and/or his traveling companions will have them by then.
    Why on Earth would the Gen 2 starters appear in a Gen 4 movie?

Why on Earth would Lucario, Bonsly and Weavile appear in a Gen 3 movie?

Why on Earth would Manaphy appear in a Gen 3 movie?

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Lol it wouldn't be the first time new pokemon were in an older movie.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 55 of 247 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast