Page 56 of 247 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Why on Earth would the Gen 2 starters appear in a Gen 4 movie?

Why on Earth would Lucario, Bonsly and Weavile appear in a Gen 3 movie?

Why on Earth would Manaphy appear in a Gen 3 movie?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol it wouldn't be the first time new pokemon were in an older movie.
    Are both of you guys suffering what Ash had when he first came to Unova?

It's one thing to have a future Generation Pokemon in a current Generation movie. It's also true with the reverse, an older Generation Pokemon having a slightly/partial role in a current/future Generation. That isn't the problem. It's a completely different story when the future Generation Pokemon is the Starting Pokemon. They've never debuted Starting Pokemon in an earlier Generation movie. How come we never saw Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup from Destiny Deoxys to Prince of the Sea Manaphy? They aren't going to promote the starters since they will just get that treatment in the first episode of the new saga, when Ash and/or his companions get them, and then in that new series' movies, like Chimchar did in The Rise of Darkrai.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Are both of you guys suffering what Ash had when he first came to Unova?

It's one thing to have a future Generation Pokemon in a current Generation movie. It's also true with the reverse, an older Generation Pokemon having a slightly/partial role in a current/future Generation. That isn't the problem. It's a completely different story when the future Generation Pokemon is the Starting Pokemon. They've never debuted Starting Pokemon in an earlier Generation movie. How come we never saw Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup from Destiny Deoxys to Prince of the Sea Manaphy? They aren't going to promote the starters since they will just get that treatment in the first episode of the new saga, when Ash and/or his companions get them, and then in that new series' movies, like Chimchar did in The Rise of Darkrai.
    Haven't you learned to not say never in the anime already?? The only never is Pikachu will never evolve. Everything else is possible with in the realm of sanity.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The information that I see from CoroCoro are the names of the legendaries who hasn't officially revealed (and the 15th on every official site), possibly the second types of the starters (the trailer hinted that the starters has second types from the get-go). Also it's possible that new info for the trailer would be released.

But not anything that will be relevant to the Genesect movie. In the case of a movie, we probably don't find information until the Febraury issue (really it's the March issue but we know). Also, to note that Gen VI merchandise doesn't start popping until April.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    They've never debuted Starting Pokemon in an earlier Generation movie.
    They've also never revealed the starters before any other new Pokemon. In case you haven't noticed, the franchise as a whole is in the process of bucking old trends right now. Besides, the first movies of the two latest generations showcased the fully evolved starters, so them getting attention later in the anime doesn't preclude a movie debut.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Haven't you learned to not say never in the anime already?? The only never is Pikachu will never evolve. Everything else is possible with in the realm of sanity.
    Except for Ash winning a non-filler league.

And a Pokémon that's evil of it's own accord that stays evil appearing (as many here seem overly happy to point out).

And Ash turning 11.

And a main character actually trying to catch a legendary and keep it.

And every character actually not be a cardboard cutout with a lame joke.

And... lots and lots of other things.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

It'd be cool if this movie had a tie in with the anime, also if the Red/Shiny Genesect was TR's and Normal/Non-Shiny Genesect actually TP's to feature in the background story for them but just not shown during the current time they are at.

I also like the idea of a few 6th gen Pokemon appearing, most likely it'll happen and I could see them taking various roles. I hope its like Munchlax's role in movie 7.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    They've also never revealed the starters before any other new Pokemon. In case you haven't noticed, the franchise as a whole is in the process of bucking old trends right now. Besides, the first movies of the two latest generations showcased the fully evolved starters, so them getting attention later in the anime doesn't preclude a movie debut.
    That's different though. It would seem pointless to debut starters prior to their debut in the first episode since thats when they will get focus, especially when Ash captures them. They aren't going to, that I am absolutely sure about.

That part of your post seems pointless since the Sinnoh Starters final forms didn't debut in a Prior generation movie didn't they? Same with the Unova Starters. This is discussing only the Base stage starters.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Is Charizard in this movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Is Charizard in this movie?
    No idea yet but he is in movie merch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No idea yet but he is in movie merch.
    Thank you! I hope he is because that would mean that Movie 16 will be connected with the anime in some way like how Movie 1 was connected to the anime.

Thank you! I hope he is because that would mean that Movie 16 will be connected with the anime in some way like how Movie 1 was connected to the anime.
    I'm actually hoping for that, with Genosect being involved in the anime also, it really made me wish we get a Movie 1 here, the parallels with Mewtwo just keep happening, I really wish he appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm actually hoping for that, with Genosect being involved in the anime also, it really made me wish we get a Movie 1 here, the parallels with Mewtwo just keep happening, I really wish he appears.
    And it seems the 2 Genesects in the movie belong to TR and TP. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

And it seems the 2 Genesects in the movie belong to TR and TP. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.
    Yeah specially since the idiotic trio is stealing data from them, doc migth be able to make one also but they would need a fossil of the same pokemon I guess.

Has anybody posted this?
    The Corocoro pic:     Spoiler:- Corocoro :
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Has anybody posted this?
    The hell, Genesect Army? And Charizard?

Has anybody posted this?
    Awesome! This confirms Charizard is appearing in Movie 16. And considering Movie 3 was my favorite Pokémon movie (not including specials like Mewtwo Returns since then it would be a toss up between that and Movie 3), I am excited for this one. Charizard made Movie 3 awesome and I am sure he will make Movie 16 awesome as well

Looks like there are several Genesects. That's interesting for sure.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 11th January 2013 at 7:52 AM.

Oh God, the Genesect have been mass-produced!

There's 5 of them, but the red one is the leader.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Does this mean Charizard will be in the movie and not the anime or is there a chance he shows up in both?

So that's why's there's multiple ones. They could be doing that to make it seem like they go really fast(Yes I know the red one is the fast one).

The Big Bang Theory - Flash scene - YouTube

But seriously, I like that Charizard is here.
    Last edited by playerking; 11th January 2013 at 8:07 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Wait a second. The multiple Genesect have different drives.

Why can't Red Genesect just switch them at will or something?

Not like Kyurem needed to have Zekrom or Reshiram to change.

Does this mean Charizard will be in the movie and not the anime or is there a chance he shows up in both?
    He appears in merchandise and announcements for both.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

He appears in merchandise and announcements for both.
    So I am guessing the anime might be linked to the movie like Movie 1 was linked to the anime. That's what I'm hoping for. We'll have to wait for more information to know for sure.

Great. So we know that Red Genesect will be appearing in the main anime, too.

It really is Mewtwo all over again.

Red Genesect confirmed for Chapter of N changes everything, because it's pretty explicitly tying what happens in the anime directly to the movie. This might be the last arc's saving grace.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Page 56 of 247 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast